• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Look at the post I made right before yours. Since there may be a smashfest tomorrow I'm going to wait until Tuesday to put up the information.

pi3

Smash Apprentice
0.o smashfest friday

i think im actually off that day

i was starting to get withdrawl

work, school, work, school, work, heroin, school

i cant get enough playtime so horay 4 the smashfest on friday:]

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Yeah man, The westmoreland station.. is that the furtherst station? I don't know, but I know the nearest rail station to me is the Kiest station. So, we could meet at the station and then go smash. Y'know? xD

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
oh yeaaa. lol u know stations lol. but u can't find your on place at night lol. i'm still trippin out. how da hell do u get lost in your on neighborhood

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
oh yeaaa. lol u know stations lol. but u can't find your on place at night lol. i'm still trippin out. how da hell do u get lost in your on neighborhood
your talking to ragnarok, right?

and to ragna you mean kiest on blue line? and 405 runs by your house?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
yea i'm tlkin to RoK. the boy got lost in his on neighborhood lol. but it was fun passing by all the chicken places and the cici's right by the footlocker lol

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
duncanvill. theres reall not parts of duncanville. i live by the highschool though. if u wants streets and **** u gotta mapquest. but ay do u have a messenger or somethin

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Yeah, Kiest station on the blueline. When you get off and go across the street (The one opposite of hte one's with the shopping stuff and the fiesta) The 405 runs there, and you get off at either Cardinal or Garrison; Which are about a 3 minute ride. But yeah, *** kickin' chickin'. So, you don't have AIM or MSN?

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Dude, Dude, and Dude! No one wants to see all this mess from the last 1.5 pages. It isn't relevant to anyone else but yall. Trade AIM SNs or private message each other. Trying to see if the smashfest was going down today and have to navigate through a myriad of nothingness with the stench of shicaca. Maybe I'm so bothered by it because it's morning but still I doubt anyone else appreciates it.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Bluezaft put this on the front page:

Smashfest at my place today (Monday, Sept 3rd - Labor Day), starting NOW and lasting until the last person leaves. I'm going to try my new recording software, cant guarantee it will work. If you have a TV and cube bring them please. If you cant, just bring a copy of smash (I have an extra cube/tv here atm)

RANDOM TOURNAMENT!
If people want we can have a random tourney using silly random rules so anyone can win. Not sure to have an entry fee, bring $1 just incase =)

Phone: 361-676-2223
Actual Address is: 2200 Waterview Pkwy, Apt#1635 Richardson, TX 75080

How to get to UTD:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/Arruz/ToUTD.jpg

How to get to my Apt:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/Arruz/AtUTD.jpg

isidro

Smash Apprentice
You're a Peach, you've got no business l-cancelling. What you need to learn is float cancelling. Next time we see each other, remind me to tell me how to do it.

Ratatat: We do something every weekend usually, with the information in this thread. Check back soon, it looks like Zac or someone else will be having something tomorrow.

I got a text from someone about a smashfest on friday. I think it was from bigo since all the sentences ended with an exclamation mark. I'll update with that info after labor day.
Blue: every so often i choose other characters like mario, bowser and a few others i didn't go all peach on poot, but i do main peach cause she doesn't need l-canceling and poot was explaining to me how to l-cancel with bowser...
also it would be awesome if you would give me pointers on my peach

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
RunningBrave: Sorry for dilly and dallying, but I was hella busy. Lol, I should have the rest of your videos up on youtube momentarily, there was a like 2 or three you won, including that Falco Ditto with Jimmy, and that Loss to Aries, Brother. ( I wonder what happened to that part of the video? =) ) But Yeah. Good ****.

Rawr: Lawlz, you quit Reset man? Lol, those people need all the help they can get. I mean, My crew is beefy. Let me see BKM members... RagnaRoK the Reaper, Ugly-Man, J-Roc, Yaya, Shine, Ray, RunningBrave. Sounds good to me. :O We could have... a say.. five on five crew battle. (If you stay in)

RagnaRoK, RunningBrave, Shine, J-Roc and U-Man.
V.S.
K.G., Fire, Rawr, Pi3 and Tac0. Whadda ya say? >=]

And Blue, do you know if there's any chance I can get admitted to the final qualifier? >=[ I placed 3rd and 2nd in tournaments, that should count for something in MGC right? XD

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Jared, you joined BKM? What a huge noob.
Blue, It's okay man. Just because you're not good enough to join yet, doesn't mean you won't be someday. You just gotta keep practicing and get your head up okay? Don't let little things discourage you. You don't have to hate on friends, if anything, you should be happy he joined the premiere smash team in Dallas. (Seriously, haven't lost a crew battle yet!)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
TO ROK, BKM AND RUNNINGBRAVE:

reset is just fine against any crew in dallas.

btw rok i have a proposition for you, a kind of super powered team, for one occasion only, pm if youre interested in further putting, us and your own crew on the map.

honestly i think its dumb to join an oakcliff crew when you have another one in your own backyard, i still dont understand your reasoning on that Rbrave.

and im not saying that your crew isnt good ROK, im just saying its far away.

anyways, crew beef is beneath me, reset is not with anyone nor are we against anyone.

TO EVERYONE: does anyone want to play tomorrow? (wednesday)
i get out of school at 2:15 and im free from there on out, somebody hit me up!!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Moo'z.

Only cuz you're too frightened to accept the UTD Challenge.

Lawl, with all major honestly; My crew as of now, could beat you in that Challenge. Besides, 3+ is a Crew, 2 people is only a team. Also, you spelled Spring Road on the first Page, and how about a city and zip code?

ANYONE: Big O's holding that SmashFest thing, and I wanted to know if anyone could give me a ride there Friday? I can get to any dart rail station if you live close to one, or I can find a way to get to your house, and then to Big O's!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
So you accept? Your 16-stock crew vs. our 8-stock duo? $20 per crew, let's go, that's 5 from each of you you'll be paying us.

As for the address, I just copied and pasted what Speedy said, I don't know any more than you do.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
So you accept? Your 16-stock crew vs. our 8-stock duo? $20 per crew, let's go, that's 5 from each of you you'll be paying us.

As for the address, I just copied and pasted what Speedy said, I don't know any more than you do.
Rok is right, a crew is 3+ people. usually i don't do this but given your predicament ill be willing to join your crew temporarily for no money at all.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
The whole point of the UTD Challenge is that the other crew has twice as many stock as us. If it were 3v4 or even 3v5 it would be slaughter and they wouldn't accept. 8 stock vs. 16 stock would be interesting, though. I'm not saying Zac and I are a 'crew' but in using the crew battle format each side is referred to as a crew out of convenience, regardless of the number of people. In reality, there IS no UTD Crew.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
yes i know, it was for that same reason i called it a crew. i assumed rok wanted it against 3+ people.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
The whole point of the UTD Challenge is that the other crew has twice as many stock as us. If it were 3v4 or even 3v5 it would be slaughter and they wouldn't accept. 8 stock vs. 16 stock would be interesting, though. I'm not saying Zac and I are a 'crew' but in using the crew battle format each side is referred to as a crew out of convenience, regardless of the number of people. In reality, there IS no UTD Crew.
Slaughter my fat ***. You're talking to the Reaper, so get reaped upon! Besides, I don't make this call. I'm not the Crew Leader of BKM, so I'll have to consult J-Roc about it. And the other two members normally have band practice and school activities, so it's not a given they'll be able to make smash events very often (I"m normally the only one who really attends).
Also, if we Crew battle, It will be a 4 on 4 if we are to do it. No handicap. Unless it's a four on four, you won't gain it anyway; As you are handicapped if you go against us 4 on 2, I'm more than certain I'll be able now to take out 3 stocks on one of you, if not take a whole 4 stocks of your supposed "8-stock" team.
Also, no temp crews man, I won't actual crew against Actual Crew. i believed I think you said your crew was DoH, Changsta, UTD and yourself, so if that that's your actual crew, that's what we'll be going up against. NO half-assin', you might wind up getting embarrassed.
Also, Get off of RunningBrave. BKM isn't bad at all, I'd honestly probably be done surpassed You and a lot of people had I learned about advanced techniques and **** sooner, or even switched my MAIN. Sooner. I'm not trippin' on it though, no Johns, no Johns. But, watch your back.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I said my crew is DoH, Chang, Zac, and me!? You, sir, are out of your mind. Chang is in Austin for school and DoH lives in a completely different dimension known as Fort Worth. I don't have an "Actual Crew" or whatever. Once again, me and Zac are NOT a 2-man crew...we are just challenging BKM to a Crew Battle. The point of the UTD Challenge is that there is money on the line. If you want to go up against 4 people and do money as well that's cool too, your call. But if you're confident that you can beat just me and Zac, why not make some money?

Let me reiterate (AGAIN) that I'm not calling the two of us an actual crew. There is no crew here. We aren't a crew. We don't even have a crew. No crew. Just us lil smashers taking your money. Not a crew.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
bluezaft and utd zac are insanely better than RoK and (i'm assuming even tho i haven't played them) his palz. just sayin

also dallas sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom