• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch Interview (You ask the questions)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Will you spar with me online again sometime? (Since I'm in Ohio and all)

I enjoy dittoing your Peach and you have a pretty slick playstyle with her. I've made some improvements and created a solid playstyle myself. ^.^

Oh and what is your opinion on Sky? (the up and coming Peach player in NorCal)

*We met on AiB

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont remember playing you. But I'll play you (again) if you want. And thanks for the comment.

And as for sky, I dont know too much about him, But I hear he does ok in tournaments now and got better, so he is cool in my book.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh, I guess it really has been a little while then, haha. Would you be up for playing this weekend? And if we do, do you mind if I record the matches? And no problem at all on the comment, you've earned it. ^.^

I'm a good buddy of Sky's, and he's one funny dude.

But yeah, if you're still interested, just drop me a PM on here or AiB letting me know. See you around, dude. :)

P.S. Clouderz is definitely a jerk...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh, I guess it really has been a little while then, haha. Would you be up for playing this weekend? And if we do, do you mind if I record the matches? And no problem at all on the comment, you've earned it. ^.^

I'm a good buddy of Sky's, and he's one funny dude.

But yeah, if you're still interested, just drop me a PM on here or AiB letting me know. See you around, dude. :)

P.S. Clouderz is definitely a jerk...
I have a regional tournament this weekend in VA, so I wont be back till sunday nite and leaving 2morrow.

So If you want, we can play and record now

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I have just one Question.

What is your biggest goal to achieve in this game?

If that's been answered already, sorry

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have just one Question.

What is your biggest goal to achieve in this game?

If that's been answered already, sorry
To take Peach asfar as I possiblily can in tournaments and get her up there. Thats why Idon't have a secondary and dont want one.

as to be officially know as one of the best Peach players in the nation.

I onlyplay this game cause Peach is in it. if notfor her, I not touch it.

Also this may come off as cocky or w/e (not ment to be)but since People like Vidjo, Cort and even you gone, there was not much for people too look up too. Someone now had to take that place and help out. and we have people like edrees also on this.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just choked at my first east coast regional tournament. No way I can go for the world. I'm not as good as I thought I was. And that tournament proved it.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I just choked at my first east coast regional tournament. No way I can go for the world. I'm not as good as I thought I was. And that tournament proved it.
Dont put yourself down, everyone has their good and bad days. We Peaches still idolize you (some of us anyways)! And besides, you have to lose matches to increase your knowledge and make you stronger.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dont put yourself down, everyone has their good and bad days. We Peaches still idolize you (some of us anyways)! And besides, you have to lose matches to increase your knowledge and make you stronger.
You guys should not anymore. It should all be to Edrees. I'm not gonna take the role of someone I am not

What airge said

Question time!

What is your opinion on Peach's Neutral B - Toad?

If you played SSB64 and since Peach isn't in it, who did you use as a main?
I like it, one of her better moves.....

Kirby....

Valor88

Smash Rookie
Hey I have one =D ahem... What kinds of reactions and comments do you get at tournaments when people fight or see how hard you rock with Peach?? Especially since she's mid tier (always top in my eyes =P)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hey I have one =D ahem... What kinds of reactions and comments do you get at tournaments when people fight or see how hard you rock with Peach?? Especially since she's mid tier (always top in my eyes =P)
Very much the right place at the wrong time. D:

Diddy2k8

Smash Cadet
I just have one question.

How the hell do u deal with rob???
MK is MK and snake while hard is deftinaley beatable. But i get 2 stocked by even remotely good robs.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

" Damm, Dark.Pch is too good"

"Peach is beast"

"WTF?"

"amazing"

"Dude is so fast"

"Best Peach I seen"

That is just to name a few

I just have one question.

How the hell do u deal with rob???
MK is MK and snake while hard is deftinaley beatable. But i get 2 stocked by even remotely good robs.
lots of short hop Dairs combos. And spaced Fair/bairs. this can screw up ROB and his approach. when he goes shooting that lazor and top, dont try to pick a turnip. Only do that when he is off stage or in the air. get close to him pass these 2 things. Then space and pressure him. done right, ROB is gonna get the beats from you.

Top Bottom