• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm.... strange, i dont recall you ever beating me.

since you know the way i play so well how about you do that and earn some respect from someone besides bkm.

:laugh:

kg i think i'm gonna come by a little later, kidrobo you're invited if you're game.

anyone else too.

i was telling the truth ask anyone

and ive beat u many a time i barely even play u so um
yea

wow maybe i should start using a sry character and claim im the best

marios better than fire

1:scav
2:rage
3:poot
4:wobbles
5:pi3
6:tac0
7:my 2 year old brother who never touched the controller

8: bluezaft

and many many more so before u claim ur the best mario in dallas look around at the 5 year olds doing better than ur big headed fsmash spaming ass:]:]

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
^^^^
You're clearly forgetting the fact that I'm going to beat you rok, :)
Tac0, you can't beat me. The skill I have obtained is beyond normal comprehension. I should be an elite now. If not now, the training I will do this week will prove it. I'll be fast enough to correct any mistakes, but accurate enough that no mistakes will be made. Rokku, enter my Inferno.

Gigi

Smash Cadet
cheerio-topped cupcakes ftw! did you see? i made a triforce!

thanks everyone for coming to the smashfest at my house. it was a blast! i love making cupcakes for you guys. it gives me an excuse to eat some myself. lol

omg there were so many awesome players that showed up. everyone there had amazing skills. makes me feel better about losing so much. but i did win once!

thanks poot, jake, and bro for helping me set up.
thank you 7734 for bringing tv, sx & bluezaft for setups, rbrave for recorder, and changsta for cokes.

bluezaft, i'm glad we found your keys. sorry we found them locked in your car.:ohwell:

sx, you live so close now. we have to hang out soon. fun fun fun

rbrave, i know you want to put up my recorded matches to show people how pro i am at smash, but for safety reasons i beg you not to. i might blind people with my amazing skills.

sorry rage, no cupcakes for you. you don't appreciate my cupcakes anyways. you throw 50lb bags on them. lol no j/k you love my cupcakes so much that you like to wear them on your sweatshirt. cupcake pride!

poot, at least i can beat you in Link's target practice.

felix45

Smash Lord
if anyone wants to have a smashfest anytime before this saturday I'm down.

edit: rawr you are a hypocrite. you cant tell someone not to spam after you make a spam post.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
learn 2 wavedash

lmao and you wonder why i dont let you come to my smashfests rawr, this is your personality, just pure trash talk and no evidence.

u talk way more **** than i do but when it happens 2 u u get all pissy maybe u should get a **** job and stop sucking ur moms **** for food and grow up:]
u started that with the U NEVER BEAT ME JEST its a good joke made me and tak0 rofl:]
the end dont reply 2 this its just more unneeded spam in this spam fest thread :]

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Fantastic Fox Family.

Me vs. my cousin (Ben) and vs. my little brother (Little Hawk). All Fox dittos. Hope you enjoy.

Ben (Purple) vs runningbrave (Orange) 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KZx2jG3kNHg

Ben (Purple) vs runningbrave (Orange) 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lK3U9C7oF4w

Little Hawk (White) vs runningbrave (Orange) 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qwKEL3MJKNw

Little Hawk (White) vs runningbrave (Orange) 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8LQy61No_44

Little Hawk (White) vs runningbrave (Orange) 3
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv-4Oom9E9w

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
I'm BACK *******S. Who missed me?
i did, hope your feeling better phat man.

say, see if you can come over 2 smash with me today, but be sure to call first. id hate for my dad to pull out some tosters, and replace windows.:chuckle::chuckle:

rawr: hay why dont you see if you can make it to. but call rok/rokku(fuzzy cat) owned. or jroc for details.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Chang knows what's up. Strawberry cupcakes with strawberries mounted were amazing.
Teams are for tekken tag. Tac0, you can't beat me. The skill I have obtained is beyond normal comprehension. I should be an elite now. If not now, the training I will do this week will prove it. I'll be fast enough to correct any mistakes, but accurate enough that no mistakes will be made. Rokku, enter my Inferno.
lolrzpop at tekken thing.Rokku, enter my Inferno. Stolen. Your return brings smiles back to my life.

Ben was going off with those waveshines.

SX/Kenneth: Let's make it happen soon. Didn't see you yesterday.

felix45

Smash Lord
hey guys if I had a smashfest on wednesday at my place who would come?

I live in colleyville 5 min from airport if that gives you guys an idea as to where I am.

Smash Journeyman
Poot/Rbrave- We need to play more. C*NT and I will be living close to you guys pretty soon! Lots of smashing! And to think SSBB will be out in just a little over a month!

Gigi- Best hosting ever! And I was impressed with smash game too!

I live in colleyville 5 min from airport if that gives you guys an idea as to where I am.
I would be free from 4-9pm on that day. And probably SX/C*NT

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman

At your house? I hope other people would come; I'd be game.

Tell us how likely it is to happen, and the exact time ASAP. You live close enough to me to where I'd pull some strings to get there.

felix45

Smash Lord
lol that was a lot more people than I expected. I'd have to ask my parents and I'm expecting a NO so dont plan on it. if anyone else can host please do so.

now excuse me a bottle of bacardi is calling m name...

happy new year! dont drink and drive folks!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
'07 DFW Awards!

It's the end of the year, and that means it's time for some awards! I guess. I'll probably add some more later, since I only spent about 20 minutes on this and I'm sure I forgot a lot of people.

and of course...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
RoK's DFW 2007 Forum Awards

Bean-Kabob-Mafia Members include. J-Roc (Leader)/ Rokku / Ugly-Man/ Dirtbag/ D1ckhead/Yaya/Rawr It's Luigi.
+

When getting behind, chain throws are not out of his moveset!
+

Drinks, chips; and laid back atmosphere! Also don't got to leave as soon as the tournament is over!
+

Hey, it's mostly sausage tournaments? They deserve something!
+

The "RagnaRoK" (Know Rokku), Roy's DownSmash/ The "J-Roc" Yoshi's Forward A head-spike.
+

LG the Wii Destroyer. Loudest Mouth in the South!
+

Mr. Green is always laid back and of course, Chillin.
+

Maybe not the most accurate, but by far the quickest. I beat him in tournament though, step yo game up.
+

Always, no one has beat me for this title yet. Currently beat for it (Bluezaft).
+

Tell me that ain't funny.
+

When everyone's asleep in the car going 60 at night. Yeah, EVERYONE.
+

You look like ****. Get it cut man... not ... whatever that is.
+

Seriously, change your name to smoke! Everyone agrees!
+

Saying ya'lls names makes me hungry. =[
+

Seriously, cool dude who helped me out! I didn't forget!
+

Swift mind, nuff said.
+

Kick *** chicken Tortillas, Soda! =] Place to sleep and modded games. you Rock!
+

STAY THE **** OUT THE DALLAS THREAD.
+

What can I say? Not concieted, nuetral in everything; best player. Smash Awesome!

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
hahaha thaT was about all true for awards

fire gets most fsmashs for sure

ha:)

and rok i was awake in car i told u that get yo facts straight

and most of time when i drive im playing around cause im bored i dont do it anymore cause now i got a **** radio :):):):):)

and uman: sry i wasnt on yesterday and idk if ur as good as u say it will b fun

pi3s link gives me trouble at times so ahhaha hope 2 play ya soon

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
Yessssssssssssssssssss, i won an award. well first id like 2 thank my mom, and dad for....... oh, i may be getting a little carried away. thanks alot blue, it may not have been your greater awards, but ill take it.

Rawr: man, try to get by here and play me, im anxous to smash with sombody im not use to playing aginst.

Rok: dude, you forgot to give me the best link award, and you left RAY out of the BKM roster.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
POOT!: I left my memory card in the Wii at Gigi's smashfest. Is there any chance you're going and can bring it?

Haha Rok, I knew as soon as I posted that Best Roy award that you'd be making your own awards. I should be like a motivational speaker. Or start one of those scams to get people to sell weird products.

EDIT: I don't know why you insist on capitalizing the Z.

EDIT2: For anyone who wants to know, the address to the tournament today is 3112 N. Jupiter, Garland, TX

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
I'm going right now in a few minutes. Just one mem? Do they only have one GC?

:( Aww bluezaft I wanted at least a chance in this tournament.

felix45

Smash Lord
lol my favorite award was bluezaft's last one ROFL!

cool stuff though bluezaft I'm surprised you took the time to make the banners!

also guys the chances now of me having people over this wednesday are almost none so someone should definitely have a smashfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom