• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch Interview (You ask the questions)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is for fun and nothing serious. I noticed alot of people ask questions about me and all dealing with my Peach. So I thought I answer all the questions in one video. I might make more than one video dude to how many questions I get. You can ask Questions about me out of smash But I rather not get off topic too much about it. Just don't over do it or your questions wont be answered.

And I'll get this out the way now, anyone who post something stupid or tries to start something in here and ask stupid questions will be ignored, and everyone else who is doing thier part ignore them too. I already know three people who would come in here and start crap. And I know the #1 suspect who would come in here and start it off.

You can ask me up to 5 questions. And up to 2 questions can be non smash related.

EDIT- I cant seem to find my crappy webcam. Ever since I got this capture device Have not pay much to it and cant find it. So I guess I'll just answer the questions here.

Q- Have you ever thought about giving up Peach as a main
A- Yes. There was times when I struggled too hard with peach to a point where I could not take it and got all emo about it. I just could not do that well with her. But then I started from scratch and learned all my habits and problems. And worked at them one step at a time. Once one problem was done, I moved onto the other one.

Q- What would you reccomend to people on improving Peach?
A- Play people who are better than you. They will abuse your habits more and you will learn how to get off them. Also get a full understanding of your character (Peach). Read my Peach guide. Watch videos of Great Peach's Like Edrees. Go to alot of tournaments. And Don't worry if you lose so much. It will happen. Peach is hard to win and get use too. I'ts all part of getting better. To get it right, you have to get it wrong first, remember that.

Q- Summarise fighting Metaknight in one word.
A- Ha ha ha. I would have to say "challenging" He is a character that is too much, And he really pushes me to my limits when I have to fight him. And Meta Vs Peach is so hard. so to actually do good and Put up a fight against Meta and win means something and it is one heck of a challenge. I really don't care about meta nor does he bother me at all. I have seen about all the cheap and broken stuff with Meta and have prepared myself on dealing with it. Meta Test both my mental and techincal skills. As well as to how Fast I can react. Like attack out of my shield, evasion on his attacks etc.

Q- Who are your other smash characters if you have any
A- I dont have any. If I get bored I will use others for the hell of it. But Now I decided I'll only Play Peach. It may get boring, but I will just be trying new stuff out and see how that goes. I only Play Brawl cause Peach is in it, if not, I not touch this game due to the fact that I am not very fond of it.

Q- Why Play as peach?
A- This is the lil story to it. When I first got into SSB and SSBM, I played as kirby. He was my main (but I did not play the game competitive, it was only for fun) Then I noticed that in all fighting games I only play with girls, and that Melee is a fighting game, so I decided to leave kirby and find a female character to use. I Took up Peach and like how she felt. from there I became a Peach main and thats how I began going into the world of competitive smash.

Q- Why is your username abbreviated?
A- When I first made an account on smashboards, I was thinking of a good name for myself. I Have a character I created called Dark Septor. And "Dark" became my Tag/nickname. Then I mained Peach in melee. So my name was "DarkPeach" But I did not like how that looked. And I wanted to be original, So I decided to Put "Pch" at the end of "Dark". So My name would be "DarkPch". But it would look like one word that makes no sense or a name that can't be said correctly cause of the "Pch" Part at the end of "Dark". So I put a Period between the 2 thus You have as you see me now "Dark.Pch"

Q- Why Daisy?
A- When i first started my melee career in may of 2006. I would use the green Peach. Green is my favorite color. Then after a while, around Feb or March of 2007. I decided to use the daisy dress in melee cause of my name "Dark.Pch" Her skin done got Darker. So I decided to use it as my offical color sense with would look more fitting with my name.

In Brawl I was a bit sad. Her skin color stays the same. If Ihave any complaints about how Peach is in brawl, it would not be about her nerfs or any of that stuff. My complaint would be that her skin color is not darker using the daisy dress. But since I am already known by that color, I decided to just go and keep using this color dress I am known by as my trademark. And Also my advatar/profile pic is the same thing. Its Striker Peach but I had it made like if it was the melee Peach in the daisy suit. Thus giving it a good name and Reason to call me "Dark.Pch"

Q- As a player, you're always growing. What do you think are things your Peach needs to improve on?
A- I would have to say to stay more focus in a fight and not lose my gaming spirit. Some times in a fight I may get annoyed or down about something and I play a lil weak. This tends to happen alot and it holds me back from playing how I know I can play. I have blow it a few times in tournaments cause of this. My confidence and geeting my head in the game is something I need to work on and I had this problem for about 2 years now.

Q- When you see other Peach players at tournaments, what do you think? Friend or foe?
A- I have never ran into another peach at tournament. Nor have I Been to a tournament with another peach main in it. I have met Peachkid twice at Mass madness but we never had to fight each other in tournaments. I will just say that I would not see him as an enemy if I had to play him in a tournament match. There is only one Peach player i would see as an enemy. Most people know who that is so I won't get into it.

Q- What seems to be THE number 1 mistake you observe in other Peach players?
A- This is a tuff one cause i see alot of common mistakes from them. I would have to say rolling alot. They roll so much they become easy to read and they get punished for it bad by good players. But then again new people or beginners roll alot for every character. So I would have to say Dsmashing alot. they get scared so they roll or side step to a Dsmash. or Follow up every attack to a Dsmash.

Q- How often do you practice your Peach?
A- 5-6 hours a day if I can.

Q- What are your three largest pet peeves in offline SSBB?
A- Hearing people johning when you beat them or get them with something good in a match and john about why you caught them with it. Thats about the only one I have.

Q- How is it that you're able to travel around out of state for tournies when you don't main MK or Snake (yea, i'm assuming a peach is never gonna win a decently large tourney and get cash prizes)? Do you use your own personal funds from work or other means? If your travel expenses are coming out of your own pocket then do you find it worth it (since i'm sure some tourneys are just poorly run as you've recently posted about)?
A- I use money out of my own pocket. I don't really play to win, nor do I care about it. cause if I really wanted to win I pick up a secondary and use them in tournaments. I play Peach to see how Far I can take her in tournaments going Peach only. And maybe even get far in a big tourny or who knows...maybe win one. Also Its fun traveling to other states. places I never been to before, seeing new people. New competition. it also helps me inprove as a player. But I do believe I could do just as good going peach only as if I was to pick up a good secondary

Q- i liek bombs. so i herd joo liek bombz too?
A- Yea, bombs are pretty badazz

Q- Do u liek pasta? cause i makez it really well. and biscuits too, they win tourneys.
A- Yea. Pasta is my favorite type of food.

Q- Dont you just love llamacario?
A- No, I don't like the way he looks at me. Make me wanna stab it.

Q- if you had to play someone else besides peach, who would it be? and would it be cause of eather
A: you are a fan
B: like the characters playstyle
C: Placement in the tier list

A- I would play Mario and because of reason B

Q- How has being situated in the East Coast (and specifically New York, if you'd like to delve there) influenced you as a smasher?
Has the East Coast scene and the competition influenced your peach? Specifically, strategies that you are finding effective now that perhaps aren't seen in other regions or players?
A- Well The Competition here is great. And the East Coast is known to be the best in smash. So I know there is always competition everywhere. New York is great cause you can find almost any character here used at high level of play. Like like most States, where you would just see the same characters over and over. New York has a large group of characters being used veryone well. its never the same common characters that people uses cause they are high tier and all. so if really helps my Peach out cause I get a lil of everything and I will be ready for the unexpected at tournaments. I say cause Of New York, there wont be much that I would not be ready to take on with Peach. And the East coast in general cause it is beast. With 2 many good players like Azen, M2k, KDJ, Neo, Chudat, list goes on and on.

Q- How has playing a not top-tier character (as Peach's position in the tier list is highly debated right now) changed the way you play, or view the tournament scene?
A- Tiers never mattered to me to begin with. Nor do I let it affect how I play Peach. I always new there was characters better than Peach and ones that counter her. So with that in mind. The tier list just shows how much a character has to work to win compared to others. All I do is put in as much work as I can and hope for the best in results. I pick Peach and Go in ready to beat any character that I have to face, wether they counter Peach or not. nothing scares me nor will it give me any doubt that I would fail. i don't rely on tiers. I rely on my own abilities andskills to determine where Peach stands and how far I will take her in tournaments.

Q- Can you explain your rivalry* with Niko? Preferably without personal attacks flaming, an explanation would suffice.
How do you feel other peach players could benefit from your performance?
A- I never really had a Problem with Niko at first. But then he started to change. became really arrogant. Like if he was way too full of himself or something. Then one day he got into it with me saying he was better than I was and that I could not beat him. So I am saying to myself "This kid knows nothing about me and he is going on saying this and that" he even went like this to another Peach player named Hova, who he knew nothing about, but because of that, he thought he was the better player and etc. This type of arrogance I dont like. then as time Pass i decided not to deal with Niko anymore.

But then he would get on my case about crap. Sending me random IM's on MSN about how I suck, I cant beat him, He is better, etc. making threads about me to try and embarrass me. Put stupid comments at the end of his videos about me. Say something stupid or bad in my threads/ video if I get good comments. He always does this. like he seeks attention or is jealous. and it is getting old and annoying.

I have told him many times to quit it with the crap but he goes on. and has become a common Peach troll. As time pass, more and more people start to dislike him, manly cause how he is/acts with me. I have also told him that just because you got decent in this game, does not mean you can step up to others who have much more smash experience than you and think you are better than they are. I am a 2 year melee veterian. I know what it takes to win in smash and the basics of what to look for in a match. I have been ***** by many good people in smash and got better cause of it. he needs to understand that, and not just with me, other good players out there. Wether he likes it or not I know more than he does. And it seems he just can't expect that at all and makes him act the way he does.

Q- Have you ever had a time where you felt like giving up on Peach and use a new character?
A- Giving up peach yes. Using a new character, no. I would just quit the game all together. I don't really find the other characters in this game fun. I get bored of them all quick.

Q- From your prospective how odes it feel too pwn everyone with peach?
A- It feels really good. peach was so underratted. And People saying she sucks cause of her nerfs and etc. people never expected her to get as good as she is now. And beating characters like snake and Meta lets me know I am doing things write with a character no one expected to be this good.

Q- Is turnip spam nessesary?
A- Depends on Match up. For characters like Meta it is. Do it when he is far away. let him come to you. you can deal damage to him from distance. he can't So he has to come to you. and his range is short, so he has to be in your face. And Meta Vs Peach is hell. So its a must to have a good chance to Beat Meta. But camp smart. if you just throw them without a plan or reason too, it wont mean much. But yea thats just an example

Q- What is it like to attend tournaments? Do you ever feel nervous? Panicky? Calm?
A- Oh yea, at times I get nervous. This one tournament where I got 7th (best I ever did at one and actually placed) I was shaking, like my hands were shaking. Because I could not believe how good I was doing at the tournament. I got this way at my first brawl tournament as well where I got 9 out of 62. But going to tournaments is a fun experience. You get tons of good practice, meet new people and make friends. But the pressure is on.

Q- What are the tournaments like? What's the environment like? What are other people like there and does everyone get along with each other?
A- Tournaments are filled with alot of smasher of different skills. It;'s just a big crowd of people who love to play smash in one place showing what they got to everybody else. people usually get alone. But sometimes there are a-holes at these tournies and can cause problems with others. But besides that its usually peaceful and fun

Q- How have you managed to juggle both a working life and Smash Bros tourney life? Has it been difficult? How hard is it to get around to all the tourneys you go to?
A- Its not that hard for me. I usually do tournaments on the weekends. Then again most of them are on the weekends, ha. But If I hear about a tournament, I plan ahead of time. Save up money for it, make sure I am ready and then go to it. To get around I take this bus that is usually 30 bucks round trip to states around this region. so its kinda cheap for me to get around.

Q- have you ever played somebody who you thought was worse than u, but they were able to beat you, when u know you could have 3-4 stock them.
A- Yea I have. That falls into the part of me not being focus or getting annoyed by the person. it's a stupid habit of mine but does not really matter cause it does not happen to often. But its mostly through friendlies. In tournaments I make sure it does not happen.

I'll throw the recent question on this post so it is easier to find. But they will be added to the opening post as well.

Q-What is your favorite string of attacks?
A- Bair, Fair Turnips and up-B

Q- Do you find the water floating thing useful?
A- I am not too sure for I never done it. And Dont play on jungle japes too much against I am against Snake or Olimar. But I assume it is for you can make it back to the stage from the water better than any character in the game. Pretty much makes it Peach's home stage.

Q-When fighting an opponent with 'special' moves like Mario, Olimar or Snake, do you find to be playing while using your brain more?
A- If you mean Camping wise, If I am in a good spirit, then yea. Olimar does not bother me, Mario camping is nothing for me to get by and Snake is not hard to get close too.

Q- What is your next tournament appearance?
A- Newbs For Brawl 4 ~ Watertown, CT~ October 25th

Q- What's your favorite cereal, if any?
A- Cookie crisp

Q- What's your favorite move?
A- Don't have one.

Q- Who's your least favorite character(s) to fight against?
A- Wolf, He is annoying.

Q- If you could change one thing about peach, what would you change?
A- Her ability to kill better.

Q- Which peach do ya like better, melee or brawl, and why?
A- Brawl Peach. She has alot more good stuff about her this time around. Like glide tossing. Extended F-B. Toad that kills, Up-B that kills. To me she has good control then she did in melee. But I say Melee Peach is better. But I find myself using Brawl Peach better and more affective then melee. Cause this time around all her moves can be used well and have its own purpose.

Q- What would ya want peach to be like in the next super smash bros.? (appearance,moves, abilities etc)
A- Hmm, Not too sure about that one. I guess a better move besides toad. Then again Nintendo wants to keep her true character. So I assume the way she is now is fine with me. But i they had to make a change, I sayreplace toad with something better. But Toad in this game stepped it up. Its better, long range, kills and can be used as a recovery. So no complaints on that.

Q- If there's one melee peach quality you miss the most, what is it?
A- Quality of killing better. If she was able to kill like she did in melee, I think she just might hit top tier. Cause she is good as she is not, and with all the techs and tricks with her is beast enough. Now imagine all of that with some killing power.

Q- What do you think of Zelda, Samus/ZSS, and Jigglypoof?
A- Idk. Don't pay much attention to them. Zelda seems cool though. I like characters with magic and spells. In Yu-Gi-Oh, I would play with spellcasters cause of all the spells and tricks with them. ZZS seems like a balanced character that can hold her own ground. And I am not too sure what to say about jiggs. Character is a weird one in this game.

Q- What do you look like in real life? XD
A- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/Zepher18/Image006-3.jpg Hispanic

Q- Smash boards or AiB?
A- Smashboards

Q- Do people look at you weird for maining a girl XD? it sorta gives the person a mentality that your a girl when its over the internet... I have to keep reminding myself that edrees is a GUY. lol.
A- No. I actally get good comments for maining Peach and doing well with her. Playing Peach does not make me any less of a man. Also, real men play Peach

Q- who do you hate playing most ( character wise )
A- Wolf

Q- whats your favourite tourney? ( in person )
A- Melee- Pound 3
Brawl- Mass Madness

Q- What's your favorite stage (BESIDES Jungle Japes) for Peach and why?
A- Jungle japes is not my favorite stage. I just use it against Snake and olimar. And I might use it against a few others. My favorite stage is battlefield. Its like a big play ground for me. I like having three platforms on the stage. Great for evasion. Set up my upward glide tossing and then hit them with an uptilt (my signature move) So much I can do there. And its my solid counterpick against Metaknight. I do good against him on that stage. Those three platforms help me out alot against Meta.

Q-What do you eat/drink and how much sleep do you get before the night of a tournament?
A- I hardly eat anything or get much sleep since I am training late for the tournament the next day. And thats not good for me at all. I don't know how I place well in tournies though. Eating well and being well rested is the way to go before tournaments. You will feel more alive and play much better. I think I am gonna started eating a good breakfast and sleeping enough hours before a tourny. Lets see how good I do now, or if it will be the same results as usual.

Q- anyone you want to team with someday?
A- Not really. I am mostly a singles kind of person.

Q- which character you have confidence in facing?
A- Metaknight

Q-If Daisy is in SSB4, would you pick her up and ditch Peach if you found out she's better than her?
A- Peach would be my main and Daisy would be my scecondary.

Q-Do you have a training partner and if not, how do you train alone?
A- No I don't i usually play wifi or fool around in training mode or against the CPU lv9

Q-What aspect of your Peach do you think needs improvement?
A- Being more statigic. Sometimes when under pressure I dont think much, or get nervous. This tend to hold me back. I need to maintain my cool more and I think i be fine.

Q- Why is wolf your hardest matchup? XD
A- Wolf is not my hardest match up. He was a few months ago but not now. He just annoys me so I don't like playing them.

Q- What kind of music do you listen to and do you sometimes listen to it as your playing during tournaments or while practicing?
A- Merengue/ Merengue Tipico and Yes I do

Q-What kind of genre (Role Playing Games, Stragety, Puzzle, etc.) of video games do you enjoy the most, if any? (Other than Smash, or other fighters.)
A- Role Playing, Platforms and adventure

SleeplessInKyoto

Smash Apprentice
1. Have you ever thought about giving up Peach as a main
2. What would you reccomend to people on improving Peach?
3. Summarise fighting Metaknight in one word.
4. Who are your other smash characters if you have any

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha, interesting questions. I like them. Ok these will be the first I answer in the video. if I get enough questions by tonight, I can have the vid out 2morrow.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ha ha, I was expecting a question like that from someone. There is a lil funny story to that. I will explain it in the interview.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Question #1- As a player, you're always growing. What do you think are things your Peach needs to improve on?

Question #2- When you see other Peach players at tournaments, what do you think? Friend or foe?

Question #3- What seems to be THE number 1 mistake you observe in other Peach players?

Question #4- How often do you practice your Peach?

Question #5- What are your three largest pet peeves in offline SSBB?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
just one question that I cud probably ask to a lot of other smashers but w/e.

How is it that you're able to travel around out of state for tournies when you don't main MK or Snake (yea, i'm assuming a peach is never gonna win a decently large tourney and get cash prizes)? Do you use your own personal funds from work or other means? If your travel expenses are coming out of your own pocket then do you find it worth it (since i'm sure some tourneys are just poorly run as you've recently posted about)?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
oo ooo ooo oo i gotz question!!!

1: i liek bombs. so i herd joo liek bombz too?
2: Do u liek pasta? cause i makez it really well. and biscuits too, they win tourneys.
3: Dont you just love llamacario?

[serious]
1: have you ever thought that u get held back in a match?
2: if you had to play someone else besides peach, who would it be? and would it be cause of eather
A: you are a fan
B: like the characters playstyle
C: Placement in the tier list

answer both sets if u prease :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, check the opening post for your questions answered. you can ask me more questions if you like. I may turn this into a blog or use it for something.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Might as well...

What is it like to attend tournaments? Do you ever feel nervous? Panicky? Calm?

What are the tournaments like? What's the environment like? What are other people like there and does everyone get along with each other?

Edit: And one last question...

How have you managed to juggle both a working life and Smash Bros tourney life? Has it been difficult? How hard is it to get around to all the tourneys you go to?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I dont understand what you mean.
let me elaborate then

have you ever played somebody who you thought was worse than u, but they were able to beat you, when u know you could have 3-4 stock them.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Question answered. Look at the bottom of the first post. I am gonna nap now, any more questions people might have post them if you wish and I will get to it when I awaken.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
1. What is your favorite string of attacks?
2. Do you find the water floating thing useful?
3. When fighting an opponent with 'special' moves like Mario, Olimar or Snake, do you find to be playing while using your brain more?
4. What is your next tournament appearance?
5. What's your favorite cereal, if any?

pricanguy77

Smash Rookie
1. What's your favorite move?
2. Who's your least favorite character(s) to fight against?
3. If you could change one thing about peach, what would you change?
4. Which peach do ya like better, melee or brawl, and why?
5. What would ya want peach to be like in the next super smash bros.? (appearance, moves, abilities etc)

Veng

Smash Ace
1) What do you look like in real life? XD
2) Smash boards or AiB?
3) Do people look at you weird for maining a girl XD? it sorta gives the person a mentality that your a girl when its over the internet... I have to keep reminding myself that edrees is a GUY. lol.
4) who do you hate playing most ( character wise )
5) whats your favourite tourney? ( in person )

yea

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Do people look at you weird for maining a girl XD? it sorta gives the person a mentality that
I notice that people get the impression that Peach users are probably girls, yet they don't say anything about Zelda or Zamus. Once Peach becomes a formidable opponent, they'll know that the Peach boards is made of MEN. (Except for girls that actually DO use Peach)

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I notice that people get the impression that Peach users are probably girls, yet they don't say anything about Zelda or Zamus. Once Peach becomes a formidable opponent, they'll know that the Peach boards is made of MEN. (Except for girls that actually DO use Peach)
Well, this is because Zelda and Samus aren't really "girly girl." They're serious!

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306

Q- What seems to be THE number 1 mistake you observe in other Peach players?
A- This is a tuff one cause i see alot of common mistakes from them. I would have to say rolling alot. They roll so much they become easy to read and they get punished for it bad by good players. But then again new people or beginners roll alot for every character. So I would have to say Dsmashing alot. they get scared so they roll or side step to a Dsmash. or Follow up every attack to a Dsmash.

I respect this :).

What do you eat/drink and how much sleep do you get before the night of a tournament?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Okay I have one.

What's your favorite stage (BESIDES Jungle Japes) for Peach and why?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll throw the recent question on this post so it is easier to find. But they will be added to the opening post as well.

Q-What is your favorite string of attacks?
A- Bair, Fair Turnips and up-B

Q- Do you find the water floating thing useful?
A- I am not too sure for I never done it. And Dont play on jungle japes too much against I am against Snake or Olimar. But I assume it is for you can make it back to the stage from the water better than any character in the game. Pretty much makes it Peach's home stage.

Q-When fighting an opponent with 'special' moves like Mario, Olimar or Snake, do you find to be playing while using your brain more?
A- If you mean Camping wise, If I am in a good spirit, then yea. Olimar does not bother me, Mario camping is nothing for me to get by and Snake is not hard to get close too.

Q- What is your next tournament appearance?
A- Newbs For Brawl 4 ~ Watertown, CT~ October 25th

Q- What's your favorite cereal, if any?
A- Cookie crisp

Q- What's your favorite move?
A- Don't have one.

Q- Who's your least favorite character(s) to fight against?
A- Wolf, He is annoying.

Q- If you could change one thing about peach, what would you change?
A- Her ability to kill better.

Q- Which peach do ya like better, melee or brawl, and why?
A- Brawl Peach. She has alot more good stuff about her this time around. Like glide tossing. Extended F-B. Toad that kills, Up-B that kills. To me she has good control then she did in melee. But I say Melee Peach is better. But I find myself using Brawl Peach better and more affective then melee. Cause this time around all her moves can be used well and have its own purpose.

Q- What would ya want peach to be like in the next super smash bros.? (appearance,moves, abilities etc)
A- Hmm, Not too sure about that one. I guess a better move besides toad. Then again Nintendo wants to keep her true character. So I assume the way she is now is fine with me. But i they had to make a change, I sayreplace toad with something better. But Toad in this game stepped it up. Its better, long range, kills and can be used as a recovery. So no complaints on that.

Q- If there's one melee peach quality you miss the most, what is it?
A- Quality of killing better. If she was able to kill like she did in melee, I think she just might hit top tier. Cause she is good as she is not, and with all the techs and tricks with her is beast enough. Now imagine all of that with some killing power.

Q- What do you think of Zelda, Samus/ZSS, and Jigglypoof?
A- Idk. Don't pay much attention to them. Zelda seems cool though. I like characters with magic and spells. In Yu-Gi-Oh, I would play with spellcasters cause of all the spells and tricks with them. ZZS seems like a balanced character that can hold her own ground. And I am not too sure what to say about jiggs. Character is a weird one in this game.

Q- What do you look like in real life? XD
A- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/Zepher18/Image006-3.jpg (hispanic)

Q- Smash boards or AiB?
A- Smashboards

Q- Do people look at you weird for maining a girl XD? it sorta gives the person a mentality that your a girl when its over the internet... I have to keep reminding myself that edrees is a GUY. lol.
A- No. I actally get good comments for maining Peach and doing well with her. Playing Peach does not make me any less of a man. Also, real men play Peach

Q- who do you hate playing most ( character wise )
A- Wolf

Q- whats your favourite tourney? ( in person )
A- Melee- Pound 3
Brawl- Mass Madness

Q- What's your favorite stage (BESIDES Jungle Japes) for Peach and why?
A- Jungle japes is not my favorite stage. I just use it against Snake and olimar. And I might use it against a few others. My favorite stage is battlefield. Its like a big play ground for me. I like having three platforms on the stage. Great for evasion. Set up my upward glide tossing and then hit them with an uptilt (my signature move) So much I can do there. And its my solid counterpick against Metaknight. I do good against him on that stage. Those three platforms help me out alot against Meta.

Q-What do you eat/drink and how much sleep do you get before the night of a tournament?
A- I hardly eat anything or get much sleep since I am training late for the tournament the next day. And thats not good for me at all. I don't know how I place well in tournies though. Eating well and being well rested is the way to go before tournaments. You will feel more alive and play much better. I think I am gonna started eating a good breakfast and sleeping enough hours before a tourny. Lets see how good I do now, or if it will be the same results as usual.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
So...dark Pch...

1)...how much does Daisy charge for the 'Tea bag Toad' technique? Does she take a debit card? :p

2) why is Daisy pulling out turnips instead of platinos? she's hispanic, right?

LOL okay , I'll stop now

3) anyone you want to team with someday?

4) which character you have confidence in facing?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So...dark Pch...

1)...how much does Daisy charge for the 'Tea bag Toad' technique? Does she take a debit card? :p

2) why is Daisy pulling out turnips instead of platinos? she's hispanic, right?

You are such a loser......

LOL okay , I'll stop now

Q- anyone you want to team with someday?
A- Not really. I am mostly a singles kind of person.

Q- which character you have confidence in facing?
A- Metaknight
10 stitchfaces

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You are hispanic and you dont know what that is?

It's Plantans (think thats how you say it in english.)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm not too fond of bananas anyway LOL

On topic:
Q-If Daisy is in SSB4, would you pick her up and ditch Peach if you found out she's better than her?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not too fond of bananas anyway LOL

On topic:
A- Peach would be my main and Daisy would be my scecondary.
10 Stitchfaces

Top Bottom