• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Yeah, I two stocked you, and would've been three if I didn't drop too low when I should've up b'd. Lawlz. RAGNAROK THE REAPER! RESPECT DA BEST!

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I two stocked you, and would've been three if I didn't drop too low when I should've up b'd. Lawlz. RAGNAROK THE REAPER! RESPECT DA BEST!
Laggy tv's FTL. D: Plus, I wasn't even in the "zone". D: My first round with that one dude, I got into my zone during the last two matches. =/ I must say, you have gotten really good. =]]] U'Air SHFFL's FTW : DDD

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
don't lie to the boy speedy. if u give him an inch he'll take a mile.

RoK u sorry mane u jus had a better day then me. i kill u on regular TV's

isidro

Smash Apprentice
rok if speedy was using zelda/shiek i recorded the fight where you 2 stocked him but not the one where you 4 stocked him. we also didn't get to play each other this time maybe in 2 weeks

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Dam speedy i wish i would have been there to play with you and others and way to go UTD Zach!

Speedy how far did you make it in the tourney this time.....seeing how you did not have to play against DOH?

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
i learnd two things at the tourny 1. spacies are hard to play on laggy tv's and 2. i need a ton of practice against peach

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
rok if speedy was using zelda/shiek i recorded the fight where you 2 stocked him but not the one where you 4 stocked him. we also didn't get to play each other this time maybe in 2 weeks
Put it up on youtube! xD, Put it like RoK v.S. Speedy or RagnaRoK V.S. Speedy. I wanna watch it. And man, that 4 stocked would've got me known.

F4L : Naaa, i'd kill you even worse and a regular T.V., Since I missed a lot of my L-Cancels and couldn't dash dance for sh*t, thus, lack of mind games.

UTD Zac: You know i would've beat you! God **** for counter picks!

Speedy: LAWLZ!

Isidro: Yeah, I didn't get to play you or your cousin, we need to make sure we play each other the next time, Lol. Been wanting to see if we've improved or not.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
BTW isidro. If you can't put it up on youtube, and you got it on your computer, send it to Omnihayato@aol.com and put the Subject "V.S. Speedy" So I know. Lol, if anyone records me, make sure you put in my name as "RagnaRoK" Because someone has taken RoK, and uses that tag in some foreign country or something, like Bermuda or however you spell it, so I'mma just go by RagnaRoK on youtube, but ya'll know to call me Ragna or RoK for short.Lawlz.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
maybe you should go by Crack RoK....just kiddin cause that is taken by someone else all ready! maybe if you are at tourney in Plano we can smash cause i did not play you one on one at my smashfest!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Lol yeah, true true. Didn't even get to do a one on one thing at all. BTW, next time you have a drunken smashfest, be sure to let me know. Lawl. Whoo.

To anyone that this may apply to: I need a ride out to the Plano Tournament, so if anyone is going and wouldn't mind taking me, let me know. I'll meet you at your place if necessary and we can leave from there, I really want to go to this thing, I would be greatful and in their debt. Thanks.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
well if i go i could give you a ride but i will have to leave b4 11 cause i have to work that night, so if you wanted to stay longer, you would probally have to find a ride back home!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Thats fine by me! Lol. >=] Bwa ha~! Thanks Big O!

BTW, if others are going, be sure to let me know if you still could take me just incase Big O decides not to go to the event. xD, Being prepared always makes a diff!

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Those TV's should be banned from electricity.

Good set Bluezaft, I dont think things would have worked out better with working TVs. So Good game.

Everyone else in friendlies it was as fun as it could be.

No more MGC for me!!! Unless they get right.

proof

Smash Cadet
me and taylor are going to the tourney this sat. for sure. Can any1 explain y i can't log off of taylor's acc. cuz he went on it one time at my house, and i keep on trying to log off of it, but **** smashboards wont let me.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Yo proof. What you do is this. First off, go and log out of his account, Then wait for it to bring you back to the regular screen. Now, you probably will still be logged in. What you need to do now, is clear all your cookies, After you have done that (keep the page open during this) Hit F5 to refresh it, and your problem should be handled.

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
Yo proof. What you do is this. First off, go and log out of his account, Then wait for it to bring you back to the regular screen. Now, you probably will still be logged in. What you need to do now, is clear all your cookies, After you have done that (keep the page open during this) Hit F5 to refresh it, and your problem should be handled.

YUUUHHHHH finally logged off my homeys acc. thx man.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Hook me up with a job.

Any nubs wanna MM this Saturday?

Guess i'm going Doc through this tv de lag mess.

edit: Beware lads! No more lvl.9s. Rage and poot are training again.

Jared: We are smoke and smashin 11ish Tuesday morning. So clear your schedule now.

proof

Smash Cadet
homey??.......r we bringin homey back??

jeah son..... hey rok r u that guy that sometimes plays basketball at waterview??

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Aries36 would like to say something...

Aries36 | July 16, 2007
Say EVERYONE ON THE BOARD THIS IS ÃRÌÈS36 And I would love to play ANYONE who will accept the Challenge just hit me up at My Youtube [Aries36] THNKZ.☆

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Yea he does need to do that! Youtube is cool but not for messageing people back and forth or he could get a yahoo messager account or quiet gettin banned from the Boards!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ludachris90 : No problemo.

Proof: Na'll, I ain't that guy, I'm fat, I ain't been athletic in years. Food is my passion (And melee)

Poot: I will probably accept :O

Ares36: LAWLZ NEEDZ A MYSPACEZ0RZ

Speedy: http://youtube.com/watch?v=phC-FPbnKHc Pwnt your friend, Nuff said. I'll have to get the full video later.

PEACEOUT. BTW, I will be winning next tournament, mark.. my... words. >=]

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Alright I am tired of playin Smash with only my roomate.......so i am gonna have a smash get together in 2 days on Thursday! Not gonna be like the last one....so in other words i will not have any food or drinks! Sorry but payday is not until friday! well i guess i could have the smashfest on friday also! yeah that is better plan! Alright i am having smashfest on Thuresday and Friday! come anytime you want to get here! But be warned that i have to work friday night from 11pm to 7am!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I'll be there Friday.

Mouf: Lawl, we need to do the tie breaker between Roy and Donkey Kong. Or was I down 2 to 1? I don't know but I finished that time beautiful. Lawl, Countered your punch and killed you good. And poot 4 stocked you that time in a Dr. Mario ditto, Hiiiiilarious.

Everyone : Y'know what be yankin' me by the ballz? Lawl. People stay I brag too much and can't back it up. As far as I'm concerned, I'm steadily improving with a character that most people won't touch with a 10 foot long melee control. So therefore, I'm doing great. I could cop out and y'know, use a cheap *** high tier char.

Shiek with her.. amazingly, easily combo'd A attacks that require little to no effort. Marth with his riduclously long sword that can hit you from outer space and you're still on planet earth. Samus, who missles and comeback abilities are so ******** they make timmy from southpark look like Einstien. And Peach.. Oh Peach. The queen of laggy T.V.'s and require's Zero L-Cancelling. Fox, faster as hell, strong as up smash, wave shine, Falco, the combo'er! By golly those lazers! :O

So simple, I don't biotch at ya'll fine winning and not bragging when ya'll use a high tier. Don't get pissed off when I brag for beating some people with Teh Phir3 Man. Aiightz? Kthx. >:O

proof

Smash Cadet
so your not rage??.........hey poot your friends with that rage guy that still balls n waterview right? does he still live in dallas or wat...

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol RoK lol hahahahaha. dat **** was funny.
"Samus, who missles and comeback abilities are so ******** they make timmy from southpark look like Einstien. And Peach." lol hahaha. u funny kid. n i don't care bout u braggin. it makes it even more fun to put u down hahaha

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
homey??.......r we bringin homey back??

jeah son..... hey rok r u that guy that sometimes plays basketball at waterview??
Im bringin homey back(YAH!!)
them other boys dont know how to act(YAH!!)
I think its special wats behind ur back(YAH!!)
So turn around and ill pick up the slack(YAH!!)

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Yeah you guys might be off your rockers a bit but that is awesome! What is life without a lil crazyness to go along with da ****ed up people on the earth! we are the sane people and the rest of the world is Insane!

swift

Smash Journeyman
I would like to go to MGC this weekend but I have a school activity to go to. Oh well, My luck was bad with the last match up I had anyways.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
F4L.....That is RAGE, Didin't you know that?..........So who da **** are you suppose to be RAGE?...OOOOOOOhh.....NOBODY!

Rage..just jokin there but we not sure who you are, we know your handle is RAGE!

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
F4L.....That is RAGE, Didin't you know that?..........So who da **** are you suppose to be RAGE?...OOOOOOOhh.....NOBODY!

Rage..just jokin there but we not sure who you are, we know your handle is RAGE!

F4L certainly knows who i am. you can better acknowledge me as poot's training partner, the man you so proudly got 4-stocked by. here's the real question, if i can 2-stock poot does that mean i can 6-stock you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom