• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs. Marvel: Infinity Crisis

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Braniac
2.Anti-Monitor

this first season is just okay,the best choices are Squirrel Girl, Black Adam, Gambit, Power Girl and Invincible. the okay choice is Mr. Miracle, the meh choice is Kate Bishop (i prefer Clint Barton than Kate Bishop) and the bad choice for me is Scott Pilgrim (i think that any character from superhero comic series as Billy Butcher from The Boys,Spawn ,Judge Dredd or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fits more as guest character,i thought two rules: "just a character originated from a superhero comics can be a fighter" and "cartoony comic characters can't joins the roster")

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
As the guy who nominated Bucky, I have no idea why he got as many votes as he did
As the guy who nominated Ant-Man, I kind of feel the same way haha. I've got a soft spot for the character thanks to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, but I realize that most fans tend to think of him as "that guy who hit his wife one time." (or, if they're only familiar with the character through the Ultimates, an outright domestic abuser - thanks a lot, Mark Millar...) There's more to him than that, of course, but if authors need a source of drama, it's an easy angle to play up. (well, either that or Ultron - other heroes have done much worse intentionally/while in their right mind, but that gets swept under the rug)

Between that, him and Janet missing out on the popularity boom from the MCU, and him being dead/Ultron for the past seven years or so in the comics, I'm surprised that he came in second.

this first season is just okay,the best choices are Squirrel Girl, Black Adam, Gambit, Power Girl and Invincible. the okay choice is Mr. Miracle, the meh choice is Kate Bishop (i prefer Clint Barton than Kate Bishop) and the bad choice for me is Scott Pilgrim (i think that any character from superhero comic series as Billy Butcher from The Boys,Spawn ,Judge Dredd or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fits more as guest character,i thought two rules: "just a character originated from a superhero comics can be a fighter" and "cartoony comic characters can't joins the roster")
The rule was for comic characters (or superheroes) in general; I get that he doesn't fit with other characters in terms of art style, but I can see why he was picked. For a lot of people, Scott Pilgrim might have been one of their main exposures to comic books/graphic novels outside of the "Big Two", or maybe even their first one. (the movie likely helped with that)

I'm sure that, if we got an actual Marvel vs. DC crossover game, Scott Pilgrim probably wouldn't be the first guest character that the creators had in mind (if they even included guest characters at all - you could easily fill up 8, 16, or 24 DLC slots with just Marvel and DC characters), but that's one of the fun things about threads like this - seeing what ideas people come up with that you might not have thought of, and seeing what really resonates with people.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I generally thibk the new additions to the roster, are fine. Don't love any of them other than Invincible, and I can't help but feel weird about having Kate over Clint. I don't hate it but it feels so weird because Clint is base game material and one of the most important members of the Avengers, and while I understand Kate is popular, she just doesn't have the same legacy as Clint. My OCD is gonna have to come to terms with that though.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Honestly I think we can still have Clint as a Premiere Costume.
Mmmm. Probably not. This is something I kinda wanted to call out before but I feel like we've already been too lenient on male/female premiere costumes.

I did have the idea to have a DLC season of exclusively clone characters, ones who would share similar movesets but are too physically different to be premieres; but we're already stretching the limit of what we have for DLC as is.

I'm still at work, so I won't do the jobs just yet, but I did want to chime in and say Deadpool 3 was just announced and Hugh Jackman is returning as Wolverine. Big news in my eyes

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
They have completely different proportions, I don't see it working
Mmmm. Probably not. This is something I kinda wanted to call out before but I feel like we've already been too lenient on male/female premiere costumes.

I did have the idea to have a DLC season of exclusively clone characters, ones who would share similar movesets but are too physically different to be premieres; but we're already stretching the limit of what we have for DLC as is.

I'm still at work, so I won't do the jobs just yet, but I did want to chime in and say Deadpool 3 was just announced and Hugh Jackman is returning as Wolverine. Big news in my eyes
I mean yeah that could be true, but tbh I never feel that Clint was extremely bulky, and in comparison to other premiere costumes I don't feel it that out of place, however in that case, he could be a skin for Green Arrow instead actually.

Also I'm very excited with the Deadpool 3 announcement, especially since Reynolds remarked that it was the first Deadpool movie in the MCU, so it's probably that not only Deadpool himself but Wolverine gets introduced to the rest of the canon.

D

Deleted member

There's technically nothing saying we couldn't add Clint as his own character, we'd have to give him some sort of title destination but we do have two Spider-Men

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I figure there are ways to differentiate Clint and Kate if/when Clint gets in. In the comics, Kate doesn't see as much use in trick arrows as Clint does (though it's reversed to some extent in the MCU), so maybe Kate could focus on using regular arrows (and Lucky the Pizza Dog as an assist) while Clint uses trick arrows like the net arrow, boomerang arrow, etc. (though that's probably best to save for whenever we get to Kate's moveset)

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Now time to do my pack!, I reused my original submission but with a tweak.

Costume Pack - Ancestors
A costume pack of skins for characters based on ancestors of them.

Orin I (Aquaman Costume)
Alan Scott (Green Lantern Premiere Costume)
Bashenga (Black Panther Costume)
Agamotto (Doctor Strange Premiere Costume)
1664323520488.png
1664323613732.png

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Out of curiosity, are there any premiere costumes that don't really fit for people? I know I've brought up Sabretooth before, and 1SecondNinja had issues with some of the gender-swap costumes, but I wanted to get people's thoughts on if we should change anything or leave it as it is.

As of now, we've got:
  • Superman
    • Bizarro
    • Ultraman
  • Batman
    • Flashpoint Batman
    • Owlman
  • Wonder Woman
    • Nubia
    • Superwoman
  • Flash
    • Reverse Flash
    • Wally West
  • Aquaman
    • Ocean Master
  • Green Lantern
    • John Stewart
    • Guy Gardner
  • The Joker
    • The Batman Who Laughs
  • Plastic Man
    • Elongated Man
  • Martian Manhunter
    • Ma'alefa'ak
  • Green Arrow
    • Arsenal
    • Connor Hawke
  • Doctor Fate
    • Khalid Nassour
    • Nabu
  • Cyborg
    • Grid
  • Spider-Man
    • Scarlet Spider
    • Ghost Spider/Spider-Gwen
    • Spider-Man 2099 (DLC)
  • Iron Man
    • War Machine
    • Iron Patriot
  • Wolverine
    • Sabretooth
  • Captain America
    • Captain Carter
    • US Agent
  • The Hulk
    • Abomination
    • Red Hulk
  • Thor
    • Beta Ray Bill
  • Doctor Strange
    • Doctor Strangefate
  • Black Panther
    • Killmonger
    • Kasper Cole
  • Captain Marvel
    • Mar-Vell
    • Monica Rambeau
  • Ghost Rider
    • Cosmic Ghost Rider
    • Robbie Reyes
  • Venom
    • Toxin
  • Loki
    • female
  • Scarlet Witch
    • Agatha Harkness (old)
    • Agatha Harkness (young)
  • The Wasp
    • Nadia van Dyne
I figure it couldn't hurt to see if people's opinions have changed or not, or to see what people think about them. (personally, the only ones that I have issues with are Sabretooth, due to the sheer difference in proportions between him and Wolverine, and the Elongated Man, given that he uses his powers in very different ways from Plastic Man, mainly sticking to stretching his limbs/body rather than being a full-on shapeshifter)

I do feel like Monica Rambeau could easily be a separate character (for those who are familiar with One Piece, she's basically Kizaru - she can turn into light or seemingly any kind of energy/radiation), but if it's a choice between premiere costume or possibly not having her in the game at all, I'm fine with her being a premiere costume.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
one thing i realized, does anyone submit Jane Foster as Thor's Premiere Costume or i don't remember?
She was submitted, but given the choice between her and Beta Ray Bill or just Beta Ray Bill on his own, people picked Bill. (I figure that they thought, unlike Captain Carter, Jane was too different from Thor physically, though I could be wrong)

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
This was a close one, and I needed to double check the votes a few times; there were about four or five characters who could have won this. (unlike some rounds, where there's a clear favourite from the beginning)

-Elektra: 2
-Iron Fist: 4
-Luke Cage: 6
-Falcon: 8
-Hawkeye: 10
-Winter Soldier: 11
-Ant-Man: 12
-Hawkeye: 13

This means that the winner of this round, and the final DLC character of season 1, is Hawkeye!

...You know, the one who uses a bow and arrow and wears a lot of purple. Manages to be a huge help to their team despite having no powers and being armed with a weapon that's hundreds of years out-of-date? Don't know how much clearer I can get here.

Jokes aside, season one will be ended off with Kate Bishop!

View attachment 361439

I'm pretty happy with how season 1 turned out; many of these characters could likely have made it into the base game if we had room for a few more characters.

View attachment 361440
-Black Adam
-Gambit
-Mister Miracle
-Squirrel Girl
-Power Girl
-Hawkeye
-Scott Pilgrim
-Invincible
What are your thoughts on this line-up?

---

Here are the bosses that were nominated:

-Brainiac
-Amazo
-the Anti-Monitor
-Godspeed

Vote for your top two (first place gets two points, while second place gets 1), and you can put your own in first if you want.

1. Amazo
2. Godspeed

Job 173: nominate arcade mode rivals for Power Girl and Hawkeye

I feel like this job's going to be pretty straightforward (I feel like they've both got pretty obvious choices for rivals, though I could be wrong), so I'll include a second one today.

Job 174: nominate a DLC costume pack

Much like last time, we're going to nominate four costumes per pack; it helps if they have a theme, even if that theme is something like "premiere costumes". (if you felt like a bunch were left out for the base roster)

Apocalypse Now!

(costumes that have to do with Apocalypse, the Marvel character, or Apokolips, the DC planet)

God of Apokolips Lex Luthor
(regular costume)

Age of Apocalypse Magneto
(regular costume)

Final Crisis Darkseid
(regular costume)

Horseman of War Hulk
(regular costume)
DLC: Season 1 Thoughts
I'm pretty satisfied.
DC went about the way I both expected and wanted it to, with the characters I felt like were the most appropriate choices.
Black Adam was a huge exclusion from the base game, so him being the outright first DLC character feels perfectly justified.
Mister Miracle as DLC almost didn't happen but I definitely over-delivered on my nomination, which I don't at all regret as it helped pull him through. A few of the other Cosmic characters felt like nice options, and Lobo in particular is one I hope to revisit, but in the end Miracle was easily the creme of the crop here, so I'm very glad he made it.
Having Supergirl felt like a must. Having Power Girl instead was inspired and genius, as it fills out the Supergirl role whilst being unique and unexpected, but at the same time not bottom of the barrel. When I nominated the Justice Society round, I already had in the back of mind the feeling that she would end up winning, and I won't hide the fact that that had an influence on the JSA nomination overall (there are other factors but it'd be best to get into them in the future), but I don't think anyone would really complain as she is definitely a favorite in this thread.
On another note, all 3 of these characters were nonimated by me during these rounds, with the denotion that I changed my Power Girl nomimation to Cyclone. They all ended up on the roster so it's a bit poetic how that turned out in my favor.

The Guest characters were pretty straightforward. Truth be told, I'm surprised Scott ended up winning first *I was expecting the TMNT and Invincible to win the first Guest round by a landslide); I would have never had the impression that this server had so many Scott Pilgrims fan, but I don't really see him as a bad option anyway. In fact, he's a really good pick when it comes to guest characters.
With that said, I'm not surprised by the runner-ups, and I am especially estatic that Invincible did win regardless. You probably already know I'm a huge fan of the character and comic, and everyone can agree this character deserves the spot regardless.
I am a bit stumped on who to nomimate for the next round, though. It's a bit easy to tell from the Season 1 results who will win Season 2, and while there are a few missed options, a lot of the obvious candidates got nominated, which is good. I suppose it's a wait and see situation.
On another note, regarding the Guest round itself, I felt a little frustrated that the round was moved up with no forewarning whatsoever. It felt very sudden and by the time I was available, my nomination choice was already taken; This is definitely a first-come first-serve thread, and since I fully agree with this notion I don't really see it sensible to criticize, but it would've been way better to let the thread in on such an unexpected schedule change.

The Marvel side of the DLC round feels very right.
The X-Men round winning by such a landslide was honestly expected and I'm glad we could all agree on it; The base game simply just didn't have enough for how important the team is... and honestly, I would still say it doesn't after Season 1, and all the Mutant nominations during this season just prove as such, but we still have plenty of opportunities for another X-Men or 2 regardless. Perhaps we could have a revisit to this round in the future?
But moving on, I think Gambit was the right choice. A core member of the X-Men team, a fan-favorite icon, and interesting moveset potential; Granted, the other candidates all had this, but I think what pushes Gambit beyond the rest is the potential he has to lead his own franchise in the same vein as Wolverine and Deadpool, which I hope Marvel taps into in the future.
When it came to the All-Woman round, I was hoping Gamora would win even before we held it, which is why I was cooking up a moveset for her; And lo and behold my preminitions fell sideways as I nominated somebody else entirely who admittedly crushed all of her competition... Except for one, but of course I can't deny that Squirrel Girl was the best route. Definitely a character that would have inevitably joined anyway, and rightfully so as she's such a standout character among Marvel's heroes; I wouldn't say she is an oddball, as she's already a popular character, especially in the fan-roster community, but she brings a comic relief that no other character could and that reason alone justifies her. Hats off to Magik, though; Making her moveset has convinced me she needs another consideration in this thread, and she would be my immediate choice for both another female hero and mutant.
The Legacy round surprised me. I wasn't really expecting this to be a popular, yet it was the most interesting of the season by far, simply with the variety presented and how many of these options were overwhelmingly good (This is a little ironic to me, but pretty much every character in this round except Ant-Man could be considered a Street Hero, too, so again, funny how these things end up turning out). I plan on revisiting Winter Soldier in the future (Anti-Hero round, anyone?), but I won't focus on all the nominations as much as I will the actual winner: Hawkeye. Not the Hawkeye I would've preferred to win, but Marvel's roster needed a Hawkeye in general, so at least one made it in after all.
Interestingly enough, I had thought about doing a Hawkeye moveset during the round as a support post, before deciding to make my own nomination with their own moveset, before ultimately scrapping the moveset part. I don't want to get cocky but with how close this round was I definitely could've swayed the votes with a move like that, so it's interesting for me to think about how different this would have been otherwise. But, ah, I dwell on this too much.

That about wraps up everything I have to say about Season 1. On an individual scale (of 1-10), I'd rank all these characters highly as excellent picks, with one indisclosed exception, though even they still rank fairly well for me. I guess that brings it up to a 9.5/10 for our Season 1 cast; All the choices are varied, unique, iconic, and rounds out the roster fairly well. Like what Megadoomer Megadoomer said, quite a few of these could have been in a larger Base Game roster, and I would definitely chalk that up to just how well these characters round everything out.
I also think this really opens up the horizon for what future DLC will be; We essentially "patched" parts of the roster we felt were incomplete, and now that we're done with that, future character additions feel a lot more wild and mysterious; Yes, there are still big names left on the table, but we also definitely carved out enough room to go in bold new directions for a character addition without having to worry about the big names. Not sure if that makes sense, but I'm too lazy to retype that.

---​
For my votes:
1. The Anti-Moniter
2. Godspeed

Honestly I like a lot of the story potential that could be had with the Anti-Moniter. Or maybe he should be saved for a sequel?

Job 173: Rivals
Hakweye gets Green Arrow. Powergirl gets Captain Marvel
Ditto

Job 174: Costume Pack
I'm not going to submit just yet. I want to ask: If I resubmitted the Alter Ego pack, how many of you would vote for it?
I want those costumes in the project but I don't want to waste my nominations on a pack that will end up losing whilst I let my ideas for other packs (which I have a few of) sit and rot

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DLC Discussion
1. Braniac
2.Anti-Monitor

I do want to shed a little light on this; I think Scott fits in perfectly fine. If this were to be an actual game, he'd likely have a changed character design to fit the aesthetic. Granted, even if that weren't the case and he was presented as a cartoon, I still think that fits just fine.
While our gameplay is very geared towards Injustice, I always imagined our tone and presentation would have been styled after Marvel vs. Capcom, which goes all in on bizarre characteristics (which, of course, is a game where Vewtiful Joe, Phoenix Wright and Shuma-Gorath perfectly co-exist with Ryu, Thor and Wolverine); and honestly, that mindset is probably why a lot of the wackier characters and movesets were voted in. It is a personal view so it likely doesn't translate well as a convincing argument, but that's my two cents.

As the guy who nominated Ant-Man, I kind of feel the same way haha. I've got a soft spot for the character thanks to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, but I realize that most fans tend to think of him as "that guy who hit his wife one time." (or, if they're only familiar with the character through the Ultimates, an outright domestic abuser - thanks a lot, Mark Millar...) There's more to him than that, of course, but if authors need a source of drama, it's an easy angle to play up. (well, either that or Ultron - other heroes have done much worse intentionally/while in their right mind, but that gets swept under the rug)

Between that, him and Janet missing out on the popularity boom from the MCU, and him being dead/Ultron for the past seven years or so in the comics, I'm surprised that he came in second.
I'd attribute Hank's decline in popularity more due to Scott's rise in popularity, as opposed to the negative connotations of the comics. I think many fans already agree that those representations of Hank are not really what the core of the character are.
With that said, he's still a favorite in many fans' eyes. I think his placement in the Legacy round is both due to how well he fits the category and just the lack of Ant-Man representation in general, which are both fair reasons.
With that said...

There's technically nothing saying we couldn't add Clint as his own character, we'd have to give him some sort of title destination but we do have two Spider-Men
And, this goes for both Clint and Hank; I don't see a real need to have them in the roster in the face of an already existing counterpart, which is likely why Hank lost. And, sure, we could have both of them included, but I don't really think it's actually worth having two Shrinkers and two Hawkeyes (both with direct relations to eachother) when one is enough to get the point across. There are a lot of other characters in thr Marvel Universe that would be unjustly passed up on if we did fixate on Clint, or Hank, or other characters that full under this category, such as Riri.
Yes, we do have Miles and Peter, but Spider-Man is just in his own separate calibre than the rest of the Marvel Universe, and it's not necessarily the same as having two Hawkeyes.

I mean yeah that could be true, but tbh I never feel that Clint was extremely bulky, and in comparison to other premiere costumes I don't feel it that out of place, however in that case, he could be a skin for Green Arrow instead actually.
I don't really think Clint should be a GA costume either. Honestly, that feels a bit weird, like having Namor as an Aquaman skin, though that is definitely just personal preference.

Out of curiosity, are there any premiere costumes that don't really fit for people? I know I've brought up Sabretooth before, and 1SecondNinja had issues with some of the gender-swap costumes, but I wanted to get people's thoughts on if we should change anything or leave it as it is.

As of now, we've got:
  • Superman
    • Bizarro
    • Ultraman
  • Batman
    • Flashpoint Batman
    • Owlman
  • Wonder Woman
    • Nubia
    • Superwoman
  • Flash
    • Reverse Flash
    • Wally West
  • Aquaman
    • Ocean Master
  • Green Lantern
    • John Stewart
    • Guy Gardner
  • The Joker
    • The Batman Who Laughs
  • Plastic Man
    • Elongated Man
  • Martian Manhunter
    • Ma'alefa'ak
  • Green Arrow
    • Arsenal
    • Connor Hawke
  • Doctor Fate
    • Khalid Nassour
    • Nabu
  • Cyborg
    • Grid
  • Spider-Man
    • Scarlet Spider
    • Ghost Spider/Spider-Gwen
    • Spider-Man 2099 (DLC)
  • Iron Man
    • War Machine
    • Iron Patriot
  • Wolverine
    • Sabretooth
  • Captain America
    • Captain Carter
    • US Agent
  • The Hulk
    • Abomination
    • Red Hulk
  • Thor
    • Beta Ray Bill
  • Doctor Strange
    • Doctor Strangefate
  • Black Panther
    • Killmonger
    • Kasper Cole
  • Captain Marvel
    • Mar-Vell
    • Monica Rambeau
  • Ghost Rider
    • Cosmic Ghost Rider
    • Robbie Reyes
  • Venom
    • Toxin
  • Loki
    • female
  • Scarlet Witch
    • Agatha Harkness (old)
    • Agatha Harkness (young)
  • The Wasp
    • Nadia van Dyne
I figure it couldn't hurt to see if people's opinions have changed or not, or to see what people think about them. (personally, the only ones that I have issues with are Sabretooth, due to the sheer difference in proportions between him and Wolverine, and the Elongated Man, given that he uses his powers in very different ways from Plastic Man, mainly sticking to stretching his limbs/body rather than being a full-on shapeshifter)

I do feel like Monica Rambeau could easily be a separate character (for those who are familiar with One Piece, she's basically Kizaru - she can turn into light or seemingly any kind of energy/radiation), but if it's a choice between premiere costume or possibly not having her in the game at all, I'm fine with her being a premiere costume.
I usually don't really like to go back on voted decisions like this and veto them after the fact - there was an effort made to vote them in the first place, and it's an agreed upon decision already that populat vote should win.
BUT, since this is specifically being asked, I will say a few things. I apologize in advance for the people who's nominations I will inadvertently be criticizing

If we were to cut back on the costumes, and let's be real, we probably should as we have a lot; I wouldn't have expected to have so many back when I suggested a "2 per character" limit but here we are. But continuing on, if we were to cut down here, I feel as if numerous characters here don't really need the costumes, and also that certain costumes in particular aren't needed.

Plastic Man doesn't really need a Premiere Costume and I already feel like Elongated Man doesn't fit. These two characters have quite the contrast in power usage.
Ma'alefa'ak could easily go; I struggle to see why an average fan would be excited by this costume. Sure, this is a character that fits as a premiere costume, but he doesn't really have any fan backing to actually be one
I'm a bit 50/50 on Grid. I felt like it was already a weird pick for a skin in Injustice 2 and Cyborg doesn't really need to have an evil counterpart.
Fate is just a weird situation to me. Nabu being his own skin doesn't fit to me; He's already a part of the normal Doctor Fate as a spirit within the helmet; and continuing off of that, while the hosts are all different in character, the entity of Doctor Fate is not, so I never felt that the actual dialogue interactions would even be any different than the default
I'm still iffy on Sabretooth; but we did have a specific discussion about him, and he'd likely not be included at all if not as a skin, which would be a shame because Wolverine has a unique trait among X-Men of having his own unique rogues gallery, which Sabretooth represents, so I opt that he stays.
Strangefate just isn't my preferred Strange skin; I never liked Amalgum so this could definitely be biased regardless. But I do think other options should have been considered.
Kasper Cole is another "who does this excite" decision to me. Killmonger makes sense, he blew up in popularity after the movie; Kasper doesn't really have that fan backing like Killmonger, or even Man-Ape, and I wonder if he should be cut
Mar-Vell and Carol are two characters I'm still not sure on. Carol can be muscular but it's just a vastly different phsyiology to Mar-Vell; Admittedly, it could still fit, but's dependent on how Carol is brought in as a fighter. We never really decided how effeminite Carol's physique would be, and honestly why would we, that seems weird, but this specific example just seems like a little "eeeh, not the best"
Everyone else seems fine where they are.

Edit: I'd still say Malcom Merlyn should have won instead of Connor Hawke. I feel like people overlooked that option quite a bit

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
DLC: Season 1 Thoughts
I'm pretty satisfied.
DC went about the way I both expected and wanted it to, with the characters I felt like were the most appropriate choices.
Black Adam was a huge exclusion from the base game, so him being the outright first DLC character feels perfectly justified.
Mister Miracle as DLC almost didn't happen but I definitely over-delivered on my nomination, which I don't at all regret as it helped pull him through. A few of the other Cosmic characters felt like nice options, and Lobo in particular is one I hope to revisit, but in the end Miracle was easily the creme of the crop here, so I'm very glad he made it.
Having Supergirl felt like a must. Having Power Girl instead was inspired and genius, as it fills out the Supergirl role whilst being unique and unexpected, but at the same time not bottom of the barrel. When I nominated the Justice Society round, I already had in the back of mind the feeling that she would end up winning, and I won't hide the fact that that had an influence on the JSA nomination overall (there are other factors but it'd be best to get into them in the future), but I don't think anyone would really complain as she is definitely a favorite in this thread.
On another note, all 3 of these characters were nonimated by me during these rounds, with the denotion that I changed my Power Girl nomimation to Cyclone. They all ended up on the roster so it's a bit poetic how that turned out in my favor.

The Guest characters were pretty straightforward. Truth be told, I'm surprised Scott ended up winning first *I was expecting the TMNT and Invincible to win the first Guest round by a landslide); I would have never had the impression that this server had so many Scott Pilgrims fan, but I don't really see him as a bad option anyway. In fact, he's a really good pick when it comes to guest characters.
With that said, I'm not surprised by the runner-ups, and I am especially estatic that Invincible did win regardless. You probably already know I'm a huge fan of the character and comic, and everyone can agree this character deserves the spot regardless.
I am a bit stumped on who to nomimate for the next round, though. It's a bit easy to tell from the Season 1 results who will win Season 2, and while there are a few missed options, a lot of the obvious candidates got nominated, which is good. I suppose it's a wait and see situation.
On another note, regarding the Guest round itself, I felt a little frustrated that the round was moved up with no forewarning whatsoever. It felt very sudden and by the time I was available, my nomination choice was already taken; This is definitely a first-come first-serve thread, and since I fully agree with this notion I don't really see it sensible to criticize, but it would've been way better to let the thread in on such an unexpected schedule change.

The Marvel side of the DLC round feels very right.
The X-Men round winning by such a landslide was honestly expected and I'm glad we could all agree on it; The base game simply just didn't have enough for how important the team is... and honestly, I would still say it doesn't after Season 1, and all the Mutant nominations during this season just prove as such, but we still have plenty of opportunities for another X-Men or 2 regardless. Perhaps we could have a revisit to this round in the future?
But moving on, I think Gambit was the right choice. A core member of the X-Men team, a fan-favorite icon, and interesting moveset potential; Granted, the other candidates all had this, but I think what pushes Gambit beyond the rest is the potential he has to lead his own franchise in the same vein as Wolverine and Deadpool, which I hope Marvel taps into in the future.
When it came to the All-Woman round, I was hoping Gamora would win even before we held it, which is why I was cooking up a moveset for her; And lo and behold my preminitions fell sideways as I nominated somebody else entirely who admittedly crushed all of her competition... Except for one, but of course I can't deny that Squirrel Girl was the best route. Definitely a character that would have inevitably joined anyway, and rightfully so as she's such a standout character among Marvel's heroes; I wouldn't say she is an oddball, as she's already a popular character, especially in the fan-roster community, but she brings a comic relief that no other character could and that reason alone justifies her. Hats off to Magik, though; Making her moveset has convinced me she needs another consideration in this thread, and she would be my immediate choice for both another female hero and mutant.
The Legacy round surprised me. I wasn't really expecting this to be a popular, yet it was the most interesting of the season by far, simply with the variety presented and how many of these options were overwhelmingly good (This is a little ironic to me, but pretty much every character in this round except Ant-Man could be considered a Street Hero, too, so again, funny how these things end up turning out). I plan on revisiting Winter Soldier in the future (Anti-Hero round, anyone?), but I won't focus on all the nominations as much as I will the actual winner: Hawkeye. Not the Hawkeye I would've preferred to win, but Marvel's roster needed a Hawkeye in general, so at least one made it in after all.
Interestingly enough, I had thought about doing a Hawkeye moveset during the round as a support post, before deciding to make my own nomination with their own moveset, before ultimately scrapping the moveset part. I don't want to get cocky but with how close this round was I definitely could've swayed the votes with a move like that, so it's interesting for me to think about how different this would have been otherwise. But, ah, I dwell on this too much.

That about wraps up everything I have to say about Season 1. On an individual scale (of 1-10), I'd rank all these characters highly as excellent picks, with one indisclosed exception, though even they still rank fairly well for me. I guess that brings it up to a 9.5/10 for our Season 1 cast; All the choices are varied, unique, iconic, and rounds out the roster fairly well. Like what Megadoomer Megadoomer said, quite a few of these could have been in a larger Base Game roster, and I would definitely chalk that up to just how well these characters round everything out.
I also think this really opens up the horizon for what future DLC will be; We essentially "patched" parts of the roster we felt were incomplete, and now that we're done with that, future character additions feel a lot more wild and mysterious; Yes, there are still big names left on the table, but we also definitely carved out enough room to go in bold new directions for a character addition without having to worry about the big names. Not sure if that makes sense, but I'm too lazy to retype that.

---​
For my votes:
1. The Anti-Moniter
2. Godspeed

Honestly I like a lot of the story potential that could be had with the Anti-Moniter. Or maybe he should be saved for a sequel?

Job 173: Rivals

Ditto

Job 174: Costume Pack
I'm not going to submit just yet. I want to ask: If I resubmitted the Alter Ego pack, how many of you would vote for it?
I want those costumes in the project but I don't want to waste my nominations on a pack that will end up losing whilst I let my ideas for other packs (which I have a few of) sit and rot
I would definitively vote for it if you want my opinion, I agree that the Alter-Egos were skins that end being put aside even if they are very important in most heroes' stories. Especially I feel that Clark's is a must considering that its true that in comparison to most characters, Superman ends getting a "not bad but could be better" list of skins, granted this was mostly because it was the first one and (well, at least in my case) the way it worked wasnt very clear (I was thinking that we just requires to submit some costumes and then we dragged the best ones of each nomination by votes to create the costume lineup).

Also about the runner-ups, I have expectarions to see both Magik and The Winter Soldier in the future, I'm a big fan of both but I was thinking that they wouldnt be overshadowed by other but this season proved me the opposite.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Sorry about that; I figured that the discussion on how to handle the stages wouldn't be resolved until we sorted out who the guest characters were, since whether we'd have one or two guest stages seemed like it would depend heavily on who the guests in question were. (some characters/series might not have clear choices for stages, or their choices for stages might be seen as being too similar to the ones that are already in the game)

Going forward, I'll stick to a consistent schedule and save guest characters for the end like I originally planned.

And, this goes for both Clint and Hank; I don't see a real need to have them in the roster in the face of an already existing counterpart, which is likely why Hank lost. And, sure, we could have both of them included, but I don't really think it's actually worth having two Shrinkers and two Hawkeyes (both with direct relations to eachother) when one is enough to get the point across. There are a lot of other characters in thr Marvel Universe that would be unjustly passed up on if we did fixate on Clint, or Hank, or other characters that full under this category, such as Riri.
I see what you mean, though I'm not sure if that's the only reason; to use Hank as an example, he lost the legacy round by a single point, even though Wasp has already been in the roster for a while. It seems about as likely that Kate's popularity is the culprit for Hank losing. I figure that Hank and Janet can be differentiated - Hank's unique action could be pulling out various tools like chainsaws, for example, with his shrinking (or growing) happening automatically as part of his attacks. (along with making more use of insects in his moveset, and more use of his giant form)

I get where you're coming from as far as those premiere costumes that you listed, though I'm not familiar enough with Martian Manhunter or Doctor Fate to comment on those. What you're saying about Mar-Vell makes sense; he has been used as a costume for Carol Danvers before, but that was a top-down RPG rather than a fighting game, where hitboxes are (seemingly) more crucial, or specific; I'm not sure what word I'm looking for here. (I haven't seen much of them side-by-side to know how significant the difference is in terms of proportions)

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I've decided not to resubmit the Alter Egos pack; We're likely going to be going into later seasons with less costume nominations, so it makes sense to at least save it for then and go with an alternative option whilst I have the chance.

I think we can all agree that first impressions are important; They can be what makes or breaks the perception of any person or project for the rest of their life. Daunting, isn't it? Perhaps it is rather inflated... but there are some first impressions out there that say otherwise. In fact, some of these first impressions are so great, that they created the most iconic fictional comics of all-time; Perhaps nobody can live up to those expectations, can they?

Job 174: First Appearance Costume Pack

Action Comics #1

This was such a baffling exclusion from the base game;
The first appearance of any single character on this roster and the originator of the superhero genre, but it's not included here?
That doesn't fly with me.
Amazing Fantasy #15

Most popular superhero of all-time, his first appearance in any media, in the red-and-black suit with webbing wings; Yeah, put it on the list.
Detective Comics #27

Of course this one had to be in here; How could it not be? I mean, not only is Batman just DC's most popular IP, but DC also stands for Detective Comics; This is the perfect fit for a First Appearance costume.
Plus, the amount of differences between this and the normal batsuit are substantial enough to warrant it; I mean, have you seen this guy's hat? Those weird purple gloves? Eesh, Bruce.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1

The black-and-white, dark-and-gritty first appearance of the most fearsome fighting team in the world gets it's shine in this costume pack! For all 4 Turtles, too!

Edit: This is in replacement of Ms. Marvel, changed on 11/18/2022, so if you're wondering how this was so far ahead of the actual TMNT inclusion in the roster, this is why

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Zombie Iron Man

Zombie Hulk

Black Lantern Superman

Black Lantern Martian Manhunter
These would all be premire costumes

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Green Arrow will be Hawkeye's rival, while Captain Marvel will be Power Girl's rival! No alternatives were posted, which is entirely understandable - those seemed like pretty obvious picks.

As for the boss results...

Amazo: 3
Brainiac: 4
Godspeed: 4
Anti-Monitor: 7

We'll be adding the Anti-Monitor as a DC boss for the Boss Challenge!

Theme/NominatorDC character 1DC character 2Marvel character 1Marvel character 2
Apocalypse Now! ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )God of Apokolips Lex LuthorFinal Crisis DarkseidAge of Apocalypse MagnetoHorseman of War Hulk
Ancestors ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )Orin I (Aquaman costume)Alan Scott (Green Lantern premiere)Bashenga (Black Panther)Agamotto (Dr. Strange premiere)
First Appearance Pack ( PinkFlare PinkFlare )Action Comics 1 SupermanDetective Comics 27 BatmanAmazing Fantasy 15 Spider-ManOriginal Ms. Marvel (for Captain Marvel)
Undead Pack (@Darkonedagger)Black Lantern Superman (premiere)Black Lantern Martian Manhunter (premiere)Zombie Iron Man (premiere)Zombie Hulk (premiere)

For the costumes, vote for your top two, though your own nomination can't be in first.

1. Ancestors
2. First Appearance

---

I'm not sure how to best handle the premiere costumes; people seem fine with most of them, but a few of them that people have issues with seem to fall into specific categories:

-different powers: Elongated Man
-different proportions: Sabretooth, Mar-Vell
-personality is the same as the original: Nabu
-no need to be a separate character (not well-known/popular?): Kasper Cole, Ma'alefa'ak

Not sure if I missed any.

I don't think people have issues with the rest of them, so I'm not sure whether to have polls to determine if we'll keep these or not.

---

Job 175: nominate a moveset for Hawkeye

As Kate Bishop didn't have a moveset in her nomination, that leaves it open for people to submit one. This job will last for two or three days, depending on how many nominations we get and/or how much interest there is.

Job 176: nominate themes for season 2 of DLC

I'll try to be clearer this time - you can nominate four themes in total, two for Marvel and two for DC. It's your call if both themes match with each other or if they're unrelated. (it depends on what you feel like the line-up is missing) For example...

DCMarvel
Women (I figure we could use more women in the roster)Women (I figure we could use more women in the roster)
Batman villain (we didn't include any in the first season, so I figure it's safe to put the idea out there now; there are a lot of potential options that didn't make it into the base game for fear of a Batman overload)X-Men character (there's a lot of untapped potential from that franchise)

Like before, we'll be having two guest characters in addition to three Marvel characters and three DC characters.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I nominate Spider-Man villain and Justice League member

Spidey's rogues gallery is one of the best and most iconic in all of comics and the JL covers just about every DC superhero out there

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Green Arrow will be Hawkeye's rival, while Captain Marvel will be Power Girl's rival! No alternatives were posted, which is entirely understandable - those seemed like pretty obvious picks.

As for the boss results...

Amazo: 3
Brainiac: 4
Godspeed: 4
Anti-Monitor: 7

We'll be adding the Anti-Monitor as a DC boss for the Boss Challenge!

Theme/NominatorDC character 1DC character 2Marvel character 1Marvel character 2
Apocalypse Now! ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )God of Apokolips Lex LuthorFinal Crisis DarkseidAge of Apocalypse MagnetoHorseman of War Hulk
Ancestors ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )Orin I (Aquaman costume)Alan Scott (Green Lantern premiere)Bashenga (Black Panther)Agamotto (Dr. Strange premiere)
First Appearance Pack ( PinkFlare PinkFlare )Action Comics 1 SupermanDetective Comics 1 BatmanAmazing Fantasy 15 Spider-ManOriginal Ms. Marvel (for Captain Marvel)
Undead Pack (@Darkonedagger)Black Lantern Superman (premiere)Black Lantern Martian Manhunter (premiere)Zombie Iron Man (premiere)Zombie Hulk (premiere)

For the costumes, vote for your top two, though your own nomination can't be in first.

1. Ancestors
2. First Appearance

---

I'm not sure how to best handle the premiere costumes; people seem fine with most of them, but a few of them that people have issues with seem to fall into specific categories:

-different powers: Elongated Man
-different proportions: Sabretooth, Mar-Vell
-personality is the same as the original: Nabu
-no need to be a separate character (not well-known/popular?): Kasper Cole, Ma'alefa'ak

Not sure if I missed any.

I don't think people have issues with the rest of them, so I'm not sure whether to have polls to determine if we'll keep these or not.

---

Job 175: nominate a moveset for Hawkeye

As Kate Bishop didn't have a moveset in her nomination, that leaves it open for people to submit one. This job will last for two or three days, depending on how many nominations we get and/or how much interest there is.

Job 176: nominate themes for season 2 of DLC

I'll try to be clearer this time - you can nominate four themes in total, two for Marvel and two for DC. It's your call if both themes match with each other or if they're unrelated. (it depends on what you feel like the line-up is missing) For example...

DCMarvel
Women (I figure we could use more women in the roster)Women (I figure we could use more women in the roster)
Batman villain (we didn't include any in the first season, so I figure it's safe to put the idea out there now)X-Men character (there's a lot of untapped potential from that franchise)

Like before, we'll be having two guest characters in addition to three Marvel characters and three DC characters.
Correction for my costume pack: Batman is from Detective Comics Issue 27, not Issue 1. For my votes, though:
1. Apocalypse Now
2. First Appearance

I was the only one that really said anything about the Premiere Costumes; Everyone else seems fine with them, so I'd say it isn't an issue and to just keep them.

Pass on the Hawkeye moveset.

Job 176: Season 2 Themes
DCMarvel
Anti-Heroes
This is a pretty open category; Anti-Heroes are a pretty big thing, and so far our roster only has Harley Quinn and Black Adam, sometimes Catwoman. I can already think of multiple qualifiers that would get high votes
Cosmic
Across the entire Marvel roster, we still have only 1 Cosmic fighter (excluding Thanos), which is insane; And from the base game round, the only character we have since revisited was the Beyonder. There are still plenty of characters that could be considered, a lot of which are big names that shouldn't be left out.
Person of Color
DC's current representation so far only includes Blue Beetle, Cyborg and Black Adam; Which, I do have to say, it was nice we made progress with the DLC, but looking down the roster, it still feels a little lopsided. There are plenty of PoC characters that I think we all want to see anyway, that would definitely rank high in a round like this. I'd say, for Season 2, it's about time we held the round.
Person of Color
Marvel's current representation is only Black Panther, Ms. Marvel, Storm and Ultimate Spider-Man. A leg-up compared to DC's end, but still, looking at the roster as a whole, we could afford to have another one of these characters, and we've had quite a few of viable nominations this season alone; I'd say it's time.

I don't think we should double dip on themes we just did for the first Season, such as Marvel Women and X-Men; A lot of the S1 categories have more potential for future rounds but back-to-back isn't the way to go; I say we need to diversify the themes we use and give a little breather between repeat categories.
I did also have a number of other theme ideas that I obviously couldn't nominate, so I'll list them out for future nominations:
Marvel Villains Unsurprisingly, this was nominated as I was typing this. Scratch that, apparently
Marvel Anti-Heroes
Horror (Both)
Avengers
DCEU

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Correction for my costume pack: Batman is from Detective Comics Issue 27, not Issue 1. For my votes, though:
1. Apocalypse Now
2. First Appearance

I was the only one that really said anything about the Premiere Costumes; Everyone else seems fine with them, so I'd say it isn't an issue and to just keep them.

Pass on the Hawkeye moveset.

Job 176: Season 2 Themes
DCMarvel
All-Women
This seems pretty straightforward; Our roster could always use more women, and we had a Marvel round for the first season; I feel like it's DC's time now.
Cosmic
Across the entire Marvel roster, we still have only 1 Cosmic fighter (excluding Thanos), which is insane; And from the base game round, the only character we have since revisited was the Beyonder. There are still plenty of characters that could be considered, a lot of which are big names that shouldn't be left out.
Person of Color
DC's current representation so far only includes Blue Beetle, Cyborg and Black Adam; Which, I do have to say, it was nice we made progress with the DLC, but looking down the roster, it still feels a little lopsided. There are plenty of PoC characters that I think we all want to see anyway, that would definitely rank high in a round like this. I'd say, for Season 2, it's about time we held the round.
Person of Color
Marvel's current representation is only Black Panther, Ms. Marvel, Storm and Ultimate Spider-Man. A leg-up compared to DC's end, but still, looking at the roster as a whole, we could afford to have another one of these characters, and we've had quite a few of viable nominations this season alone; I'd say it's time.

I don't think we should double dip on themes we just did for the first Season, such as Marvel Women and X-Men; A lot of the S1 categories have more potential for future rounds but back-to-back isn't the way to go; I say we need to diversify the themes we use and give a little breather between repeat categories.
I did also have a number of other theme ideas that I obviously couldn't nominate, so I'll list them out for future nominations:
Marvel Villains Unsurprisingly, this was nominated as I was typing this. Scratch that, apparently
Anti-Heroes (Both)
Horror (Both)
Avengers
DCEU
My mistake; I fixed it.

Also, I nominated an all-woman round for DC, so you can pick something else for that spot.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Undead
2. First Appearance

Job 176:Themes for Season 2 DLC

Submit an Avengers member
Submit an Anti-Hero

Submit a Suicide Squad member
Submit a Superman villain

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I nominate Spider-Man villain and Justice League member

Spidey's rogues gallery is one of the best and most iconic in all of comics and the JL covers just about every DC superhero out there
In addition to those I'm gonna nominate Avengers villain and Justice League villain, both have pretty good rogues galleries

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright I'm back at home, I could have do my nominations before but I wanted to extend myself in them. But first, the votations.
  1. Apocalypse Now! (Kudos for the name, one of my favorite movies)
  2. Ancestors
I will try to do a moveset for Kate, though since I can't just copypaste the moveset of Clint from MvC it would require some additional investigation.

Now, it's time for the themes!.
Due the usage of images, I will spoiler them
MARVEL:
Theme 1 - Marvel Knights
1664396747081.png
Marvel Knights was an imprint of Marvel Comics destined to a more teen public dealing with noticeable more mature themes than the regular imprint (but not at the same level of Marvel MAX), multiple characters (especially those who were lesser known at that time) had a series of comics in this imprint, between them:
The Punisher
Black Widow
1664397311104.png
Ant-Man
The Sentry
1664397593347.png
Bullseye
Moon Knight
Namor
1664397816646.png
Black Bolt (and the rest of Inhumans)
1664397228410.png

I consider it a good opportunity to add one of these characters, some of them were already submitted before and they had some good performance in the votations so there is interest in them.
Theme 2 - Inhuman Character
The Inhumans are a part of Marvel that in the recent years started to gain terrain (even if at the currently afaik there is no Inhuman series running at the moment), they even kinda soft-replaced the X-Men during the shadowban of them due licenses, being our only representation in the roster at the moment Kamala, I think it would be good add some of them in our roster, the previous nomination already included some Inhumans true, but in this particular theme the focus is on all of them leaving a wider Inhuman selection like, for example:

Black Bolt
1664399422153.png
Medusa
Crystal
Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur
Quake
Inferno
1664400088215.png
Gorgon
Maximus

Inhumans are cool 👍
DC COMICS:
Theme 1 - Batman Mythology Character
While people already nominated Batman Villains for a theme, I think it would be better have a wider selection of characters and just add characters for the entire Batman Mythos. The cast around him is huge so there is no needing to give an explanation for the why, though here are some of my examples:
Red Hood
Batwoman
Spoiler
Azrael
Bane
The Signal
Scarecrow
Talon
I think it gives us a better amount of characters since I have the small feeling that if it was a villain only round the results would end being more obvious.
I still don't have another idea for DC so for the moment I will leave it to just one.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
At this rate just do a general DC/Marvel Villain round and combine several of these nominations into one
We probably could, but I can see why it would help to keep them separate. To use the DC villain round where Black Adam got in as an example, it seemed like people wanted a Flash villain in the game (whether it's Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold, or one of the other Rogues like Mirror Master), but they were overshadowed by Black Adam.

Likewise, someone might like to see Mysterio in the game - he might not make it in through a general Marvel villain round (given how many options there are) but stand a better chance in a Spider-Man villain round. (And given Spidey's rogues' gallery, there are a ton of great options beyond Doc Ock and Venom that we haven't covered)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Marvel Horror / Supernatural
It's almost spooky seaosn. There's a lot of potential picks here. Blade, Elsa Bloodstone, Moon Knight, Man Thing, Warewolf By Night, and more.

DC Supernatural / Horror
Same reason as the Marvel round. Lots of cool options here.

A Flash Villian
The Scarlet Speedster has a lot of cool villians, and I think it would be interesting to see one of them pop up here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The results for the costume poll are:

Undead: 2
First Appearance: 5
Ancestors: 5
Apocalypse Now: 6

We'll be adding the Apocalypse/Apokolips themed costumes and having a poll to determine which costume pack we'll add between the Ancestors pack and the First Appearance pack.

DCMarvel
WomenWomen
Batman villainX-Men
Justice League memberSpider-Man villain
Justice League villainAvengers villain
Anti-HeroCosmic
Person of colourPerson of colour
Suicide Squad memberAvengers member
Superman villainAnti-hero
Batman characterMarvel Knights
Flash villainInhumans
Horror/supernaturalHorror/supernatural
Obscure characterObscure character
LGBT+ characterLGBT+ character

Vote for your top three for Marvel and your top three for DC; the top three for each side will be included, and you can't put one of your own nominations in first place.

DC:

1. Person of colour (I feel like we're lacking in this category when it comes to the DC side)
2. Flash villain (the Flash has a pretty varied rogues gallery, and not having any of them in the base game (aside from Reverse Flash as a premiere costume) felt like a missed opportunity, though understandable given how few spots there were)
3. Batman character (whether it's one of the Robins, one of the Batgirls, or various villains, I figure we can add one)

Marvel:

1. Avengers member (I feel like there are a lot of mainstays that we just didn't have space for - Hawkeye (Clint), Ant-Man, the Vision, Black Widow, etc.)
2. Marvel Knights (I feel like there's a lot of untapped potential in this category, going by the examples that were given)
3. Avengers villain (we haven't really included many villains, and between the likes of Kang, Ultron, Zemo, Enchantress, etc., there are a lot of good options in this section)

---

Job 177: nominate costumes for Power Girl and/or Hawkeye

Nominate a default costume plus up to seven alternate costumes.

Job 178: nominate premiere costumes for Black Adam, Gambit, Mister Miracle, and Squirrel Girl

I'll try four of these at once, since I don't know how many options they have. As usual, we'll be including a maximum of two per character.

---

I'll post my idea for a Hawkeye moveset later today.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My votes:
MARVEL: X-Men (I really would love another one of them here), Marvel Knights (its my own submission after all), Cosmic Character (its require to have another one at this point tbh)

DC COMICS: Flash Rogue (I love Flash and his stories, have more characters related to Flash would be neat), Batman Character (my own submission, again), PoC (we are also lacking in this category)

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DCMarvel
WomenWomen
Batman VillainSpider-Man Villain
Justice LeagueAvengers
Justice League VillainAvengers Villain
Anti-HeroAnti-Hero
Person of ColourPerson of Colour
Suicide SquadX-Men
Superman VillainCosmic
Batman CharacterMarvel Knights
Flash VillainInhumans
Horror/SupernaturalHorror/Supernatural
Obscure characterObscure character
LGBT+ characterLGBT+ character

---

Job 177: nominate costumes for Power Girl and/or Hawkeye

Nominate a default costume plus up to seven alternate costumes.

Job 178: nominate premiere costumes for Black Adam, Gambit, Mister Miracle, and Squirrel Girl

I'll try four of these at once, since I don't know how many options they have. As usual, we'll be including a maximum of two per character.

---

I'll post my idea for a Hawkeye moveset later today.
I reorganized the theme chart so rounds are places with their counterpart round with the opposite company - Of course, the ones without a counterpart are placed randomly. It was just OCD, really.

I'll vote later, possibly tomorrow.

1. Default
2. Earth-2 Supergirl
3. Bombshells
Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 12.25.37 PM.jpg
4. Sorcerer
5. Ame-Comi
5. This... thing, whatever the f*ck
7. World's Finest (Supergirl)
8. Divine
Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 1.53.01 PM.jpg

Job 178: Premiere Costumes
I considered having a premiere costume for Mister Miracle but overall I don't think any of them have or need one. Next group will likely have Premiere Costumes, though

Last edited:
Top Bottom