• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
**** i can't wait till saturday. i aint really played alot of yall and i'm eager to see what yall got.

n a lil off subject. if u aint checked out smashbros.com do so. the best update was done today. all i have to say is that was some of the best 15 seconds of my summer lol

leapinghare

Smash Cadet
anyone wanna play some smash tonight?? runningbrave and myself are gonna be chillin tonight at my house and we need some people to play... i live in Bedford near where the MGC was. 972 922 9289, gimme a call if ya wanna come.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
leapinghare: i don't really think i can remember u. (i tlk to 2 many smashers) but i hope u go to MGC saturday.

Bigo: jus lol

wildboris: i almost 4got bout u mane. i really wanna play u saturday. ooooooooooooo me n my falco are ready for dis. and we'll bring along my excited ganon to lol.

bluezaft: i got a suprise for your marth.

laggy TV's ftw lol. jk

bluezaft

The True Zaft
No, no he doesn't. Peach is the the only character that doesn't use l-canceling or spacing, so she is the god of laggy tvs.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
pshhh peach still aint ready for my falco. 4get a float cancel haha. even if my lazers and pillaring aint as fast, neither is peach so its even.

even if i played a peach on those TV's and got whooped its because they can even whoop me on a regular TV

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
That would be awesome! well how was the tourney today? Man i had to work but i will be at the one in Plano no matter what cause i live so close and i will lose like my first match so i really won't have to stay there and can leave for work whenever!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
f4l, money match me on the laggy tvs. lolllzzz

And peach does use spacing. Ask wobbles about my downtilt.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
At TONIGHT'S exciting episode of Laggy McGee: The Tournament--

1 Peach #1
2 Peach #2
3... all the poor schmucks that don't play Peach

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
pshhh forget peach. jus cause yall can't l-cancel on those TV's don't mean people with other characters can't. **** i play a preety good peach but i'd rather stick to my characters. $2 mm on any peach (besides zach and DoH) against my falco. i'll show yall.

plus i beat ****n marcus haha (even though he won the set). i'm glad i tlked to shiz about fighting peaches.

reqy

Smash Journeyman
I never had a problem with l-cancelling on those TVs even with Falco. The only problems I had were trying to sweetspot with forward B and missing alot of bairs with full jumps. I lost a few friendlies down in the one in Austin because I'd either forward B too low and miss the ledge or too high and get dsmashed back off anyway.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
cool bigo my sis was like were is he at. and mouf i hope u notice that lil statement that said on those TV's. i'm only going to one more tourney n thats the one n plano

reqy

Smash Journeyman
Is there a different set of prizes for you Dallas dwellers? I'm just asking because the Championship is scheduled to be in Dallas and it would be a waste to have a $250 ticket unless the winner lives out of town.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Nope! They get a voucher thing for a plane ticket from Dallas to Dallas. Makes sense, doesn't it?

reqy

Smash Journeyman
They could just refund the tickets and purchase some non-laggy TV's from the same sponsor. I mean that's what $1000 ($250 /wk) wasted on Smash alone that could be used to benefit the competitors(assuming that all first place winners live in Dallas)?

Well, you could have the chance of some of the winners moving to a different city unless they already booked the flights.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
UTD Zac won. He also won the Wii Bowling tournament. Apparently Peach is broken on laggy TVs even in completely different games.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I will Win next time. Zac took me in out in Quarter/Semi Finals and ****ed me in a counter pick. (Last match of hte game, Picked Peach on Dreamland. Horrible ****). But, I will win the next tournament, mark my wordssss.

Changsta : I need to play you!

F4L : I pwnt you, I'm better, nuff said.

Dark : I'm better than you too (Lawl, I came back and won with link AGAIN) But, they ****ed you on this **** tournament man, they need to get they **** right.

Speedy: You said Roy sucked, fought me with MARTH and got 4 STOCKED. Nuff said.

Remember :Roy Counters all. See you at the next tournament!

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
I will Win next time. Zac took me in out in Quarter/Semi Finals and ****ed me in a counter pick. (Last match of hte game, Picked Peach on Dreamland. Horrible ****). But, I will win the next tournament, mark my wordssss.

Changsta : I need to play you!

F4L : I pwnt you, I'm better, nuff said.

Dark : I'm better than you too (Lawl, I came back and won with link AGAIN) But, they ****ed you on this **** tournament man, they need to get they **** right.

Speedy: You said Roy sucked, fought me with MARTH and got 4 STOCKED. Nuff said.

Remember :Roy Counters all. See you at the next tournament!
You didn't 4 stock me with pika. : DDD =/ d(^_^)b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom