• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Samusdeway, or FMATT: Hardly anyone is going to come to that tournament, first off, ITS A FRIDAY. Next off, ITS WAYY TO FAR. I'm johnning my *** off :O

SOMEONE HOLD A SMASHFEST ON A DECENT DAY LIKE SATURDAY! BKM needs to Wreck Reset.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
Samusdeway, or FMATT: Hardly anyone is going to come to that tournament, first off, ITS A FRIDAY. Next off, ITS WAYY TO FAR. I'm johnning my *** off :O

SOMEONE HOLD A SMASHFEST ON A DECENT DAY LIKE SATURDAY! BKM needs to Wreck Reset.
why is friday not good for u. need more time?.lol

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
okay uman we got our *** kicked even though we had 2 members and a sub
thing is next time we all coming and r gonna own u now stfu with trash talk anyone having sf and we might go to flower mound

:]

ps bkm sucks donkey *****:=]

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
Aries you have alot of potential, you really suprised me. I did not expect to lose. Im not making excuses though you were tuff. I dont own a cube , and you could say my "hayday" was like 2 years ago. I just play now to hang out with James and Jeff.

Reset, practice

BKM, keep up the good work

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
yay now theres smash on friday.. i'll have to make sure i play everyone i dont play too often...sadly wobbles is gone though T.T and bluezaft if ur there i need practice against both marth and sheik so i may force u to play against my spacies some (they need alot of work) and aeris i really wanna see if i can still win on a non-laggy tv provided u''ll be there... and everyone else i look forward to playn smash

EDIT: uhhh i didnt see a time newhere... or is that like still up for debate?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I double posted, this some crap, I might get banned for this. lawlz.

Cloak and Dagger: Thanks man, need to play you. xD. Believe me, we shall!

Crew Reset: Right now, us BKM have bragging rights because we did indeed beat you, Crew Reset. We won fair and square, it's your own fault for not telling us that Angel was a substitute, and you put him down during and after the crew battle, nice way of backing your members there. the BKM crew, RagnaRoK, J-Roc,Shine, and Ugly-Man proved ourselves. Maybe the main reason you're getting your panties in a bunch and calling us Pussys at the smashfest we didn't go to was because you're trying to reclaim the pride you lost in that embarrassing three stock match. (Yes THREE, not two, check the video; it doesn't lie). So, train up, practice, and remember. I DIDN'T USE ROY. And he's the best character I got, and if you thought he was crazy at first; He's a **** maniac now.

U-Man to Rawr: You're ugly and I don't know how you beat rage; Either rage skillz have decreased, or Rage is not as good as I thought he was. OWNED. And someone need to have a smashfest this weekend.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman

Crew Reset: Right now, us BKM have bragging rights because we did indeed beat you, Crew Reset. We won fair and square, it's your own fault for not telling us that Angel was a substitute, and you put him down during and after the crew battle, nice way of backing your members there. the BKM crew, RagnaRoK, J-Roc,Shine, and Ugly-Man proved ourselves. Maybe the main reason you're getting your panties in a bunch and calling us Pussys at the smashfest we didn't go to was because you're trying to reclaim the pride you lost in that embarrassing three stock match. (Yes THREE, not two, check the video; it doesn't lie). So, train up, practice, and remember. I DIDN'T USE ROY. And he's the best character I got, and if you thought he was crazy at first; He's a **** maniac now.

U-Man to Rawr: You're ugly and I don't know how you beat rage; Either rage skillz have decreased, or Rage is not as good as I thought he was. OWNED. And someone need to have a smashfest this weekend.

omg u no ur gonna get banned again for all ur **** talk

and 2 uman u may say im ugly but i bet i get way more ***** than u:]

haha

ps :uman ur ugly as ****

and rok ur getting annoying now STOP DA **** TALK

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
poot if me and fire go we wood take u

ur a great smasher and fun 2 play against :]

ps: if anyone wants 2 play tomorrow hit me up at 214-605-5887 hope 2 smash fun

breakyourarmor

Smash Cadet
PM me some smashfest/tourny info in the DFW area, guys. I'm living in gainesville and don't have any smashers here (that I know of) and want to start playing competitively outside my bros.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
PM me some smashfest/tourny info in the DFW area, guys. I'm living in gainesville and don't have any smashers here (that I know of) and want to start playing competitively outside my bros.

fire:right on dude it will b kool hope i dont work

and smashfest in flower mound dude and maybe one on weekend:]

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
ha who keeps saying i lost to rawr. this has never happened.

don't get this closed. it's such a good thread for dallas.

rok: consider my offer for the sig, especially if you enjoy doing that stuff.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Orly? Yuh Rly! No Wai!!!

ha who keeps saying i lost to rawr. this has never happened.

don't get this closed. it's such a good thread for dallas.

rok: consider my offer for the sig, especially if you enjoy doing that stuff.
Lawl, people want to join my crew but only for the sig. :O And yeah, I enjoy makin' stuff in photoshop. Bwah ha. :O

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
A time is still up for debate. If anyone needs me to start by or after a specific time, just post. Its pretty much open to anything.

Also the reason its not on Saturday is because I have to move to school on saturday so I can be there when classes start monday. which also means I'm not going to be doing anything much past 10:30 cause I have to wake up and drive 5 and a half hours the next morning.

P.S. I understand you're scared RoK you don't have to come.:)

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
i have classes and work on friday.

You dont want to leave on a low note anyways.

We needs to have a UTD vs the World Crew match. I want some money too got d@mn't

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Samusdaway: Come on man, you already know That RagnaRoK the Reaper Ain't scared of nothing. Matter of fact. IF ANYONE Can give me a ride to this on Friday, I will definately wreck me some ***. RAGNAROK THE REAPER! RESPECT DA BEST! ( Long as you probably don't need over $2-$3 dollars in gas money, I mean; If you got room in your car, and going anyway, doesn't make all that much sense to pay a lot of money if you're going anyway, y'know?)

Rage: XD, Money? WHAT MONEY? Lol. Anyways though, if you want to join at anytime,let me know.

MilkShake: Offer still extends to you man, we need a peach in our crew, and what that new Picture of Peach for Brawl, thats a goood sig. :].

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
ill be going if domeone can hitch me a ride? ill pay and bring a cube!
i got excited for a while. i thought u said domenoes. i was bout to say hell yea lol.

well i'm free on wednesdays and fridays now (thank God) so if anyone wants to play hit me up. But since my sister is gone u have to come over here.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
f4l i might be interested in playing tomorrow (i have no cube atm so im really itching to play) plus i remember u not living too far away and falco dittos are always fun neways ^^

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Swift....just look at the title of the thread, and yes I'm hosting a tournament on friday.

If no one has any time restraints then I suppose we can start at 1pm. I need TVs and cubes I guess. I have 2 TVs a cube and Wii but only one copy of smash. No one wants to do a tourny with 2 TVs so bring one if you can.

Since it probably won't be too huge of a turnout we can do teams and singles double elim all the normal rules and stuff apply. If you don't know what those are...cry more noob or ask Drew cause I don't have them memorized and don't feel like looking them up right now.

Do you guys want to have an entry fee or just do this for fun? I don't care either way.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I vote for $1 entry! I'll bring a tv/cube and possibly Zac unless he has some higher priority to take care of such as, I dunno, washing the dishes.

headshot kid

Smash Rookie

rok: well yeah i was a sub they say but oh well i dont like playing wit rawr he talkes to much trash it freaken annoying
but some ppl say i am in the crew and others say i am not oh well and props on the sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom