• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch Interview (You ask the questions)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Okay 5th question. When did you start playing the accordion?
Febuary/2008 I bought it at pound three. I saw it laying there and ask if I could by it for like 5 bucks. its not all that great. its out of shape and has a few holes in it. thats why I bought it for 5. I fixed it yo the best waty I can and I can only go crazy on it to a certain limit. if it was spanking new. i could really go all out.

I have always been into the accordion and always wanted to play one. But not the average one that people are use too. The one for my kind of music. Like in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyGSKWTlZk

Thats the accordion I want. I the one I use for pratice and get the basics of using one. If I am able to go crazy with this crappy one, then with the official one I should be able to play it no problem. can't wait till i get one.

Villi

Smash Lord
I mean the flap. :3

(It's not completely pointless. It's the least laggy way to end a dash.)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How come you don't like Uair?

Not much I can do with it or set up with it for that matter

Do you have a use for Up Throw?

If nothing comes out of me throwing you off the stage, Like Characters such as DDD. They are too heavy and won't die so easy. AnD I cant get much damage off them while they return. So I throw them up so I can get some hits with turnips and atleast build up damage to hopefully finish them off

When/why/what times etc. do you choose to write in colour font?

Depends on my Mood or I am mostly lazy.
10 Peaches

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Im saying ''do you think Peach deserves high tier? ''

Many people say she was heavily nerfed, but I say she was slightly changed. Agree or a disagree.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I believe so. Cause peach has more tools in this game then in melee. The only reason people are putting her down are mainly for these 2 reasons:

- Her Dsmash is nerfed

- Has trouble killing.

I hear people cry about this so much. Hence why Vidjo and the other Peach mains from melee quit her. People are lazy and don't wanna work hard. Always want the easy way out. Look at Peach now. Moving up on the ranking list. She is A rank now. And Me and Edrees are gonna make sure she stays in there. We are teaming up on this and organizing our tournament dates.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Whooooo Dark.Pch is back! I have a question! EHM!

Do you find Peach more comfortable in Brawl or Melee?
Ha ha ha, surprised to see you here.

I find her more comfortable in Brawl more. I feel in this game I can take on every character and not worry too much like I did in melee. she has more tools in this game and dispite her nerfs in brawl, Her buffs make up for it and if you use her buffs correcttly, you can really do some damage.

While Peach had her good stuffs in melee, she also had problems that kinda head her back from going as far as people wanted her to be. Even the Father of Peach (Mike G) Could only do so much with her. But he did go down in history of smash for what he did with Peach and how far he took her.

All i have to do is learn all my match ups 100% and get smarter and I would be just fine. I have also pick up brawl Peach quicker then melee Peach and got good with her as well. Sadly my Melee Peach was not so hawt. I failed there, But I wont make that mistake here. I am gonna pick up where Mike G left of in melee.

Oh and dont get me wrong. I like Melee more that brawl of course.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nah, ask all the questions you want. This can just be an "As Dark.Pch" thread, or something like that dealing with me.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Ok

1: Doritos or Cheez-its
2: homemade or take out pizza
3: can i kinda copy ur interview thread and make my own? XD (it seems like its fun)

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Ok

3: can i kinda copy ur interview thread and make my own? XD (it seems like its fun)
OMGAWD I SOOOOOOOO want a ASK Peachkid Thread (insert sarcasm here) :laugh:

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
*removes akariss' sarcasm* thats more like it, i knew somebody would agree with me XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok

Doritos

Take out.

I am not sure about that. others might want too and lead to spam. and it might cause some problems around here.
10 Peaches

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
If peach was real would you want to get to be friends with her?

If you could have an umbrella that allows you to float around the world like peach does would you stop using the airline services?

Do you like the character daisy or peach better?

2+2= 4?

Do you drink alcohol?

Do you consider yourself a nerd? If not do you think that other people find you "kool"?

Do you prefer pie or cake?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If peach was real would you want to get to be friends with her?

Yea

If you could have an umbrella that allows you to float around the world like peach does would you stop using the airline services?

I guess since I have not been on a plane since I was like 11

Do you like the character daisy or peach better?

Peach

2+2= 4?

No it does not.

Do you drink alcohol?

No

Do you consider yourself a nerd? If not do you think that other people find you "kool"?

I think others find me cool, I have been told I was many times before.

Do you prefer pie or cake?

Cake
10 Peaches

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Have you ever had a serious injury that made you hospitalized or something?

No

What is your best tournament result?

Big tournout= 9th out of 65th

small tournout= 3 out of 29th

Do you have Vista or an older thingy.

Windows XP

Do you have a job?

No
10 Peaches

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Ok this is my last question. If you could fight any well known brawler who would it be and why would you choose to fight them? Would you rather fight them in a tournament match or friendlies? Would fighting this person be a helpful learning experience to try and improve yourself or something for fun?

Jash

Smash Lord
Ha ha ha, surprised to see you here.

I find her more comfortable in Brawl more. I feel in this game I can take on every character and not worry too much like I did in melee. she has more tools in this game and dispite her nerfs in brawl, Her buffs make up for it and if you use her buffs correcttly, you can really do some damage.

While Peach had her good stuffs in melee, she also had problems that kinda head her back from going as far as people wanted her to be. Even the Father of Peach (Mike G) Could only do so much with her. But he did go down in history of smash for what he did with Peach and how far he took her.

All i have to do is learn all my match ups 100% and get smarter and I would be just fine. I have also pick up brawl Peach quicker then melee Peach and got good with her as well. Sadly my Melee Peach was not so hawt. I failed there, But I wont make that mistake here. I am gonna pick up where Mike G left of in melee.

Oh and dont get me wrong. I like Melee more that brawl of course.
Sweetness. Im looking forward to playing you Dark, make me proud!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha, we played and I only won..three matches? All the games were close as hell, I just could never get that last hit off you. But because of you, I should not lose to another TL at all.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
"she" not "he"

and I did not do anything wrong for that comment. Comments like that start problems. I honestly don't see a need for it. But I'll just ignore it. For I don't know what her problem was and I am not gonna assume what it was.

Top Bottom