• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

headshot kid

Smash Rookie
okay a ganon really cool um well i will try to be over soon and i will practice my chain grabing some more thanks to u i actually stared doing that

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Poot: Kick *** man, spread the herbs; I need my brains to be tickled. (Thanks for Clearing up what Rage meant, I think my brain took a nap on me while reading xD)

Aries: Have you joined Team Reset? If you have, Every ounce of respect I held for you is gone, and you are deemed a liar to the whole BKMCrew.

Rage: Offer considered,and I accept this offer. Just need to know what you want on it, and format, all that jazz. =]

That is all.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
oooooo someone new. lol it should be for every new person who post in this thread post with a zipcode. cause everybody eager to play new people.

so uhhhh where do u live

bluezaft

The True Zaft
The date and time is in the first post of this thread, breakyourarmor, if that's what you wanted to know.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
oooooo someone new. lol it should be for every new person who post in this thread post with a zipcode. cause everybody eager to play new people.

so uhhhh where do u live
he said gainesville earlier in the thread which is like... 45min-1hrish north of dallas something like that... all that matters is thats way too far from me T.T

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
wow looks like f4l is gonna make sum cash:]
I know you sure ain't talkin' shine gave yo *** a hard time. And would've killed you more if he did more kill moves instead of racking your damage up to **** near 200 everytime, but don't worry, we workin'. Don't take Shine Lightly or you liable to get Spiked to hell.

Aries: Answer me, Did you join Reset?

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
so aires were making ur sig right now and rok foxs up kick is a great kill move if i stayed alive til 200 something is wrong hes pretty good but foxs cant do **** 2 me:]

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Since their accounts actin' stupid and I need to make em more; as well as uniform our Smashboards names, these are J-Roc and Shine's Sigs I made a while ago. As well as U-Man's and Mine's.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
4 some reason i like trash talk, especially 2 rawr. u started this litte epidemic between us 2 but oh well. plus i hope yall been practicing cause i been working on my combos, and less spin spikes, i will own.

f4l: shine is more than ready 2 mm you.

man dis is fun.

and aries, if u join rest, i also will lose respect 4 u.

milkshake, ive heard about your skills 4rm rok, and i want u 2 join us b 4 reset uses their brainwashing tactics 2 wien u to their side.

rage: it would b cool 4 u 2 join us 2, its crazy how me and u both play wit the same three characters.[link,marth, and pikachu].aka the truk driver.

pi3

Smash Apprentice
J-rok: i want yoshi dittos
Ohh and ur sig is funny
I think aries is a great addition to reset
Nybody else lookin 4 a crew to join

Rok: we need to play real soon
Ehhh, cant make it to flower mound so i wont be there if ur able to make it
Shake: ur a pretty good player
Eww, dont join bkm, there are dumb
Thats about all i have to say

and we dont use brainwashing tactics ..................nor sybliminal messages

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
-randomly appears- >_>

Wow... first off I think that sig is too big, and second its kinda plain...

-disappears-

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
i guess aries wont admit it, but i think he really did it, he accually joined that lozer crew reset, man dats low. u wouldve been better off with us in dat case.

aries:you saw us do them in, and i am trully confused.just tell me if its true, im dying 2 know. even if it wasnt the whole crew.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
darkmagus. we had some real good games mane. lol teams were funny. and to isidro and swift sorry i didn't pick up. my phone was messed up, and still is. so if ya wanna play hit me up on myspace.com/darea13st , pm, or messege me

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Good lord, everyone quit caring so much about crews. Crew pride and competition is good and fun and wonderful and happy, but when BKM starts whining when one person who doesn't live anywhere near them joins a crew that lives closer, or starts begging Rage to join their crew for no real reason, even though he's obviously a part of a crew (if you can call it that) with Poot and Runningbrave, something is wrong.

All a crew is is the group of people you regularly play with (no, really, that's what it means...you aren't building armies here)--if you start trying to get a random amount of people in a 100 mile radius of you to join your "crew," then it doesn't mean anything anymore; all you've got is a list of names and the people you always play with are still the same people.

Announcing bluezaft's new crew: Isai, Gimpyfish, Captain Jack, Isai again, Taj, Nihonjin, Malva001, and me! Wow, what a great crew! Does it mean anything? Nope.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is this: talk about the tournament this friday more.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol blue. but yall r tlkin bout crews like a whole lot. blue a crew is a army, and are u serious bout dat crew, if so dats some good ****. (i did not know taj was black lol)

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
!warnning! New Challenger Approaching

i guess aries wont admit it, but i think he really did it, he accually joined that lozer crew reset, man dats low. u wouldve been better off with us in dat case.

aries:you saw us do them in, and i am trully confused.just tell me if its true, im dying 2 know. even if it wasnt the whole crew.
Sorry i didn't know how much the crews mean't 2 y'all but i needed 2 join a crew be cuz i need some poeple close 2 me .Plus my brothers and friends just all a sudden stopped playin
and u kno how hard playin by urself iz. ya'll shouldnt underestimate team reset beacuse we're too much 4 ya'll to handle. ( i luv **** talkin) besides this is jus 4 fun XD LOL

p.s. does N-E one wanna play tomorrow

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Sorry i didn't know how much the crews mean't 2 y'all but i needed 2 join a crew be cuz i need some poeple close 2 me .Plus my brothers and friends just all a sudden stopped playin
and u kno how hard playin by urself iz. ya'll shouldnt underestimate team reset beacuse we're too much 4 ya'll to handle. ( i luv **** talkin) besides this is jus 4 fun XD LOL

p.s. does N-E one wanna play tomorrow
You dumb ****ing ******, you, 2cld, and I, are still in a crew. You're such a nub. Remember? Team Computer Geek. =]

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
sorry speedy haha but i like like the name plus our crew never plays i just need 2 smash i mean really when the last time we played

isidro : is 1:00 ok with u
at my place in irving do u still have the address

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Aries: You said you would join our crew at the first MGC. Then you make your own, and we cool with that, then all of a sudden out of nowhere you join RESET. Man you'z a ho for that. RoK said it, he means that ****.

BlueZaft: Not really, I don't really smash with my crew until weekends and all; and I mostly train with them over the phone and we talk to each other and **** over the phone alot, so I don't wanna hear that. They're many ways to setup crews, so No. Also my skill is about Even with Poot/Rage/RunningBrave; Even if they are able to beat me the majority of the time, it's always by one stock.

Jimmy: I don't know if I'm done or not, but this is how I've currently designed your sig.

I'm the King of Sigs, Bow down sucka.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
RoK mane on da real bro u a beast at da ****. falco got "army guns".

and if isidro is goin to somethin i wanna go since he lives so close to me. But sadly i have other things to do that isn't as fun but has to be done. :[[

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah who is actually going to FMatt's?

Cause if no one goes I might as well go see Superbad or something...

Or just stay home and play Bioshock :)

tac0

Smash Journeyman
BIOSHOCK?!?!?!?! i NEED to play that game

p.s. me, fire, rawr, and possibly poot are going to show up

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I vote for $1 entry! I'll bring a tv/cube and possibly Zac unless he has some higher priority to take care of such as, I dunno, washing the dishes.
='(

Regardless, I don't think I'll be going to Fmatts, though I might. I need to find the information post somewhere in the lost mix of 100+pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom