• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i think he would be a poison pokemon trainer, like the kind you always run into in the forest that want to fight you for no reason, and they throw out a level 5 weedle lol

i def. cant really see the staryu thing though lol

you wanna come play today rage? we can get a repeat, with recording equipment this time.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
actually the pokemon thing is in reference to something that he wrote on his myspace.

and no i won't be recording with brave ever again because he refuses to put up vids of him getting owned, which im sure is why your vids aren't up either bluezaft. seriously though more than half of my vids are not up, including multiple four stocks.

gist of convo:

rage: hey when are the vids from last time going to be up?
brave: hey dude, let's just forget about those vids and record new ones!
rage: why?
brave: those are 2 weeks old.
rage: why did you record 3-4 hours of vids if you weren't going to put any up?
brave: i don't know
rage: *stops caring and decides not to record friendlies with people anymore*

fire: ill play you later this week if you want, no vids, sorry man. maybe wed or thurs morning. you know the number.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Psh, I'm willing to put up videos of me getting owned IF THAT'S POSSIBLE. I think the only match I've got that I've actually lost though, is me against Scorpio in a Link Ditto (He won 2 out of 3) But that's it, and I can't find that tape cause that had the crew battle on it.
Also, I'm putting up matches of me and Jimmy (I recorded one hour straight, and I'm putting up every match we had, I think I lost about 6 or something.) My Marth lost to his gannon a few times, he beat my Roy with his Jiggs, and he got me with his Falco a few times. I've already did three of the matches, but have yet to put them on youtube. As I want to do it back to back to back, so, I gotta wait till I complete it.

Rage: I'll do some friendly records with me, I doubt you would destroy me, or get close :O
BlueZaft: Same with you, LETSA PLAY! :O Record and get pwned!

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
now if i were to accurately describe bluezaft as a pokemon, it would be metapod: highly defensive and boring to watch. HARDEN!! HARDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rok: unless you've improved incredibly im sure history would repeat itself. i would sandbag and not really pay attention the first match, barely losing and then i would subsequently 3 and 2 stock you.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
now if i were to accurately describe bluezaft as a pokemon, it would be metapod: highly defensive and boring to watch. HARDEN!! HARDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rok: unless you've improved incredibly im sure history would repeat itself. i would sandbag and not really pay attention the first match, barely losing and then i would subsequently 3 and 2 stock you.

Sorry buddy, I don't think you three stocked me last time (I think one time with C.Falcon) But that's it. Also, I've corrected the two main problems I have (Well, three). #1! Staying too close to the edge to setup for easy kills,t hough, this usually works on majority of the people, however, you know the frames to release and grab the edge and stay unscathed, so I'm fine. #2! Dexterity. I hardly moved and stayed in the same general area as I didn't want to go full out becasue of the consequences it may cause! Never more!

Last but not least, my main problem, "Combos". (Also stated on how low it was in my "Select your smasher thing.") That's the only reason you were able to get me. I had as many opportunitys as you did to cause damage, however; Because I was focus more on defense (I picked up BlueZaft's playstyle and intergrated it in with my own; as far as defense) I hardly attempted to do any combos (Basically all of them had to start with the short-hopped fair, which I think is harder with Marth than fox!)l. But, get ready to be owned, Cause you make ASSLOADS of mistakes, you just cover it up with power and speed; and now that I can successfully exploit that. OH, ITS PWNAGE TIME MY FRIEND.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
RoK: Why would I post in this topic other than to respond to people?

I'm not even in Dallas right now and technically retired from smash, though I'll gladly come out of retirement to take your money :)

Then you complain that I give you an infraction when you had like 5 censor dodges in one post... because I don't spam like most everyone else does in this topic?

How do you think I got to be a mod in the first place? I was made a mod for not making posts like well... most of yours. Maybe you should let your game do the talking, always seemed to work for me.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Don't forget my awesome Struggle combos.

i think he would be a poison pokemon trainer, like the kind you always run into in the forest that want to fight you for no reason, and they throw out a level 5 weedle lol.
Hey, what are you saying!? If you're implying my Pikachu sucks, I will money match you and take all your money. Okay, so I'm not really Rage-level...but my Pika is still amazing and adorable.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Whuza stickin' what in da whut Nao?!

Drew: DR. DREW THE NOOB! (I'll 4 stock you HORRIBLE!)

ALL: If I was a poke'mon, who would I be? AND FOR WHAT REASONS? BWAHHAHAHA.

Bwah ha. But overall. I believe my Marth will be a force to wreckin' with. >] BWAH HA.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Last but not least, my main problem, "Combos". (Also stated on how low it was in my "Select your smasher thing.") That's the only reason you were able to get me. I hardly attempted to do any combos (Basically all of them had to start with the short-hopped fair, which I think is harder with Marth than fox!)l.
im sorry ill just stop hitting you from now on when we play, it is clearly the only reason i beat you...

and why the hell would anyone shffle fox's f-air to start a combo?

take drew's advice, haha.

and here's another vid of the most fun marth that ever existed- http://youtube.com/watch?v=0OgcdPTk5Ws

and on the subject, pokemon battle! we all know yoshi is the evolved form of dragonite - http://youtube.com/watch?v=nKI_-NCMS2M

and drew come on, who wants to be a mod, seriously...

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
actually the pokemon thing is in reference to something that he wrote on his myspace.

and no i won't be recording with brave ever again because he refuses to put up vids of him getting owned, which im sure is why your vids aren't up either bluezaft. seriously though more than half of my vids are not up, including multiple four stocks.

gist of convo:

rage: hey when are the vids from last time going to be up?
brave: hey dude, let's just forget about those vids and record new ones!
rage: why?
brave: those are 2 weeks old.
rage: why did you record 3-4 hours of vids if you weren't going to put any up?
brave: i don't know
rage: *stops caring and decides not to record friendlies with people anymore*

fire: ill play you later this week if you want, no vids, sorry man. maybe wed or thurs morning. you know the number.
I have, at least, half of my videos that i got whooped.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Blue: of course you dont suck, but you do look like a poison trainer lol

rage: how about thursday afternoon? and im sure brave would be cool about putting some losing matches up if we discussed it together and put the least embarrassing losses up lol

newayz, what up ppl? anybody wanna join me and rage?

Blue again: you do live right down the street, why dont you come to? or we could come to you.

milkshake33

Smash Apprentice
so a pony and a pig are on an island, and a big tree falls and hits the pig. the pig wakes up after it gets knocked out and the pony is standing there. The pig says "why didnt you tell me it was gonna hit me".
The horse replied "i was like 50 feet away, and i couldnt yell that far to warn u anyways"! So the pig asked y? And the Pony esplained......... BECAUSE IM A LITTLE HORSE!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha. heard that one today. thought i would share it!!! gl everyone on saturday. except blue........ bc u never wished me good luck. *frown*

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Huh? Good luck for what?

Fire: I've got 3 exams and an essay this week. There will be no free time for me.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
lmao that sucks dude

i've finished my online homework until november : )

but ive got 2 tests, so i kinda feel where youre coming from, is zac busy?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
1pm sounds like a winner if you ask me. Hey Boris, did you know I wrote an essay on myspace about how I would be a Squirtle if I were a Pokemon? It's the best essay in the world.

Also, TO ALL! If I was a pokemon, what would I be? And Why?!
Uh-oh, someone wants attention! Who's a good Reaper? Is Rok a good Reaper? Yes he is! Yes he is!

Where's bluezaft, Rok? Huh? Where is he?

There he is!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Everyone Cheekkkkkk For Vids!

1pm sounds like a winner if you ask me. Hey Boris, did you know I wrote an essay on myspace about how I would be a Squirtle if I were a Pokemon? It's the best essay in the world.

Uh-oh, someone wants attention! Who's a good Reaper? Is Rok a good Reaper? Yes he is! Yes he is!

Where's bluezaft, Rok? Huh? Where is he?

There he is!
..... LOL. >_> When I go crazy and start throwing FECES everywhere, I'M aimng for you first! :chuckle:

ON A SERIOUS NOTE!
Me and Falco 4 Life played Saturday and I recorded a full hour straight of us playing. And I'll be posting up that WHOLE hour on here. I think I got vids up from the first 13 minutes of playing, and here they are!

1.) http://youtube.com/watch?v=6GtWrKbYQGc
2.) http://youtube.com/watch?v=tGoHnizuZhM
3.) http://youtube.com/watch?v=JMAsTS5pvCo
4.) http://youtube.com/watch?v=9etbY79NIRM
5.) http://youtube.com/watch?v=GoYtqBmdNy4

(Also, I'm going to start doing 2 or 3 videos at a time per clip on youtube, simply because Idon't want a billion videos up xD)
Leave comments and opinions :O

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Rbrave's G&W is too much!

Fire: Were you talking about Tuesday or Wednesday?

F4L: We still doing Gdorf ditto? If so, I need to actually practice with him.

pootwoot! I wanna play Firegod with Samus. I will beat him once!

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
..... LOL. >_> When I go crazy and start throwing FECES everywhere, I'M aimng for you first! :chuckle:

ON A SERIOUS NOTE!
Me and Falco 4 Life played Saturday and I recorded a full hour straight of us playing. And I'll be posting up that WHOLE hour on here. I think I got vids up from the first 13 minutes of playing, and here they are!

(Also, I'm going to start doing 2 or 3 videos at a time per clip on youtube, simply because Idon't want a billion videos up xD)
Leave comments and opinions :O
why are you guys playing in slow mo?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
why are you guys playing in slow mo?
You go pretty fast, but you miss majority of the time, we pretty much even out. And since I've worked on my speed/combo'ing. Erm, You're pretty much roadkill to me now.

Fire: You have absolutely no room to talk. Mr. I get 3 stocked then RoK has to come in and clean up my mess against RunningBrave lookin @$$!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol RoK. ay i got ****in suspended at school today. and dis **** is fun lol. i'm chillin at da house. imma finish up all my work and clean my room (since my momma mad) den urk up out dis hoe.

and i tlked to my dad and like i said. he said yea bout da tourneys. so if i give him a set date i can go ahead n do it.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Link? I need to read it.
Also: Do something tomorrow Fire.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
It's true, I've got his family locked up in my closet.
It's like harry potter.......only less magical.........and interesting.
Also:Not in reset?roflroflroflroflroflrofl

EDIT:

The squirtle looks like some sort of ice cream sandwich.

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Hey, are they moving time or what cause 12 is TOO EARLY.

If it aint getting pushed back we'll be late, cause, heh, yeah thats ReaRRY Er-RY.

Someone let us know please!!!!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Just show up at 1, the tournament wouldn't start at noon anyway.

Jared, do you have a bracket program or should I bring my laptop?

Also, who wants to play tomorrow? I'm looking forward to having free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom