• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
$10 total tournament is hella whack! This mess was almost a smashfest. I'll be bringing a setup. I might make it a friendly tv though.
It's $7.50 for the whole tournament, not 10. At least singles has to be more than $1, otherwise it's just an organized smashfest and doesn't really help anything. Pretty good considering the only tournament thrower in the past, Drew, refused to do anything less than 10 for singles and 5 per person for teams. That's twice this! And what are you complaining about poot, you've got a pretty good chance to make a profit!? You know I always spread out the pot as much as possible.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
mane **** **** ****. dat was some bull ****. Rok i blame u haha. yea it was a lil my fault to cause i didn't read right but u gave me false info. i understand though. Get rid of the comp. i feel ya. imma wax yo *** when i see u

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
mane **** **** ****. dat was some bull ****. Rok i blame u haha. yea it was a lil my fault to cause i didn't read right but u gave me false info. i understand though. Get rid of the comp. i feel ya. imma wax yo *** when i see u

IMA WAX YOU PLAYBOY11!! LoooooooooooooL You always say that, 'ima wax that ***, son.' D:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Correct. If I manage to get Zac within the Tournament, I'mma Rat on him. So, unless any major pros are going within the Dallas Area, this tournament is Mines. Besides, Still abit tee'd off at him. He took out U-Man in the 5th round of MGC, and took me out in the sixth round. If it wasn't for him, I'd be going to the Finals at MGC Week 2.
Oh Yeah, thanks Rok =(
BTW, the people their already knew who I was and that I had won an MGC before. So I don't think you tattling on me would have done you any good. Secondly, I was in control of who got to use my memory card save data with all the characters (and trophies!!). And you realize that Peach practically auto-wins these tourneys.... gah I hate laggy TVs.

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
Sorry but ha im still broke lol i needed my money 4 skool .
so itz up 2 Y'all if y'all wanna pay 4 tha tourney , don't get me wrong i ll still play but
if there is an entry fee count me out !

p.s. Oh yeah ppl can start showing up at 1:00 im ready

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
IMA WAX YOU PLAYBOY11!! LoooooooooooooL You always say that, 'ima wax that ***, son.' D:
lol i have no idea why. i always type it but i never say dat **** in person.
RoK: i don't know why people be thinking i be abusing playboy like dat... take dat boy to chuck E' chess errday lol

bluezaft

The True Zaft
1: bluezaft
2: utd zac
3: poot
4: rage
5: quincy
5: jared
7: milkshake
7: break
9: austin
9: fire
9: ben
9: kg

Teams:
1: blUTD
2: Rok and F4L

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
dat was fun playin all the people i been missin. and now yall know dat NIMBUS got my back, expecially u runninbrave hahaha. all u gotta do is yell his name when u n need.

and its nice to know that my techin came in real handy.

Poot- **** u ruined my day. my ganon is still better but i was jus ****in up wit my ledge guards. i could of won both of them hoes

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
oh yea. thanks for the ride isidro. i'm glad i took my phone off vibrate so i actually answered your call.

Blue. heres a messege from a long lost person name oscar AKA BigO 24_7 lol. he said smashfest at his house on thursday.

5704 spring Valley rd apartment 2076. he said u can come over anytime after 8am

runningbrave17

Smash Rookie
Aries: great matches. you're definitely my favorite samus. always a pleasure man.

Break: great job dude. obviously the matches we lost (cept the losses to chris and zac) we coulda won. next time lets double fox and not mess around.

Gigi/Isidro/cousin/Zac/Ben/others: enjoyed all the matches. fun stuff.

Chris: quit being so good.

RoK: BKM baby! james and jeff yall should join.

F4L: you would've been horribly DaShizWiz'ed but nimbus got your back... haha well done.

Jeff: the usual. represent that rowlett. too good.

and James: i say it now and always will, your falco's better. but why do i get you in that ditto :dizzy: ?!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
F4L: Good teaming man. Didn't think we'd do as good as we did, but we did. Even managed to come in second in the Teams, not bad at all.

RunningBrave: Very good stuff as always man. Lol. ****, in the Temp. Crew Battle (Gotta finish those last stocks so I can place it on the tube) you were a ****ing BEAST. **** man, welcome to BKM! (I need the character you main to make you a sig. I'm going to redo the sigs very soon with full personalization, so it'll really be only a temp until I do so.)

Rage: Dude, Finally got the drive to begin working on your sig. Was preparing for that MGC, and ontop of that, I had been drawing quite a bit.

Isidro/Cousin:: I still didn't get to play you Isidro! And your cousin beat me with Peach! I don't know why, but its like Peach attacks are super effective. xD And thanks for the ride guys.

Crew Reset:

Aries: Dude I friggin' came back and won in that Marth Ditto, all because you did a running A by accident instead of doing a F-Smash. If you used the C-Stick It prevents errors like that. Lol. Well, nice man. Whoo! Beat your Samus too!

Kg: Good Doc man, we need to finish that match so I can go ahead and put this match on Youtube. But, I think he's better than your icies.

Fire: Good stuff. Though, I didn't get to fight ya :O

Poot: Your Fox is on Crack. Nuff-said.

MilkShake: ****, didn't even get to play you.

Public Service Announcement: I won't name. But I've found people within the community do indeed tire of my "Humor". So, therefore, I shall refrain from my "colorful" comments and expression during any future smash events. For those of you who enjoyed it, I'm sorry; but I want this game to be fun for everyone, that and not get banned from other events that these persons may indeed hold. :O

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
F4L: Good teaming man. Didn't think we'd do as good as we did, but we did. Even managed to come in second in the Teams, not bad at all.

RunningBrave: Very good stuff as always man. Lol. ****, in the Temp. Crew Battle (Gotta finish those last stocks so I can place it on the tube) you were a ****ing BEAST. **** man, welcome to BKM! (I need the character you main to make you a sig. I'm going to redo the sigs very soon with full personalization, so it'll really be only a temp until I do so.)

Rage: Dude, Finally got the drive to begin working on your sig. Was preparing for that MGC, and ontop of that, I had been drawing quite a bit.

Isidro/Cousin:: I still didn't get to play you Isidro! And your cousin beat me with Peach! I don't know why, but its like Peach attacks are super effective. xD And thanks for the ride guys.

Crew Reset:

Aries: Dude I friggin' came back and won in that Marth Ditto, all because you did a running A by accident instead of doing a F-Smash. If you used the C-Stick It prevents errors like that. Lol. Well, nice man. Whoo! Beat your Samus too!

Kg: Good Doc man, we need to finish that match so I can go ahead and put this match on Youtube. But, I think he's better than your icies.

Fire: Good stuff. Though, I didn't get to fight ya :O

Poot: Your Fox is on Crack. Nuff-said.

MilkShake: ****, didn't even get to play you.

Public Service Announcement: I won't name. But I've found people within the community do indeed tire of my "Humor". So, therefore, I shall refrain from my "colorful" comments and expression during any future smash events. For those of you who enjoyed it, I'm sorry; but I want this game to be fun for everyone, that and not get banned from other events that these persons may indeed hold. :O
thanks man yeah we need to finish ,and everyones been sayin that I'm geetin confused wit my mains again but fo now its still icies

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
see kg i told you, doc's better than ic's, theyre so annoying.

to everybody today was fun

f4l can i get a zip code for this place?

and we need to play some matches for youtube rok, i know the smash community would love to see the sexyness that results lol

JIMMY NO!!!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well sorry but i'll give da zip later. cause ole boy not on messenger right now. so i'll tell yall in da morning

neva mind he just got on right when i was bout to go to sleep. zip code is 75254. he said "it'll last all day till like midnight

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Aries: I played so many matches but didn't get to play you. Lookin' forward to playing you more than anyone. Next time my friend.

Isidro: I didn't know you were you if that makes any sense. Good shiz. Sorry I was going all Gdorf but I had a MM coming up. We'll have to play more in the future.

Quincy: You're cold man. Had me quite scared. We'll have to play much more. Who you play with?

RoK: Never play enough with you man, always fun playing with you. I had to bounce cause SX was having a fest.

Rbrave: One day I'll beat you in Falco dittos. Come learn me something.

UTDzac: Yoshi vs. Peach is awesome, hopefully it wasn't a fluke. Maybe I'll beat you one day. Yoshi is gonna get some serious attention.

Edit: F4L: I'll be glad to take your money in the future. No Johns, you didn't do nothing wrong except to MM match me. We'll do it again at the highest price you'll let me.
Prepare to be smoked:bandit:

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Well if any of u falco players aint heard shiz quit. but imma try to tlk to him and get a combo vid. out of him. my falco is uninspired now and i might turn to ganon lol.

and i didn't know sx had anything that day.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
i take it from the previous posts that there was a tournament in dallas recently?? ughh
I've never competed in a tournament and i really would like to. :/ im pretty sure i will always suck if all i do is play my cousins

bluezaft

The True Zaft
it's ok poot, your ganon is a beast...
i'm practicing on my l-canceling
You're a Peach, you've got no business l-cancelling. What you need to learn is float cancelling. Next time we see each other, remind me to tell me how to do it.

Ratatat: We do something every weekend usually, with the information in this thread. Check back soon, it looks like Zac or someone else will be having something tomorrow.

I got a text from someone about a smashfest on friday. I think it was from bigo since all the sentences ended with an exclamation mark. I'll update with that info after labor day.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Uploaded a few vids from yesterday, I'll have the rest up in subsequent posts.

[BKM] RagnaRok the Reaper Vs. [Reset]Aries, God of War
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK6Cy7ubnXM

[BKM] RagnaRoK the Reaper & Falco 4 Life V.S. Isidro & Cousin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmE_e8zKqiE

[BKM] RunningBrave V.S. [BKM] RagnaRoK the Reaper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmcpRr8VsIg

[BKM] RagnaRok the Reaper Vs. [Reset]Aries, God of War (4 STOCKED)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFJGMe-aTLM

[Note, Just come back to this page and this post to see the rest of the videos. I'll be uploading throughout the day]

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
Thanks bluzaft, I'll be checking back here pretty often i really want to go to my first tournament soon

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
uhh kinda i live in this crappy part of dallas but i can take a bus to duncanville easy

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ratatat: Dude, crappy part? Lawl! You live in Oakcliff too or something? And man, sorry to tell you but no Dart Bus runs to D-Ville, I've tried Though, the DART Bus drops you right by my house, not too far. I could maybe smash with you then? What part of Dallas you live in?

Edit : Don't forgot to look all the way up to the top for the videos. I still got Many more to put up. Including the Falco Ditto with Running Brave and F4L, my Match with Aries and Samus, and some more with Running Brave, and one of Scorpio and Running Brave. So, stay tuned to this page!

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
haha yah. crappy part=oak cliff
hey yeah i need new people to play against im not very good seeing as i have played the same 2 people over and over. i've gone pretty close to duncanville with DART like bus#574 kinda goes in that direction doesnt it?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
No idea, but hey. Seriously, where do you live? The 405 Runs by my house, like 1 block away. And we can get to my crew members house via the 19 or the .... forgot the other bus. xD

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well hey if u not dat good i can give u some pointers in **** ratatat. all the people i play with regularly i preety much trained and taught em a lot of **** so i can help ya easy.

jus hit me up 972-841-5390. u got a number mane.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
falco: uhh yeah i'll send you a text later or something so you get my number whats your name? and maybe we can play soon and you can see what i need help on.

ragna:never even heard of these buses i live like on davis n westmoreland if you know where that is but i can to westmoreland station with no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom