• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Speedy: You should be able to have time for teams or singles, whichever we do first, though. And you can drill shine anyone and they can't DI out of it if you're doing it right.

Rok: we can do consolation matches for 5th place, but when it's a 4-way tie or more it would require making an entire tournament bracket.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
blue: keep me updated on desoto smashfest i gotta know date and all soon so my crew can take off work:] thx

ya everyone bring a tv and cube set im gonna try 4 tv but we got cube and game fosho

rok: I HEARD U LIKE MUDKIPS

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Bwah ha.

Rawr: Omfg. Who told you I like mudkips? DUDE. Someone needs to stop telling my bizness :p

Blue: Two Peach's? DoH and UTD? You better hope Drew partners with you if he comes. If not. Team RagnaShine is gonna win (They are no problem for BKM teams!)

OMFG I'MMA PWN ALL J00R *** BY FIRIN' MAH LAYZ0R!

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
I'm just gonna enter one of the tournaments. I'm leaning towards doubles cause there is a higher chance I can get some money back.

Fox five bucks. I'd rather have $5 dual entry. 2$ for singles and $3 for teams, it's not difficult to round up.

People bring tvs so we can get a good bit of friendlies in, not to mention faster tournament.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
RoK how many times do i have to tell u your team sucks. why u think u never beat darkness lol. and i'll even do u a favor and not count the *** whoopin we gave u last time cause i was making yall laugh n **** lol. but on a better note glad u got smart and went to marth.

On another note whoever teams wit DoH is wasting your time. bluezaft is where the moneys at lol. jiggs ftw.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Idfection jus get at me tomorrow at bout 4:30 or so. i should be out of school then. i regulary get out at 3:45 but imma stay after cause i gotta do some ****

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
****, me and J-roc just came from the strip club. I'M HYPE! nothin like gettin' one hour of sleep before you gotta wake up to catch the bus after watchi'n some butt *** naked stripper hoes! Drinking beer and smokin' :O

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
tv's cube's

5 for singles
5 for the whole team (so like 2.50 per person)

This way 3rd place gets money in teams as well.

RESET CREW: Can one of you guys bring a tv/cube? We are lacking.

Poot/Rage/Rbrave?

And what are the odds anyone from BKM would bring a setup?
I only have 2 tv's and my Wii™ so far so yea we need more tv's & cube's

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
doh ill team with u so we can win alot of cash

dual peaches rule

hahah

rok ur so funny

well i cant go saturday i gotta work **** kroger

well next tourney plz tell place and time so my crew can can take off work

WELL IS ANYONE FREE FRIDAY CAUSE IF SO I WANNA DO SOMETHING ME AND TAC0 AND PI3 WANTS TO PLAT ALOT THAT DAY SINCE WE CANT GO TO SMASHFEST

rok wheres the thing ur going to friday i wanna go for friendlies and 2 beat u after u win in front of everyone

ur lucky i cant go HOE

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
helllll yea. da **** is like a few minutes from my house. i could walk there if i wasn't to lazy and didn't have my homeboy to give me a ride.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
I actually just noticed i received an email about it from before the last mgc. August 31st. Now the most i could do , is get a spectators pass.If anyone were to not show up then i could possibly take their spot, but i doubt that will happen. There is already 10 people on the waiting list........Now i don't have anything to do friday ='[

EDIT: I'm going to laugh when rok loses to billions of noobs. Also noobs aren't the equivalent to spartans rok.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
wow extreme gayness in the dallas area!

a secret tourney?!?!

i hope zac destroys you in the first round for keeping it from me rok lol

where is this thing gonna be at??

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Correct. If I manage to get Zac within the Tournament, I'mma Rat on him. So, unless any major pros are going within the Dallas Area, this tournament is Mines. Besides, Still abit tee'd off at him. He took out U-Man in the 5th round of MGC, and took me out in the sixth round. If it wasn't for him, I'd be going to the Finals at MGC Week 2.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well it looks like its up to me RoK or dark to take out zac. dis will definately be hard. but i can't wait to whoop some noobs bad haha. n there better not be no **** laggy TV's. they at the **** hilton inn now

bluezaft

The True Zaft
It's actually an MGC tournament that's being hosted inside the CBL tournament. It's the same as the other MGCs so the prize is going to the finals. I'm guessing you can't then. Is your pass an actual registration for the tournament, or just a spectator's pass? I'm going as a spectator...but you should totally give yours to me. Cuz I want it.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
$10 total tournament is hella whack! This mess was almost a smashfest. I'll be bringing a setup. I might make it a friendly tv though.

F4L: $5 MM Ganon ditto going down still? I need money for this tourny. Don't be scurred, I know I'm a beast.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
just like rok he really wants 2 win a tournament so he doesnt tell anyone around with exp 2 show up

rok desoto CREW BATTLE *****

GO BKM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom