• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "Inside the Deku Tree" April 10th, TEMPE, ARIZONA

Jar'd

Smash Ace
10 dollars per person in crew, and yet no one wants to do 10$ per person in teams? Shame.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Hey AXE!!!! pm me on here if you are for sure going, I wanna go play some melee with you and Tai, since I improved so much lately. let me know! also, my brawl pikachu is decent now, not that i would ever play brawl with my free time.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Since duff cant make it...!??!!!!!??? what becomes of the pheonix crew. Kira, Jard and ?. if we are doing four we need two aditionals maybe me and jard can just go twice with diferent characters. Kira (pit) jard (MK), Flax (R.O.B.), Dawei (Snake).

Edit:......... **** forgot that im no longer a slave, but a working man that gets paid hourly. I might not even be able to come this saturday. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCC*********************

Duff0

Smash Ace
Tucson vs Glendale hype.

Tempe vs Phoenix hype when the time comes. Kira your'e Phoenix because you lived here like 4 months ago

BTW I can't come because I'm playing a show. I decided to post this because I've been asked on AIM 6 times

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Tucson vs Glendale hype.

Tempe vs Phoenix hype when the time comes. Kira your'e Phoenix because you lived here like 4 months ago

BTW I can't come because I'm playing a show. I decided to post this because I've been asked on AIM 6 times
Ive never lived in pheonix before, before i moved i was on the border of Mesa and legally in gilbert even though when in walked out of my house it was mesa. now its still mesa/gilbert but more gilbert 3 min away from the border right now.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Jard, the $10 per person is only for the Glendale vs. Tucson MM part of the crew battle, not for everyone doing crews.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
yea unless anybody wants to put like $1 or $2 down and MM us and Chris and I won't use MK Chris will even go Random

AND CHRIS ANSWER MY TEXTS AND CALLS YOU LITTLE MAN I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Tournament this upcoming saturday at Atomic Comics!
Cash prize, 5 dollar entry fee
1120 South Country Club Drive
Mesa, AZ 85210-4647
(480) 649-0807

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Tournament this upcoming saturday at Atomic Comics!
Cash prize, 5 dollar entry fee
1120 South Country Club Drive
Mesa, AZ 85210-4647
(480) 649-0807
Seriously? Anyone else showing up to this? I'm bored and need some practice, but if there's not a lot of decent competition there wouldn't be any point.

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
Seriously? Anyone else showing up to this? I'm bored and need some practice, but if there's not a lot of decent competition there wouldn't be any point.
I might show up. Depends on if I gotta waste my freaking Saturday again.
Idk if I'd count as decent competition though, haven't brawled anyone from here in forever. >.>'

Top Bottom