• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
13th in SoCal is like, really **** in other regions.

Kinda like how Lucky is 8th in SoCal, but arguably top 3 Fox in the country, lol

Sandbag00

Smash Apprentice
Here are my predictions for GENESIS 2!!!

Melee

The favorites have got to be Dr. PeePee, Armada & Hungrybox to win, with Armada FINALLY taking down that title (he's been 2nd THREE TIMES!)

There are going to be several dark horses, including Axe, who placed high at Pound 5. DON'T EVER count out Mew2King or Mango. Mew2King I think has his confidence back, and Mango at his best means baaaaaad news

Brawl: Mew2King & Ally are the favorites. True, M2K has placed poorly at Pound 5, he's been equal with his rival. I think he'll show his full strength at Genesis.

DEHF, Gnes & ADHD are also poised to perform well and perhaps have a small shot at winning it all

Dark Horses: UltimateRazer. Perhaps the NEW Best Snake

The Japanese: Cannot be understimated.

__X__ "DON'T STOP............BELIEVEIN!!!"

"If you didn't attend Genesis, YOU *blank*'D UP!!!" -HomeMadeWaffles-

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I spent from 9 am to 11:50 pm traveling FROM ARIZONA when I was supposed to be at the venue arund 8:30/9:00, payed for my hotel, went to see hp7 (which was really bad, but the experience in itself was amazing), spent at least 2 hours talking with Neil, then played THREE games of smash before everyone copped out.

Pissed at the 3 hour delay and zero smash.

Happy to be with friends/meeting people. Having mizlxed feelings thus far. ;/

:phone:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
dunno. we're leaving in an hour since the venue opens at 8am PST, we'll see whats going on

Lit

Smash Ace
If you can find me a plane ticket that's cheaper, that'd be great LOL.

So EWR (MAYBE something close by, EWR is Wayne Airport in New Jersey) to OAK or SFO. I've tried Bing, Kayak, and Southwest.

Anyone?!?! LOL
Try Jet Blue. I know there tickets are cheaper than southwest...

wiito

Smash Apprentice
I read in some trailer video that someone from venezuela was going, i wonder who is it? D: Does anyone knows?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Sidefx is not streaming Melee today due to working on pools, since it's not really important anyhow. He will be streaming tomorrow and Sunday.

VGBC will still be streaming Brawl today through Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom