• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DASHIZWIZ vs M2K/vs COLBOL/vs CORT/vs CAVEMAN/vs XELIC 7/18/08

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
you're ********, I'm obviously better than shiz (no offense to him, he's top 5 at melee in my eyes), I was nervous as hell in that set and messing up basic **** a lot, but once someone beats me he's proclaimed better immediately. He just played way better than me in that set, and I won cuz I was getting better later on + got lucky. I could have just sent cort to losers to maybe beat shiz again, but I threw my matches to cort because shiz wanted to play me, and I was just giving him what he wanted since that might not happen again any time soon.

also the only reason marth is considered a falco counter is BECAUSE I ***** the falcos with marths, with GIMPS and CHAIN GRABS. Without them Falco just ***** Marth, Marth wins with the gaynesses. I didn't even get the opportunity to get gayness off, and when I did i just messed it up which I hardly ever do usually if you ever actually played me in person or watched any friendlies that I play at any time of any day.

I honestly don't see why people think that set is so epic, it's just shiz ****** me the entire time and me barely winning because I got lucky to win 3 close games (even tho last game i was going for a cool up B kill which i messed up). If you're basing off vids like a scrub then yes he's WAY better, and he IS the best Falco hands down, but honestly I usually play better than that.

Shiz you're super amazing, and you need to travel and **** people, I'm just annoyed that people said this same stuff about KDJ Mango or anyone that ever ***** me once. I don't think I'll lose to them if I play the way I want to.

edit - Brawl sucks ***, I have the best record at that ****ty game and even I admit it's horrible compared to melee, it's only purpose is to either have fun with stages/items or for money. Whenever I get bored I just get ***** because camping is too dominant, and I try not to camp in it sometimes but when I do I just get hit (I'm talking vs good people) and that's why it sucks. It's boring and defense is too powerful.
while i do think it's mad ******** to base someone's skill on videos, you should also understand that it is a tournament set, and you're only as good as you consistantly play. to tell someone "my best is better than your best so i'm far better" is EVEN MORE ******** than to base skill off of one recent set. Sure, you consistantly have beaten every other pro except maybe mango, but if your basis of reasoning isn't that, and is instead "when i play my best i can beat him so i'm better," it just sounds childish and ignorant.

As far as the amsah/m2k argument goes...who gives a ****? i'm pretty sure they'd both just have fun playing each other and stepping up to a huge challenge. but then again...since when is melee about fun?

You guys are stupid. M2k is not Isai in 64.
rofl. this. ^

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Well I think m2k is the best player overall and not only for his skill and variety of strategies but for the amount of time he dedicates studying the game

Big_R

Smash Champion
ah e ohhhh

killer tofu!

so ya what i took from these matches was to get by platforms and up tilt some *****es

yayuhz!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lol

five bucks says he wouldnt go falco and id ****

his fox cause i love fox

=D

if not ill falco ditto

^_^

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Mango does have a pretty good falco, him and Alex are pretty good.

But you wont win in a falco ditto against shiz im sorry lol

Are u gonna play silent wolf when he goes to cali mango? alex said he was goin there

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Im at that level where it doesnt matter

what character i pick lol

nah i think i could go with shiz's falco toe to toe

my falco beat HUGS

3/5 only neutrals

=D

yea im housing silent wolf i think

MaNg0

Smash Hero
never lol

*sigh*

i agree

shiz is the man

raaaaape

or shall i say

shiz is the man-go

o.0 omg team name

MaNg0

Smash Hero
rofl

havent lost a tourney since like uhhhhh

6 months ago..

hahah

or maybe 7 not sure

=D

MaNg0

Smash Hero
o wait got third at scc and evo

-_- i hate my life lol

i agree with this guy

he knows whats up lol

soap

Smash Hero
i remember some ucla tourney after pound it was ka-master hugs in the finals, but u were somewhere down on that list, i was wondering who beat the infamous pound 3 winner so soon.

and whatever, id rather listen to mango brag about himself than argue about brawl

MaNg0

Smash Hero
O YEA

ucla lol

uhh well hugs was playing ka in winners finals

and i was playing and i wanted to watch so i threw my match

against one of ma friends

then in losers i had to play hugs

and before we sat down i said

u gonna win this tourney?

then went falcon and falcon punched

letting him beat me but he won