• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
There is no address right now. I don't know what it is. Runningbrave will have to post it.
i couldv'e swarn the ***** said some **** bout it before, owell. runninbrave mane get on yo **** and tell me where.

RoK: mane u a fool. crank dat F4L lol. its funny cause i made a dance myself just today when i was marching on the field. it just came to me haha.

breakyourarmor

Smash Cadet
I'm going to try and make it to the tournament coming up, so an address (if it hasn't been posted already) would be great. If I'm able to come I'll be bringing a cube/smash + TV.

starboardman

Smash Apprentice
Nice rappin thur Rok. I have been thinking about making a few raps on SSB for quite a while... I'm think somethin like... "Forget the melee... I'm ready for the brawl yalllll..." could be the hook... what do you think?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
rok that rap was pure genious.

my house is open if anyone wants to come get some matches in today, just call me or pm or whatev.

wanna come bluezaft? or poot? im in desperate need of someone at a higher skill level lol

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Fire: Coolz thanks. Need to get my mic workin so I can record this.

Starboardman: Hmm.. we could do a collabo if you got a mic, I can give ya the software and stuff later. And that's a cool hook, might need some alterations as far as making it repeat because the ya'll sounds like the ender before we go into a verse; so that would be the last line.

RunningBrave: I got work with J-Roc that weekend working a security gig. I don't know if I'll be able to make this tournament, as bad as I've been wanting to try my Marth out in actual competition (I don't consider that MGC thing competition, as the only competent players there were Blue/UTD at the Anatole).

Poot: Gimme Herbz.

Rage: I'm doing bout the same against you. Though, you kept rematching me everytime I managed to beat you the first time around XD (Your Marth/Link) but yeah; Your and Runningbrave's speed with Marth is stupid good. (I notice that Blue has good defense and mindgame edgeguards with Marth/ You have good ways of getting back onto the stage and delaying on the edge with Marth and overwhelming offense/Runningbrave has a very, VERY fast movement with him.) So, I don't know w hat mine is, but I'm trying to combine them. ALSO I will take down your captain falcon, much better than the last time I played him. xD

F4L: WHOOO. Hit that Kraken!

Dr. Drew the Dragon : Where've you been? You need to come experience some of this RagnaRoK *** wuppin'.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
rok: superjohn: i was playing subpar that day because the day before i played at poot's house with a diff. controller for many hours, but good matches nonetheless.

on another note, poot lost to my peach yesterday on multiple occasions, i don't float cancel or use c-stick!! she will retire victorious.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
RoK: I'm at college (at A&M so it's a bit of a drive), also I can't remember you ever getting more than 2 stock off of me...

However I kinda didn't bring smash with me to college by mistake, so I probably won't be playing for quite a while, maybe you'll be a little better (or at least I'll be worse) whenever I get back home :)

Little Hawk

Smash Rookie
Eric:
thanks for letting me and Jared play at your place.

Eric, Erics little brother, and KG:
I wasnt in the mario mood today, but next time be ready for him :p

Jeff:
That is one good marth. great matches. lets play again soon :chuckle:

Jared says he will post the address for the tournament tomorrow.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Dr. Drew the Dragon: I'm a contender now though, Ask Blue/Rage, I'm doing fairly well, maybe not fully able to beat them ( Or if so, not consecutively) But, My Marth is turning into a problem and fast. Just get your cube so you can be ready xD.

Lil' Hawk: You RunningBrave's Little brother from his videos?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
yeah thats him rok, the kids a plumber prodigy lol

im waiting for scav to come out of hiding so he can destroy him in a ditto lolz

lil hawk/ reed: no prob man, im gonna be doin that more often since smashfests are slowly fading away, btw i think your should work on that fox, you were devistating jared in those dittos lol

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Speedy: I haven't listened yet to your track thing, but if you can chop/screw good; I'mma need you to do so for my upcoming CD on some parts. :O MOO.

PREVIEW! (Finna type this in the 2 minutes before class starts xD)

RagnaRoK, Freestyle, buck wild n' homicidal/
Flashin' up some top models, poppin' collars and poppin' bottles//
D-Town, Dallas texas, Wreckless, though to the point/
For joint custody of a Baby Benz, goin to civil court again, Sippin' Bacardi and on some Hen While hens Jockin' me and friends//

Gah, sucks *** for now>_> Gotta go!

isidro

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, what do yall think about a smashfest out in the open, exposed to the elements? of course when the weather turns cooler don't want rok overheating... j/k.
i'd like to hold a smashfest but my house is to small to have many people inside of, i have many coolers that we could fill with cokes and ice also have tables for the tvs and a few chairs too. let me know if it's a horrible idea.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
the chop is rather strange on that one speedy
That's the first song, i've ever screwed & chopped. My friend, from houston, said it sucked. I'm actually, working on it, right now. I'm understanding the chopping. It's hard, since it's on keyboard. D: For now, that is what I have. In a couple months, i'll have whole cd's out. =]]]

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........lol

The Kangz?? Nah, maybe when you're older.

RoK you've got too much time on your hands dude lol.

We'll see how you do at Runningbraves.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
yeah thats him rok, the kids a plumber prodigy lol

im waiting for scav to come out of hiding so he can destroy him in a ditto lolz

lil hawk/ reed: no prob man, im gonna be doin that more often since smashfests are slowly fading away, btw i think your should work on that fox, you were devistating jared in those dittos lol
Scav? Who's that?

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Dangs. I heard that perfect Form of Man called poot, The Box is a broken character in that game. Worse than Peach with missiles.

RoK bring the green and i'll bring the green, although, I do owe you for that drink.

Scav
: Come to something. Your company is missed.

Isidro: Sounds gravy train to me. Long as the weather supports humans/electronics.

Rbrave& Rage: thanks for letting me know about Fire's shindig the other day. I do admit that it might be possible I just ignored yalls calls/messages. School days (tues,.thurs.) are serious business and all.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Dangs. I heard that perfect Form of Man called poot, The Box is a broken character in that game. Worse than Peach with missiles.

RoK bring the green and i'll bring the green, although, I do owe you for that drink.

Scav: Come to something. Your company is missed.
I knew it, you do chief! : DDDD We needa chief, d00d. =]]]

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman

Scav
: Come to something. Your company is missed.

Isidro: Sounds gravy train to me. Long as the weather supports humans/electronics.

Rbrave& Rage: thanks for letting me know about Fire's shindig the other day. I do admit that it might be possible I just ignored yalls calls/messages. School days (tues,.thurs.) are serious business and all.
schools for fools

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
YO!: Can anyone host something this Friday or Saturday or something? Even if I can just come because I really, REALLY want to practice.

Whoo! (Let me know what ya'll think of my LYRICISM!)

I'mz goin to MOON ROCKET!

I'm goin platinum!

Geo

Smash Ace
Hai guyz wha hapinin in diz thred?

So yeah, names Geo nice to meet you all!

Just moved from Roseville CA to Coppell TX and wanna get to know all the Dallas Smashers. This tourney sounds like a great way to do it! Can't wait to meet you all in person.

One thing though rules and venue please?

Oh and since I'm new, money matches? $1 to $5.... I need to buy a new video card....

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hai guyz wha hapinin in diz thred?

So yeah, names Geo nice to meet you all!

Just moved from Roseville CA to Coppell TX and wanna get to know all the Dallas Smashers. This tourney sounds like a great way to do it! Can't wait to meet you all in person.

One thing though rules and venue please?

Oh and since I'm new, money matches? $1 to $5.... I need to buy a new video card....
SURE Five dollar money match, RagnaRoK the Reaper, RESPECT THE BEST!

runningbrave9

Smash Cadet
Little Hawk & runningbrave host Smash Tournament
Saturday, September 22, 2007 Noon-???
1313 Battlefield Dr. Rowlett 75089

1v1 - $5
2v2 - $5 per team

My parents were kind enough to allow me and my brother have everyone over all day for this, so please follow these 2 rules for them.

DO NOT eat or drink over any carpet! (Keep food and drinks in the kitchen.)
DO NOT use inappropriate language! (If you must, just whisper; no yelling!)

I have 6 TVs, 2 Cubes, and 1 Smash.
Help me out and bring stuffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom