• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Oh, Falco4Life told me he wants to have a smashfest Friday (the day before his tourney). So there you go, I have fulfilled my duty.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
Hay, Im Posting In Such A Large Print Because Its Time You Snobs Finnaly Watched A Real Link.

I Dont Know How To Use That Link Clicker Send You Straight To Youtube Thing. So Go To Youtube, Type In Bkm Practice, And There We Go.

TXGamers.com

Smash Apprentice
Texas Gamers - Super Smash Bros. Malee - $5 - Jan 26th

Super Smash Bros: Malee Tournament

Tournament Details
When: Jan 26th, 2008
Where: Play-N-Trade in Plano

Super Smash Bros.: Melee
  • Tournament Start: 2:00PM
  • Double Elimination
  • Cost: $5 per person
  • You are responsible for bringing your own controller. Only controllers that are checked in will be allowed to leave the building, so please be sure to checkin your controller.
  • Standard MLG Rules apply
  • $5 Cash Prize Fund Pot
  • We are short 4 copies of Smash - Please write if you can bring a copy!
  • We will have 8 active tournament stations!

Prizes: 1st-Smash Bros. Brawl + 50% Prize Pot, 2nd-25% Prize Pot, 3rd & 4th-10% Prize Pot
Yes the Smash Bros. Brawl is included with out taking from the prize pot. THANKS PLAYNTRADE!

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
TxGamers: Plano, woot! I'll bring smash/memory card. $5 is the perfect amount to give away to the smash elite.

Drew the Peach Slayer. Dang LudaChris, I have a falco that owes that Samus a crushing defeat. Malee1 lolrz, been a while.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Results from Yesterday:

1: Wobbles ($90.00)
2: Dr Drew The Dragon ($50.00)
3: UTD Zac ($20.00)
4: DoH ($20.00)
5: LudaChris
5: Melee1
7: Sethlon
7: Jeremy
9: WHW
9: Bluezaft
9: Common07
9: Reku
13: Kainindark
13: Slaker
13: Tommers

Bracket: http://www.txgamers.com/eventextras/smash_1vs1_jan1.gif

Be sure to check the bracket to see how badly random seeding failed.

Shoutouts

Wobbles: IC's should be banned lolz. Also your fox ***** me bad >_>

Zac: OMG stop cheating, I probably would've had to smack you if you came back and won that set lol.

DoH: stop being rusty

Bluezaft: Phantom lag! Sucks we had to play first round but at least I finally beat you >_>.

Sethlon: Fun friendlies, Luigi > Roy :) Sucks you got Peach'd so badly, you should pick up Link or Young Link or something so you can retain your low tierness and not lose to every Peach you run into lol.

Melee1: You definitely take the cake for "Best person in Dallas I've never played before."

RBrave and family (that guy I didn't know was your cousin from the vids right? >_>): OMG so many foxes, all probably twice as technical as mine lol. Hope you got some good matches on tape and congrats on beating me in a friendly finally :). Did you not enter the tournament btw? You're not in the bracket and I don't think I ever saw you actually playing a tournament match...

felix45

Smash Lord
you know I considered going to that, but all yesterday I had to take down xmas decorations so it didn't exactly work out. I really hate xmas decorations....so much

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Melee1: You definitely take the cake for "Best person in Dallas I've never played before."
yeah, didn't you hear?

lollolol

fogo thursday has arrived my friends, who will be in attendance to this week's SF?

edit for post below: lmao i just noticed that, off all the people to meet second round and lose to, i've lost faith in awards meaning something lol

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i saw doh play fox at that do a barrel roll tournament and it was quite horrible

who did sethlon lose to?

felix45

Smash Lord
hey guys I think I get my car back today so I can actually go places without needing a ride.

I'll be at fire's tomorrow. fire post your address plz?

DoH fox doesn't shine if that say anything about his fox...lol

@people I'm MMing - ok so now that I have a car there should be no reason I wont be at fire's, so if you can, please show!

also if you want to MM me say so! most everyone I'll accept matches against!

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
RBrave and family (that guy I didn't know was your cousin from the vids right? >_>): OMG so many foxes, all probably twice as technical as mine lol. Hope you got some good matches on tape and congrats on beating me in a friendly finally :). Did you not enter the tournament btw? You're not in the bracket and I don't think I ever saw you actually playing a tournament match...
1) yeah that was cousin ben.

2) i have you vs wobbles, zac vs sethlon, and many friendlies coming to youtube soon.

3) yes finally! good matches, thanks man.

4) we didnt enter cause $20 is a lot to give to the dallas elite/top 4/sethlon/bluezaft haha. (poot knows)

EDIT: lol at 'malee' and so many of you in dallas who need to learn how to spell and often dont make sense at all. do good in at least elementary school children. chamon lee!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Dallas! Post Wii #'s and such in the Registry so I can update it and begin to build it up for the Southwest Forums! It's started by me and has the Yellow Caution sign, so you know.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Rage is back, and he's kicking ***!

ill be at Fogo de Chao today, so whenever you're ready felix

fogo de chao is a high-end restaurant in addison that offers a variety of foods that are made using the gaucho way of preparing meat, over a Pit of FIRE!!

felix45

Smash Lord
edit: ok kidrobot just told me address and time to show up

address: 2001 W Campbell Rd apt #633
Garland, TX 75044

time: around 5:30 pm is what he told me

man this sucks balls I have to drive an hour just to get there. also I'll be leaving during rush hour. whoooooo

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
that does really suck, honestly i don't think i would play this game if james and jarod weren't nearby, and i didn't have close places to smash with interesting people. and jake is like literally 4 min away, whenever he's in town.

f4l i wont be goin this sat.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
you guys are missing out on some sick mm's in the pit of fire tonight =]

so far we've had rage and felix going at it in 2 seperate matches and one teams mm (lol)

wheres everybody else at? (poot????)

felix edit - rok mm me?

rage edit - lmfao, rok didn't have money when i asked him.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
MM Rok. I have 0 roy experience.
I'll $1 money match you. But who says I'm using Roy? I use a lot more chars than just Roy people. :O I'm a BEAST.

edit: IF I EVER MONEY MATCH YOU AND YOU SPELL MY NAME WRONG! (Rok instead of RoK, or RoKku instead of Rokku) I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO HINDER YOUR MONEY MATCH CANCELED (This is to make people actually captalize the K! It bugs me! It's like an ULTIMATE pet peeve!) THANK YOU!

felix45

Smash Lord
ok then I'll see you this saturday. oh and make uman and the rest of your crew come so we can do the lubbock vs bkm crew battle. I know yumcha and I will be there and jake SHOULD be there (right jake?) so we can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom