• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
WTF? How did I get an infraction for postin' in 1337?

Remove my infraction drew Elite Speak translation is placed on what you labled as "Spam'

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pat I have your Naruto CD's lol but not your scarf... And you haven't been to a smash tourney in a long time so maybe some more specifics like where you left it and such would help.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Seriously though, I'm about to make another Roy Guide. Called. "RagnaRoKnTexas with Roy" Get it? Ragna Rockin' Texas with Roy? Bwahaha. :O And I shall reveal the counters all theory, and BTW I've got a special video coming out I'm working on, (Well, in process of Working on) Roy counters all.

HGZero

Smash Apprentice
It was at a UTD smash fest. As for the natuto CDs.... seeing as it is all copy writed material and all.... you can keep them or toss them. It's kinda moot. But that scar has good memories. It's a hand made afair out of yarn.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
a long long time ago someone left a scarf at my apartment and Scav took it. Are you Sevens?

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Man I need to work less so I can make some of these. Are you planning on another event soon. I have been practicing but beating the people in this area isnt saying much.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hell yeah. My Guides are the spark of much controversy. I'm the best Roy in the Universe. And shall continue to RoK em' until he comes out on brawl (And you shall all eat my Dust. Don't try to get Roy after he becomes much much better.) But still, I'mma use my sister's digi camera to make a video :O

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Next -anything- that happens near Dallas, I'm in. I can't believe I missed Pi.

As soon as anyone has anything planned, let me know. I can bring Tv + wii + $ + semi-skillz.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Well Speedy,ares,Frio,sex,chris,nacho it was fun smashin but i think the funnest stuff came when we were at Speedy's place! sorry i miessed up the night!

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Well Speedy,ares,Frio,sex,chris,nacho it was fun smashin but i think the funnest stuff came when we were at Speedy's place! sorry i miessed up the night!
You didnt : D Grey goose isnt that good =] But that smirnoff+vodka mix was =] To be honest i'm surprised you knew wtf we were saying... Or do you not remember? =o

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Oh i remember and you guys keep tellin me not to be flipping people the bird! and given props from crawlin to the car and stuff! normally i don't throw up but it has been like 3 months or so since i drank so i will have to d

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Yeah most def it was a blast! it was a drunkin smashfest and killer instint and street fighter alpha fest! it was super fun!
Hey, bigo, mike says :

Aries36
post this to BigO on the smashboards
Say BigO that was pretty cool at that little smash we usually get together almost everyday so just call if you wanted to play with us again (214 492 2288) ask 4 Micheal or Aries36

isidro

Smash Apprentice
i had to miss this past saturday cause my wife had my baby on thursday but hopefully i could make it to the next smashfest or tournament

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
yeah! Someone needs to throw a smashfest! I will throw one after me and arron move to our new apt just right next door to the apartment comples next to us at the hidden bend well not actually the hidden bend but on the same driveway as the hidden bend!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I missed the **** drunken smash fest? God ****it. Hold another one and make sure ya'll tell me when it is! I need to wax me some f00Z. So if you holdin' somethin' and I ain't said I'mma show up. Call me (214)431-6937. And make **** sure I know, if I can't go, I'll let ya know, but if I ain't said it, more than likely I don't know. WHOO, SMASH SMASHY

(BTW) Working on a Melee Music video and it is bad *** :O

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'm thinking of having a small get-together. I don't have work or class tomorrow, so which would work better, tonight or tomorrow?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
runninbrave man i still gotta avenge myself n whoop dat ***. don't act dumb lol u know i'm comin back a beast.

RoK: hurry up on dat smash vid. the beginnin is clean.
Bluezaft: u gonna have a smash fest on 4th of july?

proof

Smash Cadet
shooooooooooo son.....me and ludachris r goin to the midnight gaming ones...........first tournament in a loooooooong *** time

hitomi

Smash Rookie
Hey ill be able to go if i can. all i need is directions... ill help out with what i can if you ask. ill be able to go the 14 two weeks from now. and ill ask my dad if i could bring his lquid cristal.

spyder0318

Smash Cadet
me, my cuzz, an my boy are gonna b at the one on the 21st. anyone wanna get me an tha my crew let me kno

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I agree with poot. You guys have 3 others to win. Let me win this one, since i'm gonna miss the next 2, being at FC and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom