• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted ya'll to peep my new sig. BKM! bTW ya'll lucky we weren't at the smashfest, otherwise we would've pwned ya'll.

-Ugly man.

man whateva I don't want to hear **** till the next battle because yall should of been there. thats aight though yall made a smart choice by not showin up.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Attention Crew Reset: I'm going to set the record straight so we don't have to kill this Dallas thread and have some stuck up administrator close it. First off, B.K.M. Has proved in the first Crew Battle that we are better than the Reset Crew, HOWEVER. We will do best 2 out of 3 since your panties is in such a bunch. We, at this point, don't have **** to prove to Team Reset, as we have already beat ya'll once. We couldn't make it out there today, doesn't mean we've chickened out, just means we have no way to make it; I even told you to come pick me up, which you didn't.
My thing is, just prepare, you gonna need it. Your crew got 3 stocked in the last battle, you don't want to bump all this **** and then lose again. I suggest you take this time to practice your crew, and get your crew fighting order ready, because We're going to have a double blind pick for the people match-up; So already have your list written down for the order of your crew battle, we'll do the same, and present it once we have the battle.
So, Crew Reset; Enough crap talking on the boards, lets take it to PM I don't want to see this thread shut down, it's been open since 2k5; we're better than Houston, so we ain't gonna shut this thread down.

Edit : You may also want to take this time to Make K.G. a Crew Sig and IMPROVE on your current ones. It's embarrassing.

pi3

Smash Apprentice
rok: calm down, i agree on the no more trash talking although i didnt do a lot of it

we'll settle the matter when we play[whenever the opportunity presents itself] and when all of reset is actually there

ur a cool smasher and all so lets calm down on all the hate

ps. tac0 is currently in the works 4 kg's sig and dissing another mans sig is a low blow=[

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol. ***** said its embarassing haha. It's simple and gets da job done RoK. its doin its job. everybody aint gotta have perfect sigs. like u (i do though, i still like my falco and thanks again)

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
F'ing ctrl+w

Fun smashfest all. Got to put some faces to aliases. Appreciate you hosting Aries. Good shix on our tournament matches. Double elim. next time? Your Samus is not to be underestimated.

RoK: Dangz! Those signatures are ice! I'm gonna have to develop some photoshop skills, my sister can even do that mess :urg::(

F4L: We'll have to do it next time we meet. Don't wait too long though, I might actually train my Gdorf in that time. I will go to the mountains to study under the OGanon, RECKON.

Woohoo Rage(mindurownurmind mindquitgivingmeheadache on youtube) put up more of my Doc vids. I'm pretty sure I lost most of those matches but fear me anyway.

edit: pi3: I want Yoshi dittos. Obey.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Rage: I heard you lost to Rawr. serves you right for not joining my crew. :O Though, nice combo with Marth on whoever was that fox on Dreamland; Running brave?

Poot: HOW COULD YOU LOSE?!!!! (Thanks for the sig comment :O)

Thats about it for now, but still, need some more practice, but more than skilled enough to wreck shop on some people, bwah ha ha ha ha. Well, later peoplez :O

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
RAWR its Rage

Rage: I heard you lost to Rawr. serves you right for not joining my crew. :O Though, nice combo with Marth on whoever was that fox on Dreamland; Running brave?

:O[/color]
i have never lost to rawr. nor did i lose to anyone at the tourney, i had to leave early with my ride, jake the snake.

and yes that was runningbrave. that was the only video of me where i felt i moved as fluid as ive wanted to with marth. ill give up some of my other char. once i can move that way consistently.

side note: i am indeed intrigued by your workmanship. perhaps you can make something for me featuring my premier characters: pikachu, marth, fox, link, falcon, and samus. it should inspire fear. i would pay you handsomely...

.... in the amount of five dollars.

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
Tournament Resultz

Here's the results sorry it took so long , i was busy all day :cool:XD sorry there wuz no loser braket (speedy **** up lol)

1.Aries36

2.RAWR is Luigi-I would of never thought that u would of made but i guess u proved me wrong, oh yeah it wasn't luck haha i had another jump lol .

3.POOT THE BOX-We gotta play again soon , and thats 1 dr.mario is imposible to kill from the back .(that back- kick is crazy) XD

5.Jake(Snake Mason)- i like playing fast shiek and ur's was fast:chuckle:

5.SpeedyX187-that pikachu is Fast as **** i can tell u been practicing at the house

5.TAC0-say taco if DK is ur main that alone shows u got skill (**** there is a lot of names:ohwell:)

5.MILKshake-You've inproved alot since the MGC , im still thinking on that

5.RAGE-We didn't play much but it was fun-(left earliy)

9.K.G.say mane Amazing ice climbers, good ****

9.Senor FRIO- nice Yoshi it just keeps getting better

9.Pi3-i didn't play u much but u gave me a run 4 my money lol:chuckle:(left earliy)

9.HEADSHOT KiD

9.FiRE-my brother wants to play ur mario in a ditto

9.2CLD

9.GeeG

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Here's the results sorry it took so long , i was busy all day :cool:XD sorry there wuz no loser braket (speedy **** up lol)

1.Aries36

2.RAWR is Luigi-I would of never thought that u would of made but i guess u proved me wrong, oh yeah it wasn't luck haha i had another jump lol .

3.POOT THE BOX-We gotta play again soon , and thats 1 dr.mario is imposible to kill from the back .(that back- kick is crazy) XD

5.SpeedyX187-that pikachu is Fast as **** i can tell u been practicing at the house

5.TAC0-say taco if DK is ur main that alone shows u got skill (**** there is a lot of names:ohwell:)

9.Pi3-i didn't play u much but u gave me a run 4 my money lol:chuckle:(left earliy)

9.HEADSHOT KiD

9.2CLD

9.GeeG
You ***. XD I'm seriously being honest, I don't practice... I just play to learn, instead of play to win...

Rage : NEED MOAR MATCHES. =]]]] Plz.

Rawr : You talk too much god **** ****. You will get better, though, just keep practicing.

P00t : Gotta play fox vs falco, again. =DDD

Teh RoK : Next time we get a chance, let's play a few matches. =DD

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
poor fire, had to play me first round, he would have gotten much farther. enough with the single elim. mess. throw in some laggy tvs and we'll have ourselves another mgc.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman

1.Aries36

9.HEADSHOT KiD

9.2CLD

9.GeeG
aires: dont ever let peach out of ur sight cause when u do ur done that wzs a nice match i almost had u **** u never die u was at 160 dmg haha and that was without samus practice

speedy:yea i guess i do talk alot of mess a close friend told me that today sry whole crew thing is WTF CRAZY nice picachu

poot:we gotta play some more i gave u a run for ur money i need dr practice haha and nice falco

ps:u never really seen me play unti that day i was nervous and didnt play all day before crew battle which we wont lose to again now next time it would b whole crew

rok:fun trash talk but im done i got something to prove 2 myself:]

ps 2: whens next smashfest

milkshake33

Smash Apprentice
Rage im practicing all week and ill come back to play u next week hopefully. btw i was the kid in the miami jacket. ive only been playin peach for a week and a half. but all in all i had alot of fun. and aries think about my proposition. EBONY AND IVORY LOL!!!

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
just work on ur aerials and try not to repeat things and u should b ok

and btw i was the red headed ***** owning with peach:] im working on me meator cancel watch out spike users

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Aries if those are the results it really sucks i can't make it. The only 2 people i know up there for sure dat will give me trouble is you (we always have the best matches), poot and rage. and it sucks that your doin all dis and i can't make it. don't let me catch you in a dark alley wit a tv and gamecube on me. imma wax yo ***.

on da real though. i usually wlk around wit a GC controller always on me. and bout 45% of the time have a gamecube wit me lol. So sad, i know. but you'd be suprised when that comes in handy

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
Aries if those are the results it really sucks i can't make it. The only 2 people i know up there for sure dat will give me trouble is you (we always have the best matches), poot and rage. and it sucks that your doin all dis and i can't make it. don't let me catch you in a dark alley wit a tv and gamecube on me. imma wax yo ***.

on da real though. i usually wlk around wit a GC controller always on me. and bout 45% of the time have a gamecube wit me lol. So sad, i know. but you'd be suprised when that comes in handy
so who do u main f4l

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
my luigi is killer but he has 2 many counters unlike my girl peach
i heard he uses ganon :]

brave we gotta play soon=@]

im alot better than before

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
i main falco but most people say imma better ganon. but falcos to playa to not take the top spot.

luigi is fun to play. we should do dittos. i can nearly beat my homeboy wit luigi while i'm jus playin around

runninbrave- its been way to long. WAYYYYYY TOO LONGGG lol

headshot kid

Smash Rookie

1.Aries36

9.HEADSHOT KiD

9.2CLD

9.GeeG
awsome i am not all the way at the bottom and i am over fire :) no disrespect to fire or anything but yeah i was alot of fun playing wit poot

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
not falco. and you dont main luigi.

haha.
Har. Come over today.

RoK: First time I played him and I underestimated him. I lost Doc vs. Marth and Falco vs. Samus. No worries though, I didn't lose any after that. Although one might argue that tourny matches matter more but it wasn't exactly organized or double elimination. Enough with the johns though, my reputation is intact. Worlds flakiest smasher!

F4L: Next time we meet when/wherever that is, just bring cash to the next event.

Rawrnotluigi: Yah my spacies dislike fighting peach, as do most. In a tournament I'd have to go CF, Ganon, or Mario without the education.

*falls asleep*

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
jus wanted to show off my sig yeah its kinda big but its temporary till I figure out how to put the my crew sig up

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
i wish i went... wanna play aries again cus last time it was at mgc and i won with fox against his samus and marth... but i mean seriously those tv's sorta make those matches not count. Someone should hold something on fri cus i leave on saturday please -begs-

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
poot: ganons i hate em they r all kill moves

aires: we gotta play again soon

anyone wanna play today
my peach is blood thirsty

pi3

Smash Apprentice

1.Aries36

9.HEADSHOT KiD

9.2CLD

9.GeeG
aries: good sf, yea that tournament match was pretty close which is pretty amazing considering i was in a car on my way to work lol=]
i only got to play u twice b4 hand which i both won once wit luigi[against ur gdorf] and once wit yoshi[against ur samus] hope to play u again soon 8]

poot:hope 4 the yoshi ditto to happen soon

f4l: i want luigi dittos as well
eveyone else: i hate u lol j/k wish i got to play more people

bluezaft

The True Zaft
i wish i went... wanna play aries again cus last time it was at mgc and i won with fox against his samus and marth... but i mean seriously those tv's sorta make those matches not count. Someone should hold something on fri cus i leave on saturday please -begs-
Whaaaaaa!? Are you leaving for college?

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
man i pitty da fool who would actually lose 2 rawr lol. well, rage if u lost 2 him, u may not b ready 4 me, because i was kikin his a** on dreamland with my link and his peach. watch da crew battle on you tube.

f4l: shine still wants 2 mm u 5$.

bkm recked reset, and they just wont admit it.

[rawr]:ps. bombs are better than turnips. pwned.

yall just mad..........................
cuz yall got served.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
If I were to have a tournament at my house on Friday who would come?

Here is my address: 4112 Napa Court, Flower Mound TX 75022

May the "that's too far johns" begin!

EDIT: Adjusted for Bluezaft's convenience!

pi3

Smash Apprentice
bkm: i guess the whole 'no more trashtalking' was just a lie

whatever reset will pwn u next crew battle when me, fire, and kg are there

so be prepared to lose=]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom