• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
stay in your own city mouf, your not invited in this thread, all you are is pointless trash talk getting in the way of us seeing whats going on.

and nobody feels like wasting the gas money to come play you, so go post somewhere else.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
bluezaft and utd zac are insanely better than RoK and (i'm assuming even tho i haven't played them) his palz. just sayin

also dallas sux
How about you and your suck ***, Copy Cat Dallas lookin' *** City of Houston come down here and get the Bejeebus whooped out of them? And if Dallas sucks so ****in' Much, stick with your lame *** City ya ****in' ******. Oh, They're not insanely better, Word to the wise ya dip****.

runningbrave9

Smash Cadet
Rowlett Smash Tournament
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Hosted by me, Jared
1v1 - $5
2v2 - $5 per team
Crews - for fun fool :laugh:
(an official venue TBA later but probably at my place)

I decided to add crews in since thats all everyone talks about but nothing ever goes down. I want a better name for the tourny as well but whatever.

as much as i love you RoK, as bluezaft said many pages back, my crew is really the people i play with, so, BKM is not for me. Rage, poot, and I are a 'crew' :dizzy:

assemble your crew. take off of work whatever just make sure all you BKM and Garland scrubs show. so you can get whooped by my 'crew' of 3 and zac and chris in there 2 man crew :psycho:

I have 4 TVs, 3 Cubes, and 1 Smash so please help me and bring something!

I'll keep you updated. :laugh:

EDIT: looks like somethings going down in houston. i can have this at another time... what does everyone think? drive to houston and spend moneys or play for a few bones local?

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
How about you and your suck ***, Copy Cat Dallas lookin' *** City of Houston come down here and get the Bejeebus whooped out of them? And if Dallas sucks so ****in' Much, stick with your lame *** City ya ****in' ******. Oh, They're not insanely better, Word to the wise ya dip****.
shut up ;)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
to mouf:

make us.

to RUNNINGBRAVE:

i'll show you a scrub son :-)

i've joined a new crew, and we will be there within seconds of the slightest raise of my sword.

THUNDERCATS!! HOE!!!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
hey rok, i think we're going to a houston sf/std/tourney on the 22nd.

wanna come??

offer extended to anyone else also, i think we should all pitch in for a hotel room also, i dont want to sleep with the scent off freshly ***** houston noobs all around us.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
hey rok, i think we're going to a houston sf/std/tourney on the 22nd.

wanna come??

offer extended to anyone else also, i think we should all pitch in for a hotel room also, i dont want to sleep with the scent off freshly ***** houston noobs all around us.
Depends on how much it's going to cost us per person (Once you draw up those numbers) To go. So, it's a maybe for me. Hmm.. I need a ****in' Job. Besides that, I'mma see about it, Anything to beat MOuf's *** and shut him the **** up.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Why don't you just go to the Dallas tournament on the 22nd that Runningbrave just now announced?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
simply put, mouth will not shut up.

and the houston smashers are a cocky breed anyway, they need a good humbling.
Are you serious? Dude, the only reason Mouf is trash-talking is to sucker people into going to the tournament. It's not even a big tournament. I can't believe it's actually working.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol mouf is up here getting to yall wit these lil one line insults/ trash talk.

blue: wat did runninnbrave announce. i aint been reading the pages

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
lolrzpop at last page.5, sheet is flying everywhere.

Scav is the much needed missing ingredient in Dallas smash.

Rowlett tournament for righteousness!

F4L: Sept. 22 at Rbraves

My cattens are calling me. They are better at smash than Rage. Prove different punk! Rbrave come to. My yoshi needs more food.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
lol mouf is up here getting to yall wit these lil one line insults/ trash talk.

blue: wat did runninnbrave announce. i aint been reading the pages
tourney in my backyard basically(check last page), so everyone go. don't go to houston instead of this.

hey mouf, i recommended your gnome *** - check it - http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2862577&posted=1#post2862577

also there is no crew really amongst me, rbrave, and poot. we just play every once in a while. im in for any 'crew' battle though. 1vs 100, say i won't.

TGM

Smash Lord
wow, i check this thread and it all mouf attack and dallas attack.

if yall wanna go you can. there will be 25 or more going. housing is 100% for OOC kids.

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Poot: Dean aka NeoBlood aka Charles is forbidden from playing with yall again. He comes over saying yall are good and that we should play. THen proceeded to get stocked. So from now on he cant go out and play with others until he gets better. Also hopefully we can play sometime as Booya and I would like to play yall. Hopefully Ill be off work for the 22nd tourney.

Everyone else can come get some as well. =D

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
you know what blue you got a point, screw houston im just gonna go to the closer tourney, with BETTER players.

anybody wanna come over and play today?

its gonna be me kg and pi3 so far, lets add to the list :-P

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
I agree, Brave you should keep this tourney on the schedule.

Also it aint Zac and Bluezaft only its ME TOO!!! I dont have a crew anyways so Ill be with team UTD since, you know, I go there. Plus how can yall get gang banged without a gang? Gang > 2 people.

TGM

Smash Lord
you know what blue you got a point, screw houston im just gonna go to the closer tourney, with BETTER players.

anybody wanna come over and play today?

its gonna be me kg and pi3 so far, lets add to the list :-P
its cool. dont be so poop faced. i did no trash talkin.

and a city with wobbles? yes he is WAY better. so i understand u staying there.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Well there's going to be a smashfest in Dallas tomorrow. As for tournaments, the next one is going to be on the 22nd.

Jared, do you want to make a separate thread for your tournament? It'll probably get more attention that way.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Hey, did you guys know there's a tournament in Fort Worth on the 30th? DoH will be so happy.

Thread imminent.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
/q

***SpeedyX187 left the server. (leaving)

On a serious note, I won't make it to any smash fest, this week or in about 4- 5 weeks. I'm moving to mexico to DJ for my friend's dad. When, I get back, I should be able to go to some smash fests... D:

I'm serious, now, who in the hell plays street fighter 3 3rd strike online????!111!!/? D:

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
/q

***SpeedyX187 left the server. (leaving)

On a serious note, I won't make it to any smash fest, this week or in about 4- 5 weeks. I'm moving to mexico to DJ for my friend's dad. When, I get back, I should be able to go to some smash fests... D:

I'm serious, now, who in the hell plays street fighter 3 3rd strike online????!111!!/? D:
I DO *****. How do I do it?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord

Your sig for BKM rawr. I did a new lighting/Fade shade technique to the top of your name and bottom of your picture. May do it for all BKM sigs when I redo them pretty soon. >=]

OMFG, BLUE, I DON'T KNOW WHO DID THIS, BUT WHOEVER DID OWNED THE HELL OUTTA YOU. xD (It was on your myspace) and Happy late Birthday!

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I (I being Drew) have to edit this because ROMs are not allowed to be discussed on the forums...

Now if you were to say PM him this then I wouldn't have to know about it :)

SpeedyX Edit: Sorry for being ignorant. : ( I didn't think people take Roms that serious... I already knew about all of the Rom sites that are getting knocked offline because of that.. But, ****, I didn't know it was that serious. Thanks. =]

starboardman

Smash Apprentice
Hey, did anyone go to the CPL in Dallas at the end of August? I went and got my arse whooped in the first round by a Fox, there were loads of Peaches and Sheiks... that was kind of annoying... I was the only Falco I think and the guy that beat me was the only Fox... and... there were a couple Marth'ers that was about... I was kind of disappointed in the lack of character variety. Anyway... I was just wondering if any of y'all went... it was a cool event. I got really far in the poker tourney at least! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom