• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs. Marvel: Infinity Crisis

D

Deleted member

dc-comics-harley-quinn-rebirth-1280x720.jpg

Harley Quinn
She's been extremely prominent in the DCEU, having a starring role in three of those mentioned firms. Margot Robbie's portrayal is considered to be pretty great, even in the terrible orignal Suicide Squad film. She's an extremely marketable character. DC even consider her their fourth piller these days, just after the trinity. We also need more women on our roster currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
DCEU character:
Black Adam

Black Adam is an anti-hero from DC comics made by Otto Binder & C. C. Beck and he is was used be an ancient Egyptian named Teth-Adam (Mighty human), but wizard named Shazam turned him into an antihero as it was shown in early comics.
During the beginning of 21st century, DC writers reimagined him as corrupted anti-hero who wants to clear his name and reputation.

Black Adam isn't popular as The Flash or Wonder Woman, but he still is known by many DC fans.

Black Adam's moveset would be similar to Superman (because of similar appearances), but he could use his magic as his weapon in fights.

I nominate Black Adam, because he would be cool candidate for DCEU rep and he would make sense for Marvel VS DC fighting game.
Also there's gonna be new DCEU movie based on Black Adam, where "The Rock" would star in as Black Adam himself.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Job 16

I am resubmitting Cyborg if he counts.

Cyborg_(Victor_Stone).jpg

A part of the Justice League and Teen Titans, he can be proven to have an interesting moveset for sure. Plus, representation for POC in a fighting game.
He's in both versions of Justice League, so he definitely counts.

I'm going to nominate Black Canary.

A long-time member of the Justice League (she was a founding member post-Crisis On Infinite Earths, though that was several retconned histories ago), Dinah Lance is the daughter of the Golden Age Black Canary who chose to become a crime fighter at a young age despite her mother's best efforts to keep her out of that lifestyle.

Black Canary is a talented martial artist, treated as being on par with Batman at times, and has training in boxing, muay thai, krav maga, and capoeira, among others. In addition, she has her Canary Cry, which allows her to let out a deafening sonic wave. In addition to her time on the Justice League, Dinah has also worked alongside Green Arrow and as part of the Birds Of Prey.

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Black Manta

Probably Aquaman's most recognizable enemy, he made his DCEU appearance in the 2018 Aquaman film, though he would have played a much bigger role in the scrapped The Trench film, and will return most likely in Aquaman's sequel. I think his unique aesthetic will be a good fit for this game, as well as having interesting potential with a combination of hand-to-hand, lasers, and blade moves.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
DCEU Character: Doomsday

O.K. so I know that Doomsday was from one of the worst DCEU films but outside the DCEU(and Teen Titans GO!), Doomsday is still a prominent threat. Remember, this is the guy that killed Superman. You can't say no to him.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Talking about suggestions, a job for a character that never appeared on Marvel vs Capcom or Injustice would be cool, since it would be the first time they get a moveset for these games.
I was planning to do that at some point down the line - while it seems like we'd get a great 48 character roster out of just Capcom's Marvel games or Injustice, I feel like there's a lot of untapped potential.

From Marvel alone, there's characters who were made after Marvel vs. Capcom 3 began development such as Ms. Marvel or Miles Morales, along with the Fantastic Four, who were weirdly absent from all of Capcom's fighting games despite the presence of Dr. Doom, Super Skrull, and Galactus. I'm less familiar with the DC side of things, but Clayface and Beast Boy immediately come to mind.

Question: Will we get a job for characters from the Arrowverse?
Maybe - I'd have to come up with something comparable for Marvel. Maybe Marvel's TV/streaming shows? I'm not sure; most of those would fall under the Marvel Cinematic Universe umbrella, and I doubt it will come as a surprise that I'm planning to have MCU-based nominations tomorrow. (though if animation is thrown in for both, then that widens the list of options)

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Maybe the animated series?, but I consider in that case the animated universe of DC would be a better counterpart.
I might go with TV shows, so that way, the DCAU, Young Justice, the Teen Titans cartoon, and the Arrowverse are covered. (along with any unrelated shows like Gotham or other shows that I've forgotten)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Sorry, everyone - I was typing this out on mobile earlier to save myself some time later, and I accidentally hit Post. (So if you got notifications for this thread, that's why) I'll move on to the next round a bit earlier, rather than waiting two hours or so, since things seem to have slowed down.

Krakoa is our stage for the X-Men, though as a few people have mentioned, it was a tough vote this round. (and there will likely be opportunities to include the other stages later - I feel like we'll have a nomination period for a training stage at some point, for example)

DCEU nominations:

DCEU nominations.png

-Shazam (Billy Batson) ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
-Harley Quinn (@Darkonedagger)
-Cyborg (Victor Stone) ( AlteredBeast AlteredBeast )
-Black Adam ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
-Black Canary (Dinah Lance) ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )
-Black Manta (David Hyde) ( BlustersBest BlustersBest )
-Doomsday ( Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP )

Vote for your top three, and you can't put your own in first. The top two will be added.

1. Harley Quinn
2. Shazam
3. Black Canary

Job 17: submit a character from the Marvel Cinematic Universe

In case you're not familiar with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, here's a list of what that covers - considering that it's two to four movies per year for almost a decade and a half, plus a variety of TV and streaming shows, I am not typing all of that out. (this is including Agents of SHIELD, the Netflix series, the Disney Plus series, the Runaways, Cloak and Dagger, etc. in addition to the movies)

As with the DCEU, I'm willing to allow characters even if they've only made cameos, so characters like (Eternals spoiler) Blade or (Dr. Strange: Multiverse of Madness spoiler) Reed Richards would be eligible. However, like with the DCEU, I'm only allowing already-released content or content that's far enough along in production that they've started or finished filming. (so the other three members of the Fantastic Four aren't eligible, since filming hasn't started on that movie yet, but She-Hulk or Namor can be nominated)

Hopefully that covers everything; like usual, I'll save my own nomination for later.

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Norman Osborne (Green Goblin)

If Spidey is in this game, it's fair to think that his greatest rival will join the roster as well. Despite only being introduced to the MCU in the last year, he may already be the MCU variant spidey's most important villain and has his legacy from the original Raimi film and decades of comics to back him up.

My votes:
1. Harley Quinn
2. Black Adam (Venom would be his perfect rival)
3. Shazam (I watched his movie)

MCU character submission:
Resubmitting my boy Thanos
Thanos (Marvel)
View attachment 355577
Well, I nominate Thanos, because he could find in fighting hame. He could be Bowser of the game due to his powers in the game. He is most popular Marvel villian of all time after Green Goblin and others.
His moveset would use his Infinity Gauntlet - his signature weapon that has reality-bending ability when it has Infinity stones.
(I know it's too early to put him in the game I think, I think it would be time to put him at some point)

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
  1. Shazam!
  2. Doomsday
  3. Black Manta

For MCU Characters, I pick one of the most strongest characters there... Noobmaster69. No Seriously.

His real name haven been revealed as Aaron( The Apple Guy from Winter Soldier) during a Xbox Series X tie-in commerical with Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Using his gaming and technological abilites to fight, He'll basically be a joke character.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Harley Quinn (She's hella iconic and we need more women.)
2. Cyborg (Self-vote but he's cool and would be fun.)
3. Shazam (Another relevant DC character)

Job 17

I will be resubmitting Black Widow

042_bluebayou_digital_keyart_teaser_r16_lg.jpg

She's iconic and can provide a super fun assassin/spy themed moveset for sure. Plus, we need more females. Add on to the fact she had a solo movie last year so that's pretty recent.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
  1. Shazam!
  2. Doomsday
  3. Black Manta

For MCU Characters, I pick one of the most strongest characters there... Noobmaster69. No Seriously.

His real name haven been revealed as Aaron( The Apple Guy from Winter Soldier) during a Xbox Series X tie-in commerical with Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Using his gaming and technological abilites to fight, He'll basically be a joke character.
I'm not going to count the Apple Store guy from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. While I'm fine with joke characters or weird picks, I'd rather have it be an actual comic book character (someone like Howard the Duck, for example) instead of an extra.

---

Captain Marvel3.png

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)

One of the heroes who was introduced in the third phase of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Carol Danvers gained superhuman strength/speed/durability, flight, and the ability to fire energy from her hands after being caught in the explosion of an experimental aircraft. (in the movies, at least - her comic book history is considerably more complicated, though it was recently simplified to "her mother is a Kree warrior")

One of Earth's mightiest heroes (both in terms of being an Avenger and being comparable to Thor or the Hulk in terms of strength), Captain Marvel may have been in the Marvel Cinematic Universe for a short time, but she's made a big difference, both in the grand scheme of things (helping out around the universe, doing a lot of the heavy lifting in the final battle with Thanos) and on a smaller scale. (serving as an inspiration for younger heroes like Kamala Khan)

Plus, if we ever write out any character interactions (not sure if we will or not, but it seems like a fun extra) or if we ever get a real Marvel and DC crossover, it seems like there'd be a lot of fun with having her interact with Shazam, who used to go by Captain Marvel, or Wonder Woman.

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
I'm not going to count the Apple Store guy from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. While I'm fine with joke characters or weird picks, I'd rather have it be an actual comic book character (someone like Howard the Duck, for example) instead of an extra.

---

View attachment 355986

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)

One of the heroes who was introduced in the third phase of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Carol Danvers gained superhuman strength/speed/durability, flight, and the ability to fire energy from her hands after being caught in the explosion of an experimental aircraft. (in the movies, at least - her comic book history is considerably more complicated, though it was recently simplified to "her mother is a Kree warrior")

One of Earth's mightiest heroes (both in terms of being an Avenger and being comparable to Thor or the Hulk in terms of strength), Captain Marvel may have been in the Marvel Cinematic Universe for a short time, but she's made a big difference, both in the grand scheme of things (helping out around the universe, doing a lot of the heavy lifting in the final battle with Thanos) and on a smaller scale. (serving as an inspiration for younger heroes like Kamala Khan)

Plus, if we ever write out any character interactions (not sure if we will or not, but it seems like a fun extra) or if we ever get a real Marvel and DC crossover, it seems like there'd be a lot of fun with having her interact with Shazam, who used to go by Captain Marvel, or Wonder Woman.
It was worth a try anyway

But does Stan Lee count?

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
1. Harley
2. Shazam
3. Cyborg

Job 17:
Since the 3rd movie is confirmed to be part of the MCU...

1656868107593.png

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I WASN'T A SHOO-IN AND HAD TO BE NOMINATED?! And of course, Logan gets in before me! But let me ask you this: whose solo movies grossed more? MINE, HAH! WADE: 1, LOGAN: 0!"

Uh... that was weird. Anyways-

"Oh, you know what else I have that Wolverine doesn't? GUNS! I can actually attack people FROM A DISTANCE, unlike The Stabbiest Shortman, who always has to get within 2 feet of someone to do ANYTHING! Also, katanas are WAAAAY cooler than those claws he always keeps breaking, it’s like they’re plastic knives from a dollar store! And that is why you should vote for me, Deadpool, for Governor of New Yo- wait, what do you mean that’s not what this election is about?”

…I give up.

AlRex

Smash Lord
51G1sD2qk7L.jpg

Howard the Duck counts. So I’ll put him on. He’s a talking duck from a world of talking ducks, who got trapped on the Marvel Earth. His comics are fairly satirical and comedic, as you might expect, and Howard seems to pick up whatever can be useful, ranging from swords to Iron Man armor, to mech suits, to the Eye of Agamotto, and more. He also is a master of Quack-Fu! He certainly stands out in Marvel history, and I would say he’s both famous and infamous for several reasons. I mean, he was the first Marvel character to get a feature film, for better or worse.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
1. Harley
2. Cyborg
3. Shazam

I am not at all caught up with the MCU (last thing I watched was Loki) so I'll play it safe and go for someone who kinda needs to be here

Job #17: Doctor Strange
Marvel_Tales_Doctor_Strange_Vol_1_1_Virgin_Variant.jpg

The Sorcerer Supreme himself, Dr. Stephen Strange was once a brilliant but arrogant neurosurgeon, until a car accident crippled his hands. When modern medicine didn't heal them, he went off to Kamar-Taj in Tibet, where he trained to become a magic user, eventually becoming a Master of the Mystic Arts.

Strange was always a beloved classic Marvel hero, but he really hit his stride when he was featured in the MCU. He had his own movie and has become an important figure in the universe's ongoing story. He also just got a sequel. I have not seen it. But magic users are cool!!!!

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Harley
2. Shazam
3. Cyborg

Job 17:
Since the 3rd movie is confirmed to be part of the MCU...

View attachment 355982

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I WASN'T A SHOO-IN AND HAD TO BE NOMINATED?! And of course, Logan gets in before me! But let me ask you this: whose solo movies grossed more? MINE, HAH! WADE: 1, LOGAN: 0!"

Uh... that was weird. Anyways-

"Oh, you know what else I have that Wolverine doesn't? GUNS! I can actually attack people FROM A DISTANCE, unlike The Stabbiest Shortman, who always has to get within 2 feet of someone to do ANYTHING! Also, katanas are WAAAAY cooler than those claws he always keeps breaking, it’s like they’re plastic knives from a dollar store! And that is why you should vote for me, Deadpool, for Governor of New Yo- wait, what do you mean that’s not what this election is about?”

…I give up.
Do we know for sure that Deadpool 3 is going to be in the MCU? I know that they're aiming for an R rating, and that they've decided on writers, but I wasn't aware that it was confirmed. (I was hoping that we'd get set-up for it in the credits scenes of Dr. Strange 2, but alas, it was not meant to be)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Harley
2. Shazam
3. Cyborg

Job 17:Rocket Raccoon & Groot
chrome_image_3 de jul. de 2022 18_55_19 BRT.png

Rocket Raccoon is an anthropomorphic raccoon and groot is a flora colossus from a planet called planet X,this they are members of a team of five (or six,counting mantis) who are the guardians of the galaxy,Rocket is in Marvel VS Capcom 3 and Infinite,but i think Rocket with Groot fits very well and their moveset are like Duck Hunt Duo/Banjo & Kazooie on Smash or Ferra & Torr from Mortal Kombat

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
Do we know for sure that Deadpool 3 is going to be in the MCU? I know that they're aiming for an R rating, and that they've decided on writers, but I wasn't aware that it was confirmed. (I was hoping that we'd get set-up for it in the credits scenes of Dr. Strange 2, but alas, it was not meant to be)
Straight from Kevin Feige himself last January: “It will be rated R and we are working on a script right now, and Ryan’s overseeing a script right now… It will not be [filming] this year. Ryan is a very busy, very successful actor. We’ve got a number of things we’ve already announced that we now have to make, but it’s exciting for it to have begun. Again, a very different type of character in the MCU, and Ryan is a force of nature, which is just awesome to see him bring that character to life.”

There’s also the video with Korg, but that probably doesn’t mean anything lol

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
The biggest L for newcomers in MVCI imo was not include this guy even when they we're pointing to rep the MCU, so I will try to give him a try here.

STAR-LORD
Much like the rest of people, I didn't knowed about the mere existence of The Guardians of the Galaxy until the movies, but between all things that movie did great I always loved (and still love) Chris Pratt work has Star-Lord. Imo he is cooler than others members like Gamora or Draxx (Rocket & Groot are the only ones I think are equally cooler but just when they are together, separate they fall a lot).

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Straight from Kevin Feige himself last January: “It will be rated R and we are working on a script right now, and Ryan’s overseeing a script right now… It will not be [filming] this year. Ryan is a very busy, very successful actor. We’ve got a number of things we’ve already announced that we now have to make, but it’s exciting for it to have begun. Again, a very different type of character in the MCU, and Ryan is a force of nature, which is just awesome to see him bring that character to life.”

There’s also the video with Korg, but that probably doesn’t mean anything lol
Hey, that Korg video counts as an MCU cameo (sort of), so I'll take it. (It's more than we've got for Wolverine, and it's about as much as what Venom has in terms of MCU content)

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Shazam: 20
Harley Quinn: 20
Cyborg: 8
Black Canary: 6
Black Manta: 2
Black Adam: 2
Doomsday: 2

dceu winners.png

Shazam and Harley make it into the line-up! Congratulations Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer and @Darkonedagger. Glad to see that they both made it in, and we've finally got a character who first appeared in the comics after the 70's!

MCU nominations.png

-Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) ( BlustersBest BlustersBest )
-Thanos ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
-Black Panther (T'Challa) (@Darkonedagger)
-Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) ( AlteredBeast AlteredBeast )
-Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )
-Deadpool ( 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower )
-Howard the Duck ( AlRex AlRex )
-Dr. Strange ( Speed Weed Speed Weed )
-Rocket Raccoon and Groot ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
-Star-Lord ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )

Same as last time - vote for your top three, and your own nomination can't be in first. We'll include the top two, though if there's a tie and/or there's a clear gap between the top three and the rest, I'm willing to bump that up to the top three similar to the first round of character inclusions given how many nominees there are this time around.

1. Black Panther
2. Captain Marvel
3. Doctor Strange

Job 18: Batman moveset

Nana nana nana nana moveset! Here's a template to work with that Infinity Sorcerer posted. Feel free to draw from movies, shows, games, or whatever other media that Batman's appeared in. I'll post one of my own later today; I'll likely go with something that's inspired by the Arkham Asylum series of games.

Job 19: Superman costumes

Submit anywhere from 1 to 7 alternate costumes for Superman. (For these costume jobs, I figure that not every character is going to have a lot of options as far as alternate costumes are concerned)

No costumes that would significantly change a character's gameplay (so for example, you couldn't nominate six-armed Spider-Man, but you could nominate the Iron Spider as long as he doesn't use the metallic legs), and we're going to avoid Injustice-style "premium" costumes where a character changes to an entirely different character. (ex. the Flash having Reverse Flash or Jay Garrick as costumes, or in this case, Superman becoming Bizarro) Alternate universe versions are okay, though.

I might bring up the idea of those premium costumes further down the line, once we've got more of the roster established, but I don't want to rule out characters entirely by having them be stuck as costumes. (to use a Marvel example, I feel like if I didn't have this rule, then people would nominate Miles Morales as an alternate costume for Spider-Man. Miles would have some similarities to Peter, but there are enough changes that they would play differently)

For example, here are my nominations for Superman's costumes (aside from his default red-and-blue)

black suit superman.png

Black Suit

Red Son

Kingdom Come

Batman Beyond

Injustice 2

Justice Lord Superman

Godfall

(I wasn't sure if I should post my nominations now or wait until other people have had a chance to post theirs, but I thought that an example might help to get people started)

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
  1. Strange
  2. Deadpool
  3. Star-Lord
Big respect to Chadwick BTW, I liked a lot his portrayal has T'Challa, but I personally don't like a lot his solo movie so yeah, there is a lot of bias in my votes.

Here are some of my ideas for costumes
Superman Red

Superman Blue

Superman One Million

President Superman

I will maybe do a Batman moveset but I want to see what you will do first (:

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
  1. Strange
  2. Deadpool
  3. Star-Lord
Big respect to Chadwick BTW, I liked a lot his portrayal has T'Challa, but I personally don't like a lot his solo movie so yeah, there is a lot of bias in my votes.

I need to post my ideas for all costumes?, if not the there are only three I want to submit
Superman Red

Superman Blue

Superman One Million

I will maybe do a Batman moveset but I want to see what you will do first (:
It's your call; so far, the black suit, Kingdom Come, and Red Son suits have been consistent between the lists, so if it stays that way, then I could have those three be guaranteed to be three of his costumes and have people vote on the remaining options. (including the three that you nominated here)

Batman moveset:

Unique Action - Explosive Gel
: Batman sprays explosive gel on the ground, and a timer ticks down, indicated by a circle depleting and changing colour around the unique action icon on-screen. If the unique action button is pressed again while this timer is active, Batman will detonate the explosive gel, which can work well for continuing combos, getting some extra damage in, or keeping the opponent suspended in midair for a little longer. If the timer runs out, the gel will disintegrate. Either way, Batman will need to wait a certain amount of time before spraying more gel.

Batarang (quarter circle forward + attack - air OK): Batman pulls out a Batarang and throws it; the angle depends on which attack was used (light is thrown at a downwards angle, medium is thrown straight ahead, and heavy is thrown overhead)

Grappling Hook (dragon punch motion + attack - air OK): Batman shoots his grappling hook diagonally upwards. If it connects with an opponent, the grappling hook pulls him up towards them and he attacks once he gets close; if it misses, then he is launched into the air, and he can ram into anyone who he connects with on the way up. (though he doesn't travel as far if he misses) The speed and height depends on the attack, with the heavier version launching him further but taking longer to use

Freeze Cluster (quarter circle back + attack): using technology adapted from Mr. Freeze's discoveries, Batman tosses a grenade that can encase its targets in ice. The angle and speed of the throw depends on which button was used.

Cape Parry (reverse quarter circle back + attack - ⬅ ↙⬇ if you're on the left side of the screen) - Batman holds his arm in front of him, using his cape to cover his movements. If attacked, he'll counter similar to the takedowns in the Arkham games.

Glide (forward twice in midair) - spreading out his cape, Batman will glide across the screen, allowing him to go over his opponent's head easier. However, his glide is at a lower angle than Spider-Man's.

Level 1: Beatdown (quarter circle forward x 2 + attack): Batman swings his cape in front of him. If it connects, the opponent is briefly stunned and he unleashes a flurry of blows upon them. (not quite as long as what's in the video, but it gives you an idea of the visual) If he misses, then nothing happens and you just wasted your super meter.

Level 2: Bat Swarm (quarter circle back x 2 + attack): using a device, Batman calls in a swarm of bats to fly around him, rapidly damaging anyone in the immediate area. This works regardless of the stage; we'll just say that any bats that show up in the Fortress of Solitude are rare Kryptonian super-bats that Superman was keeping for study, or stages set on other worlds have animals that are close enough to bats that the device works on them.

Level 3: Evening the Odds (all buttons pressed): Batman throws a smoke bomb, disorienting the opponent long enough for a remote-controlled Batmobile to drive into them. This launches them into the air, where Batman swoops down (I'm tempted to pay homage to this shot - I haven't read the Dark Knight Returns yet, since some of it seems too gritty for my tastes, but the shot of Batman silhouetted against the lightning and the night sky is a great one) and slams them into the ground.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
It's your call; so far, the black suit, Kingdom Come, and Red Son suits have been consistent between the lists, so if it stays that way, then I could have those three be his costumes and have people vote on the remaining options. (including the three that you nominated here)
Probably because all those three stories are GOAT, I will maybe add some more costumes but I like the idea.

Also the Batman moveset is sick!
(I'm tempted to pay homage to this shot - I haven't read the Dark Knight Returns yet, since some of it seems too gritty for my tastes, but the shot of Batman silhouetted against the lightning and the night sky is a great one)
That story (and that particular shot) is also very goat.

Top Bottom