• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dash Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veng

Smash Ace
How exactly does this look for marth? i know its doing the dash animation over and over to trick your opponent out but when I do it he slides and it doesnt even look fast... the only way I can do it is the one were you see him facing left, standng up and facing right at the same time by like using my palm and moving it back and forth real fast... what am i doin wrong?

also is it true that I shouldnt dash but fox trot with marth? dash animation in same direction over and over?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
dash dancing is bad in brawl, not to mention it looks ugly and forced

don't fox trot, just dash.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Don't use Dash Dance unless u want to taunt, and foxtrot is okay, but it usually is not as good as dashing, SH, or even walking.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
*sigh* good ol' melee.. only person who has a dashdance worth doing for mindgames is bowser..

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Even though im addicted to DD since it was the first AT I learned when I started doing competitive smashing don't do it..... unless you like to trip then go haywire:laugh:.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
It has no pratical use unless you are pivoting...
And even so, you may trip.... ****ed tripping...

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Dash dancing? This is brawl, BRAWL! Dancing of any kind has no place in a fighting game. I mean c'mon it doesnt even pass as a gimmick because it needs some form of consistent utility to be one (chaingrabs, aerial cancelling, etc.). Dash dancing looked silly in melee, it looks even more ******** in brawl (tripping?). Competitive brawlers, avoid this at all costs.

8r0k3n

Smash Cadet
sure it is
oh wait, no, not really
idiots these days, im tellin ya, there's just no hope

Palpi

Smash Hero
I watched this marth player at a tourney he dash danced before every approach, it was kind of weird looking just because it looked like it was practiced for a reason. I was like wow other than that he looks pretty good, *trips from dash dance into fsmash*.

Oooh... (walks away)

IDK

Smash Lord
according to gimpy, bowser's DD in brawl is way too good. therefore it is extremely awesome. (jk) i do it to taunt with SHFFd nair's... i need something new though. everyone does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom