• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "Inside the Deku Tree" April 10th, TEMPE, ARIZONA

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
All of your crew wants a piece of me, except this arnone person who i've not heard from, or anything about really.

I will do friendlies with whoever on your crew that didn't get to play me in crews.

Burtrude Golly

Smash Rookie
I'm down with going first with Burt, but it's being discussed if I'm going Snake or not.

Also, what was luck based about our match? If Burt feels this way, he should address it himself instead of you being his messenger boy.
I don't think it was luck. That set was legit, but i think you have forgotten that i have beaten you twice in a tournament set before that.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Yeah, Tommy's secret weapon is still under consideration. (my vote is to stay safe with Snake)

Hey Tucson do any of you want to raise the MM to 20$ each???
Ok, now it's getting really hard for me to believe that those other 2 in your crew are really along with this. Unless you **** talk about us like Shakespeare and they actually think we're nothing.

I propose little side bets after matches to up the ante as we go, but starting off at $10 a person.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
you're cool

I still want you to give me proof that Arnone and Real A.I. are down for $20 a person.
If they have accounts, tell them to account for themselves.

Hearsay will only embarass you when it turns out Glendale be scured

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
LMAO that diddy is horrible and that peach is probably better than you are. Also last time you played me was a few tournaments ago. Back when i go scared in tourneys and played bad (call it a john if you want).

Do you really think you can still 3 stock me when you can barley beat Arnone and Burt...

@Derp lol our game will go a little something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDOmphB2AXg
LOL!!

So if I can "barely" beat Arnone and Burt (ROFL), then why is your crew scared to have me in the lineup if you weren't able to show up?? I will **** up anyone from Glendale and I will enjoy every second of it. :)

My D Tier Peach will destroy any of your S and A tier characters. So please, slow your roll.

I can't wait to curb stomp you guys in Brawl. <3

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
LOL!!

So if I can "barely" beat Arnone and Burt (ROFL), then why is your crew scared to have me in the lineup if you weren't able to show up?? I will **** up anyone from Glendale and I will enjoy every second of it. :)

My D Tier Peach will destroy any of your S and A tier characters. So please, slow your roll.

I can't wait to curb stomp you guys in Brawl. <3
3 v 4 does that make sense to anyone else???? because it sure doesn't make sense to me.

And kyle FYI peach may be "D" tier or whatever but she wins that match up against diddy and has really good match ups against other characters.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
3 v 4 does that make sense to anyone else???? because it sure doesn't make sense to me.

And kyle FYI peach may be "D" tier or whatever but she wins that match up against diddy and has really good match ups against other characters.
Lol, I never said anything about 3 vs 4! If you're Glendale's best player, then I'm not worried at all.

Peach is amazing because I make her that way. I will obliterate any scrub in my path that is from Glendale.

<3

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Cool news guys.

Like 98% chance that t1mmy and t0mmy are going to be attending this tournament (as well as spending the weekend in town). Let's show we're good guys to out of state, all right?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
If you can't go DK, the Tucson crew will be Myself, Derp and Jane.
Kyle is overkill as it is in the 4v4 situation.

Cool news guys.

Like 98% chance that t1mmy and t0mmy are going to be attending this tournament (as well as spending the weekend in town). Let's show we're good guys to out of state, all right?
^^^See this Kyle?^^^ We have to go to Phoenix Friday now.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
How about Kyle is straight if he doesn't want to come friday AND/OR his mom doesn't let us come friday.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
of course. what ever you pay me with has to be no greater than or equal to a nice firm handshake.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Don't be a *****, SPEED, you have to show or else you'll john non-stop about how Glenfail lost because you weren't there

Kyle, don't wait too long before you ask your mom. Short notice = worse chances

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
lol, I like you.

Hey remind me again, has Glendale ever been on the PR or given a mention more than once?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Son, while Kyle could 3-stock (and probably has before) every Glendale player, we're not dependent on him.

Duff0

Smash Ace
While I think Real AI can beat some of Tucson, Tucson will still win, and I'm willing to put money on it

Realai

Smash Cadet
yeah I'm pretty sure I can 3-stock Tommy and Jane. Silly Kyle will beat me for sure but not so sure about your skills Derp. Haven't heard their that spectacular.

@Duff0- I'll take that bet my friend.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
I'm hyped for all this.

Also from playing AI and Jane/Tommy, I don't think you will 3 stock them. Even though I have given all three of you good advice, its going to be so interesting watching you guys play.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Didn't you get last in your pool last tourney A.I.?

I think the only person from Glendale whose beaten me is Burt and I'm much better against snake now

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
In defense for AI he had a pool with BloodHawk and I as well as Rain and Arod thats like three MKs lolz.

Even though it may be an easy kill for your Falco you are underestimating Tommy's skill with Snake, its not a big advantage in the match up.

Top Bottom