• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

swift

Smash Journeyman
Who's all going to the greenville tourney? I will actually stay and fight for this one I think. I will probably play with luigi. My fox couldn't L-cancel for nothing.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Unless they give some scrub Marth a free Go Directly To Second Place, Do Not Pass Wobbles, Do Not Even Try To Avoid Peach's Attacks In Finals card.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
**** i jus figured out i aint gonna b able to make the last MGC tourney. i got a family ruinion to go to. **** i actually had a chance to get 2nd or mayb even 1st

proof

Smash Cadet
chris.....get off my ishin account son.........shooooooooo

i think me and ludachris will be showin up to the last 2 of the midnight gamin things.....since they don't check the age limit after all.........prepare yourselves

proof

Smash Cadet
i wasn't trash talking.....i was warning u to prepare yourselves cause i heard it was gonna storm that weekend....

hey bluezaft...has melee1 told u about the smashfest he's planning on holding sometime next week??

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
**** it, i need an injunction to get those pictures taken down or something

i look like ****

lolz

um

bye dallas? see ya in 2 weeks? <3 <3

spyder0318

Smash Cadet
Is there gonna b time 4 money matches an if so anyone brave enough 2 take me on $5 a match. best 2/3

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
the life of a tourney winner is not an easy one! lol! but the life of a tourney-loser is super easy......and i should know cause i am a professional tourney -loser! lol

And for all the guys that i play smash with on a regualar bases and i tell you bout my friend Shogun and his samus from arkansas well his a vid! not the worlds best quility! this is also for you Woobles cause he wants to play you! here is a link to see some of them...he is the Smaus player!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVjbjkLHsN4&mode=related&search=

or just search for him on you tube! Search ThaShogun12

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Yes you do use them spacies rather well Poot! man i remember first playin you and get 4 stocked everytime! you would probally only 4 stock me but with high damage now......or maybe God would shine down on me and only let you 3 stock me!....with no damage!

swift

Smash Journeyman
Just to clear things up read this. This is the date and location of the MLG Dallas 2007. MLG is a big corperation that holds multiple tourney's at a time. you have games like Halo 2, rainbow 6, Gears of war, and never mind no smash. to check the times for these games or for more information go to Mlgpro.com

Dallas, TX
July 20-22, 2007
Hilton Anatole
2201 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75207
Phone: (214) 748-1200
http://www.hilton.com

By the way MLG is a way better and bigger establishment then MGC. There are hundreds and hundreds of people who go to MLG. I'm not trying to bash MGC. I am only telling the truth. I actually like MGC.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Then I have been lied to. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! do you think they will have it just as a side event?
There's no smash there whatsoever. MLG is sponsoring a whole separate smash circuit, mainly by funding large tournaments, like Pound 2, FC Diamond, and Camp Combo 2.

Of course none of those are around here...

But yeah I'd put money on Brawl being added to the pro circuit next year or the year after, then smash will be back in the big events.

proof

Smash Cadet
i heard that they only canceled smash this year cause they were waiting for brawl to come out for next year........

and MLG stands for Major League Gaming.....its like the NBA for gamers

MGC_Gamer

Smash Rookie
But yeah I'd put money on Brawl being added to the pro circuit next year or the year after, then smash will be back in the big events.
I'd take that bet. It appears the Pro Circuit is sponsored by Xbox. If so, they will almost definitely not allow Smash to be on the Pro Cirtcuit. Other major tournaments sponsored by Xbox (WCG, WSVG) are Xbox only.

MGC has potential to be huge. In 2007, there will be 53 events in 17 cities. Plans are to expand further in 2008. It is likely that Brawl will be part of the 2008 circuit. Nintendo is a sponsor of MGC!!!

If you want Smash to be in the big events, help MGC succeed. Spread the word to help get more players at the events. Give the organizers feedback on how to make the events better. Join the forums and help build a community around MGC.

swift

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to smash with M3D, JV, and Alphazealot. Extras are always welcome.
What day are you guys going to MLG and what time? I wouldn't mind playing with you guys. My last name is Cordero, Falco 4 life. If anyone else wants to add me on myspace feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom