• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
Lol mango took his shirt off.

congrats WC....I would hope that this doesn't scar PP's psyche for tomorrow in singles.

Heard somewhere today that mango was playing friendlies with pp with all 3 of his top characters puff/falco/fox.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Lol mango took his shirt off.

congrats WC....I would hope that this doesn't scar PP's psyche for tomorrow in singles.
Kevin isn't like that. He's not m2k(no offense to jason). He's gonna be dying to play Mango tomorrow rather it's bracket or MM's.

It seems west coast can win a crew if Wobbling is legal and half our best players are missing in action.....grats though.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Alright, stream finally running at a decent FPS. I guess they finally figured out who was torrenting at the venue LOL

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Kevin isn't like that. He's not m2k(no offense to jason). He's gonna be dying to play Mango tomorrow rather it's bracket or MM's.

It seems west coast can win a crew if Wobbling is legal and half our best players are missing in action.....grats though.
Woooow, don't john for EC. We just gonna bring it back in singles.

Kevin definitely gonna bring it back in singles, though. No worries there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Matches are still going up to my youtube. In fact, 3 out of 5 parts of the in progress Brawl crew battle is already uploaded!

Check them out at http://www.youtube.com/chibosempai

If anyone is a mod over at AiB, rec this blog about it to spread the Genesis hype! http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=118325

Also props to Mango, I was able to catch the last match of the Melee crew battle on my laptop. Congratz!

hectohertz

Smash Ace
Matches are still going up to my youtube. In fact, 3 out of 5 parts of the in progress Brawl crew battle is already uploaded!

Check them out at http://www.youtube.com/chibosempai

If anyone is a mod over at AiB, rec this blog about it to spread the Genesis hype! http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=118325

Also props to Mango, I was able to catch the last match of the Melee crew battle on my laptop. Congratz!
any news on whether the livestream tomorrow for melee will be more like the brawl one (small lag and with sound?)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
any news on whether the livestream tomorrow for melee will be more like the brawl one (small lag and with sound?)
idk I'm not there lmao

The Brawl stream was ok (not perfect) when it was by itself. However when both games are up at the same time, both streams get KILLED.

If the hosts are smart, they will schedule it so the finals of the games take place at different times, so they only have one stream enabled at a time at the most important parts.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
***** please WC lineup sucked just as bad and Fly didn't even wobble lol.
I never said Fly Wobbled did I? learn to read ****head.

anyway if you compare the line up seemed slightly in WC favor but with Wobbling legal WC took a 2 person lead from the gate. Without it West coast would lose to the worst overall showing East coast has ever had. But yea....congratz as I said.

MasterShake

Smash Lord

anyway if you compare the line up seemed slightly in WC favor but with Wobbling legal WC took a 2 person lead from the gate. Without it West coast would lose to the worst overall showing East coast has ever had. But yea....congratz as I said.
Haha no malice here! Even without wobbling then IC's still took 14 stocks. Get at that mu EC.

Kop

Smash Rookie

So mad. It's okay though, your johns fuel me.

hectohertz

Smash Ace
idk I'm not there lmao

The Brawl stream was ok (not perfect) when it was by itself. However when both games are up at the same time, both streams get KILLED.

If the hosts are smart, they will schedule it so the finals of the games take place at different times, so they only have one stream enabled at a time at the most important parts.

hmm intersting

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Haha no malice here! Even without wobbling then IC's still took 14 stocks. Get at that mu EC.
how about the players that win in that match up as well as our own IC's...Get at the tournament.;)

What would WC do if our own IC's and IC slayers were there I wonder? I guess the same thing they have been doing since 03

Brian

Smash Journeyman
Chill out. I'm just trying to make things more fun in here since the stream kinda sucked.
nah you're a *****

west coast has rarely had a good crew together to play against the EC
genesis was the only time since like FC3 i'd say our crew was at all matched to what EC had

Pound 4 EC woulda got ran if it happened, west coast was out there strong and on top of the game

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
nah you're a *****

west coast has rarely had a good crew together to play against the EC
genesis was the only time since like FC3 i'd say our crew was at all matched to what EC had

Pound 4 EC woulda got ran if it happened, west coast was out there strong and on top of the game
I don't disagree minus being a *****. EC doesn't play crews when WC is over matched and which is cool of them. However in one of the weaker teams in recent EC history gets 2 players Wobbled out from the start....kind of a **** move imo. then again my standing on Wobbling has been clear for awhile now.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Why are you guys going with a 48 man bracket with bo5 sets instead of 64 man bracket with standard sets.

Salty 4th seed is bias, but I honestly think people will dislike the all bo5 sets.

talking brawl of course.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
First time theyve ever won actually.
Wrong. Actually East Coast got 3rd place at OC2, behind Japan who got second, and West Coast in first. Funny...they john'd quite a bit back then too. "Our best players weren't there blah blah."

Spam Arrows, be cool about it dude you're just making yourself look like a whiner. It's all good right?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
why do people confuse facts with Johns still?

If I drop my controller and someone kills me because while I'm picking it up and they win It wouldn't be a John. In the absence of good players and with Wobbling unbanned(why?) EC loses. Coincidence? and I've said countless times it's all good. I've said gratz at least 3 times. Why would you assume i'm upset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom