• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents: Evolution *LINKS ON THE FIRST PAGE*

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
code!blue said:
helllloooooooooooooo...... pleassssssss... anyone... pleasss.... tell me what is nameof the second song in the dbr video pure nastynes...pleassssss
I believe I once heard that it's called "A La Menthe."

Also, Germ uses red Marth, but of course it's just as a side character.

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
sidefx said:
ill get the songs off of zel's computer or germ's ( cause i deleted them from my computer) and ill upload them in a zip file..
Huzzah! That would be fantastic. *Subscribes to thread*

The GERM

Smash Ace
The Great Marth said:
killafornia.........thats now my fav song.

i want to see zarlid play the germ.

All the Link ditto clips in my part IS me vs. Zarelid, he plays green Link.

-Zangetsu-

BRoomer
BRoomer
Holy crap Germ, did u plant a bomb on the edge during the part you fought a white marth, because that was **** sexy.

The King part was my fav. because it went beyond amazing, it was just mean. And the song fit so **** well. One of the best Smash videos i have ever seen.

The King

Smash Ace
Zelgadîs ™ said:
Thats funny because we could play even flashier.
You guys have NO idea of his implications. Amen to that. Maybe next time we'll actually try :chuckle: :psycho: :chuckle: :psycho: :chuckle: :psycho:

And if you want MY song from Evolution, at least, look for me on the Hub. It's in my share.

King Out

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hey, do any of you DBR members happen to have Hella's first song (Mad - Kurtis Mantronk) and King's first song (Basic Instinct vs. Delete - Shake it up) on hand that you could post here? A few pages back SideFX posted that he'd get them off of Germ's comp and post them, but that was about ten days ago. A few of us want them but can't find them anywhere, needless to say myself included.

code!blue

Smash Apprentice
great life to dbr xD.. well .... you are the best of the best... but i need one answer.
in internet i hear that some smash player...... i dont remenber her names...

i think... mmmmm...... ken and aniki...and the other was..mmmmmmmmmm... i think is masashi.....
i hear that all this guy beat you in sbbm (forgive my english.. i am from costa rica ToTToT)

is that true? because i search videos of this people and i they play veri bad... i play better!!!!
and i say that i am very bad too ToT .... i dont believe this because you play muchhhhhhh better..

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
code!blue said:
great life to dbr xD.. well .... you are the best of the best... but i need one answer.
in internet i hear that some smash player...... i dont remenber her names...

i think... mmmmm...... ken and aniki...and the other was..mmmmmmmmmm... i think is masashi.....
i hear that all this guy beat you in sbbm (forgive my english.. i am from costa rica ToTToT)

is that true? because i search videos of this people and i they play veri bad... i play better!!!!
and i say that i am very bad too ToT .... i dont believe this because you play muchhhhhhh better..
Ken, Aniki, and Masashi? Oh no, trust me, you don't play better than them, nor do I :p Fun Fact: Ken is the world champion, and Aniki and Masashi are some of the greatest from Japan.

Anyone have Shake it up (King's first song) and Hella's first song (Mad - Kurtis Mantronk was it?)? I cannot find them anywhere.

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
Nononono, he's asking if Ken, Aniki, and Massashi is better then DBR.

The answer is yes, Ken is much better, but they haven't played any Japanese smashers.

code!blue

Smash Apprentice
wowwwww.......... they are the wordddddddd championsssss... maybe i mistake of videos.. i am wrong because the videos of the people that i see are from argentina..... so they can be the guys you say....

i was wrong... so please forgive me.... i going to look for the guys you say.... forget about my last post...
i going to search the videos of this people

chaooooooooooo

somebody could tell me where i can find videos of masashi, ken and aniki?

code!blue

Smash Apprentice
whoaaaaaaaa... o my gooddd..... aniki, masashi and ken are veri good.... o my good..... they can be the people that i see.. because they are 1 millon best..... thanks tyson for the page.. it has plenty of good fights...
chaooooooo

RDK

Smash Hero
Nice vids.

And by the way, the name of that battle song from the vid and the Link movie trailer is called "Summer Overture" by Requiem For A Dream. It's one of my favorite songs! I have it on mp3 and could give it to you if you want, I suppose.

Grizz Lee

Smash Apprentice
...Hit that. See you guys at MLG Anahiem. Hopefully get in a few matches, although I'm probably going to lose pretty bad.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I figured it was alphabetical, but then The King would go after the Germ, and DSF would be after Clod. I also thought that maybe its how recently they joined, but I'm pretty sure the King joined this year. I've got a feeling it's just arbitrary, because I don't think they would put it in order of how good they were.

PS. Is Rob$ on the power ranking list a typo of Bob$?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Grmo said:
I figured it was alphabetical, but then The King would go after the Germ, and DSF would be after Clod. I also thought that maybe its how recently they joined, but I'm pretty sure the King joined this year. I've got a feeling it's just arbitrary, because I don't think they would put it in order of how good they were.

PS. Is Rob$ on the power ranking list a typo of Bob$?
It is alphabetical... DFS is after Clod, and the word "the" in "The King" and "The Germ" isn't counted for alphabetical order.

King's song and Hella's first song, does anyone have them? -_-

Top Bottom