• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
haha poot. i aint worried bout u n rage. i bet i can take yall now.

blue u n DoH aint ready for team darkness. lol jk we still need some work. lol we argue to much, aint no tellin if we gonna fight the other team or each other

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
His address is in the first post.

1702 Highgate Drive, Duncanville TX 75137.

I think I'm going with Chang in Bluezaft's car.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
what is gonna be happening after 7pm? anything? I hope so cause i do not get off work until after 7pm..........Dang this having to be responsable and have a job....why can't i have inherited tons of money from a dead grandp and be able to just sit at home and smash all day!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
hey sorry but imma prolly have to start kickin people out around 8:30. i usually would go until everyone leaves but i wanna go to dis girls pool party. sorry people.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Dang.....hook a brotha up with a chicks pool party! i think i would rather show up for da pool party and some smash rather than all smash and no pool party!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Yo man, Geez. No one want to be my partner? Fine then, miss out on all this Roy Sexy Action. Besides, I like hotsauce on my burrito. PERIOD. So, RagnaRoK, Uglyman and Shine will be making an appearance. Lucky J-Roc couldn't come or you was about to get some Yoshi + Roy action from Team STD.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
See if Knives or Magus or DemonicWolvesPersonIForget can take you

Wow I was included in a list. Yeah thanks for thinking that I have a car, or a drivers license. :cool: But I don't, and you can't forget me because you haven't met me. ^^;

Going to bed now, so have fun people.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Yo man, Geez. No one want to be my partner? Fine then, miss out on all this Roy Sexy Action. Besides, I like hotsauce on my burrito. PERIOD. So, RagnaRoK, Uglyman and Shine will be making an appearance. Lucky J-Roc couldn't come or you was about to get some Yoshi + Roy action from Team STD.
man i would cause i got a feelin we could whoop some *** together, but my homeboy comin dis time. so i'm guessin u gonna team wit uglyman. hmmmmm a roy n a link. this is gonna b easy.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha Team aids =x "Take this SUPER SPECIAL HERPES ATTACK!!" lawl I crack myself up 0_0 Better watch out for a little electric craving rodent =]

Also DOES ANYONE HAVE SWIFT'S NUMBER? Aries36 lost it so he needs it again....

PS I like Turtle pie so beotch take that burrito man xD

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
man i guess i won't be at the smash tourney this saturday! I am gonna have my friends from ark come up one week and i will have a smashfest so you guys can meet them and play with them! I will keep you posted on when they gonna be here! Man F*** a Job i am gonna quiet just so I can come to F4L tourney!!......sounds like a dang good plan to me! J/k

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Poot where were you?

Results:

1v1-
1. Chang
2. Me
3. Bluezaft
4. DoH

Past that I got nothing. I think swift and LG got 5th but I won't swear to it.

Teams-

1. Bluezaft and DoH
2. Me and Chang
3. Swift and LG

once again past this I have no idea.

14 people in singles, 5 teams.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Results

Teams
1: Newlydreads (DoH/bluezaft)
2: chrew and dang (drew/chang)
3: swift gangstas (swift/lg)
4: darkness (f4l/dark)
5: **** (shne/uman)

Singles
1: chang
2: drew
3: bluezaft
4: DoH
5: LG
5: swift
7: falco4life
7: uman
9: Wilhelmsan
9: combo
9: dark
9: RoK
13: hc
13: shne

Big thanks to f4l. Air conditioning and not heater next time please.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
well you might want to get that back cause what kind of smash player would you be without your stick........you would be playin!!!!!! But i would let you use my stick if you did not have one!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Big thanks to f4l. Air conditioning and not heater next time please.
haha man it got better. for some stupid reason someone put the heat on. i was sweatin hard. but wats better than losin weight while playin games haha. But i started feelin sticky so i had to go wash my face.

Oh yeah Chang left an unmarked purple controller that belongs to me there.
yea how u plan on gettin n back. i'm leavin tomorrow n i think i'll b back n like 2 more days.

o yea n 2 other people left copies of smash at my house also

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Whoo hoo! ;Well, found what I needed to work on, and to be honest its just simple. Also, I have you all at the next Smashfest/Tournament :O

lol i can tell u dat. stop tlkin wat u can't back up haha. lol everyone who beat u was sorry but u was cold lol. and lmao when u whooped my homeboy wit yo link in the tourney, but in the mm and all the other matches after dat he whooped yo ***.

swift

Smash Journeyman
what's up guys! I'm back and I'm here to stay. I just got done with my school, so I will be free to go to more tourny's. I will most likely bring my true double team partner.

Drew- I like your mind games and you seem to have great control with your character, you rock.
Chang- your falco is sick. you ***** me on that falco ditto we had.
DOH- I want to be the best in fort worth since I live in Fort Worth now. so I will try to get that title from you in being the best in fort worth.
Bluezaft- those were some close matches buddy. I feel like I'm so close of beating you. Maybe next time I hope.
I had fun playing everyone there. I forgot how cool the smash community can be.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
GUYS

I am missing the memory card and copy of smash from my cube. It wasn't used in the tourney but someone must have take them out; my version is 00 and my memory card should have 3 pictures on it, as well as some LoZ saves and Metroid. If anyone has them please tell me and return them

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
yea DoH i prolly got it. like i said 2 copies of smash were left as well as memory cards. n i can't find the second part of my wireless controller. i aint sure if its lost or wat, but if yall could jus check yall cubes for it, n get back to me on it that would be cool

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I remember taking out a controller thing for a wavebird out of the TV on the table in the middle of the room, and I set it right next to the cube, that was right before mine and chang's match i think.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
I remember taking out a controller thing for a wavebird out of the TV on the table in the middle of the room, and I set it right next to the cube, that was right before mine and chang's match i think.

lol thanks thats exactly were it was. But rite now i'm out of town n i won't b back until like wednesday. so if anyone wants to come ova n get they stuff when i get back come on. jus call me at 972-841-5390 before u come so u can see if i'm home or not.
plus when u come over we can get in some good smash matches that i can record. lol mayb then i'll finally change up my game n stop being so **** predictable. its a bad habit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom