• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The King

Smash Ace
Mango's gonna try so hard at Genesis-II that he's probably gonna win the Brawl tourney, too.

strawhats

Smash Master
Mango vs Dr.PP GFs.

Sure to probably be the most epic GF of all time

besides Armada vs MaNg0 (Genesis 1), and MaNg0 vs m2k (Pound 3).

Im predicting mango will go puff game 1 get ****ed up by pp's falco and then falco ditto or go fox.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I wish musashi's post and MacD's response to it could all fit in one sig.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ( 300000 O's) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

musashi

Smash Apprentice
Poor me? No way son, i'm trying to make all these Mango fans see the light, but i'll probably have a hard time.
Now, i'm not doubting Mangos skill, the guy is clearly a genious when it comes to Melee, but PP is at his peak and Mango? Who knows..?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
True. As for M2K, I dunno. I'd never underestimate M2K.

I'm more than sure M2K would give PP a run for his money next time they play. Maybe he could win too.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
we all needed this after the brawl v melee thing that happened earlier

let us know mushashi as the saviour of this thread

also... shoutouts to rosedemon for that picture
soooo good

one last one
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

musashi

Smash Apprentice
Look, I dont like wasting my time arguing with people I dont even know, lets make this easier putting some cash on the line.
I bet PP will place higher than Mango at G2, now lets see if you all are as talkative as before?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Look, I dont like wasting my time arguing with people I dont even know, lets make this easier putting some cash on the line.
I bet PP will place higher than Mango at G2, now lets see if you all are as talkative as before?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Melee broski.

I mean, I don't really care, but if we're putting money on the line, I'll put up the standard.... 1 dollar.

Big spender. Oh yeah!
/flexes

MacD

Banned via Administration
there is a small difference between mango fanboys, and the people who live in mango's region and have had to play him for a loooooooong time

we know what the kid is capable of, whether he tries or not is a WHOOOOOOLE nother story

L__

Smash Master
I keep staring at macdaddy's avatar and picture this morgan freeman like voice narrating his posts now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom