• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix45

Smash Lord
ok, if you feel like your that bad ***, you can play uman, rok, rawr, dirtbag/shine, and j-roc. trust me, your going to get ***** in your sleep:chuckle:

and dont talk down on my boy rok when hes banned, he cant defend himself.
fine by me. how many stocks do you guys want per person? 3 or 4 per person? also you do realize this is for $40 right? so if I win I get $40 if you win you guys split $40. just trying to be clear.

lets see for 3 per person that is a total of 15 stock so I'll give you guys a 3 stock advantage and play w/ 12 stock. with 4 per person that is 20 so I'll give you guys a 4 stock advantage and play w/ 16. you guys decide what offer you will take. I dont want 5 stock per person because that will take forever.

or if you guys want you dont have to take the advantage and we can just do 20vs20 stock. your choice. but no matter what you accept you guys need to be able to pay me $40, thats 8 per person. I'll bring 40 dollars for sure so dont worry about me. oh and if you want to up it to $50 so you all only have to bring 10s to make it easier that is also fine with me.

also uman if you want I'll money match you for however much you want.

guys you need to be SURE you make it to next tourney for this crew vs me battle. I only have 2 weeks left here so you really do NEED to make it otherwise we wont be able to do the money match.

edit: @falco4life - if you want I'll money match you. doesn't matter for how much.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
fine by me. how many stocks do you guys want per person? 3 or 4 per person? also you do realize this is for $40 right? so if I win I get $40 if you win you guys split $40. just trying to be clear.

lets see for 3 per person that is a total of 15 stock so I'll give you guys a 3 stock advantage and play w/ 12 stock. with 4 per person that is 20 so I'll give you guys a 4 stock advantage and play w/ 16. you guys decide what offer you will take. I dont want 5 stock per person because that will take forever.

or if you guys want you dont have to take the advantage and we can just do 20vs20 stock. your choice. but no matter what you accept you guys need to be able to pay me $40, thats 8 per person. I'll bring 40 dollars for sure so dont worry about me. oh and if you want to up it to $50 so you all only have to bring 10s to make it easier that is also fine with me.

also uman if you want I'll money match you for however much you want.

guys you need to be SURE you make it to next tourney for this crew vs me battle. I only have 2 weeks left here so you really do NEED to make it otherwise we wont be able to do the money match.

edit: @falco4life - if you want I'll money match you. doesn't matter for how much.
i dont even need the crew to beat you.

i dont think you can beat my truckdriver my marth or link. fine, ill play you myself. you and poot could only beat rok and j-roc by 1-stock. so i know you dont stand a chance against me and dirtbag.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Good luck, Felix. They wouldn't MM me and Zac when we offered to give them twice as many stocks.

felix45

Smash Lord
@uman - ok well what is the money match then? me vs you? or me vs your crew?

I'd prefer both.

and if you think you can beat me lets do a money match for $10 sound good?

edit: @bluezaft - thanks :) yeah I hope they money match me but I have a feeling they will wuss out or something.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Where is all this taking place? I want to throw some money around as well.

I'm still accepting MM's for any ditto :)

And I'll do Felix's offer except I only get half the stocks the other crew gets ^_^

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
mouf: come embarass me, there are many dallas tournies you can go to and it will be a precursor to the ****** you will receive at san antone if i go. lmfao at your pm " rage, you seem like a pretty cool guy..." hey i have a question. how much does it cost to buy a tampon that's the size of an average dwarf ******? allow me to clarify that i am calling you a giant walking vajina.

i want to 50 dollar mm bkm same rules as felix. and i want to 20 dollar mm j roc for his ignorant racist comments as well. who the **** does this fool think he is talking to me like that?

felix just go to fire's.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
mouf: come embarass me, there are many dallas tournies you can go to and it will be a precursor to the ****** you will receive at san antone if i go. lmfao at your pm " rage, you seem like a pretty cool guy..." hey i have a question. how much does it cost to buy a tampon that's the size of an average dwarf ******? allow me to clarify that i am calling you a giant walking vajina.

i want to 50 dollar mm bkm same rules as felix. and i want to 20 dollar mm j roc for his ignorant racist comments as well. who the **** does this fool think he is talking to me like that?

felix just go to fire's.
How come I only get a $20 MM?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
im sorry about that i meant to say 20 to bkm i was just about to fix but obviously hylian was patrolling the boards as usual... lmfao but i would definitely mm them for more than you. some of their players don't know how to l-cancel or wavedash. you on the other hand can wavedash back and forth many times into a tipper lmfao.

felix45

Smash Lord
@rage - ok I'll see you at fire's, I'll bring my N64

@fire - hope to see you this thursday. if you want to you can MM me :)

@wobbles - throwing money around is fun! hopefully it will help end spam in here too :)
I mean we have gone like 2 pages without spam almost because of money matches. isn't it fantastic?!?!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hylian, if 20 dollars is too low we can have a nice hundred dollar money match. It's a big round number. IC's versus Samus?

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
You Know One Thing I Really Hate, Its When Sorry *** People Like Felix, Or Rage Under Estimate Me. Ok Felix, That Mm Of Yours Is Good To Go. And No You Cant Change The Rules Of Crew Battles. Lets See How Good You Are With Only 4 Stock Vs Our What? 20 Stock. Sure Its Only Like 2$ Per Person Or Somthing Like That, Cause I Dont Even Want The Money, I Just Want To Shut The Mouths Of The Smashers Who Think They Can Run Through Our Whole Crew.

WOBBLES: ID LOVE TO LINK DITTO YOU, NO MONEY, JUST FRIENDLY.

OH AND THIS MORE THAN LIKELY WILL BE GOING DOWN AT F4LS.

felix45

Smash Lord
you are ****ing stupid uman. crew battle normal rules are each crew get the same amount of stock, meaning we would BOTH get 20. man you are ****ing ********. you know one thing I really hate is when *******es access the internet and post their opinions. just shut the **** up and money match me.

if you still want to do the crew battle where i give you an advantage of 12 vs 15 or 16 vs 20 stock just say so and I'll accept

I'll edit into my sig the $10 MM between you and me uman just incase you forget.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i'm not having my thursday SF guys =/

i have to visit some people, i will be attending f4l's tourney to see all this happen though.

@felix: i'll pass on the MM i'm way too out of practice, and you're a pretty good player overall, our MM would equal disaster for me at the moment, if i feel like im ready by f4l's then we shall duel it out =)

@uman: i still have a MM with you too from like, idk, 10 tournaments ago??

i'm losing hope for you kid.

EDIT: who would come if we smashed at my place tomorrow?

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
Now Whose The ******

you are ****ing stupid uman. crew battle normal rules are each crew get the same amount of stock, meaning we would BOTH get 20. man you are ****ing ********. you know one thing I really hate is when *******es access the internet and post their opinions. just shut the **** up and money match me.

if you still want to do the crew battle where i give you an advantage of 12 vs 15 or 16 vs 20 stock just say so and I'll accept

I'll edit into my sig the $10 MM between you and me uman just incase you forget.
HAY ******, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CREW BATTLE ANOTHER CREW CONCISTING OF ONE PERSON?:confused::confused: NO DUMB ***, DONT RING ANY BELLS DO IT. BESIDES, SINCE IM SUCH A ******, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SEEN A ONE MAN CREW? NEVER, BECAUSE A CREW CAN ONLY BE A CREW, IF IT HAS 3 OR MORE PEOPLE IN IT. IF IT IS ONLY TWO PEOPLE, THEN THEY ARE A TEAM.

SO, LIKE I SAID, YOU BATTLE US WITH 4 STOCKS AGINST OUR 20, AND GET OWND.[UNLESS YOUR A SCARY ****** , IVE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THOSE]

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
HAY ******, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CREW BATTLE ANOTHER CREW CONCISTING OF ONE PERSON?:confused::confused: NO DUMB ***, DONT RING ANY BELLS DO IT. BESIDES, SINCE IM SUCH A ******, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SEEN A ONE MAN CREW? NEVER, BECAUSE A CREW CAN ONLY BE A CREW, IF IT HAS 3 OR MORE PEOPLE IN IT. IF IT IS ONLY TWO PEOPLE, THEN THEY ARE A TEAM.

SO, LIKE I SAID, YOU BATTLE US WITH 4 STOCKS AGINST OUR 20, AND GET OWND.[UNLESS YOUR A SCARY ****** , IVE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THOSE]
you dont cease to amaze me, you meant to say Now who's the ******? whose does not mean who is

felix will take care of the rest.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
this is so annoying i really hate all this trash talk about bkm and dallas from hylian

im so tired of ****talk u say u ended spam with ur mms but all u did was change the way u expressed it in the subjects

but its kool i know im not that great im okay im not the best anything but love this game its fun and hate when people jump in and **** talk about something that doesnt really matter

and come on stop talking **** about uman and uman stop posting to them u r only adding to the flames

:)

bkm=is fun were not amazing but r full of people that have fun smashing so come on and stop this its annoying to read shoot my friend pi3 straight up stopped posting here cause all it is, is **** talk and spam

felix:ur good i saw u play but i dont suck at all i dont play much cause i have a life and am not on this site cause i dont have a computer i know u would beat me in mm so naw im not wussing out if u want we can do a 5 dollar one for fun im broke after xmas

and u vs bkm um id rather have me and rok vs u with more stock then u :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

and guys stop the spamming im tired of it it makes me just want 2 get on here:(

F4l: cant wait to play u again ur ganon is fun i can beat it ha i hate ganons pi3s ***** me 2 stock:(

put up directions and everything im going saturday im off work and free so who ever wants 2 play we can do whatever

people i wanna play

uman
rage
felix
bluezaft
kidrobo
poot

u guys r fun 2 play and give me hard time or i havent played u like uman:(

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
this is so annoying i really hate all this trash talk about bkm and dallas from hylian

im so tired of ****talk u say u ended spam with ur mms but all u did was change the way u expressed it in the subjects

but its kool i know im not that great im okay im not the best anything but love this game its fun and hate when people jump in and **** talk about something that doesnt really matter

and come on stop talking **** about uman and uman stop posting to them u r only adding to the flames

:)

bkm=is fun were not amazing but r full of people that have fun smashing so come on and stop this its annoying to read shoot my friend pi3 straight up stopped posting here cause all it is, is **** talk and spam

felix:ur good i saw u play but i dont suck at all i dont play much cause i have a life and am not on this site cause i dont have a computer i know u would beat me in mm so naw im not wussing out if u want we can do a 5 dollar one for fun im broke after xmas

and u vs bkm um id rather have me and rok vs u with more stock then u :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

and guys stop the spamming im tired of it it makes me just want 2 get on here:(

F4l: cant wait to play u again ur ganon is fun i can beat it ha i hate ganons pi3s ***** me 2 stock:(

put up directions and everything im going saturday im off work and free so who ever wants 2 play we can do whatever

people i wanna play

uman
rage
felix
bluezaft
kidrobo
poot

u guys r fun 2 play and give me hard time or i havent played u like uman:(
I ******* LOVE THIS GUY:laugh::chuckle::chuckle:[NO HOMO]

RAWR SEE ABOUT COMMING TO J-ROCS PLACE SO WE ALL CAN SMASH.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
uman:im free friday maybe if i dont go to concert for fight

i love fighting:)

no games i mean FISTS

yea :)

im free friday maybe uman if ur free that day hit me up

im free saturday for this tournment so yay:)

felix45

Smash Lord
@fire - no problem I just want to put out offers for MMs to see if people would accept :)
I'll try and show tomorrow fire. it will depend on whether yumcha would want to go or not.

@RAWR - fine by me, we can do a $5 MM
and how many stock for you and rok vs me?

@uman - there are so many ways to insult you with your all caps post it isn't even funny. I'll just say that you are a complete hypocrite because of your awful sentence structure and spelling issues. you dont have any room to call anyone stupid until you prove you are smart. you have done all but prove you are smart BTW.

my offer on your crew vs me with the rules where I give you an advantage are on the other page still if you want to take it.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
felix: i smash for fun which is why i wanna play u

and u would destroy fire if u play like u did last time

and me and rok idk like 4 stock more than u:):):):):):):):):):):):)

and uamn dont even reply to their posts it just makes u look bad:(:)

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
HAY ******, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CREW BATTLE ANOTHER CREW CONCISTING OF ONE PERSON?:confused::confused: NO DUMB ***, DONT RING ANY BELLS DO IT. BESIDES, SINCE IM SUCH A ******, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SEEN A ONE MAN CREW? NEVER
here you go

link to video -
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3311293669178020982&hl=en

a crew battle is a format of play. one which any number of people could go against any number of people and any number of stock. the only basic rule is that when the alloted amount of stock for a "crew" is finished, they lose.(a crew can consist of one person as shown in the vid). 3 or more people are just 3 or more people. you can change the stock up accordingly to fit a situation. this is what korean dj did because his challenge was that his 4 stock could beat their 28 and it is what felix and i want to do but on a lesser scale. in the same respect that it would be unfair for koreandj to go even stock against them it would be unfair to go even stock against you (for you) and it would be unfair for felix and me to go 4 stock against your 20 or more or korean dj to go 1 stock vs their 28 or more. this is the equal challenge aspect of the situation based on skill and it is fair both ways.

felix45

Smash Lord
felix: i smash for fun which is why i wanna play u

and u would destroy fire if u play like u did last time

and me and rok idk like 4 stock more than u:):):):):):):):):):):):)

and uamn dont even reply to their posts it just makes u look bad:(:)
sooo 4 vs 8? hmmm that would be tough but I'm willing to accept. I'll do like $2 though so it isn't too much.

look forward to the match :)

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
Felix, This Message Is Vitally Important To You, So Read It

@fire - no problem I just want to put out offers for MMs to see if people would accept :)
I'll try and show tomorrow fire. it will depend on whether yumcha would want to go or not.

@RAWR - fine by me, we can do a $5 MM
and how many stock for you and rok vs me?

@uman - there are so many ways to insult you with your all caps post it isn't even funny. I'll just say that you are a complete hypocrite because of your awful sentence structure and spelling issues. you dont have any room to call anyone stupid until you prove you are smart. you have done all but prove you are smart BTW.

my offer on your crew vs me with the rules where I give you an advantage are on the other page still if you want to take it.
You still dont get it. Inteligence, or smarts is not how fast, or how well you are able to type a text. if you wish to call me stupid, all because i cant post perfectly, or to your perfection, ill be that. But on the same note, you felix is a man of great ignorance. its all because you just dont know. you dont know what a hypocrite is, or you should speak for yourself when you talked about me, saying that i should stop all that spamming i was doing. were you not constanly getting on rage and i for spamming back and forward. yeah, i believe that was you. you know that saying, practice what you preach. mabey you shouldve inserted that onto your little list of jokes to say about me and my bad posting. NO felix, im not no were near stupid, or dumb,im a A/B honor role student in the 11th grade getting ready to go to college on a full music scholarship(like that matters any). and when i first signed onto smashboards, it never said anything about watching my grammer. we'll see who's the smart one. because i bet your going to reply to this post and be a hypocrite all over again.:(

Rawr: call jroc , or today and see whats up on this weekend.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
i dont even need the crew to beat you.

i dont think you can beat my truckdriver my marth or link. fine, ill play you myself. you and poot could only beat rok and j-roc by 1-stock. so i know you dont stand a chance against me and dirtbag.

That was Poot and I, and we got second in teams...so anyways get your facts straight before you open your mouth.

Edit: anything going on today?

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
A site I frequent had this little nugget.

http://www.txgamers.com/

New Years Day: Halo 3 & Super Smash Bros. Tournaments

Tournament Details
When: Jan 1st, 2008
Where: AllBall Sports in Garland

Super Smash Bros.: Malee

* Tournament Start: 4:00PM
* Double Elimination
* Cost: $15 per person
* You are responsible for bringing your own controller. Only controllers that are checked in will be allowed to leave the building, so please be sure to checkin your controller.
* More details to follow

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
hahah rawr if pi3 is beating u with his ganon then u got some real practicing to do to beat my ganon haha. but my ganon never changes cause i don't play him. its my falco dats crazy now

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian, if 20 dollars is too low we can have a nice hundred dollar money match. It's a big round number. IC's versus Samus?
No thanks :). I will do a $5 MM though lol. I don't do humongous MM's with people that I know I'm going to lose to ^_^. You are much better at this game then I am.

Rawr...Where have I been trash talking? That was wayyy long ago and I was only trash talking to Rage and Rok for the most part..not all those people.

I still want to MM RoK >_>.

My MM with rage will be fun :).

On another note, my tourny set with bluezaft was mega fun :). GG's bluezaft.

felix45

Smash Lord
@uman - rofl ok. you think what you want just be sure to bring $10 for our MM.
oh and on a side note I never vowed to never spam again, that would be you.

@kidrobot - ok I just called up fire and he said he has a ****on of chores to do but after he is done (he said he'd be done in a few hrs.) he would post about smash at his place. also I'll be bringing my N64 if you do go to fire's so bring your $5 ok? see you soon hopefully :)

@fire - hope to see you soon. my friend yumcha and I should show. if you could would you call me when you decide it is ok for people to come over? we will be playing smash before hand so I wont be checking up on smashboards too much.

@everyone else I'm MMing - see if you cant show up to fires and bring your money!

hope to see everyone soon. I better warm up!

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Some say his footsteps cause tremors in china.

I'll speak for Team Watson in saying if J-Rok feel sore about their loss then we'll team MM. We haven't been practicing teams but Snake Mason is a whole new man now and our team will be much stronger.

F4L: Genius plan of mine. We'll do a super ganon/falco dittoish MM (or not). Match 1 falco vs. ganon, 2 ganon vs falco, 3 ganon ditto, 4 falco ditto, 5 random match(or ganon ditto)! We'll do best of 3 or 5. Only going to the next match if need be.
Let's do ittttttt! It'll work because neither of us practice ganon and since your falco is crazy and mine rules no matter what, it'll be fair. Doesn't have to be for money but that would be more intense.

fire/kidrobo/rage:
if you wish to call me stupid...ill be that. But on the same note, you felix is a man of great ignorance. its all because you just dont know.
Nah. You don't even know. too much lolrzpop. UMAN: no disrespect inside joke unrelated to you. Although, soon "you _____ is a man of great ignorance" is gonna be my sig soon.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
A site I frequent had this little nugget.

http://www.txgamers.com/

New Years Day: Halo 3 & Super Smash Bros. Tournaments

Tournament Details
When: Jan 1st, 2008
Where: AllBall Sports in Garland

Super Smash Bros.: Malee

* Tournament Start: 4:00PM
* Double Elimination
* Cost: $15 per person
* You are responsible for bringing your own controller. Only controllers that are checked in will be allowed to leave the building, so please be sure to checkin your controller.
* More details to follow
Once again, you're all so busy mouthing off to each other that you completely missed something that's of real importance/interest.

To whom it may concern: I'm not going. Not to this one or F4L's tournament. There's a load off my mind, right there.

Oh, and merry Christmas to all. I'll see the Lubbock crowd next semester. Be sure to tell me how this tournament goes for you guys.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Missed it? Not even close, it's next Tuesday and I've already got directions. :)

EDIT: This is the place where do a barrel roll was! I don't need those directions anymore!

blues

Smash Journeyman
I saw it too but I'm hesitant on going. $15 is a lot just to lose to bluezaft, drew, chang, or wobbles.
or bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuues, cept i won't be here, really wanted to see the dallas smash scene, oh well, it would have been cool to meet/see the dallas smash scene but i guess no one could play around christimas time =/
*blues shrug

felix45

Smash Lord
**** fire I thought you were gonna post owell

yumcha and I were looking forward to playing too....

someone please hold a smashfest tomorrow or friday! for real someone should sometime soon!

Smash Journeyman
F4L- Sorry but I cant make it to the tourney anymore due to family visitation.

Everyone else- Hold a smashfest tomorrow and/or Friday. If not... I'll hold one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom