• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkaiDoesDallas

Smash Cadet
im up for some practice this friday if anyone is interested... UTD ZAC are u doin anything?
btw how the **** did yall get this many replies...its like 400 pages

bluezaft

The True Zaft
You know what's fun in Brawl? Teams. Maybe it's because Pikachu is the new Peach in teams. I feel like having a Melee tournament with Brawl teams.

Pikachu's thunder is bule-zapping.

Hey Akai, if you go to UNT, do you known an Austin? He plays Pit.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
im up for some practice this friday if anyone is interested... UTD ZAC are u doin anything?
btw how the **** did yall get this many replies...its like 400 pages
I'm not busy this friday, except from like 2-3, but you guys are welcome to smashfest at my place anything before and after. I'll post instructions to get there if this is a go.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
I'm not busy this friday, except from like 2-3, but you guys are welcome to smashfest at my place anything before and after. I'll post instructions to get there if this is a go.
can i get in on this action? im not free this friday but maybe we can chill, or brawl before the tournament.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
You know what's fun in Brawl? Teams. Maybe it's because Pikachu is the new Peach in teams. I feel like having a Melee tournament with Brawl teams.

Pikachu's thunder is bule-zapping.

Hey Akai, if you go to UNT, do you known an Austin? He plays Pit.
5 stocking people as a team in less than 3 minutes MAY have an influence on the fun of teams :p We should do that some time in actual tournament play.

Vacation in Colorado > Smashfest, so I won't be attending. We can get in some more practice tomorrow night if you want though.

And as a side note, I've decided I will be at the Ft Worth tournament.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
****. Hopefully I can go. Ugh I want to. Hopefully I won't be busy that day. . . Make sure to get some vidz.

Also, you never told me if you'd be able to give me a ride to the Ft. W tourney.

P.S. **** a pikachu. A decent Pika will most of the time **** ICs. G&W is looking so fine right know.

AkaiDoesDallas

Smash Cadet
im game for friday... wont be out of school until maybe 6 or 7 so ill be a bit late...

Zac how come i cant add u as a friend on brawl? it says incorrect code...
btw i added u guys bwett, bluezaft, infinity, slacker and somemore when i get some time

no i dunno Austin who plays pit lol....
im tryin to round some gamers up there if anyone goes to UNT.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
slacker, that falcon ditto we had today was pretty cool, too bad it was 4 minutes and couldnt be recorded :/

how do i subscribe to this thread?
i had been and than all of a sudden im not...it's strange.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
slacker, that falcon ditto we had today was pretty cool, too bad it was 4 minutes and couldnt be recorded :/

how do i subscribe to this thread?
i had been and than all of a sudden im not...it's strange.
if you scroll all the way up click on the button "thread tools" and then subscribe to thread

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z088ZSl-OOA

Through the night, to the day
When everything is gone
Carry this soul away from the dry lands

In the sun we see fighting over lines
All our dreams and wishes
We send home for safe keeping
Fighting for what's right

Calling to the night
To dream again in the light
Waiting for a storm to rise and
Feel the isolation fleeting
Calling to the night, to be, or not to be fighting here
Leaving without you, leaving my soul behind
Calling to the night
Colors of Kodachrome fade with time

Calling to the night, for us, for every single life
All the ashes of men remain as a perfect memory
Calling to the night

But the heart will remain, as a silhouette of time
Hear the ringing echoes in the splitting horizon
Calling to the night

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
man i love that song...almost half my create a stage has this song. however it doesnt put me in a mood to smash everyone around

Bwett

Smash Ace
The storm didn't wake me up once I went to bed, luckily. Btw, Calling to the Night is Yoshi's ultimate theme song. If he plays with it, he can live to up to 300%, ask infinity lol. Tech master!

Anyways, zac, if large amounts of people are coming over tomorrow, then I can bring a tv and wii if you need.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
The storm didn't wake me up once I went to bed, luckily. Btw, Calling to the Night is Yoshi's ultimate theme song. If he plays with it, he can live to up to 300%, ask infinity lol. Tech master!

Anyways, zac, if large amounts of people are coming over tomorrow, then I can bring a tv and wii if you need.
I hate you...

Fonix

Smash Cadet
Lol I was in a poker tournament in Pottsboro when tornado sirens started going off. Everyone was freaking out and my brother was like "**** this, if I'm dying I'm drinking!" We were just making light of the whole situation while everyone else was freaking out. We all went to the other side of the bar, and I jokingly said "Hey since we're all over here waiting why don't we start a poker game?" I found the whole event rather comical(yes the sirens went off, no the tornadoes did not get us).

Essentially after a few minutes of me trying to pick up any distraught ladies, of which there were none, we went back to the poker game. Heh one of my friends suggests opening the windows so that if a tornado does hit the bar the windows won't blow open. Then another guy said "Yeah, the windows won't bust, we'll just have all the debris blowing through here." Then I said "Oh the irony of getting hit by a stop sign" Everyone did a "I survived the tornado" shot, except me. Just wasn't much in the mood for drinking. I suggested that the bar change slogan on their t-shirts from "I love this bar" (yes it was stolen from the Toby Keith song) to "I survived the tornado"

I managed to make a little bit of money at it, so not a bad night at all. .

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
Lol I was in a poker tournament in Pottsboro when tornado sirens started going off. Everyone was freaking out and my brother was like "**** this, if I'm dying I'm drinking!" We were just making light of the whole situation while everyone else was freaking out. We all went to the other side of the bar, and I jokingly said "Hey since we're all over here waiting why don't we start a poker game?" I found the whole event rather comical(yes the sirens went off, no the tornadoes did not get us).

Essentially after a few minutes of me trying to pick up any distraught ladies, of which there were none, we went back to the poker game. Heh one of my friends suggests opening the windows so that if a tornado does hit the bar the windows won't blow open. Then another guy said "Yeah, the windows won't bust, we'll just have all the debris blowing through here." Then I said "Oh the irony of getting hit by a stop sign" Everyone did a "I survived the tornado" shot, except me. Just wasn't much in the mood for drinking. I suggested that the bar change slogan on their t-shirts from "I love this bar" (yes it was stolen from the Toby Keith song) to "I survived the tornado"

I managed to make a little bit of money at it, so not a bad night at all. .
ha very funny story
by the way did we play each other at the play n trade tournament? it was losers bracket?
i think i remember playing you.

arnquist

Smash Rookie
"Anyone want to play a few tonight? I'll drive wherever."

I live a little east of downtown Dallas, AIM me, EvilJapaneseTwin or call me, 214-384-1580. And is anyone gonna be brawling this weekend? Can I go this time, or is 22 still too old? -_-;

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
"Anyone want to play a few tonight? I'll drive wherever."

I live a little east of downtown Dallas, AIM me, EvilJapaneseTwin or call me, 214-384-1580. And is anyone gonna be brawling this weekend? Can I go this time, or is 22 still too old? -_-;
lol sozry. that wasn't my rule (along w/ limit rule). My friend was hosting, not me. Otherwise I would invited everyone along with bzafts whole family tree.

ANYWAYS check a few posts up I am not sure if UTD Zac posted his address; tis a smashfest at his place tomorrow.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
BRAWL SMASHFEST
- at UTD Zac's place Friday, April 11th 08.

Time: 10:30am - midnight!?
Cell: 361-676-2223
Address: 2200 Waterview Pkwy, Apt#1635 (third floor, phase 2) Richardson, TX 75080
Campus map:

Please please please bring a TV / Wii if possible. There is no way one TV will work for twelve people. I promise to have non-alcoholic beverages and snack foods if you guys can bring setups.

bluezaft append to page 1 please.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
That map is clearly inferior to the one I made. I mean, there's not even a Gyarados!

I hope you appreciate that first page edit, it took like 3 hours for crashboards to get it right.

Fonix

Smash Cadet
ha very funny story
by the way did we play each other at the play n trade tournament? it was losers bracket?
i think i remember playing you.
Were you maining Wolf? Would have been easier to remember everyone's name if it wasn't so crowded and moving so quickly :p

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
That map is clearly inferior to the one I made. I mean, there's not even a Gyarados!

I hope you appreciate that first page edit, it took like 3 hours for crashboards to get it right.
oh dang, yeah took me about 30minutes before refresh actually worked so i could post this message. Gogogo crashboards!

10charizards

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Blumilk, KG, Fogo and Fogo's friend I never got the name of-

Thanks for coming up to the gamer's club yesterday. It made it a LOT more fun than it usually is.
Team fights were too crazy. ...And I obviously needed the G&W watch practice.

Once you get used to snake's fighting style, he's not as annoying as you guys seemed to find him. Ithink he's one of the funner fights in brawl. Then again, that may be because I'm snake. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom