• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
hey

F4L certainly knows who i am. you can better acknowledge me as poot's training partner, the man you so proudly got 4-stocked by. here's the real question, if i can 2-stock poot does that mean i can 6-stock you?
HA HA HA HA HA....That is so Awesome!........well atleast you remembered me..cause i so did not remember you until now that you told me bout 4 stocking me! well you might not 4 stock me anymore.....just 3 or 2 stock!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Roy HaZ Teh PhIR3

I had to face Drew, but no johns. I should be able to try to compete in any circumstance thrown at me.
I hear ya. I got easy street all the way up to the Semi-Finals and had to go against UTD Zac. Lost first, Won Second, Lost third (He's one hell of a counter stage picker). But yeah, xD. Hopefully, I'll get easy street again and won't have to take out anyone hard. Though, i am prepared to do it, so watch out!

BTW: Roy Counters ALL.

Poot: Noticed you took one of my quotes as your Signature, I am honored! Lawl.

Rage: Good to have you back man. I remember when me, you and Poot were plotting at Moast, Fun fun ****.

F4L : LOL. o_o I never got 4 stocked by Rage! No wonder I waxed you and Dark at the last tournament! You sux0rz. :O J/K. you only half suck. You like.. Huck.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I hear ya. I got easy street all the way up to the Semi-Finals and had to go against UTD Zac. Lost first, Won Second, Lost third (He's one hell of a counter stage picker). But yeah, xD. Hopefully, I'll get easy street again and won't have to take out anyone hard. Though, i am prepared to do it, so watch out!
He was Ness, you nub!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord

BTW: Roy Counters ALL.

Poot: Noticed you took one of my quotes as your Signature, I am honored! Lawl.

Rage: Good to have you back man. I remember when me, you and Poot were plotting at Moast, Fun fun ****.

F4L : LOL. o_o I never got 4 stocked by Rage! No wonder I waxed you and Dark at the last tournament! You sux0rz. :O J/K. you only half suck. You like.. Huck.
wat u babbling bout. rage never four stocked me. he four stocked bigo not me

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
big0: i was just joking in the same manner you were. no need for apologies.

F4L: yea, i've been out due to acl surgery. see you soon.

proof: won't be coming out for months.

RoK: your posts amuse me more than anyone else's. hope to see you soon.

proof

Smash Cadet
o u got hurt or sumthin??.......i still got your number though i'll just hit u up next time i head out there to play and maybe we can play smash for a little bit

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Rage: I know you was...and the apology was a sarcastic one! I never apologize to anyone for any reason even if i need to...cause i am hard headed!

and ROK...it was me that RAGE 4 stocked when i first moved to dallas and played with Blue at his apt when he had smashfest every week! Actually everyone at blue's place use to 4 stock me! that is how i meet UTD Zach......who beat me in the first MGC tourney and he was my first match....so i was out the tourney supa quick!

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Rage: I know you was...and the apology was a sarcastic one! I never apologize to anyone for any reason even if i need to...cause i am hard headed!

and ROK...it was me that RAGE 4 stocked when i first moved to dallas and played with Blue at his apt when he had smashfest every week! Actually everyone at blue's place use to 4 stock me! that is how i meet UTD Zach......who beat me in the first MGC tourney and he was my first match....so i was out the tourney supa quick!
big0: i don't know that i've ever played you and don't care to clear up any misinterpretations you may have.

wat u babbling bout. rage never four stocked me. he four stocked bigo not me
F4L: ha, sorry to remind you but at the first tourney i went to at your house I 4-stocked your marth with falcon, first match. I remember this so clearly because as you were coming down your invincibility platform on your last stock you said, "Naw, you ain't gonna 4-stock me" and thus i made an effort to do so. I take no pride in this.

proof: yea that should be fine, just give me a call beforehand. unfortunately, i do not have my controller right now so bring an extra.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Teh Lawlz

Blue: Lol, He had Ness, I had Link, battle of the Low Tiers and I won. So no Johns my friend, no Johns.

Rage: Of course, of course. If I'm not here to cause mass corruption, annoyance, and utter confusion on these boards who will? I know you guyz miss me when I'm banned.

Big O: Sounds like the name of an anime. Also , yeah man! I want to play ya! I might be coming to the smash-thing Friday, and come with you to the Plano tourney if you're going. Lawlz X]

F4L: Oh yeah, my bad. That was my Roy that 4 stocked yo Gannon that time. And Lol at your pick on MGC, you literally have to find all of you and your friends in that pic, they need better lightning.

To AllNew Roy Guide coming soon! Expect a Ban coming to a smashboards near you!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Aight ROK! As far as i know i am still goin on sat unles krystle decides to be a ***** and not come over to the apt.........and if she does.....THA PIMP HAND OF GOD....will smackith her B****A** DOWN....cause PHOG way strong!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Am i the only one that thinks Drew is a ***** for closeing my Topic all because thiere is already this thread bout dallas smashfest!

well my thread was bout only my smashfest and not all the smasgest in dallas!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
kalsjdglkhasklgjsakgjasklgj ****IN*****ESalksdjglkasjdgsdagsdajgklsdaj*******SalsdjfgklasjgsdjgklDICKkasdjfkljaskdlfjsd af*****askdfjaskdjfksajfgklsdj****kasjdklasjfklsdajfsklajfCOCKalkdjfklasjdfkljsafkjsdfklsadjfMOTHER****ERasldkfjaskldfjaskldfjalksdfj *** DRINKERdsklfjaslkdfjskldajf;klsdjf

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Please stop doing this to the Dallas thread.

If you want to have a smashfest, you can just post it here or send me a PM and I'll announce in on the first post and title. It would be silly if Dallas players had to check 2 different threads just to find out what's going on.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
I new that **** was gonna happen when i first made the thread!!!!!always got to be some hard *** in the world....takein away someone elses dreams and hope and future plans for his life in this world! That was my one and only dream in this live! That all the lil LINKS and Gannon's could live together!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
No but wish i had some good drugs to take! And Lack of sleep does not help the situation! That was mean of Drew.... to do that...not like my thread was gonna destroy the whole smashboards website!

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
You made a topic about a non-existent smashfest (no date, no time etc).

If everyone that wanted to make a smashfest at some point in time made a topic about it we'd never be able to find anything in here. Plus like I said there's already a great topic in here that covers all minor Dallas events and even some major ones quite nicely, so your topic is pretty much pointless, so I closed it.

However I was nice enough to not give you a spam warning for it (even though it was pretty much just a complete spam topic, or at least asking to be one).

But now that you've gone and done this to the good topic... I'll be mean like you seem to think I am. Enjoy the ban. It'll wear off August 2nd by my calculations.

proof

Smash Cadet
hahahahahaha..........u got banned bi+ch!!

maybe u shouldn't say pointless **** like that.......

bluezaft: have u talked to melee1 in a while.....i think he was wanting to host a smashfest sometime soon....atleast thats wat he told me about a week ago

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
BIG O. GOD **** MAN, You're my Hero. ****, And you're trying to take my spot. Now its time to do something completely stupid. He can't take my title as the most annoying player.

Proof : STFU. <^> Kthnx.

Drew: It appears you need to take a ****. i think your head is lodged in your anus.

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
Taylor, ur not just the reason they put the G in the alphabet, ur the reason the put the G, the A, and the Y in the alphabet. HAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

anywayz, bak to the topic, me and taylor will b going, and hoping to not suk as bad as we think we do.

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
So much Anger, tsk tsk.

I want to go to a Smashfest or a tourney that doesnt have bad tv's or single elimination.

Someone host something!!!!!

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
So I need a show of hands for who would attend a tournament in Waco that's $10 entry and would attract people from Austin and possibly San Antonio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom