• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXGamers.com

Smash Apprentice
If there is anyone that needs any help finding AllBall Sports let me know... I'm the orginizer of the Tournament on Jan 1, and I'm glad to see you guys already talking about it! If all goes well I will get a few more setup for ya!

Location: AllBall Sports @ 3112 N Jupiter, Garland, Texas 75044
Store Phone: 214-621-0785

My Name: Matt
My Phone: 214-384-2922

Thanks,
Matt

PS> Halo 3 - 2vs2 @ 2pm & 4vs4 @ 6pm (And we are multi tournament friendly)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Bluezaft, I support smash gathering at your place. Thursday and Friday are both fine for me.

Also, I can't wait to see the Allball/comics people again. They are pretty righteous hosts.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
or bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuues, cept i won't be here, really wanted to see the dallas smash scene, oh well, it would have been cool to meet/see the dallas smash scene but i guess no one could play around christimas time =/
*blues shrug
Sorry no one really really tried, maybe next time?

F4l: Ganon dittos!

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
mouf: come embarass me, there are many dallas tournies you can go to and it will be a precursor to the ****** you will receive at san antone if i go. lmfao at your pm " rage, you seem like a pretty cool guy..." hey i have a question. how much does it cost to buy a tampon that's the size of an average dwarf ******? allow me to clarify that i am calling you a giant walking vajina.
lol i tried ragey poo and you didn't respond to my PM so **** you, and yes you still suck at this game we call super smash brother melee, keep talking **** to me its only gonna make it more embarassing when i completely destroy you. how many ****ty people have you lost to in tournament lol, all i hear/read from you is you telling people how much you've gotten better since they beat you or how confident you are in how bad you'll beat them despite getting your *** handed pretty much everytime. so um yep this concludes this post and i will enjoy ****** you profusely at whatever tournament you finally drag your sorry *** to

oh ya and also since you'll never actually see one allow me to inform you that ****** is actually spelled with a g instead of a j lolz you can't just sound out every word you try to spell

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
Happy 300 page anniversary Dallas post, its been a wild ride, so much hate and spam, but I wouldnt have it any other way.

@felix 45 - bring your 64 tomorrow to poots sf ill be there we can get some sweet $5 polygon action going.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
oh ya and also since you'll never actually see one allow me to inform you that ****** is actually spelled with a g instead of a j lolz you can't just sound out every word you try to spell

you must be a f*cking ******, although i don't see the correlation you suggest about seeing something and being able to spell the word, i used a j to dodge the censor. congrats on being an idiot!

ive seen more kooch than your mirror.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
bluezaft, you should do something with pools. like sos's thing and call it your own. if its too many people maybe like a qualifying bracket or something into pools(kinda reverse- top 8 or w/e can play each other), idk it might take too long. but id like to do pools.

edit: mouf, thank you for allowing me to teach drew a lesson in not spamming

from now on mouf all posts regarding you will be on this one.

post the first:

mouf sucks.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
@bluezaft - because poot is having a smashfest on friday does that mean you will have a smashfest today?
I don't get back until late tonight.

bluezaft, you should do something with pools. like sos's thing and call it your own. if its too many people maybe like a qualifying bracket or something into pools(kinda reverse- top 8 or w/e can play each other), idk it might take too long. but id like to do pools.
They were doing round-robin, not pools. I left that tournament because it was taking about 9 years. After 4 hours, we were about 2/3rds done with singles alone, and I had somewhere to be. It was ridiculous, not to mention that some guy showed up super late and was let into the tournament, so his matches alone would have added another hour. At least I got my money back.

people who aren't as good as me at smash don't have the right to speak, quiet rage
People who aren't from Dallas don't have the right to post three times a day in the Dallas thread. Quiet, Mouf.

Rage, I am incredibly fed up with you inciting all these flame wars. You're worse than Rok. Think about how nice and peaceful this thread would be if you would just STOP POSTING. Uman, Hylian, Buh, Mouf...why do you have to pick fights with everyone? If Mouf PMed you (and I appreciate that, Mouf) why didn't you KEEP IT TO PMs? No one wants to hear this.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i'm bored right now and the houston thread is mighty slow/horrible

so ya guys smashfest at poot's tomorrow wow i will be there for sure! woo and lets not forget about dat bkm can't wait to see what those guys do next...

also rage sux

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
how am i inciting anything, i don't incite anything. all of the people that you mentioned provoke me, not the other way around. i simply respond to all these ******* because i sure as hell am not going keep up with a thousand pm's from idiots who shouldn't be allowed to use the internet. i have nothing to hide and if these people want to look stupid they can choose their words for the public eye. otherwise don't say anything at all. you see if i go to pm's then uman has full liberty to call me a scary ****** and expect me to know what that is, all the while assuming that he made sense. whereas looking like a ****** in public forces him and others to look less and less stupid somehow due to his own inhibitions and thwarting from others, and he will eventually stop posting as you see. i understand its spam, but its their spam, and i don't post half as much as they do, in fact the only time i don't completely address people and actually spam is in response to you, when i insult your lover drew. you seem to always have something to say when it comes to drew. so please shut up bluezaft because i don't care if you and drew are going to get married. and please shut up drew because you're an idiot.

oh and ok, if it takes that long to do round robin, then nevermind, its a bad idea.

these are my final posts regarding hylian, buh, mouf, tgm, uman, rok, j-rok, and shine:

shut up and mm. i am going to **** you on video.

im sorry shine, but you shouldn't have lied and said you 2 stocked me after i 3 stocked you 4 times. this will be embarrassing for you.

oh and mouf if you're bored with masturbating to smashboards. how about you and hylian experience the outside world.

hylian: yea our mm will be fun i hope we can beco..... jk. shut up and mm.

smashfest at gigi's not poot's make sure you have right directions.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
yea ok taco, looks like i may have to practice ganon for like 15 minutes to get ready for dis tourny haha. hey how's your bowser coming. i remember playin him in san antonio.

and rage i seriously doubt thats your last post concerning those people haha. i give it a day at most (if u don't get banned by drew)

felix45

Smash Lord
lol you guys need to realize mouf is a troll. he only posts to get a reaction out of people, so basically every time you respond to him, you are just feeding the troll. I guess mouf is a testament to bad modding? :p that means you need to step it up drew!

also unless turnouts get really small the best thing to do is double elim. pools take a long time, the only way they go fast is if you have 1 setup for every 4 people, and the only tourney I have been to w/ that many TVs & cubes is MLG.

@blues - hey will you be able to go to the smashfest this friday at gigi's or have you already gone home?

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
mlg dallas was ********. i went 12-0 in pools that were three stock. and when i was done it was 12:30 am. so i left before even trying to go through amateur bracket. i guess double elim bracket is the way to go. and felix we can just play at gigi's. show me infinites.

edit: **** i have to go to sherman fri, forgot. sorry about that idk when we can play maybe i can come later in the evening. otherwise it will have to be some other time.

felix45

Smash Lord
****it rage! gah.

also I cant do the infinites but I can show you vids probably if I look for em. the only people who do em are the japanese because they are insane.

@rawr - rok said he didn't want to do the 4 vs 8 stock match because he doesn't like handicapped matches, so if he were to do it, it'd be my 8 vs you & rok's 8.

@bkm - get ready for lubbock vs bkm! dont pus sy out on us again!

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
hey felix, i'm inbedford rightnow at like a 3 day party lol. no joke. but i want to take a break and smash. you down? assemble your crew. get SBW and call or pm me.

214 536 7701

James, Jeff, Jake, Jared = best crew.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
****it rage! gah.

also I cant do the infinites but I can show you vids probably if I look for em. the only people who do em are the japanese because they are insane.

@rawr - rok said he didn't want to do the 4 vs 8 stock match because he doesn't like handicapped matches, so if he were to do it, it'd be my 8 vs you & rok's 8.

@bkm - get ready for lubbock vs bkm! dont pus sy out on us again!
You DO realize Lubbock's probably just going to be you and Andrew, right? I'm not going, and Jake has his own crew, from what I've read in an earlier post. And I have no idea whether or not you should expect to see F-matt.

Just making sure you know the situation. I'd still put my money on you and Andrew, though.

felix45

Smash Lord
@runningbrave - I cant go out today, last day relatives are here so I'm stuck at home. and well tomorrow as you know by now a smashfest is already planned. butttttt saturday we could play.

also SBW is now in Allen, he left his mom's house on tuesday so yea. I can get yumcha to come probably though on saturday if you are still there, or maybe you could come over here or something.

@vitamins - jake said he's also part of our crew so yea. also fmatt could always show.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
oh and mouf if you're bored with masturbating to smashboards. how about you and hylian experience the outside world.
lol thats really funny considering i am 100% sure i have more of a social life than you. *can't speak for hylian* everytime i've seen you you've been dead quiet and only played poot and rok over and over again, you can't even socialize with nerds

o wait it looks like you're banned but i already typed all that so ya ill just leave it up there for all of my fans to read. thank you, thank you. also i got an infraction earlier, someone will pay dearly for this. balls will roll...

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
lolrz jeffrins banned

3 day party?!? Is there a buffet plus vomitorium? Before I die I will have a multiday feast with wine and vomitorium. More than likely it'll be a inflatable kiddy swimming pool (photo op).

Reminder for those with a crappy 15 posts per page or whatevs.

Smashfest at Gigi's this Friday 2-10pmish

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...=16&iwloc=addr&om=1&cbll=33.020941,-96.657001

Have:
cupcakes
4 tvs
2 setups
1 wii
more cupcakes

Need:
2 copies of smash
1 cube/wii
more full setups?

tourny if we feel like it. Cheap one if we do. $1 singles $2 teams

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
lol thats really funny considering i am 100% sure i have more of a social life than you. *can't speak for hylian* everytime i've seen you you've been dead quiet and only played poot and rok over and over again, you can't even socialize with nerds

o wait it looks like you're banned but i already typed all that so ya ill just leave it up there for all of my fans to read. thank you, thank you. also i got an infraction earlier, someone will pay dearly for this. balls will roll...

Im guessing your MOUF is filled with semen alot.
MIRIGHT?

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
lolrz jeffrins banned

3 day party?!? Is there a buffet plus vomitorium? Before I die I will have a multiday feast with wine and vomitorium. More than likely it'll be a inflatable kiddy swimming pool (photo op).

Reminder for those with a crappy 15 posts per page or whatevs.

Smashfest at Gigi's this Friday 2-10pmish

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...=16&iwloc=addr&om=1&cbll=33.020941,-96.657001

Have:
cupcakes
4 tvs
2 setups
1 wii
more cupcakes

Need:
2 copies of smash
1 cube/wii
more full setups?

tourny if we feel like it. Cheap one if we do. $1 singles $2 teams
OMG Geeg's cupcakes are amazing. IF that isn't a reason to go idk what is. I'll be there a bit after 6. vomitarium isn't neccesary sir. FIRE WATER is a native's fuel.

Jame's: -.- sometime next week -.- you vs brave -.- record more and have a good time -.- can you handle the mighty G & Dub?!?!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

I'm pretty sure I'm in MUCH better shape then Mouf or Rage lolololol.

Also, for awhile I was working 12 hours a day 7 days a week, so that was pretty much my life. Some people have to support themselves you know.

Smash Journeyman
I will go Poot. I can bring a full set up. Or just a cube since you have 4 tvs. Just let me know what to bring. I also have smash 64 and a crap load of controllers!! $5 DK diddos??

felix45

Smash Lord
Saturday is f4l's tourny.
no that is 2 saturdays from now. This saturday is the 29th, 2 saturdays from now is jan 5th.

oh and if you aren't drew, chang, wobbles, or bluezaft I'll MM you in melee. just say the word and amount and chances are I'll accept :)

oh and you 4 I mentioned above if you want to MM me I'll have to pick your character probably if you want to MM me :p

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lol, my bad, I was confused. Well what is this saturday anways?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
hey guys: sorry to all of you that wanted to play at my place yesterday, i was out all day with my family after i finished up with chores, and when we got something to eat i spilled orange juice all over my phone =/

kenneth i got your message but i couldnt return it, sorry man.

i think i will be attending gigi's, sounds like a great time, lots of money opportunities too :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom