• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Rawr: Gimme the address again, Text it to me or somethin' when you gonna be over Pi3's so I know how to get out there when you take me to flowermound with ya. Also, I want you to run me by Little Ceaser's (They take debit card?) I wanna bye my fat *** two large pizza's to eat all by myself, and like, a 2 liter of coke.

BlueZaft, UTD Zac, Swift: I need to see how my Roy Fair's against ya'll. Last time I played ya'll with my Roy; I got swift down to 2 stocks, BlueZaft 4 stocked me with his Marth, or I got him down to three stock, can't quite remember. (I go to smashfests/Tournaments with him there all the time and never play him.) And UTD Zac, see how my Roy does against j00 as well. Got you down to ... 2 or three stock at the tournament, and my Link got you down to 3 on Dreamland, but I don't count those, laggy T.V.'s >=]

Pi3: Awww that's too bad. Maybe I can play ya before I leave to go to Flower Mound.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Rawr: I don't think it's a bus that runs by Pi3 House man. I might have to catch the best back to your House by Eastern Star and you get me from there. I'm not able to Text right now cause my bill was Due yesterday and i'm just now paying today, So my phone might be off for a few hours before I can text you back. And what time are we going to be coming back? And is the tournament this dude holding free?

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
well i guess its true, aries did joined reset. oh well, im still cool wit u, and i still havnt played your samus aginst my link. well mabey next time.

ROK:YOU BETTER NOT B HOLDING OUT ON GETTING A RIDE 2 A SMASH EVENT THIS WEEKEND WITHOUT TELLING ME, I DONT PLAY DAT S*** PHAT á**. CALL ME WHEN U C THIS POST. THE UGLY MAN.

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
wuz ↑

well i guess its true, aries did joined reset. oh well, im still cool wit u, and i still havnt played your samus aginst my link. well mabey next time.

ROK:YOU BETTER NOT B HOLDING OUT ON GETTING A RIDE 2 A SMASH EVENT THIS WEEKEND WITHOUT TELLING ME, I DONT PLAY DAT S*** PHAT á**. CALL ME WHEN U C THIS POST. THE UGLY MAN.
hey Üman yeah we need 2 play soon your fun 2 play , i guess that makes 2 of us that need rides XD

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
lean like a cholo.

Rage+Poot= my students (2 years ago)

they rock me now though, I gotta give it to them, they are not prepubescent smashers anymore

F4L: The orange flames look better.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol chang-sta. me and my homeboy found some people who played. they was like "we went to dis tourney at dis anime place and got whooped by dis ***** named chang" lol i jus started laughin. and they sucked, they said i could prolly beat him cause i 5 stocked them with only 55% lol.

i was like hell nall

EDIT: which one is better

or my sig. now

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
the orange flames r better

and what time it start tomorrow
it takes awhile 2 get there i gotta no

can u guys not start torney til 2 me rok uman fire kg kid poot

r gonna show around 2

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
^^^Dangz. Don't wanna be lates.

RoK: Depending on my ride I might be able to oblige you. I like j-roc's sig best. Yoshi can only be truly unlocked with the help of cannabis.

Sorry Pi3, Rawr said he or Fire would pick me up the other day to have our ditto. When I met up with Fire he was only playing with K.G. Hopefully you will be at the flowermound tournament.

Blue: I hope you have text messages cause I don't wanna wake you up. If you don't then call or i'll do the same friday morning. I would like to hitch with you if there is space. I have a couple bucks for gasoline.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
sry fire told me he did nothing that day :
poot if u need a ride got room

text me at 214-605-5887

rok: cya at 1230 tomorrow

uman : call rok and get directions 2 my place i wanna play yo ugly ass:]

tac0

Smash Journeyman
^^^Dangz. Don't wanna be lates.

RoK: Depending on my ride I might be able to oblige you. I like j-roc's sig best. Yoshi can only be truly unlocked with the help of cannabis.
*looks towards pi3*

XD.
I can't make it. so I guess I will just go over to pi3's after he gets of work or something.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
RagnaRoK the Reaper, Royal Roy Player Raper/
Ain't **** in the world to save ya when I slash ya with my Saber//
First and never last, reduce they *** to grass/
Four stock these fools fast, wave dash to forward smash//
Gonna wreck Nintendo HQ if they don't put Roy in Brawl/
Got somethin' for ya'll [why] cause roy he counters all//
He gotz the fire and got gunz like rambo/
Get nookie from Zelda and pull off in a lambo!//

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Fire/Rawr: Have a ride. Thanks for the offers.

RoK: This expression of eliteness, while not relevant to anything, is awesome and was most entertaining to wake up to. Cause of it, I forgive you for saying you're on the level of Rage, RBrave, and me :laugh:

Pre-John ~ Have to use a newish controller :(:ohwell:
Smack ~ Nonetheless I will eat everyones souls :chuckle:

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
The results were:

Singles:

1. Bluezaft
2. FMatt
3. Poot

Teams:

1. Pootzaft (if you can't figure it out you're dumb)
2. Livelong (me & Marcus)

the rest was round robin so I have no idea what the actual placings are.

Woo! finally made some money.....even though it is like 3 bucks.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
$7 profit - $6 Sonic - $3 toll = ....well, a fun day!

Do you have full results for singles?

Poot: good teaming with you

Drew and Chang: you suckkkkkkk

breakyourarmor and, um, your peachy brother (agan?): yeah, you two freaked us all out by coming out of nowhere with zero tournament experience and beating or very nearly beating a bunch of people who've been playing competitively for months or years. Normally having a lot of tournament experience is ESSENTIAL for being good. Geez. Agan wouldn't believe me when I kept telling him he was really good; don't let your matches against me dissuade you, Peach is my specialty. You two get some more experience and you'll be the elite in Dallas, for real. And Break: Fox is your best I think, keep with him--he'll take you places.

Rok: I love you

Fmatt: see, this is why I'm always scared to face you in tournament! And thanks again for having the tourney, it was great.

Everyone else: >:p

Agamemnon

Smash Rookie
This is Agan. I will practice some and hopefully be ready for the next tournament. Glad I didn't just come and look like a complete newb. I was impressed with the turnout. I didn't see a single person there that was bad at all. Give me a few months and hopefully I can compete at your level. Gonna look for another char to play besides peach for floaters. Break suggested fox. That sound good?

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
breakyourarmor and, Agan you two get some more experience and you'll be the elite in Dallas.
Told you Break.

Blue: Thanks for ride, hope my lifted ramblings weren't too much. Teams was fun, believe I averaged two team kills per match.

Leapinghare: Quit beating me in Doc dittos. Nice catch.

Runningbrave: Come over more, I'm tired of you beating me.

Fmatt: Thanks for hosting. I can't beat you :mad:Good matches, should have gone fox on the last match. Thanks for the advice Runningbrave :ohwell:

My posts are unnecessarily long. De la Soul, Caribou, and The Delgados make for a great playmix.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
wow i had no idea that break and agan had no exp. or that they were brothers lol

very nicely played guys, i saw none of the scrubbyness that usually comes from new people on the scene, very much like the scrubbyness that i portrayed today.

i'll do better next time i promise lol

and if youre reading this, shut up mouf, post in your own city.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Poot: Green cause of teh Herb. Good man. I thought I would do better against your Doc with my Falco, but that didn't work out. You mind gamed the hell outta my Roy, kept barely missing the edge, but you beat me; Good ****, No johns friend no johns. -= Applauds. =-Though, I'm at about ya'lls level I believe. >.>;

FMatt: YOU SUCK ***! Serious, you got a big *** house and its about 120 Degrees, I feel like I'm sweating all my Fat off; didn't even want to do too many friendlies cause of the ridiculous heat. And because of the TOLL ROADS And the HORRIBLE DISTANCE to get there; you should've had some drinks ready or something if you knew your A/C was ****ed up. And could've had more friendlies after the tournament was over, GEEZ. Plus, I think it's not the skill you have, but essential the skill that comes from Samus. I.E. not being able to be COMBO'D easily.

Rawr: Good **** man, rode out there; looking for change and **** for the toll, wrecked some people in Team's and had fun. Bwah ha. I still can't believe I ate a whole pizza (Well.. yeah I can just look at me, lawlz). But anyways good ****. BKM can still beat Reset, xD, I'm looking forward to our next crew battle.

Pi3: Kick *** man. Lawl, you 3 stocked my Captain Falco with Pichu, but I 3 stocked your Marth with Roy, I say we even out. Good playing with ya. >=]

Fire: You're a ****. Good pizza though. :O (Get Mario's **** out j00r ear ;P)

K.G.: Gotta improve, if you're gonna use the icies, gotta rely on more than the down smash and the wobbling technique. BWAH HA.

BlueZaft: Love me? WTFlux! Why? Is it because of my random mumblings of awesomeness? BWAH HA.

Running Brave: Nice matches man. That Falco match I had with you; No idea how htat happened. xD

OKAY, NOW MY "JOHNS" SECTION!

Johns: Fire Fat *** couldn't bring me something to drink, even though he said he would when he left; Which means I'mma eat your children later. TOO many toll Roads on the way to FMatt's, Seriously man, find a better place to live that's closer; or a place WITH air conditioning or at least some FANS. This not a John but, I had to **** something horrible after a little while of me eating a whole pizza, but alas! I managed to hold it in. FMatt lucky I didn't decide to leave him a Smash present; A 5 pound, basketball sized chocolate mud baby. Because I got back so late on the Train (Yes, I had to actually take a 1 and a half hour ride TO GET TO THE PLACE I needed to ride with Rawr at), to get back home; I had to get J-Roc to pick me up, cause my mom was Johnning her *** off. (Good job J-Roc. >=] Nice Blunt. @_@ Whoo teh Chonrikkkk). Anywayz, Laterz peoplez, may the Force of my Anus be with you all.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
RoK wit yo big ole nasty ***. "lucky i didn't decide to leave him a smash present" lol hahaha. and look like other people rather than me is having AC problems

tac0

Smash Journeyman
yuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I missed yesterdays tourny, come onnnnnnnnnnn.I just want to play different ppl. Like BKM >:D

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
Poot: Green cause of teh Herb. Good man. I thought I would do better against your Doc with my Falco, but that didn't work out. You mind gamed the hell outta my Roy, kept barely missing the edge, but you beat me; Good ****, No johns friend no johns. -= Applauds. =-Though, I'm at about ya'lls level I believe. >.>;

FMatt: YOU SUCK ***! Serious, you got a big *** house and its about 120 Degrees, I feel like I'm sweating all my Fat off; didn't even want to do too many friendlies cause of the ridiculous heat. And because of the TOLL ROADS And the HORRIBLE DISTANCE to get there; you should've had some drinks ready or something if you knew your A/C was ****ed up. And could've had more friendlies after the tournament was over, GEEZ. Plus, I think it's not the skill you have, but essential the skill that comes from Samus. I.E. not being able to be COMBO'D easily.

Rawr: Good **** man, rode out there; looking for change and **** for the toll, wrecked some people in Team's and had fun. Bwah ha. I still can't believe I ate a whole pizza (Well.. yeah I can just look at me, lawlz). But anyways good ****. BKM can still beat Reset, xD, I'm looking forward to our next crew battle.

Pi3: Kick *** man. Lawl, you 3 stocked my Captain Falco with Pichu, but I 3 stocked your Marth with Roy, I say we even out. Good playing with ya. >=]

Fire: You're a ****. Good pizza though. :O (Get Mario's **** out j00r ear ;P)

K.G.: Gotta improve, if you're gonna use the icies, gotta rely on more than the down smash and the wobbling technique. BWAH HA.

BlueZaft: Love me? WTFlux! Why? Is it because of my random mumblings of awesomeness? BWAH HA.

Running Brave: Nice matches man. That Falco match I had with you; No idea how htat happened. xD

OKAY, NOW MY "JOHNS" SECTION!

Johns: Fire Fat *** couldn't bring me something to drink, even though he said he would when he left; Which means I'mma eat your children later. TOO many toll Roads on the way to FMatt's, Seriously man, find a better place to live that's closer; or a place WITH air conditioning or at least some FANS. This not a John but, I had to **** something horrible after a little while of me eating a whole pizza, but alas! I managed to hold it in. FMatt lucky I didn't decide to leave him a Smash present; A 5 pound, basketball sized chocolate mud baby. Because I got back so late on the Train (Yes, I had to actually take a 1 and a half hour ride TO GET TO THE PLACE I needed to ride with Rawr at), to get back home; I had to get J-Roc to pick me up, cause my mom was Johnning her *** off. (Good job J-Roc. >=] Nice Blunt. @_@ Whoo teh Chonrikkkk). Anywayz, Laterz peoplez, may the Force of my Anus be with you all.
I'm not talkin ****, get it straight I DO NOT RELY ON JUST WOBBLEING. I jus had a bad day
im tired of hearing that because I play with the icies that all I do is wobble thats not the case.and u still don't want it with reset(jus wanted to throw that in there.lol) but overall good tournament

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
I'm not talkin ****, get it straight I DO NOT RELY ON JUST WOBBLEING. I jus had a bad day
im tired of hearing that because I play with the icies that all I do is wobble thats not the case.and u still don't want it with reset(jus wanted to throw that in there.lol) but overall good tournament
KG, you have ok ics, you need to d smash all the time, but you really need to work on your grab comboing/chaing grabbing into smashes.

heres an easy kill combo at upper mid to high % : grab near ledge forward throw and have nana jump out and spike, should work on anyone in crew reset!

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Say, is this the general Dallas thread?

Just wondering cause I'm currently in Denton, but I have'nt *TOUCHED* Smash since the last "Texas Invitational" tournament back in March or so. But I've been wanting to play since it has been a while.

Anyways, where do people usually play over there if they don't mind another head getting in on the action. heh

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
KG, you have ok ics, you need to d smash all the time, but you really need to work on your grab comboing/chaing grabbing into smashes.

heres an easy kill combo at upper mid to high % : grab near ledge forward throw and have nana jump out and spike, should work on anyone in crew reset!
I've already done that before but thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom