• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "Inside the Deku Tree" April 10th, TEMPE, ARIZONA

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I'm down to play lots of friendlies with people this Saturday.

I will ask my mom soon. She's having surgery on her wrist tomorrow morning, so she will be home for 6 weeks, which means I will see her like every day. lol

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
How about lets do a combination of Tuscon and Glendale vs DarkLink/BloodHawk/and I maybe even Jard/Kira/Duff. Like a 8 v 4 or something.

LOL just drug your Mom Kyle that will work.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
You guys keep forgetting Duff isnt coming. so it would be Me Jard blood hawk justin and chris. acctually we should leave chris out hes too much **** for them to agree to this.

Realai

Smash Cadet
Well I won't get any better if I don't play against people better than me so I'm just looking at friendlies.

@Jard- depends how I'm feeling and if we beat Tucson I'll have some cash to burn.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Oh, you don't have to MM me. Just the way your post was worded it looked to me like you wanted to MM. If you want to just friendly than I'm totally willing to do that too lol.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Sounds like instead of a side tourney we should just have a bunch of MMs

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Yeah after my controller was messed up during 1/2 my match. haha

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
I really want to come on over and participate, but truth be I am really busy this weekend with finals coming up (I like to get them done early if possible) and family matters happening, but I will definitely try for the next one I can tell you that. I was aware of this tourney btw and thanks for the reminder. I am getting better I hope so everyone knows. :D I know I always say that, but I try to improve and that is all i can do. Watch out for my new main btw. lol its a real roflcopter...

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
fffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ya.... lol

i have three 1's in my wallet, lets hope i don't spend that till then lol

@derp: ITS ON!!!~!!

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
IF i do go to this tourney Burt and I (Burt that one was for you) aren't going to stay that long. We might do doubles and right after doubles we will do the crew battle but i can only stay till 6.

Gah777

Smash Lord
unrelated note- so who goes to ASU? and what's it like? And I'm there for orientation tomorrow haha.
Yo! Chris and i both go to ASU, we should hang out sometime! By the way, you gonna be at the "smashfest" this friday? I wanna see your Falco in action

@Chris, is it okay that i say that? I mean, you did tell me there would be a few people coming over then.

@Kira, are you going to Chris's on friday?

Top Bottom