• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "A Birthday Party and Farewell Tournament" Tempe, AZ, July 3rd

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Alright...

I didn't wanna tell you this...

But those n*ggas got some YELLOW CAKE!

Alright guys so we should make side bets on some of the most hyped matches in the tournament

FORWARD VS KIRA

and

SILLY KYLE VS KIRA

and

DUFF0 VS KIRA/FORWARD

and

BLOODHAWK VS DUFF0/SILLY KYLE

or

ANY OTHER COMBINATION

ANYONE WANT TO TAKE ME UP ON BETS?? LET ME KNOW, OFFER ME ANYONE

List of bets

1$ on Kira (Chris) against Forward (Duff0)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I will do bets with anyone up to 5 dollars for the following and maybe more.
In favor of Duff0 for Duff0 vs. Forward, Duff0 vs. Silly kyle, and Duff0 vs. Bloodhawk.
In favor of Blood hawk in Blood hawk vs. Silly Kyle.
In favor of HadesBlade in HadesBlade vs. Forward.
In Favor of Knight of the wind Ethil in Ethil vs. Silly Kyle, vs. Bloodhawk, and vs. HadesBlade.

This time ill make sure the tio gets uploaded
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10006

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
@Darklink: Me and the rest of the Glendale crew might be quitting brawl for other games because it's just getting kind of boring If i do quit i want to MM you one last time you can choose the price this time.

But this time I know i'm going to win.

Edit: And by me saying you can choose the price i mean 5$ lol

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
You play MTG? I have a **** ton of cards I'd like to sell (cheap cheap cheap). You (or anyone else) interested?

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys so we should make side bets on some of the most hyped matches in the tournament

FORWARD VS KIRA

and

SILLY KYLE VS KIRA

and

DUFF0 VS KIRA/FORWARD

and

BLOODHAWK VS DUFF0/SILLY KYLE

or

ANY OTHER COMBINATION

ANYONE WANT TO TAKE ME UP ON BETS?? LET ME KNOW, OFFER ME ANYONE

List of bets

1$ on Kira (Chris) against Forward (Duff0)
i'll put some on kira beating silly kyle if i have any money left.

Gah777

Smash Lord
my money is on m2k. He'll be winning all these matches, regaurdless of whether or not he's actually in them.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
@Darklink: Me and the rest of the Glendale crew might be quitting brawl for other games because it's just getting kind of boring

You should still play to hang out with everybody, don't have to quit to play other games. Just be good at multiple games. If your a smart player you can do it. If MTG wasn't so casual and expensive I would **** you guys <3

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
@Darklink: Me and the rest of the Glendale crew might be quitting brawl for other games because BRAWL IS boring. If i do quit i want to MM you one last time you can choose the price this time.

But this time I know i'm going to win.

Edit: And by me saying you can choose the price i mean 5$ lol
hehe sorry i couldn't resist.. Oh yeah btw Bolded is fixed.. I love you DK SPEED DK, the rest of AZ, you should know how I is by now.. <3 you all

Top Bottom