• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch Interview (You ask the questions)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How do you practice? Over the wifi? With friends? Against CPUs? What are your training methods?

All three. I play wife mostly. To get the human mind experience. and study the usual human habits and how to abuse them. So that helps me with mindgames and learning how to read people better.

Then I will also take it to CPU lv9 To practice my techs skills and get a lil offline practice. I play with infinite time limit with any character I wanna practice on.

Then play with friends when I can, But hardly do that cause I cant so much. Then go to tournaments and place well. Then repeat till another tournament comes on.

Also why do you hate wolf so much?

He is annoying. His Fsmash is a good follow up after a spaced bair and that is hard to counter attack. And his Dsmash kills me at ******** % And he has Good priority. Then there is another fact that I can't kill him that well. its irritating. I know the match up and can beat wolf. But after my win over wolf, I leave the match ticked off. I rather fight meta than wolf.
10 Stitchfaces.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
how could u say wolf is annoying dark pch... T_T *flys off to wolf boards*

lolz i can understand why u dont like fighting him.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kirby and Diddy v Peach (the only characters other than MK that I've lost against in the 5 or 6 brawl tourneys I've been to)

How does Peach do and why? I would think Peach would do well against Diddy and around even 'gainst Kirbs just from a glance.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Kirby and Diddy v Peach (the only characters other than MK that I've lost against in the 5 or 6 brawl tourneys I've been to)

How does Peach do and why? I would think Peach would do well against Diddy and around even 'gainst Kirbs just from a glance.

Peach has the advantage over diddy but not an easy one. A good diddy is hard to deal with. But you will have to play really hard to keep that advantage. One screw up will hurt alot. Vs Kirby the fight is even But I say its more in peach's Favor dude to how you have a projectile. So this breaks the even limit.

Sky`

Smash Lord
If I asked you to have sex with me, Drk pch. Would we go at it?

And.

Out of the following, could you please list the following characters in order from toughest match up, to easiest? The top being hardest matchup, the bottom being easy.

Marth
DDD
Metaknight
Wario
GaW
Falco
ROB
Snake

Assume that these are all skilled players. Very skilled.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If I asked you to have sex with me, Drk pch. Would we go at it?

No. I am not that kind of Peach player, I don't even know you. Nor know who you been with.

And.

Out of the following, could you please list the following characters in order from toughest match up, to easiest? The top being hardest matchup, the bottom being easy.

Marth
DDD
Metaknight
Wario
GaW
Falco
ROB
Snake

Assume that these are all skilled players. Very skilled.

Meta
DDD
Marth
Wario
Falco
Snake
G&W
ROB
10 Peaches

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
He does not bother me so much. And I know how to fight one. he may be a pain to others but he does not bother me so much.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
4. You're doing a friendly against an obvious noob. Do you slaughter him or give him time to learn? Or are they the same thing?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
4. You're doing a friendly against an obvious noob. Do you slaughter him or give him time to learn? Or are they the same thing?
I slaugther them. I will not hold back. They wont learn if I go easy open them. But If I can three stock them, I will. losing is part of getting better. Losing bad makes you get better faster.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I slaugther them. I will not hold back. They wont learn if I go easy open them. But If I can three stock them, I will. losing is part of getting better. Losing bad makes you get better faster.
this is soooooooo true... "points" to sig.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
I know you ONLY play as Peach but If Peach was randomly yanked out of Brawl. Who would you play as! (gun to your head)

And also, I how do you manage with Peach's light weight in battle?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I know you ONLY play as Peach but If Peach was randomly yanked out of Brawl. Who would you play as! (gun to your head)

Honestly I not touch this game. I dont like competitive brawl at all. I only play it cause Peach is in it. The game can go to hell for all I care.

And also, I how do you manage with Peach's light weight in battle?

I play defensive.
10 Peaches.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
I got some questions!

Why don't you play melee anymore?
Why how long it took you to get good with Peach in brawl to the level you are now?
If I got back into brawl, would you be my Sensei?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I got some questions!

Why don't you play melee anymore?

Cause I really was not anything in melee. I failed at it with Peach. I never did all that great in tournaments. Did not make it out of polls at VLS (CT) and pound 3 (MD). I would gat all emo and **** about my Peach and etc. Never really made it as far as I wanted too in melee. And I only played in tournaments in N.Y besides those 2 tournies out of state.

Trust me, I was really nothing and not much of a threat to anyone. You can even ask Vanz, he would always beat me in Peach dittos, and ask the others who have beaten me as well. I screwed up when I played melee bad. Or ask People in this thread like XIF, etc. They would tell you.]

Why how long it took you to get good with Peach in brawl to the level you are now?

3-4 months from that point on I just slowly became better.

If I got back into brawl, would you be my Sensei?

After what you just put me through? I am not too sure about that.
10 Peaches

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Do you see Peach rising to high tier in the future versions of the tier list?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Do you see Peach rising to high tier in the future versions of the tier list?
If the Top Peach players in the contry get better and keep beasting in tournaments, then yes I do. She is already on A rank on Ankokus list. and last I checked she was on the bottom of B rank.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Is Peach your favorite character of all time? Or is there another character you prefer?

Top Bottom