• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Danganronpa Protagonists Bring Hope! Makoto, Hajime, Kaede and Friends for Smash Thread

Who is your favourite protagonist?

• Makoto

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Hajime

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Komaru

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Kaede

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

amageish

Smash Master
I wasn't trying to offend anyone or anything, I was just trying to be creative. It was just an idea I had in mind. It's simply along the lines of "Giving Sackboy (Little Big Planet) a mii costume shortly after the release of Sackboy's Big Adventure."

But to get back on topic, if Danganronpa isn't getting any playable characters for now. Would it receive any mii costumes just like No More Heroes?
I just wouldn't compare real world tragedies to the release of video games? Please just don't do it again...

Yes, I could see it getting a Mii Costume without a character. Nintendo has been working on Mii Costumes for companies without playable characters. I suppose Shiren the Wanderer would also be an option there though.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I just wouldn't compare real world tragedies to the release of video games? Please just don't do it again...
What you said just reminded me of the development and storyline of the fourth Mega Man game.

A possible reason why this game's setting took place in Russia, and introduced a Russian antagonist, was because the year this game was released was the same year as the fall of the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall. This probably green-lighted the idea of using Russian characters this time around.
As stated in the quote above from the Mega Man Wiki, Mega Man 4 had elements that were thematic with real-world/real-life events during the time of the game's development and release. It's similar to my aforementioned ideas with No More Heroes and Danganronpa getting mii costumes due real-world/real-life events.

Yes, I could see it getting a Mii Costume without a character. Nintendo has been working on Mii Costumes for companies without playable characters. I suppose Shiren the Wanderer would also be an option there though.
I hope that Danganronpa gets mii costumes, if it's not getting any playable characters for now.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
So here's the thing with Shuichi alternate, I feel like if Smash is going to continue on with people not knowing Kaede is killed in the first chapter and replaced (or just her being replaced in general), I feel like Shuichi also being there would kinda raise suspicion. After all, why does V3 have 2 characters but DR1 or DR2 not have another? Here are some probably bad ideas I have to try to fix this.

Danganronpa character has 8 people in the alts (like Bowser Jr.), being Makoto Naegi, Kyoko Kirigiri, Byakuya Togami, Hajimae Hinata, Chiaki forgot-her-last-name, Nagito Komaeda, Kaede, and Shuichi.

Or, Makoto Naegi, Hajime Hinata, Kaede, and Komaru Naegi from UDG.

Love Danganronpa, absolutely would love this and I always thought having a protagonist would be way better than Monokuma.
I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO SEE THE SPIRIT BOARD FOR THIS CHALLENGER PACK.

amageish

Smash Master
So here's the thing with Shuichi alternate, I feel like if Smash is going to continue on with people not knowing Kaede is killed in the first chapter and replaced (or just her being replaced in general), I feel like Shuichi also being there would kinda raise suspicion. After all, why does V3 have 2 characters but DR1 or DR2 not have another? Here are some probably bad ideas I have to try to fix this.

Danganronpa character has 8 people in the alts (like Bowser Jr.), being Makoto Naegi, Kyoko Kirigiri, Byakuya Togami, Hajimae Hinata, Chiaki forgot-her-last-name, Nagito Komaeda, Kaede, and Shuichi.

Or, Makoto Naegi, Hajime Hinata, Kaede, and Komaru Naegi from UDG.

Love Danganronpa, absolutely would love this and I always thought having a protagonist would be way better than Monokuma.
I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO SEE THE SPIRIT BOARD FOR THIS CHALLENGER PACK.
Welcome aboard! Added to the support list.

I agree that it is inherently shifty. My best idea was also to add in more characters as deflection, though I did it through the duos mechanic discussed in OP (i.e., Makoto and Kyoko as one fighter, switching out with the down-special). I just never finished a duo moveset in the end, as it felt a bit too contrived in my head and always had the problem of not being easily Kirby-able if Kyoko's neutral special collects evidence for Makoto's neutral special to present...

So, my next-best idea was to have the story of the trailer justify Shuichi's inclusion. It'd still be shifty for sure, but something like Kaede dragging him into Smash when the invite was actually for her could help cover stuff up a bit more. Then just have press releases be like "Kaede brought her very good friend with her!"... It's an imperfect solution, but it is my best solution at this moment...

I wouldn't want Smash to have spoilers, though I'll admit things like the DR Identity V collab including endgame DR2 stuff leaves me a bit nervous about if Spike Chunsoft would care if Smash spoiled DR...

8 alts is a good solution, but a tonne of work too, obviously. Those would definitely be the 8 if we were getting 8 though.

4 alts with Komaru is also great. I'd take Komaru; Smash Bros is just also weird about spin-offs sometimes - they often just get ignored unless there is something that requires they be brought in (ex/ MineCraft music or Sephiroth's moveset needing spin-offs to flesh him out).

Anyway, also like protagonists more then Monokuma... I mean, I'd be fine with a UDG Monokuma, but movesets that are all executions strike me as both spoilery and too sad to be fun...

Spirit board has a lot of potential. I have selected some spirits in the OP, but maybe I'll make a visual of one sometime... Any particular spirits you would be hoping for?

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Coincidentally, when the world reached 1,000,000 COVID-19 deaths, we got a mii costume from a franchise about killing people/death, which was Travis (No More Heroes). I thought of a recurring pattern/theme idea lately, So maybe every 1,000,000 COVID-19 deaths, we get mii costume from a franchise about killing people/death. So when the world reaches 1,000,000 COVID-19 deaths, we could get some Danganronpa mii costumes since Danganronpa is a videogame about killing people/death.

Not to mention, Monokuma could be a deluxe mii costume!
Man... This is the second time you've joked about this kind of stuff. It's very disrespectful. The least you could do is apologize instead of trying to act like you didn't do anything wrong, even though you got some warnings for those 2 comments you made.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Spirit board has a lot of potential. I have selected some spirits in the OP, but maybe I'll make a visual of one sometime... Any particular spirits you would be hoping for?
The spirit board I would make is:
Sayako Maizono, Leon Kuwata, Chiriro, Mondo, Kiyotaka, Hifumi, Celeste, Sakura, Mukuro, Junko, Chiaki, Usami, Rantaro, Kaede, Ryoma, Kirumi, Angie, Tenko, Korekiyo, Miu, Gonta, Kokichi, Kaito, K1-BO, and Tsumugi. Haven't played UDG or seen the anime, so I don't know who I would add here.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I'll be honest, while I'd prefer Monokuma, I just want Danganronpa in Smash at this point. Plus, Sakurai does tend to be biased towards protagonists, so I've accepted the possibility of "Danganronpa Protagonist" getting in. Sign me up.

Also, since I noticed a current discussion:

So you guys are concerned about the whole "Shuichi is the real protagonist of V3" thing, right? Well, I think I may know a workaround, one that's faithful to the game: LYING. One of the reasons the twist was so affective was because of how much Kaede was hyped as the new protagonist. They could try and continue that: make it seem like they're more... equal in terms of protagonist status. They wouldn't even have to mention the twist, if they do it right.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I'll be honest, while I'd prefer Monokuma, I just want Danganronpa in Smash at this point. Plus, Sakurai does tend to be biased towards protagonists, so I've accepted the possibility of "Danganronpa Protagonist" getting in. Sign me up.
By that logic we would obviously get the Danganronpa Protagonists over Monokuma, which is what I would prefer for obvious reasons.

Man... This is the second time you've joked about this kind of stuff. It's very disrespectful. The least you could do is apologize instead of trying to act like you didn't do anything wrong, even though you got some warnings for those 2 comments you made.
To apologize, I'm sorry. First of all, I didn't know that I was disrespectful, nor was I aware that I was making light of real-life villainy/evil. We already know not to make light of real-life heroes or villains. Real-life heroes and villains are exactly what they are respectively, REAL-LIFE.

Now to get back on topic, I've already mentioned about Danganronpa's themes, but I'm curious about why Danganronpa is the way it is. Why would Spike Chunsoft make a videogame about killing people/death/murder? And not something else, like magic or technology?

Last edited:

Kirberus

Smash Apprentice
That's why I think all mii costumes should just be for all 3 mii fighter types.

Just like Touhou and Mega Man, the Danganronpa franchise has plentiful of obscure characters that would be perfect for Mii costume, spirit, or assist trophy roles!

Coincidentally, when the world reached 1,000,000 COVID-19 deaths, we got a mii costume from a franchise about killing people/death, which was Travis (No More Heroes). I thought of a recurring pattern/theme idea lately, So maybe every 1,000,000 COVID-19 deaths, we get mii costume from a franchise about killing people/death. So when the world reaches 1,000,000 COVID-19 deaths, we could get some Danganronpa mii costumes since Danganronpa is a videogame about killing people/death.

Can we just ban this guy and get it over with

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
By that logic we would obviously get the Danganronpa Protagonists over Monokuma, which is what I would prefer for obvious reasons.

To apologize, I'm sorry. First of all, I didn't know that I was disrespectful, nor was I aware that I was making light of real-life villainy/evil. We already know not to make light of real-life heroes or villains. Real-life heroes and villains are exactly what they are respectively, REAL-LIFE.

Now to get back on topic, I've already mentioned about Danganronpa's themes, but I'm curious about why Danganronpa is the way it is. Why would Spike Chunsoft make a videogame about killing people/death/murder? And not something else, like magic or technology?
Dude you’re just making this whole thing worse for yourself, I suggest you leave this thread because all you’re doing is derailing the conversations even further and providing no sort of productivity to the thread whatsoever.

Just randomly trying to segue the conversation isn’t going to excuse how tonedeaf the things you’re saying are, there’s no excuse for this.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Dude you’re just making this whole thing worse for yourself, I suggest you leave this thread because all you’re doing is derailing the conversations even further and providing no sort of productivity to the thread whatsoever.

Just randomly trying to segue the conversation isn’t going to excuse how tonedeaf the things you’re saying are, there’s no excuse for this.
I apologize, and I promise not to derail anymore. But I'm still curious to why Danganronpa is the way it is.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I apologize, and I promise not to derail anymore. But I'm still curious to why Danganronpa is the way it is.
You never asked that to begin with and that isn’t really a question any of us can answer anyways

I have no idea what you’re trying to accomplish here but it isn’t really something you should be doing in this thread

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
You never asked that to begin with and that isn’t really a question any of us can answer anyways

I have no idea what you’re trying to accomplish here but it isn’t really something you should be doing in this thread
I'm trying to share my ideas about mii costumes. Simple as that.

To move on, what music could Danganronpa mii costumes come with?

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
Welp. I picked a... good day to sleep in? Bad day to sleep in? No idea which...

The spirit board I would make is:
Sayako Maizono, Leon Kuwata, Chiriro, Mondo, Kiyotaka, Hifumi, Celeste, Sakura, Mukuro, Junko, Chiaki, Usami, Rantaro, Kaede, Ryoma, Kirumi, Angie, Tenko, Korekiyo, Miu, Gonta, Kokichi, Kaito, K1-BO, and Tsumugi. Haven't played UDG or seen the anime, so I don't know who I would add here.
That's a lot of spirits! Probably too many to reasonably expect, but it's a good sampling of the casts.

I do like the idea of spirits/stage-cameos/costumes/etc including some red herrings - characters that aren't actually that important and maybe don't "deserve" to be there beyond popularity. It would do well to hide a certain DR1 walking spoiler that is obligatory to have around...

Also, since I noticed a current discussion:

So you guys are concerned about the whole "Shuichi is the real protagonist of V3" thing, right? Well, I think I may know a workaround, one that's faithful to the game: LYING. One of the reasons the twist was so affective was because of how much Kaede was hyped as the new protagonist. They could try and continue that: make it seem like they're more... equal in terms of protagonist status. They wouldn't even have to mention the twist, if they do it right.
Welcome aboard! I do get why people want Monokuma as well... I think I'd be more into Monokuma if we already had a Wright or an Ayumi taking a sort of VN detective role.

Lying works for sure! I mean, they could just continue the decoy protagonist train and just have her be in Smash. I think the 10th Anniversary Book is the first time they're actually acknowledging Shuichi is the real protagonist outside of the game itself, so they have begun to go in that direction, but I could see them just committing to the falsehood.

I'LL TURN THIS LIE... INTO THE TRUTH!

Thanks for apologizing. Please don't do this again... You've done it in both the Monokuma thread and here now; it isn't appropriate.

Here's a bonus question for everyone, as we have a lot more people here now. If we had to have a Danganronpa character who is neither a protagonist (of a video game; I'm not counting manga/light-novel protags or characters you play as for a few brief moments) or a mascot... then who would you pick? Assume they'd be using a roughly canonical skillset.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Here's a bonus question for everyone, as we have a lot more people here now. If we had to have a Danganronpa character who is neither a protagonist (of a video game; I'm not counting manga/light-novel protags or characters you play as for a few brief moments) or a mascot... then who would you pick? Assume they'd be using a roughly canonical skillset.
I’d personally go with Kyoko, she is the second most important character of the first game, the Ultimate Detective and she does know hand-to-hand combat so I think she’d be an appropriate choice for Smash honestly.

Would also love Maki for... Spoiler reasons, which is why I don’t think she’s as likely to be chosen.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Thanks for apologizing. Please don't do this again... You've done it in both the Monokuma thread and here now; it isn't appropriate.
I already understand. Real-life is real-life. We shouldn't make light of real-life heroism and/or villainy and so on.

I can't answer your question now, but would count Junko as a mascot?

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
gundham tanaka. Gundham Tanaka. GUNDHAM TANAKA!

No doubt in my mind. I loved him in SDR2, even before his big moment. He has Hamsters 4 Dark Devas of Destruction, so that would be really fun to play with. Plus, I love his design and personality.
And his message at the end was one of my favorite messages I ever gotten from a game. About how you should "never give up on life," it hit me way harder than it reasonably should've. And I loved how he and Mechomaru gave up their lives as a sacrifice to save the others, yet how Gundham still tries to defend himself in the class trial and defend himself in his execution to really push the "don't give up on life" message. Because of my interactions with him, and chapter 4, he might actually be my favorite Danganronpa character, heck he's a contender for one of my favorite game characters period.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Welp. I picked a... good day to sleep in? Bad day to sleep in? No idea which...

That's a lot of spirits! Probably too many to reasonably expect, but it's a good sampling of the casts.

I do like the idea of spirits/stage-cameos/costumes/etc including some red herrings - characters that aren't actually that important and maybe don't "deserve" to be there beyond popularity. It would do well to hide a certain DR1 walking spoiler that is obligatory to have around...

Welcome aboard! I do get why people want Monokuma as well... I think I'd be more into Monokuma if we already had a Wright or an Ayumi taking a sort of VN detective role.

Lying works for sure! I mean, they could just continue the decoy protagonist train and just have her be in Smash. I think the 10th Anniversary Book is the first time they're actually acknowledging Shuichi is the real protagonist outside of the game itself, so they have begun to go in that direction, but I could see them just committing to the falsehood.

I'LL TURN THIS LIE... INTO THE TRUTH!

We all complain about the lack of spear users or axe users, but you know what we're REALLY missing out on? Monkey wrench users. That's where my boy Kazuichi Soda comes in!

What? I always thought he was funny...

Anyways, what's this about a 10th Anniversary book? I tried checking the Danganronpa Wiki, but couldn't find anything.

amageish

Smash Master
I’d personally go with Kyoko, she is the second most important character of the first game, the Ultimate Detective and she does know hand-to-hand combat so I think she’d be an appropriate choice for Smash honestly.

Would also love Maki for... Spoiler reasons, which is why I don’t think she’s as likely to be chosen.
Kyoko is a great choice! I could definitely see her fighting, plus she's both popular and important. Could make for a really cool trailer too, if she's being hired to do something...

Maki would also be great. I also doubt they'd do that. She'd probably get a Kaede colouration if they went that route though...

I can't answer your question now, but would count Junko as a mascot?
I don't think she would, no.

gundham tanaka. Gundham Tanaka. GUNDHAM TANAKA!

No doubt in my mind. I loved him in SDR2, even before his big moment. He has Hamsters 4 Dark Devas of Destruction, so that would be really fun to play with. Plus, I love his design and personality.
And his message at the end was one of my favorite messages I ever gotten from a game. About how you should "never give up on life," it hit me way harder than it reasonably should've. And I loved how he and Mechomaru gave up their lives as a sacrifice to save the others, yet how Gundham still tries to defend himself in the class trial and defend himself in his execution to really push the "don't give up on life" message. Because of my interactions with him, and chapter 4, he might actually be my favorite Danganronpa character, heck he's a contender for one of my favorite game characters period.
Amazing choice. I do wonder if he'd get to have his magical powers or if he'd just be a normal human... Fantastic design and personality for show. I can also imagine Sonia popping up in a Final Smash or Victory Screens.

He's great! I do love a good self-sacrificing character. He fought hard and had a tragic end to his story... His supports are also pretty amusing, as well as most of his character interactions. Just a generally well-made and well-written character all around!

Also his execution maybe has the best music? Weird thing to judge him on, I know, but the Lion King motif works weirdly well.

We all complain about the lack of spear users or axe users, but you know what we're REALLY missing out on? Monkey wrench users. That's where my boy Kazuichi Soda comes in!

What? I always thought he was funny...

Anyways, what's this about a 10th Anniversary book? I tried checking the Danganronpa Wiki, but couldn't find anything.
Hey, I'd take him! He could build traps with his mechanic skills. Definitely some potential there, weirdly.

Here's an article about the book! It's three volumes and very expensive, but it sounds like it'll contain a great amount of art and interviews and lore and unused assets and such. I'm not picking it up personally because, um, I do not have that much of a budget of Danganronpa books, but I'm excited to see the fanslations of information from it!

amageish

Smash Master
Please tag your spoilers.

She directly controlled and voiced him in DR1, but he's been shown separate from her entirely enough times that I wouldn't say they are the same at this stage. She's also not, like, used as a mascot by Spike in the same way as Monokuma is.

I wouldn't want to put her in Smash personally because, uh, spoilers, but still.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Please tag your spoilers.

She directly controlled and voiced him in DR1, but he's been shown separate from her entirely enough times that I wouldn't say they are the same at this stage. She's also not, like, used as a mascot by Spike in the same way as Monokuma is.

I wouldn't want to put her in Smash personally because, uh, spoilers, but still.
So I would choose Junko if I had to add a 3rd Danganronpa rep. Unfortunately, she might not be fun to play as.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Oh yeah I should probably talk about this part because I see a lot of people bringing this up when talking about the protagonists in Smash

No I do not think Shuichi would be one of the alternate costumes for the protagonists, that would give away a MASSIVE spoiler for people looking into the series, even if he was included alongside Kaede that would give off a major red flag as to what his significance might be, I could see Komaru being the fourth alternate, but I definitely do not see it being Shuichi, it’s too big a spoiler for them to even remotely hint at.
Just my two cents on the subject.

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
Oh yeah I should probably talk about this part because I see a lot of people bringing this up when talking about the protagonists in Smash

No I do not think Shuichi would be one of the alternate costumes for the protagonists, that would give away a MASSIVE spoiler for people looking into the series, even if he was included alongside Kaede that would give off a major red flag as to what his significance might be, I could see Komaru being the fourth alternate, but I definitely do not see it being Shuichi, it’s too big a spoiler for them to even remotely hint at.
Just my two cents on the subject.
That's valid! I do think Komaru works better for avoiding spoilers, obviously. I also generally would like DR in Smash to be as spoiler-free as possible, especially if it happened before/alongside Danganronpa itself came to Switch.

I guess I'm just unsure how much Spike Chunsoft would care about this one, as it is a Chapter 1 spoiler... Granted, Spike Chunsoft also put DR1's Mastermind in Crypt of the Necrodancer, so... maybe their standards of spoilage is inconsistent at best.

Also, I'm going to answer my own question, as why not...

You know what I like? Rhythm games and music-based characters... and visual novels... and the occasional horror game... and investigation games/mysteries.

Put Ibuki in Smash and you've basically hit all of my niches, while also representing my favourite DR2 character!

I'd also take Toko...

Goombaic

Smash Ace
Quick fighter pass concept based on an older one I shared on the general speculation thread a while back for the students.
As for Mii costumes:
Monokuma gunner, either full body or based on this outfit:

Nagito brawler for the memes
Cheesy V3 spoiler: Korekiyo swordfighter using a plank. alternatively, a Keebo gunner.
Shiren the Wanderer swordfighter
Zero (Zero Escape) brawler

amageish

Smash Master
Quick fighter pass concept based on an older one I shared on the general speculation thread a while back for the students.
As for Mii costumes:

Cheesy V3 spoiler: Korekiyo swordfighter using a plank. alternatively, a Keebo gunner.
Fantastic set-up! The spirits especially feel like a really good selection of key characters. My Tokomaru-loving heart also enjoys seeing them share a spirit haha. I could see Mikan having to use different art then her normal key art for a spirit though because... well... Mikan's art.

Really like your music list too! My goodness would "It's a Kids World" feel unsettling to hear in Smash though...

I honestly hadn't thought of a human-shaped Monokuma like in that art. That would be very funny. I can imagine a Mii Costume trailer beginning with him facing away from the camera to reveal the Mascot Suit with a head open haha. I also appreciate giving other VNs and Shiren costumes. Shiren the Wanderer deserves more love...

I'd probably skip the V3 spoiler in favour of, like, Peko if we have a swordfighter, but I respect the dedication to memes.

Would you like to be added to the support list?

Goombaic

Smash Ace
I could see Mikan having to use different art then her normal key art for a spirit though because... well... Mikan's art.
A longer skirt or more bandages would probably be needed for Mikan, that's for sure.
My goodness would "It's a Kids World" feel unsettling to hear in Smash though...
No comment on Let's Kill Each Other? I find it just as eerie if not more.
Would you like to be added to the support list?
Feel free to do that!

amageish

Smash Master
A longer skirt or more bandages would probably be needed for Mikan, that's for sure.

No comment on Let's Kill Each Other? I find it just as eerie if not more.

Feel free to do that!
Yeah, they'd probably have to cover the thighs with something. Or maybe just use this from the Prologue if they have a full version with her legs in an art vault somewhere? Though that... kind of looks like Mario Strikers art now that I think about it taken out of context haha.

That song is also super unnerving, but it feels more directly spooky to me? Idk why; "It's a Kid's World" feels to me like a chipper song that has been corrupted to make it anxiety-inducing, while "Let's Kill Each Other" just feels like a spooky song in a chipper-ish soundfont...

And added! Welcome aboard.

Clumsyzephyr

Smash Journeyman
As for Mii costumes:

This is really good! I love the mii representation being more than just Danganronpa, and being a mystery dungeon fan, I would love to see something Shiren related pop up with them.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
That's why I think all mii costumes should just be for all 3 mii fighter types.

Just like Touhou and Mega Man, the Danganronpa franchise has plentiful of obscure characters that would be perfect for Mii costume, spirit, or assist trophy roles!

What is wrong with you?

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
So, uh, I support Danganronpa content in Smash! And I appreciate you including all the main game protagonists in your writeup. Kaede is one of my favorite fictional characters of all time, and the rest are no slouches either especially Shuichi. Sign me up.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That’s what you are. You have to be a complete idiot to think that a Smash character is gonna correlate to people dying in real life. What is wrong with you?!
I actually regret what I've done now. That's it I'm leaving this thread! Bye! Please move on everyone!

Last edited:
Top Bottom