• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark(fox) vs Zipo(c.falcon)

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
nice technical skill, but it looks like your not really playing for optimization, more so for flashy looks. The ability to double shine is a great thing to have, but if your shine misses, doing a second shine is just making you a target. I expect to see you as a national threat a year from now.

Acryte

Smash Ace
hey welcome dark. good to see you made an account here. Lookin sour that match, bringin the heat to him.

Hadster

Smash Cadet
Welcome Dark,

After your combo video "Perfect Dark", a lot of people have been trying to contact you, many people would love to see you at the next big tournament, GENESIS 2. Several people have even suggested setting up a "Good Player Fund", to help contribute for your journey to the US.

Everyone would love to see you at Genesis 2, hope you can make it :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Wasn't too impressed by zipo, but you kept me entertained R1. R2 it just looked like you weren't aiming lol.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... I was just about to ask around for recent videos of your Fox. This came right on time. Actually, it came two days early. Not that I'm complaining.

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
i think your name is a little understating. I mean only 3 exclamation points? It will have to do i guess. welcome hope to see you discuss on the boards

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
he lives near Santiago now
but he is too lazy to come here >_>
i talked to him today, he said he'll come next week,
we'll probably record with him, ill try that BigD comes to my house so he can tape too
=)

SSBM_or_GTFO

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Icy, I want to see your hands at least once during a match.

Dark's Fox is so much fun to watch, I hope he goes to Genesis 2.

KingKAH

Smash Rookie
Tell all the folk here, the Dark fans, how do you be technical with a Shield? Multishielding? I DON'T THINK SO!!!
Shine OoS techniques.

Shield -> Shine turn around Grab/Bair

Shield -> Multishine.

A bunch of stuff! With his hands.. it could be anything.

Also, why is the youtube channel he has these on not the one that has Perfect Dark Combo video on it?

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Top Bottom