• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DASHIZWIZ VS M2K REMATCH 3-08-09 Revival Of Melee

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I actually think Chu Dat gave Mango the most trouble in the tourney. I didn't get to watch all of Mango's matches firsthand but that one was a nail biter. Mango was pumped he won that one.

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
I don't think it really works like, "X is better than Y" in the pro world. Too many shifts of power. But yeah, I think Mango is King Rapist until someone can figure out his Puff.

0Room

Smash Lord
Wow.... so it Mango considered better than m2k now?
I was thinking that myself:
"Now that Mango has consistently beaten M2K does that mean he's better?"

Not particularly.
Just because you can beat one person doesn't mean you're better, just means you're better than that one person at this certain time.
If M2K's anything like the legendary person everyone says he is; it's training time and he'll be back.

If not, it was a good run M2K.

sprint2k

Smash Rookie
I was thinking that myself:
"Now that Mango has consistently beaten M2K does that mean he's better?"

Not particularly.
Just because you can beat one person doesn't mean you're better, just means you're better than that one person at this certain time.
If M2K's anything like the legendary person everyone says he is; it's training time and he'll be back.

If not, it was a good run M2K.
mango can beat m2k, and also everyone else. m2k can beat everyone but mango.

so yes it does mean mango is better right now

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
it's just what the above poster said, altho he's the only person i lose to, he beats everyone else too, so the only way to be fair is to say he's better. I don't think I'm as good as I used to be though. Mango said I'm nowhere near the old m2k :( I still think I'm ass vs jiggs

Smackledorf

Smash Rookie
omg....just when i thought smash couldn't get any crazier....
how the heck did M2K pull off those last 2 stocks in that last game??
that was definitely the craziest set i've ever seen

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
it's just what the above poster said, altho he's the only person i lose to, he beats everyone else too, so the only way to be fair is to say he's better. I don't think I'm as good as I used to be though. Mango said I'm nowhere near the old m2k :( I still think I'm ass vs jiggs
Well I hope you have a better chance at Genesis.

Good luck dude.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Yea Jason, watching your sets vs mango from SCC on you're playstyle really devolved, you can definitely bring it back though. The worst was your last match in winners finals...that made me kinda sad to watch.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
pc doesnt use fox vs shiz cuz shiz ***** it... not cuz of technical spacies..... i mean if ur gonna use that logic rephrase with smart falco player that ***** foxes. in other words shiz

Dan615

Smash Rookie
Awww, i used to love watching M2K it's sad seeing how he lost to mango. I still like mango though, His puff is FTW.

Top Bottom