• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
If we can bring some good TV's that would be wonderful. I reckon it'll take one or two of these before we figure out how it's all done

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
what time is the tourney cause if it last until midnight then i can not go cause i have to be at work at 11pm so i would have to be back in dallas b4 then so i could get ready for work!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
what bout Blue....he is old enough.....I can call into work or just not show up! man speedy i was in a wreck yesterday and took the steering wheel to the chest and lost zayna's car! Aight i am still goin and **** work!

leapinghare

Smash Cadet
pretty fun tourny tonight, tvs with lag sure did suck though. it was even hard to control sheik sometimes, and you can pretty much play sheik blind folded. who ended up winning?

proof

Smash Cadet
its gay cuz if ur not 18 ur parents have to b with u..................wat kind of ish is that?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
If by murdered you mean calmly watched as you killed yourself like 5 times, then yes. Are you guys planning on coming to more of these?

The tvs fill me with hate.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
bro man i got used to those TV's lol. it actually started gettin real easy. lol besides the occasional missed l-cancel i was cool.

n **** speedy we got cut off. bro i couldn't find u after we was bout to play but u had to go to another game.

Proof-u can come. they don't even check dat ****. n if they do jus ask one of the other smashers to sign they name on it

Bluezaft- **** man why the hell do u keep gettin colder n colder hahaha. this is ridicolous i should of atleast did better than that. but owell my shiek will be comin for u. (yep i finally learned shiek lol)
lol yea i said it. for some reason i have a hard time playin shiek, no matter how easy she is

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Everybody should watch the video I helped to create. It's linked in my signature.

Please watch it and share it and make the youtube view count go up so I don't feel sad about myself.

Gibe

Smash Cadet
The tv's sucked... but those visor things were worse. Put one on, shake your head around and get ready to puke.

My black controller was literally stollen from underneath my friends feet... but i still had fun. And the late start means even if i work i can make it :)

ggs f4l (still think i shoulda won the first round), will, and ishmael (sp?).

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
well i had a blast and just glad i got to lose to someone i already played before in my life......UTD Zach! well i was late for work and had to walk but it was cool cause i told boos that he was lucky i even came to work that night!

F4L...that was some good free 4 all with you and speedy and the othery guy.....

Woobles....here is my number (972) 386-7175 and not sure if i will have my friend here on monday until late that night!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
nice vid. wobbles. wish u was recorden when u saw me do dat combo breaker on rage. his falcon vs. my ganon. lol combo ****ed up by down b haha.

Gibe- lol i specialize n ganon dittos bro. if anybody wanna $mm in ganon dittos i'm on. lol but jus $1 cause i gotta buy some more shoes haha. ganon dittos is like all i do wit my homeboy

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
and well forget you all for not puting my match in the vid but it was a sucky match so it is cool! i will forgive you guys....just don't do it anymore!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
well he normally holds them at his apartment but not sure when he is gonna have the next one cause he is kindof busy with school right now! but i am sure he will keep it posted on here and i will have a fest probally sometime this week depending on if i get my friends from arkansas to come stay the week here and play against the Dallas smasher!

runningbrave9

Smash Cadet
me and leapinghare are going to be playing tomorrow.
people should come to my place tomorrow. anytime of the day will do.
1313 Battlefield Dr. Rowlett, TX 75089
call me before you come.214 536 7701 or PM me.

James? Bluezaft? Wobbles? DoH? Drew? Chang? F4L? Rok? Swift? Aries? Everyone is welcome!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Holy crap, you live on Battlefield! That's amazing! I would go, but until Thursday I'll be up to my neck in schoolwork. I probably shouldn't even be typing this message.

I'll put this info in the title if that's okay with you.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Aries36 | July 09, 2007

say speedy187 post this on the smashboard 4 Bluezaft and BigO24_7 :Man my bad i couldn't make it b.cuz my ride didnt come until 9:15 ha

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
that is cool! well i hope to get to go to magnolia to get my friends and bring them back for a week and if i do get them, then i will throw a smashfest again but i will have to keep you updated on that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom