• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Blumilk, KG, Fogo and Fogo's friend I never got the name of-

Thanks for coming up to the gamer's club yesterday. It made it a LOT more fun than it usually is.
Team fights were too crazy. ...And I obviously needed the G&W watch practice.

Once you get used to snake's fighting style, he's not as annoying as you guys seemed to find him. Ithink he's one of the funner fights in brawl. Then again, that may be because I'm snake. =D
yeah man there talkin bout comin every thursday. teams was crunk
ness&lucas=absolute pwnage. I wish we could of recorded that match were I destroyed
that noob that called me out .and Im hearin people talkin mess about me sayin I suck to all of them u can tell all of them they can com get it jus like that noob did and put their money where their mouth is.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
yeah man there talkin bout comin every thursday. teams was crunk
ness&lucas=absolute pwnage. I wish we could of recorded that match were I destroyed
that noob that called me out .and Im hearin people talkin mess about me sayin I suck to all of them u can tell all of them they can com get it jus like that noob did and put their money where their mouth is.
LOOOL KG you're amazing
We need to get some ICs vs Goth Ness

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Is anybody interested in playing Smash tomorrow (Saturday)? I'm in town, and I may have some free time.

BluMilk

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Blumilk, KG, Fogo and Fogo's friend I never got the name of-

Thanks for coming up to the gamer's club yesterday. It made it a LOT more fun than it usually is.
Team fights were too crazy. ...And I obviously needed the G&W watch practice.

Once you get used to snake's fighting style, he's not as annoying as you guys seemed to find him. Ithink he's one of the funner fights in brawl. Then again, that may be because I'm snake. =D
Yea that was fun as hell; i cant wait till next thursday. I invited Rok and his crew to come on down and he said hell come so the next one will be
C-R-U-N-K.

DK FTW!

Hey i got my wifi back up so somebody play me. Ive added everyone from the first page too so Bluezaft add me on there pleeeeease.

Brawl Code: 2707-1491-4069

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Sorry about the disconnect ending BluMilk, unless of course it was your connection.

If anyone wants to play I'll be on for a couple hours probably.

I would leave home more if The Beast wasn't out of commission. Played Leapinghare and Runningbrave yesteryesternightandday. Everyone is better than me :( My mario did a double cross stage combo! More Melee practice needs to happen...with me present.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Zac, thanks for the hosting two nights in a row. Sorry for being loud...it can get alittle out of hand from times lol. I'll work on that :p. But in other news, Kirby Kid, Akai, great games. Enjoyed them thoroughly. Although I am alittle sad I was unable to play Wobbles, but o well. And...tournament in a week WOOHOO! lol

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Zac/Zaft/Bwett, you guys want to get in a day of practice before Saturday? I'm working overnights this week and I'm off on Friday.

Edit - By overnight I mean 11pm to 7am on Monday and Wednesday and 7pm to 7am Tuesday and Thursday.

Hilary

Smash Cadet
I'm curious, are there still a bunch of smash players in plano?

I recently moved to preston and bush, and i'm curious to see how brawl plays at tournament level. i'd also love to play some naruto gnt4 or EX2 if there's still any of that going on.

bitsquall

Smash Rookie
Hmm, Hulen? That's about 5 minutes away. I suppose I can go.
I saw FCs on the first page so 1160-9463-1119.
Also if anyone lives around me, maybe we can play some offline matches? Online is all I've been doing lately.

BluMilk

Smash Apprentice
thankx bwet
if anybody is doin anything this week...
preferably wednesday nite...
hit me up
you and anybody else who wants to can come to our smashfest at Cedar Valley College on Thrusday from 4:00 till 11:00 pm. send me a pm and ill give you directions on how to get there. We'll have me, Idfection, Fogo, and Rok plus a whole slew of randoms playing smash all night so youll have plenty of compitition. Hope to see you there.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
I'm curious, are there still a bunch of smash players in plano?

I recently moved to preston and bush, and i'm curious to see how brawl plays at tournament level. i'd also love to play some naruto gnt4 or EX2 if there's still any of that going on.
Tournaments here in Plano get about 60~ people for Smash.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
you and anybody else who wants to can come to our smashfest at Cedar Valley College on Thrusday from 4:00 till 11:00 pm. send me a pm and ill give you directions on how to get there. We'll have me, Idfection, Fogo, and Rok plus a whole slew of randoms playing smash all night so youll have plenty of compitition. Hope to see you there.
4:30, Blu.

We also host street fighter 3rd strike, guilty gear, melty blood, doa4, Tekken, Soul caliber, and Bloody roar if you're into one of those.

You can bring you own system and competitive game as well. Some people bring Guitar hero and DDR.

We CAN do shooters, but we have one guy that was so good everyone else stopped bothering.

We focus on training most of the time, but we do have tournies as well.

And if you guys want an Idea of where it is-
3030 North Dallas Avenue, Lancaster, Texas 75134

AkaiDoesDallas

Smash Cadet
Lancaster is a bit far for me lol since im in Denton/Frisco
but uh... thankx for the invite
ill think about it...

is it still lookin like 60+ people goin to the tournament this weekend?

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Gaming Center is really really small for tournies. That and they randomly charge people a commons fee sometimes. A holes.

But I can already tell that just from locals that always go up there its going to have at least 12 people just from them.

AnimalTaglits

Smash Cadet
Zac, thanks for the hosting two nights in a row. Sorry for being loud...it can get alittle out of hand from times lol. I'll work on that :p. But in other news, Kirby Kid, Akai, great games. Enjoyed them thoroughly. Although I am alittle sad I was unable to play Wobbles, but o well. And...tournament in a week WOOHOO! lol
I agree, good work Zac.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Bull****. Wobbles and I **** with Peach/ICs
I'm assuming you're talking about Melee. They were able to actually space in Melee via wavedashing and get some good speed. In Brawl, they're just two big fat slow targets that yell "KILL NANA". Plus, Wobbz doesn't even play ICs in Brawl.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
yall should really come to the thursday smashfest ta cedar valley it gos down over there trust me bluezaft, utd, wobbles, slacker, all of yall need to come. its jus like back then when fire hosted his wekkly inferno its real crunk

slacker: wobbles is still king of IC's in brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom