• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Danganronpa Protagonists Bring Hope! Makoto, Hajime, Kaede and Friends for Smash Thread

Who is your favourite protagonist?

• Makoto

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Hajime

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Komaru

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Kaede

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Zeox

Smash Champion
Also, um, did a bunch of Danganronpa fans raid Global Smash Roster? As I checked it today and suddenly see Monokuma, Makoto, Shuichi, Hajime, Chiaki, Komaru, and Kaede are all in the top 100.
I decided to just vote for Monokuma because is the one that is the highest. also lol, porky (with 403) is using a render I made in source filmmaker.

amageish

Smash Master
I decided to just vote for Monokuma because is the one that is the highest. also lol, porky (with 403) is using a render I made in source filmmaker.
That's fair. I'm not that surprised that Monokuma is high up, but I am surprised that he's that high up and there's so many other DR characters with him... I'm also a little bit surprised Chiaki got up there over Nagito - especially as I recall that Nagito used to be he second-highest DR character after Monokuma only a few months ago...

And, hey, nice Porky haha. I imagine it must be weird seeing your render pop up around the internet.

amageish

Smash Master

Well, as this is already being discussed in the Puyo thread, I may as well bring it up here.

For some reason we're getting Puyo Puyo x Danganronpa merch to celebrate Puyo Puyo's 30th anniversary (yes, there are an absurd number of anniversaries being celebrated this year).

To be clear, this is just a merch line and I wouldn't expect any video game collabs (as much as I'd like to play Puyo as Chiaki), but it's caused an... interesting fusion of fandoms on the internet lol.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Well, as this is already being discussed in the Puyo thread, I may as well bring it up here.

For some reason we're getting Puyo Puyo x Danganronpa merch to celebrate Puyo Puyo's 30th anniversary (yes, there are an absurd number of anniversaries being celebrated this year).

To be clear, this is just a merch line and I wouldn't expect any video game collabs (as much as I'd like to play Puyo as Chiaki), but it's caused an... interesting fusion of fandoms on the internet lol.
Let me guess: people are making executions for the Puyo Puyo characters?

amageish

Smash Master
Let me guess: people are making executions for the Puyo Puyo characters?
Talents moreso then executions, but a non-zero amount of those too. Plus a lot of throwbacks to the Puyo cast's more extreme/violent history.

The Official English Puyo Puyo Twitter account also dunked on its past self for tweeting about not putting Puyo characters into Danganronpa...

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Talents moreso then executions, but a non-zero amount of those too. Plus a lot of throwbacks to the Puyo cast's more extreme/violent history.

The Official English Puyo Puyo Twitter account also dunked on its past self for tweeting about not putting Puyo characters into Danganronpa...
Welp, hindsight's 20/20.

But hey! At least we can make jokes about Monokuma in Puyo Puyo!

amageish

Smash Master
Welp, hindsight's 20/20.

But hey! At least we can make jokes about Monokuma in Puyo Puyo!
Yeah, true. I feel like the English Puyo account is kind of just awkwardly flailing around sometimes, as they don't seem to have the knowledge of the Japanese account lol.

There are a lot of jokes to be made! Googling for thematic fanart, I have found a Puyo Nagito, a Puyo Hajime, a Puyo Spoiler, a Puyo Kaede, and a Black Sig dressed in a Monokuma onesie (which I think is easily the most likely out of any of these were Puyo Puyo Quest, the mobile game, to have a Danganronpa crossover, as that game generally likes it when people dress up as mascot characters)...

Also some mods exist! This Mondo one has cool art. All the other mods I see just use Danganronpa portraits...

I, uh, spent a long time looking around for this sort of thing. Whoops... Goodbye, past hour.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
You can count me in as a supporter. I don't talk much on the boards here, but I'd love to see their inclusion. I'd much rather have them playable over Monokuma, if I'm being honest. I'm not gonna keep my hopes up, but I'd be very excited to see them!

amageish

Smash Master
You can count me in as a supporter. I don't talk much on the boards here, but I'd love to see their inclusion. I'd much rather have them playable over Monokuma, if I'm being honest. I'm not gonna keep my hopes up, but I'd be very excited to see them!
Welcome aboard! Added to the support list.

I don't think that many of us have that high hopes, but Spike Chunsoft makes enough Nintendo products that I could see a Mii Costume or a Spirit event or something like that... or they end up in the Koei category of "Well, um, weird that they haven't gotten anything" forever. That also is possible...

Flyboy

Smash Hero
There was a problem fetching the tweet

As part of the many figurine announcements we've been getting for the One Hobby expo, we've had a Kaede announced! V3 hasn't gotten that much in the way of collectables yet, so this is exciting to see!
I about burst into tears at this. What a surprise! The character I relate to most in life is somehow getting real quality merch years later - what are the odds? I hope I can pre-order it soon.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
There was a problem fetching the tweet

As part of the many figurine announcements we've been getting for the One Hobby expo, we've had a Kaede announced! V3 hasn't gotten that much in the way of collectables yet, so this is exciting to see!
I'm ready to spend my life savings on this.

amageish

Smash Master
I about burst into tears at this. What a surprise! The character I relate to most in life is somehow getting real quality merch years later - what are the odds? I hope I can pre-order it soon.
Yeah, it's really surprising and exciting - especially as the only V3 characters to get merch thus far have been Shuichi and Kokichi. It's also a good sign for future DR content in general that they're continuing to "celebrate the 10th anniversary" into 2021...

I just hope the figure is slightly less... Let's say "thigh-centric" then their Chiaki figure was lol.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Yeah, it's really surprising and exciting - especially as the only V3 characters to get merch thus far have been Shuichi and Kokichi. It's also a good sign for future DR content in general that they're continuing to "celebrate the 10th anniversary" into 2021...

I just hope the figure is slightly less... Let's say "thigh-centric" then their Chiaki figure was lol.
Honestly, I feel like they'll put more emphasis on her chest area. Like, c'mon, doesn't she have the second largest bust size in V3?

And why did I feel the need to remember that detail?

amageish

Smash Master
Honestly, I feel like they'll put more emphasis on her chest area. Like, c'mon, doesn't she have the second largest bust size in V3?

I can honestly say I do not know if that is true! I remember Miu and her have quite a bit of dialogue about that; however, I don't know how true either of claims in those arguments actually are...

That said, it does sound like it'll be a normal Kaede outfit. So, not her bunny suit from the manga or her Argument Armament outfit, both of which would probably be better for a chest-forward figure.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

She does. Her chest is 90cm, only 9cm smaller than the largest bust size in V3, which is Miu's.

I can honestly say I do not know if that is true! I remember Miu and her have quite a bit of dialogue about that; however, I don't know how true either of claims in those arguments actually are...

That said, it does sound like it'll be a normal Kaede outfit. So, not her bunny suit from the manga or her Argument Armament outfit, both of which would probably be better for a chest-forward figure.
A figure of Kaede in her Argument Armament outfit would be pretty cool, the pose lends itself well to a dynamic-looking figure. But then every time I look at it I'd be reminded of how Kaede was done dirty in V3 and then I'd cry.

amageish

Smash Master
She does. Her chest is 90cm, only 9cm smaller than the largest bust size in V3, which is Miu's.

A figure of Kaede in her Argument Armament outfit would be pretty cool, the pose lends itself well to a dynamic-looking figure. But then every time I look at it I'd be reminded of how Kaede was done dirty in V3 and then I'd cry.
Well, I guess that explains that Kaede/Miu interaction!

Yeah, I've passed on a fair amount of V3 merch as I don't particularly enjoy crying and feeling sad... I currently have one Saimatasu-themed keychain and that's it...

Her Argument Armament outfit is great, but I also kind of prefer the beta version, with the barricade of musical instruments. It makes less sense, but also she's wielding a cello bow as a sword and a set of symbols are set up as shields, which I think is cooler then piano keys floating in mid air...

I'll admit I'm slightly worried the giant artbook coming out will make offhand reference to an alternative V3 plan featuring Kaede surviving and the internet will explode...

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'll admit I'm slightly worried the giant artbook coming out will make offhand reference to an alternative V3 plan featuring Kaede surviving and the internet will explode...
I swear to GOD if there's even the tiniest mention of that being in the plans at some point I'm going to ****ing scream.

I mean, like, if you HAD to kill off Kaede, couldn't you have at least waited until past the first chapter? She didn't even get a whole trial to shine in...

amageish

Smash Master
I swear to GOD if there's even the tiniest mention of that being in the plans at some point I'm going to ****ing scream.

I mean, like, if you HAD to kill off Kaede, couldn't you have at least waited until past the first chapter? She didn't even get a whole trial to shine in...
I get why they did it the way they did, as there's significance in her being both the person who uses her social skills to stop all murders from happening until the last possible moment and also being the person to start the murders (even though she wasn't the real killer)... but also yeah, the decision to kill off both the first mainline female protagonist and the first protagonist with actual talent in the First Trial was... a bold one.

Personally, I try not to think about the what-could-have-beens in Danganronpa... Though if they want to let Kaede be the actual protagonist for a non-canon spin-off or an AU or something, then I would be very happy.

Kaede rhythm game please! She and Shuichi were already robbed of appearances in Necrodancer due to production timelines....

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I get why they did it the way they did, as there's significance in her being both the person who uses her social skills to stop all murders from happening until the last possible moment and also being the person to start the murders (even though she wasn't the real killer)... but also yeah, the decision to kill off both the first mainline female protagonist and the first protagonist with actual talent in the First Trial was... a bold one.

Personally, I try not to think about the what-could-have-beens in Danganronpa... Though if they want to let Kaede be the actual protagonist for a non-canon spin-off or an AU or something, then I would be very happy.

Kaede rhythm game please! She and Shuichi were already robbed of appearances in Necrodancer due to production timelines....
I just want Kaede to be the real protagonist in SOMETHING. She was robbed hardcore in V3, and I just want to see her get a chance to shine. Let her be the protagonist you promised to us. If they made an AU version/DLC or something for V3 where Kaede survives I'd buy that **** in a heartbeat. I've watched all of V3 on YouTube, but I've never personally played past the first trial because it just hurts too much.

Also, I think I would've been more okay with them killing off Kaede if they had done it in, like, the third trial. Have it revealed she's the killer halfway through the third trial, thus creating a nice divide where you play as Kaede for half the game, and then Shuichi for the other half. At least then Kaede would've gotten to show off how she operates as a protagonist a bit more.

amageish

Smash Master
I just want Kaede to be the real protagonist in SOMETHING. She was robbed hardcore in V3, and I just want to see her get a chance to shine. Let her be the protagonist you promised to us. If they made an AU version/DLC or something for V3 where Kaede survives I'd buy that **** in a heartbeat. I've watched all of V3 on YouTube, but I've never personally played past the first trial because it just hurts too much.

Also, I think I would've been more okay with them killing off Kaede if they had done it in, like, the third trial. Have it revealed she's the killer halfway through the third trial, thus creating a nice divide where you play as Kaede for half the game, and then Shuichi for the other half. At least then Kaede would've gotten to show off how she operates as a protagonist a bit more.
I totally get that. Props to you for keeping up with the story at all; I do know some people just left the game at Trial One, which is... probably not the desired effect of a plot twist. Whoops!

Trial 3 could have worked well. Or, like, make her attempt murder in Trial 1, but be proven innocent in the same trial, causing an awkward dynamic with her for the next couple causes as everyone is like "Well, uh, the person constantly talking about the importance of our friendship almost murdered someone. That's not great." There's room for interesting dynamics there, especially the Kaede/Maki duo that pre-release material teased and the game... really didn't deliver on at all. I know I just said I don't think about what could have been, but shhhhhhhhhhh.

At the very least, I would have liked to see Kaede having her own version of Salmon Run (the post-game dating sim mode). It is cool to see the Shuichi PoV Kaede and Rantaro links, but I do not enjoy having to awkwardly replay blocks of the main story to get Kaede's social links done. I can grind for all of Shuichi's links in the post game plus some ones inaccessible in the main game; Kaede having something similar would have been really nice...

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I totally get that. Props to you for keeping up with the story at all; I do know some people just left the game at Trial One, which is... probably not the desired effect of a plot twist. Whoops!

Trial 3 could have worked well. Or, like, make her attempt murder in Trial 1, but be proven innocent in the same trial, causing an awkward dynamic with her for the next couple causes as everyone is like "Well, uh, the person constantly talking about the importance of our friendship almost murdered someone. That's not great." There's room for interesting dynamics there, especially the Kaede/Maki duo that pre-release material teased and the game... really didn't deliver on at all. I know I just said I don't think about what could have been, but shhhhhhhhhhh.

At the very least, I would have liked to see Kaede having her own version of Salmon Run (the post-game dating sim mode). It is cool to see the Shuichi PoV Kaede and Rantaro links, but I do not enjoy having to awkwardly replay blocks of the main story to get Kaede's social links done. I can grind for all of Shuichi's links in the post game plus some ones inaccessible in the main game; Kaede having something similar would have been really nice...
Kaede’s attempted murder getting exposed and then her surviving would've been an interesting dynamic, but considering how quickly everyone jumped to her defense when they thought she really had killed someone, I think it'd end up being water under the bridge eventually. They'd be like "Yeah you tried to murder someone but you did it for a good reason and nobody actually died because of you so it's chill".

Kaede really deserved to be playable in the side modes. There was literally nothing stopping them from doing it, but they just really wanted to shill Shuichi as the "true" protagonist, I guess. I would've loved to see Kaede get full FTE routes with everyone.

****in' Kodaka. Gave us one of the best protags and then did nothing with her...

amageish

Smash Master
Kaede’s attempted murder getting exposed and then her surviving would've been an interesting dynamic, but considering how quickly everyone jumped to her defense when they thought she really had killed someone, I think it'd end up being water under the bridge eventually. They'd be like "Yeah you tried to murder someone but you did it for a good reason and nobody actually died because of you so it's chill".

Kaede really deserved to be playable in the side modes. There was literally nothing stopping them from doing it, but they just really wanted to shill Shuichi as the "true" protagonist, I guess. I would've loved to see Kaede get full FTE routes with everyone.

****in' Kodaka. Gave us one of the best protags and then did nothing with her...
That is very true... I think Maki is the only one who doesn't seem to forgive her right away and she lived long enough in V3 to feel bad about it... So, maybe Kaede surviving there would have less drama attached to it then other early-game attempted murderers...

Yeah, it's odd... I even like Shuichi, but he's less "the true protagonist of V3" to me as much as he's someone wildly unqualified for the job of protagonist, self-aware of this fact, but awkwardly attempting to do anyway it in memory of the person he knows would have been much better at it them... But oh well. No Salmon Run for Kaede.

Heck, Kaede doesn't even get to participate in the protagonist conversation of UTDP... I mean, I guess her conversation with Izuru was one of the more interesting ambigiously-canon lore tidbits of the game at least? That's... better then nothing.

I kind of wish Komaru had a UTDP run. It would have been nice to have a Kaede/Komaru/Toko conversation. Be your own protagonist trio!

amageish

Smash Master
So, I randomly decided to search "Smash Bros" on the Danganronpa subreddit just to see if anything interesting had been posted and holy moly there's gold in them there subreddits as I found this post.

Someone did an amazing DR x Smash concept, complete with some cute move demos with 8-bit sprites! It also has an interesting balance to the kit, with Monokuma appearing for several moves (including the Final Smash), a lot of different UI features from the Trial Games being represented, and even some moves being pulled from the various post-games. It's quite long, but it's totally worth the read-through if you have the time.

I commented on their post to see if I can get permission to put it in our OP here, but I was too excited to wait to share it in general as it's just chef's kiss.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
So, I randomly decided to search "Smash Bros" on the Danganronpa subreddit just to see if anything interesting had been posted and holy moly there's gold in them there subreddits as I found this post.

Someone did an amazing DR x Smash concept, complete with some cute move demos with 8-bit sprites! It also has an interesting balance to the kit, with Monokuma appearing for several moves (including the Final Smash), a lot of different UI features from the Trial Games being represented, and even some moves being pulled from the various post-games. It's quite long, but it's totally worth the read-through if you have the time.

I commented on their post to see if I can get permission to put it in our OP here, but I was too excited to wait to share it in general as it's just chef's kiss.
It's actually pretty good from what I've seen, my main nitpick is that I would prefer if the truth bullet gun is more "verbal" than a literal physical manifestation (same goes with the Rebuttal Showdown move) kinda have the character doing a finger gun since it's a battle of logic and truth, as you could have them the reticle from the game when you tried to use their Neutral Special.

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
It's actually pretty good from what I've seen, my main nitpick is that I would prefer if the truth bullet gun is more "verbal" than a literal physical manifestation (same goes with the Rebuttal Showdown move) kinda have the character doing a finger gun since it's a battle of logic and truth, as you could have them the reticle from the game when you tried to use their Neutral Special.
Yeah, I wouldn't visualize the truth bullet gun as an actual gun either. Given how many other moves they propose just make UI appear around them, I think it'd be perfectly natural for a reticle to appear, a la Duck Hunt Dog. For a bit more flash, you could also make a word appear that the bullet then cuts through.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Yeah, I wouldn't visualize the truth bullet gun as an actual gun either. Given how many other moves they propose just make UI appear around them, I think it'd be perfectly natural for a reticle to appear, a la Duck Hunt Dog. For a bit more flash, you could also make a word appear that the bullet then cuts through.
You could have the bullet deal a fair amount of damage but have chance of a crit just like Hero to reference when you tried to slow down in order to shoot the right argument.

For the Rebuttal Showdown move, I could see the motion mimic the Judgement Cut technique that Vergil has in DMC where it's a long range attack where you slashes the enemy from a long distance. Kinda like this but using gestures and you have to tap it multiple times (which kinda makes it a neutral special).

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
You could have the bullet deal a fair amount of damage but have chance of a crit just like Hero to reference when you tried to slow down in order to shoot the right argument.

For the Rebuttal Showdown move, I could see the motion mimic the Judgement Cut technique that Vergil has in DMC where it's a long range attack where you slashes the enemy from a long distance. Kinda like this but using gestures and you have to tap it multiple times (which kinda makes it a neutral special).
Oh goodness, random chance lol. Just what everyone wanted more of!

That's a cool way of visualizing it! I always thought of the slashes as beam-esque, but it being a series of flashes from a distance is a much more unique way of doing it.

Also, uh, Direct + Smash news is coming tomorrow! I doubt we'll see anything Danganronpa on either side of the equation, but it's possible I suppose? Ports could be announced if there is a lot of third-party stuff in the Direct... As for Smash Bros, DR doesn't really have any obvious placement timing-wise to me.

amageish

Smash Master
Hello! I figured I'd wait a couple days before posting about the Direct here as SmashBoards kind of always blows up after reveals...

Nothing that directly impacts Danganronpa was announced, but we got two pieces of news it'd be cool to see this thread's take on.

Kodaka's next project got another trailer, with the side-scrolling game that still looks distractingly like Pokemon. How are people feeling about this one? Excited? Cautiously optimistic? Have you played it on Apple Arcade? Does anyone play on Apple Arcade?

And Nintendo's own mystery visual novel series is finally coming out in English. I am very shocked by this and also very excited. Any DR fans thinking of making the jump?

Also, if anyone has ideas for an Ayumi/Kaede fluff fanfic, I may have promised someone I'd write one if the Famicom Detective games were given an official localization... So I need to do that...

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Hello! I figured I'd wait a couple days before posting about the Direct here as SmashBoards kind of always blows up after reveals...

Nothing that directly impacts Danganronpa was announced, but we got two pieces of news it'd be cool to see this thread's take on.

Kodaka's next project got another trailer, with the side-scrolling game that still looks distractingly like Pokemon. How are people feeling about this one? Excited? Cautiously optimistic? Have you played it on Apple Arcade? Does anyone play on Apple Arcade?

And Nintendo's own mystery visual novel series is finally coming out in English. I am very shocked by this and also very excited. Any DR fans thinking of making the jump?

Also, if anyone has ideas for an Ayumi/Kaede fluff fanfic, I may have promised someone I'd write one if the Famicom Detective games were given an official localization... So I need to do that...
Wait, when you say "fluff", do you mean the family-friendly kind or... the other kind?

As for the games, I think I'll wait and see on World's End Club. Looks interesting, though. I'm also hoping those remakes do well. Maybe it'll convince Nintendo to give more of their older IPs another chance... or not. You can never tell.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Hearing the word "Danganronpa" said during a Nintendo Direct in any context gave me whiplash.

amageish

Smash Master
Wait, when you say "fluff", do you mean the family-friendly kind or... the other kind?

As for the games, I think I'll wait and see on World's End Club. Looks interesting, though. I'm also hoping those remakes do well. Maybe it'll convince Nintendo to give more of their older IPs another chance... or not. You can never tell.
I mean the family-friendly kind. I am a family-friendly writer... if you ignore all the angst and the fact that 60% of the characters I write about have canonically died in somewhat dire circumstances.

That's fair about World's End Club. The known writing and art talent among the devs is high; the gameplay could be a bit more worrisome. I'm also definitely hoping the remakes go well. Outsourcing remakes of old IPs to developers that work in those genres would be a great precedent to start, honestly, with MAGES handling these games.

Hearing the word "Danganronpa" said during a Nintendo Direct in any context gave me whiplash.
Yeah, I saw World's End Club in a leak right before the Direct and was like "Wow, uh, are they really going to show that?" and lo and behold... they did. I guess someone has the connection for it?

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403

I might try out the Famicom Detective Club games, World's End Club however doesn't interest me at all honestly.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
I'm pretty much interested to play both of those game but mostly Famicom Detective Club, I really like World's End Club artstyle contrasting with the surrounding visual and also I pretty much like Pokemon Sun & Moon and the anime little bit too much.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I mean the family-friendly kind. I am a family-friendly writer... if you ignore all the angst and the fact that 60% of the characters I write about have canonically died in somewhat dire circumstances.
I once wrote a short story about a non-despair AU Kaede hearing "Der Flohwalzer" and having a panic attack that resulted in her being unable to breathe so really I'm in no place to judge.

But then I atoned for my crimes by writing Kaemaki fluff so all is forgiven.

Anyway, World End Club does look interesting, as does Famicon Detective Club. I'm a sucker for mystery games so I'll probably look into the latter at some point.

amageish

Smash Master
I'm pretty much interested to play both of those game but mostly Famicom Detective Club, I really like World's End Club artstyle contrasting with the surrounding visual and also I pretty much like Pokemon Sun & Moon and the anime little bit too much.
Famicom is definitely my hypest announcement of the Direct (though I am very excited for Smash and Splatoon and Triangle Strategy as well). And, yeah, the Pokemon Sun and Moon artist being involved is super cool. It's just a bizzare melding of minds and I hope the end product stacks up to the talent of the many great people involved.

I once wrote a short story about a non-despair AU Kaede hearing "Der Flohwalzer" and having a panic attack that resulted in her being unable to breathe so really I'm in no place to judge.

But then I atoned for my crimes by writing Kaemaki fluff so all is forgiven.

Anyway, World End Club does look interesting, as does Famicon Detective Club. I'm a sucker for mystery games so I'll probably look into the latter at some point.
Oof. I do not think I have written anything, uh, of that ilk myself. My panic-related stuff tends to fall towards Toko and Mikan because... Well, they are Toko and Mikan.

Kaemaki fluff I have done though. The best duo of characters that... never really had notable interactions in the main game despite promotional material frequently pairing them together. Though, honestly, most of my stuff in that regard goes full Kaede/Maki/Kaito/Shuichi at once, which is also partly a result of me being very very very indecisive as a shipper.

Yeah, I'm pretty thrilled Nintendo sees them as worth localizing, at least. I do kind of hope Nintendo plays it a bit faster and loose with their usual "Nintendo games never go on sale" routine for them though, as I cannot imagine I'll have that much success convicing my mystery-loving friends to get into them for full-price...

Top Bottom