• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix45

Smash Lord
ok guys I dont have a ride maybe because yumcha said he may or may not go to the smashfest because it is 50min away and he may go play streetfighter instead.

if ANYONE is going and can give me a ride please say so! I live right off of 121 and that is on your way if you live in arlington or fort worth and are going to gigi's house.

if you want to see if it is on your way here is my address
2912 Scarborough Ln. W. Colleyville TX 76034

I'll give you money for gas or buy you food if you come get me so someone pick me up!

edit: post on here or message me on AIM if you can pick me up. my AIM s/n is felix45

@runningbrave - will you be leaving from bedford to gigi's tomorrow?

drew has banned me for calling him and bluezaft gay lovers. so for those of you who usually get verbally and mentally pwned by me, you'll be catching a break. i will likely be at any tourny that is close to where i live, and will go for sure if rbrave hosts a tourny. other than that please catch me at fire's weekly smashfest if i have a mm with you.

Thank you for your cooperation.

--- Rage

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
hay rawr, call shine tomorow at 10:00 or 11:00 to see about coming over 2 his place for some smash, dont you want to see if your peach can beat my link now?

and im begging who ever can relay this message to rawr, to please call him and let him know. please.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
TACO/RAWR/PI3/K.G: What's the deal?!? Yall coming?
Rbrave: Let's do it punk. Gdub wants none of this. Coolin' with Rbrave is the ****.
WildBoris: Warrior of old. Do come. Been ages.
7734: Bring the whole shabang. We have room.

Smashfest at Gigi's today 4ishpm since everyone is coming later we'll start at 4pm. If you had plans on coming at 2pm and still want to, go ahead we are here.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...=16&iwloc=addr&om=1&cbll=33.020941,-96.657001
214 801 1408 fer directions

Have:
cupcakes
4 tvs
2 setups
1 wii
more cupcakes

Need:
2 copies of smash
1 cube/wii
more full setups?

Bring a couple bucks in case of tourny. Team Watson want some team action.

felix45

Smash Lord
sorry I couldn't make it guys. I asked around and no one could give me/would give me a ride. yumcha decided to go play SF at valley view mall instead of smash so yea.

I'll be at F4L's for sure and if I get my car back tonight I'll be able to drive myself around to smashfests and such before the tourney 2 saturdays from now.

have fun tonight you guys :)

edit: actually if anyone is willing to give me a lift from valley view mall I could make it, that is where yumcha is going to play SF and he could take me there.
call me at 817-734-3680

TXGamers.com

Smash Apprentice
A little update to the prize support on the Super Smash Bros: Malee tournament on the 1st at AllBall in Garland.

1st Place and 2nd Place will both get a Paid Pre-Order Copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl from Play-N-Trade in Plano Texas.

And additional prizes will be awarded based on attendance!

Thanks,
Texas Gamers

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
hey people i'm leaving for my dads in a while and i don't know when i'll be able to be back on smash boards. so if u need to know anything tourney wise jus call or text.

my cell's 972 841 5390

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Yeah, $15 for a copy of Brawl is kind of a ripoff...

Souls devastated by bluezaft's Pikachu today:
Drew
Wobbles
Chang
Boris
Actually, pretty much everyone in the Dallas area was feeling my Pika-quakes of power emanating from my body. Except for Poot's Doc.

Not that they'll be reading this, but thanks again to Gigi and bro. for hosting as well as helping with my keys. Not to mention delicious cupcakes and bagel bites. Did anyone try to cheerio-topped cupcakes? I wasn't brave enough.

Boy am I tired! It's almost as if I got 5 hours of sleep, drove for 4.5 hours to Dallas, smashed for 7 hours, struggled to get my keys locked in my car for an hour, and ate almost nothing.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
well that was fun omg cupcakes was too good.I had a fun time playin everyone

chang ; hilarious man really fun playin wit u and I seriously hate your falco too .lol

wobbles: icies ditto was crazy got u down to 2 stock. pretty sure u don't care but its an accomplishment to me.

overall good *** time. brave and poot was so blowed.lmfao

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
im all out of *****...
Golly.

So yeah, I had some fun today. Those were **** good cupcakes.

Also, you guys really should show love to the AllBall guys. They're good hosts, the venue is great, and it will be a lot of fun.

I'm also going to stop drinking soda for the new year, so I'm going to be going through caffeine withdrawal that day. If you want to take advantage of my giant headache and irritable mood, that's the day to do it.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Today was mega fun guys, we should have another SF soon, this $15 tourney doesnt sound too appealing, especially when all you good people are home =/

someone come play saturday with me.

C*NT

Smash Rookie
Garland, Texas [no items, 3 stock, tournament rule
get together today pwned faces

Wobbles: Thanks for the brief tutorial dood
Fire: "Now I know why they call you fire"
Blue: you forgot to put me on the pikachu pwnage list :(
Poot: frickin Doc
KG: nice playin those matches with you dood
Drew: your sheik strikes fear into my heart
Runningbrave: keep your terrifying GayManWatch away from me!
Gigi: sweeeeet on the fooooood, and thanks for hosting!~

I can bring a TV for the 5th, but 7734 will probably bring a setup anyway, and we plan on hosting sometime soon after the 12th when we get the new Apt.

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
sorry I couldn't make it guys. I asked around and no one could give me/would give me a ride. yumcha decided to go play SF at valley view mall instead of smash so yea.

I'll be at F4L's for sure and if I get my car back tonight I'll be able to drive myself around to smashfests and such before the tourney 2 saturdays from now.

have fun tonight you guys :)

edit: actually if anyone is willing to give me a lift from valley view mall I could make it, that is where yumcha is going to play SF and he could take me there.
call me at 817-734-3680
Sorry about not going to the smashfest at Poot's place. I just got back like 30 mins ago, we went to IHOP and such.

I will be able to go to f4l's tournament on the 4th for sure, if you still need a ride hit me up. I should have my car back instead of using my parents. Call me to let me know if you need a ride, or if you could possible drive me there.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
they call fire, fire cause of the fact that he forward smashs 30 times a match:):):):)

i counted on roks ditto with him and was wtf thats alot of fsmash

just change ur name 2 fsmash u use it was more than fire balls:)

and uman:)

im free today so call jrok get him to text me and ill get directions and **** and go c how good u r now adays:):):)

and a copy of smash is good and all but not for 15 dollar entry

whose all there

wobbles

bluezaft

chang

and drew

shoot just get them to draw straws and it will save time:):):):)

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
someone come play saturday with me.[/font][/color][/QUOTE]

hey fire I'm not goin in to work today so i'm free whenever so jus hit me up anytime

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
well im not doin anything all day today I can proly have a few people at my house. call me ahead of time.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
well uman out of no where us busy

weird

i have this affect on people:):):):)

we need 2 play uman

i cant go 2 next tournments cause i have work

so im just gonna go do outside things:)

kg: me and tac0 r free idk what were gonna do its up 2 him

so if we go 2 kgs whose there and today bluezaft should of done a sf:):):)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
they call fire, fire cause of the fact that...

Hmmm.... strange, i dont recall you ever beating me.

since you know the way i play so well how about you do that and earn some respect from someone besides bkm.

:laugh:

kg i think i'm gonna come by a little later, kidrobo you're invited if you're game.

anyone else too.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
hey how long are you guys going to be playing?
oh and could I get an address?

btw I play fox and I know you wanted fox practice.

Although you invaded my mario boards and spoke against us i do need fox practice, mines scrubby lol

how do you plan on getting there? and we should be playing for a while.

felix45

Smash Lord
hehe :p

yumcha is my ride so I can come if he wants to go. and how long is a while? depending on where in garland you guys are it could take up to an hour to get there so I dont want to go all that way to play for like 3hrs then go back home or something.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
most amazing smashfest ever.

drew: always will be dallas elite. good matches. im getting so close!

chang: my dallas fave. too smart and too many up-b KOs with marth ahhh! good mewtwo sir.

chris: pika's a beast. no lie. its been far too long since we've done pika vs G&W...

sx/**** and kennith: yall are the coolest people to chill with. and of course good matches as always.

fire, smoke, mis-fire: can fox/falco be beaten?!?! lol yall are always improving. text or call me.

james and jake: same old. good times. vids coming soon.

gigi: your smashfest outdid even the great little hawk/runningbrave tournament. it was too much fun. great cupcakes. thanks for the bagel bites kleenex hospitality etc.

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Souls devastated by bluezaft's Pikachu today:

Boris
I blame my L button for going out.... yeah.

Sorry I didn't play more people I was addicted to getting owned by Wobbles. Next time I'll be sure to play more and hopefully I'll get there earlier.

Props to the Host!;)

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
It was awesome playing everyone. Sorry I couldn't get more matches in with everyone. Nowadays, I don't like playing more than 5-7 matches or so in a row. I have to take a break and do something like eating (haha) or observing other matches. Speaking of which, the cupcakes were DELICIOUS! I love strawberries and props on the added strawberry on top (which I dropped twice >>). Screw chocolate!

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Firstly, I added some important info about the tournament on the 1st to the first post. It's in red so you'll notice it easier.

Secondly that smashfest was a lot of fun, despite how dumb Ice Climbers are... Nice place and cupcakes are great (chocolate ftw, screw you Chang).

Good games overall, except you Chris, Pichu will have revenge on his older self next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom