• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
i've decided to only play link and pikachu for the remainder of melee and will continue to do so unless brawl is a complete letdown
Although the outcome would have been the same, if you had made that decision before G-kon, I might not have looked quite as bad in our match. ^^;

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Although the outcome would have been the same, if you had made that decision before G-kon, I might not have looked quite as bad in our match. ^^;
Heyyyy, that was you! Id! Like two days ago I was thinking "whatever happened to that guy from Desoto with the Falcon signature?" Now I regret not playing friendlies with you at the tourney.

Oh by the way, the results were me and Zac splitting 1st and Mr. 3000 getting 3rd. I think Scav should have the full results.

Mr. 3000 plays Link and it's really really scary. He owned me pretty bad in winner's bracket.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Rage: You actually went through the thread to find those? LAWLZ! You're my biggest fan!

TO ALL: YOU ALL SHOULD DEDICATE A THREAD TO ME! OR BUILD SOME SMASH MONUMENT TO ME!
Wewpszee's, someone forgot their breakfast, todayz.

EDIT : Hey, blue, when you do falcon's dair, how many times can you do that before, you start sending your opponent flying? D:

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
dude get a life, rage knows that i didnt say that, and i havent played poot in like over a month.

stop trying to turn things around. man up and try telling the truth for once. because we all see through your pointless lies.

until youre ready to money match me i dont wanna hear anything out of you.

yes thats a challenge. now decline it, like i know you will.
Hay fire!!! watch the way you talk 2 my crew mate, besides i bet my link can pwn your mario, yep unless rawr wants u, ill take u on: how about money match, oh and i want back down. just have rok 2 keep me posted on the news.

ps. bkm rules:grin:

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
haha okay

its whatever i dnt give a **** and rage i dnt even have numbers of da people u say i texted uc so tat couldnt happen duh:]

and uman we gotta get together dude

BKM OWNS
:]

i dnt care none of this happened which u say happened :=] duh

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Hay fire!!! watch the way you talk 2 my crew mate, besides i bet my link can pwn your mario, yep unless rawr wants u, ill take u on: how about money match, oh and i want back down. just have rok 2 keep me posted on the news.

ps. bkm rules:grin:

whenever you want it son.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
fire i aint got issues wit u all i heard was this stuff of u telling poot that i beat him a bunch or watever idk i dnt care

and rage i dnt care wat u say 2 u and DA PROS we are just garland scrubs so why is it that the poor garland scrubs r beating u guys r u going down hill like ken:]

the next two days im off work so id like 2 catch a few matches and play YAY haha uman rok if u aint busy hit me up ight:]

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Heyyyy, that was you! Id! Like two days ago I was thinking "whatever happened to that guy from Desoto with the Falcon signature?" Now I regret not playing friendlies with you at the tourney.
Yeah, college is a chore, so I've been short on time to visit the boards...

I wanted to challenge you to a money match (pay you to play you, lol) when the tourney was over, but... getting kicked out was pretty lame. Let me know where you're headed next and I can proly be there. I dropped out of a few classes a couple days back to make things easier for me in general. ^^;

I think the best part of G-kon was the wasted DOA guys, lol. Especially that guy that kept relating smash to DOA 4.
"In DOA the counters have 0 start up frames! I keep getting that confused with Marth's, so I keep losin'. How many frames is Marths counter? 4 or 5?"

Too awesome.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Guess who's back....Im back, Im back! BigO is back! OMG im back im back.....I guess i have my first Smashboard Tear Drop........ha ha ha! So what has been happening on here and in the dallas area cause i have no idea........and to many pages of Convo since i been gone....and im not goin back to reat it! Im SORRY i was not able to have my smash at my apt weeks ago....I was stuck with my friends parents and no way t get back!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Dude, TF.

Guess who's back....Im back, Im back! BigO is back! OMG im back im back.....I guess i have my first Smashboard Tear Drop........ha ha ha! So what has been happening on here and in the dallas area cause i have no idea........and to many pages of Convo since i been gone....and im not goin back to reat it! Im SORRY i was not able to have my smash at my apt weeks ago....I was stuck with my friends parents and no way t get back!
I, as well as the rest of the community I believe, speaks when I say that isn't any of our problem. When you announce a smashfest, especially one with such a broad time to start up as yours there should be NO way, you're anyone else. You shouldn't plan **** else on that day, you also shouldn't be gone anywhere else. Your first smashfest, YOU WERE AT WORK NEARLY ALL DAY, your second one, you're not even home and I had to wait about 2 or 3 hours outside your door; since I traveled all that way and didn't want to risk leaving and you finally come back, so good thing RunningBrave and Poot showed up when they did. I'm pretty sure no one will be attending any smashfest you throw, as this is something critical as everyone else's time could've been better spent elsewhere.
But, Like I said, When you throw a smashfest DON'T DO **** ON THAT DAY. Unless it's before or after the time you state everyone can start showing up, not during.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Shut up, Ragnarok the Weeper, you still had fun that day over at Bluezaft's.
Of course I had fun, I owned in random teams that day. (I'm going to do my best to Carry some VHS' tapes in my backpack in addition to my Camera ) But still, he should've known better. Dont announce em if you can't provide em!

BlueZAft the FARTER! I win!

pud22

Smash Apprentice
im havin trouble navigatin through the 101 pages 2 find out where and when an actual tournamnet in DFW is takin place can any1 let me kno?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
All the information about tournaments will be on the first post of this thread, which is updated regularly. Right now information is scant since the next tournament is still 3 weeks away, but we do know the date and location (October 20th at Duncanville). I suppose I can put the address there. The time will likely be around 1 or 2ish, though we won't know until Falco4Life says so.

I wouldn't mind playing some, Fire.

Edit: For some reason I can't edit the first post, so....

Here's what we DO know, :
1702 Highgate Dr. 75137 Duncanville TX
October 20th, Saturday
singles $5 each doubles $10 per team
prize money will be split:
1st, 70% 2nd, 20% 3rd, 10%

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Falco 4 Life: Yo did, retract the starting time back for at least the singles tournament. I have to be leaving to go to the fair on the 20th (My sister is coming home from University of Texas in Austin that day, and all of my family is going). Otherwise, this'll be the third consecutive tournament I'll miss. If not, and you don't want to start earlier, at least allow me to come earlier to get some play time in with you, like early in the morning or something.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Bluezaft answers questions

EDIT : Hey, blue, when you do falcon's dair, how many times can you do that before, you start sending your opponent flying? D:
I don't play Falcon, so I have no clue. This looks like a job for Rage! Or Geo.

yo blue .. do you know if betty will be there or any other PR players ?
No idea what PR stands for, but Betty lives in San Antonio so he won't be there.

can anyone go and see this mgc thing?? can we like show up or......... do we have t pay????? jw!
Yeah you can go watch for free.

TGM

Smash Lord
seems like dallas is competing with tgms monthlies.........

just go to mine once. ive been to dallas a few times

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
sup my peeps hope everybodys keepen it ugly around the dfw. i was sittin eating my noodles wit jelow pudding pops when i thought, man bkm is awsome. it really would be kool aid man(OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) if i could hold a tournement. Oh and rawr, if you ever want 2 come over 2 my crib and smash, hit up rok, i stay only 5 minutes 4rom him.

PS. HAY IM UGLY B****S GET USE 2 IT, OR ILL HUNT YOU IN YOU DREAMS.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
hey blue, where is this mgc thing gonna be? and when?

and could you pm your number to me so i can just call you, cuz my computer spazzed today and i couldnt reach the boards until now, or else we wouldve gotten some quality playtime today lol

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
sup my peeps hope everybodys keepen it ugly around the dfw. i was sittin eating my noodles wit jelow pudding pops when i thought, man bkm is awsome. it really would be kool aid man(OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) if i could hold a tournement. Oh and rawr, if you ever want 2 come over 2 my crib and smash, hit up rok, i stay only 5 minutes 4rom him.

PS. HAY IM UGLY B****S GET USE 2 IT, OR ILL HUNT YOU IN YOU DREAMS.

ya it wood b fun uman

we gotta get together

and o speedy u say im a n00b just like people call us garland scrubs thing is what do i call people like u that get owned by us scrubs :]

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
All: Rawr is a member of BKM, talk about him and the whole crew backs him up, nuff said. Speedy, Rawr is pretty good, I four stocked you and he never did nearly as bad, so, that's something to think about ain't it?

U-Man: Dude, you need to let me come over a bit more man, I'm bored as hell. If you ain't doing anything this weekend (a.k.a. saturday) you should let me come over for a few hours and get in some quality smashtime.

Rawr: Stop taking sybliminal shots, YOu know who very well called people the "Garland scrubs" so just come right out and say it if you're gonna say it; Seriously, at times it annoys people, just come out and say what you gotta say. Which is why the smash community think that I am Teh Secks.

BlueZaft: You've got to get wupped by the Roy Awesome Sauce.

Rage: Come get beat as well.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
I'd like to play the yoshi.
Ever go to Fires? I'll try to contact you next time I get together with someone.

anybody wanna come play today, or me go there??
Dang I would have hit you up. I was avoiding school work all day Monday. I usually log in the morning and late at night.

I need to play...but not today. Wednesday people. Make it happen. Jeep is dead.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
nobody hates you, just don't hold a fest if you're not going to be there. simple really.

oh and you've lost all credibility to hold another, so don't bother. its a lose/lose situation.

i need link and pikachu practice

runningbrave9

Smash Cadet
i need to play too. i gave the garland scrubs the name garland scrubs. ever since me and SBW took out 4 of yall by ourselves. muahaha. it will never be forgotten. i challenge the Jurassic Park beast, that is pink, to a duel.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i contest that i am nowhere near as scrubby as i used to be, therefore i refuse to answer to that title until you do so once again lol

although you guys did murder us that day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom