• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
I've been practicing with SpeedyX187 so i couldn't make the Fmatt's tournament but im holding something next sat. if N-E-1 is intrested

Agamemnon

Smash Rookie
Say, is this the general Dallas thread?

Just wondering cause I'm currently in Denton, but I have'nt *TOUCHED* Smash since the last "Texas Invitational" tournament back in March or so. But I've been wanting to play since it has been a while.

Anyways, where do people usually play over there if they don't mind another head getting in on the action. heh
BreakYourArmor and I live in a small town (Valley View) about 30 minutes north of Denton. Not sure if you know where that is, but possibly sometime we could get together and play some. That was the first time we have actually played with others so I am not sure where any other action is.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
ROK:

fun ride there and back :]

driving on wrong side of road is the best

we need 2 play again real soon haha i almost 4 stocked u in peach ditto

well next smash fest we doing crew battle

not for the whole mean stuff just 4 fun

PS: RESET GONNA OWN UR SRY ***

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Reset couldn't own BKM if they bought us and had a reciept.

To all: Y'know, it was recently brought to my attention that some of you don't care very much for me, what I say; my attitude, and things in general. Blue said he loved me up in that post above, then called me an ******* in an AIM instant message because of what I put in comment to the Smashfest and FMatt; saying that he's done more for the community than I have, and if I were to leave the Smash Community, a loss of prescense wouldn't be felt. Well, To everyone. That is thinking this precise thing. RagnaRoK The Reaper ain't goin anywhere. Throw me out the community, ban me from Smashfest/Tournaments, don't matter; I'm still going to be playing, still wrecking with Roy, and just have to get out of my comfort zone and maybe city/state to go to tournaments, but my prescence will be felt. Even if not, brawl; I'll be on there online, and still destroying people and leaving a Mark. I almost mained Marth today, practied with him and everything because I needed to earn some "Respect" within the community. I play with a character whose completely low tier, I even play with a character whose BOTTOM on the recovery Tier List. Who gets juggled hella easy. And only real kill move is his forward smash that you have to be in their face in order to land. And it's harder because he doesn't have crazy speed or juggle ability ot combo into it on floaty chars, and **** near impossible to kill anyone on HIGH percents. But my thing is this. I'm an easy going person, I do my best to be corgial, but it ain't all sunshine and lollipops all the **** time. Blue, know that I was being nice when I didn't say **** out of line to you about anything you said, and won't hold this against you THIS time. But recognize when I"m being serious and when I'm kidding around. Just because I'm nice, laughing, and acting crazy at times, doesn't mean that I'm not a force to be reckoned with. So you, UTD Zac, and whoever else be talkin' **** about me, It's only a game.. For now.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
You chose to play low tier though...don't complain when you have the power ti fix your problems and pick up a real character.

G@BE

Smash Lord
What are you talking about Landon

Peach is not even a real character

She is just a big clump of Down smash Hit boxes

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
hell naw dont b talking mess about peach i hate her dsmash omg i stopped using it kinda cause if a peach uses the dsmash once in battle
they call u a spammer

which is annoying her dsmash is kool and works well against foxs but a real peach player dont need 2 spam it
what makes her great is float canceling and ur fun aerials
and wall of *** edgeguard:]

rok: u a pimp in my book
` . `
and peach is a bad hoe shes floating as hell aint got 2 many kill moves which is why u gotta stay alive awhile and own em
she dont go around and get tipper crazy and kill in 3 hits like my 30 foot sword friend marth
:]

Doh u gotta go 2 da next tourney i wanna c ur peach so bad:]

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
RoK: Ive only met you once and i thought you were cool as hell

who cares what the nerds think anyways, do your own thing, talk all you want, it entertains me.

smash is about having fun, not taking everyhting so seriously

RoK you have my full support, go against the flow my firend

runningbrave9

Smash Cadet
RoK: your amazing man. dont let anyone get to you in the least bit.
you are THE most improved player in the last year. youve done well.
and you whooped me in falco dittos outta nowhere... well done sir.

pootTheBox: sorry for losing you the match. poop. we will falco ditto...

you will lose...

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Blue said he loved me up in that post above, then called me an ******* in an AIM instant message because of what I put in comment to the Smashfest and FMatt; saying that he's done more for the community than I have, and if I were to leave the Smash Community, a loss of prescense wouldn't be felt.
I said FLOWERMOUND won't miss you after you said you'll never go back. I didn't say "the Smash community."

I don't care if what you say is "joking around" when all it is is you cussing someone out for hosting and running a tournament for YOUR benefit. What, it was hot in a room packed with 12 guys? Who knew!? Fmatt didn't serve Princess Rok and everyone else there free champagne and hand out party favors!? What's a poor Roy main to do? You've been to like 5 of my tournaments and I never did anything like what you expected Fmatt to do, so why the temper tantrum now. And don't be all "it was all just a joke I'm so funnnnnyyy" because I talked to you online and you definitely weren't joking, all you were doing was whining and stomping your feet.

If you expect to be treated like royalty at all times, smash tournaments may not be to your taste. Just a heads up. Some people are able to just joke about things like the heat and play and have fun, and others have to go home and cry about it on their computers.

And I do love you. With all of my heart and soul. It's a love-hate relationship. Nobody wants you to quit. But sometimes we want you to shut up.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
What are you talking about Landon

Peach is not even a real character

She is just a big clump of Down smash Hit boxes
peach is crazy mane. she can even grab from behind lol. this happened so much when me and mike was playin today. my falco is a beast mane, and my ganon is a stompin monster lol

blue and RoK lol.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Blue: Princess? What about me Yells Marth to you? Cause its apparent he wears a Tiara. Anyways though. Yes, I was serious. And your place wasn't 45 minutes away with 3 toll ways; and gettin frustrated cause the car you're in keeps going around in circles, or you're playing burnout on the freeway (Driving on the wrong side of the road to earn boost). Ontop of that, yeah, it was hot AS HELL. I'm serious about that; Your place had windows to let down, and it was hot, but a lot of people showed too. But anyways, I'mma drop this subject before I unleash teh Ghetto. And NO ONE Likes my other personality. :O I have three.

Hmm.. I could shut up, but that's no fun. Cause I gurantee, if I be quiet, Imma start passing gas to get someone else talking. And you don't want to smell what's festering in my colon :O

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
OMG

people r fighting over smash

take it to the cube guys cause in real life dis **** is diff naw mean:]

everyone luvs 2 trash talk we all do it alot
its a game so just keep the trash talk going and have fun with whats going on:]

rok:dont let this get 2 ya i dont want roks big *** pulling knives at smash haha **** happens so stfu guys and keep cussing people out

rok: do yo thing
and blues wrong that trip there and smash fest wouldnt be near as fun as it was without u there

o well lets drop this

whens next smash fest and where it gonna b at:]

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Everyone check the 1st post. Are people up for an actual tournament or would you rather just have a smashfest?

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
tournament wood b nice we know u or rage or doh wood win but it would still b fun

im sure smashfests r gonna happen like one at aires
his place is fun

but a tournment with alot people in cool building/big house
im sure alot people would show
and it would b fun as hell

blue cant we do another one at paintball shop where we did do a barrel roll:]

yep yep yep

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
Rok

rok: u a pimp in my book
` . `
Rok: **** naw u a *** in my book u always crying,:mad:
the only 2 people i respect in BKM is Uman and Shine they make the team if u ask me :chuckle:
also that waz messed up when u didn't put my brothers matches on youtube i promise u would ahad twice the ratings . if u had N-E skill u would stop complaining when u lose with roy and just give the winner his or 4 your case his/her props, be cuz your just making ur self loke bad talkin **** when u lose ha 2 tell u the truth out of evreyone that i know on the board u've improved the most in the last couple of months so plz stop being a sore loser lol :)
Counter that ***** (Oh yeah those 5 stars stand 4 BUDDY hahaha :laugh:)

P.S. team reset is just 2much 4 BkM and just saying that name makes me think of Burger king & McDolnalds :p

and don't get ya panties in a knot cuz im just playing wit cha :)

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
aires u got a cell?

we need 2 play soon

and guys dont give rok a hard time hes got a nice roy:]

BUT IT AINT **** 2 US RESET
yeah i no he's roy is good i don't see how he does it so i give him that and he know i don't talk **** i was just playing with ihim lol

and sorry no cell , u got a youtube ? haha:urg:

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
JoeDpi3 thats it msg me up if u wanna do anything real soon im about 2 start at kroger so i wont b as free but i should b there sometime:]

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
there need be no quarrel amongst dallas, for we are all fellow smashers

i vote for 1-5 $ entry for next tournament.

rok: ill pm you with the sig info.

F4l: sorry about being so mean in the east dallas vids thread. but if it is a challenge you propose, it is a challenge ill meet. let's make some fun out of it.

4 stock candy bar match

rules - if i can 4 stock you 2/3 matches that we play, char. of choice. then you will give me candy. preferably hershey's symphony. if i can't i will get you candy.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
JoeDpi3 thats it msg me up if u wanna do anything real soon im about 2 start at kroger so i wont b as free but i should b there sometime:]
Wtf? I'm not the only one who is working at teh kroger? =O ****, kroger SUCKS =/ **** pay, ****ing heat when you push carts, and people who ***** and moan OVER A ****ING DOLLAR. Omg. =/ Oh well.

BKM son. =] (<-- for aries.) =]

PS : <3 Aries and RoK talking ****, otherwise, I wouldn't get into this game as much. =[

EDIT : http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/SpeedyX187/5889.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/SpeedyX187/Untitled-1.jpg

milkshake33

Smash Apprentice
what we did last week worked last fine... the free play for a while then a tournament. but we need to make it double elimination. ill be able to bring a cube this time.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Well everyone wants a tournament, so a tournament there shall be. Check the first post. Try not to post saying "hey is anything happening this weekend?" That would just depress me.

And guys by now you've probably learned to block me out I've said it so much, but we really do need people to bring tv/cubes. The last smashfest at Aries there were 9 people and one TV until pootnrage showed up.

I thought I would make the entry for teams $1 instead of the full 5. Yay or nay?

Poot- I've got your controller. I'll put it next to the two other black unlabeled controllers that were mysteriously left in my care by God knows who.

pi3

Smash Apprentice
tournement sounds cool

aries: hope i can go to it cause i want to play you again

speedy: u work at krogers as well o.0 haha it does kinda suck...... stupid carts but at least im making some money=]

rok: keep on keepin on

poot: if i make it we need yoshi dittos

blue: i say 3$ fee, that would be acceptable

tac0: funny sig

p.s. this has nothing to do with anything but i just got the first season of pokemon on dvd 8] awesome

[this post was fueled by pika-power]

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
****. **** why aries place gotta be so far. i love teams. team darkness would clown. but **** this is to far and i have no way again to get there. imma start renting out places cause i've been real eager to hold a tourney.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Yes there will be both singles and teams.

The problem with $3 is that nobody would have 3 ones. Like $1 is kind of a strain; I've had people hand me a 20 and expect nineteen 1s back as change. What if it was $5 for the entire team? That way you only need a 5 and they can work out splitting the fee amongst themselves. Or would that just be too complicated?

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
BreakYourArmor and I live in a small town (Valley View) about 30 minutes north of Denton. Not sure if you know where that is, but possibly sometime we could get together and play some. That was the first time we have actually played with others so I am not sure where any other action is.
Yeah, I've never heard of Valley View. Would need some directions or something, heh.

I don't mind driving out to Dallas cause I drive out there at least once a week for other games. Sometimes even as far as Duncunville, but I usually try to get as many games as possible if I'm driving an hour just for games so location really is'nt a problem for me.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
speedy: i get paid more im a deli clerk haha

f4l: tough it out man and try 2 make it man

blue: i think 1 entry is nice that way were not all just giving u alot money when u win unless drew shows up this time

yep 1-2 entry over that and we might as well bought out a place naw mean :]

rok: IM FIREING MY LAZOR:]

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
mm' teams and tournament sounds kool 2 me just one thing lol im teamless and broke haha

Application for team mate:

Age requirements:
____ Must be 4 years or older if possible .

Game requirements:
____ Must be able to defeat a lvl 2 CPU or high if possible.

____ Must have a gamecube control or ps1, ps2, ps3, xbox, xbox360 or, a wii remote if possible.

____ Must enjoy hot pockets (I love HOT POCKETS)

____ Last but not least, you must have a favorite color under these catalogues :
Red Blue White Black Orange Purple Pink Yellow Hot Pocket Peach Green Grey Tan Lavender Turquois or Brown if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom