• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
BlueZaft: I'm thinking of actually changing my name to RoKZaft or Redzaft, Seriously. We'd have to team and be Purple Zaft (Red + Blue = Purple, get it? eh?EH?!)
But there's no purple team color. I'm sorry, it would never work out between us.

Bluezaft- I'm still bitter about you winning like every close game we had.... Also I like how you said you used my ruleset when I tried to go to Corneria but we couldn't strike neutrals and wobbling wasn't banned... pretty sneaky ;) Teams was fun though, I got to go jiggly and just mess around half the time :) When do you head back to SA? I remember you saying your break was already half over but since I don't know when it started I can't really gauge how long that is...
Corneria will forever be banned in my tournaments. Have you ever seen a Corneria match that didn't involve camping half the time? Wobbling wasn't banned because I don't like banning wobbling, I like MLG's striking only nonrandoms, and random resets would make a casual tournament too complicated. So >=P

I'm leaving this friday, and I'll be back in a week. School starts the 7th for me. I need vs. Sheik practice before I go to SA for SOS-defeating purposes. Marth as well. I'm looking at you too, Wobbles! Gotta help me represent Dallas.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
lol rok did you ever take time to notice how miraculously wobbles manages to take off 2-3 of your stocks w/ his last one?

something to think about.
Naa, I messed up and got REALLY REALLY nervous. That's all, I hadn't done that before. I guess when I show my superior playing skills I'm a BEAST (as Drew knows :) )

It's not a real match if the Hero doesn't make a comeback, now is it?

Something to think about.
o_o You got LUCKEH MR. WOBBLES. -= Does the Epic Phoenix Wright Point at him! =-

But there's no purple team color. I'm sorry, it would never work out between us.
Won't work out between us? But what about all we've been through? What about all those days I've called and asked for directions to tournaments? How are you just going to throw that all away? How HEARTLESS CAN YOU BE? Just throw away our future... :urg:

RoK: I'm back from college now so I had to travel maybe 10 minutes to this... you definitely traveled much further than me. Got any more Johns? And fair enough if you played Roy that much, guess I just missed it.
If you would've told me that, I wouldn've let you win all those matches to try and boost up your confidence Drew. I guess next time I'll just have to be harder on you.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
GUESS WHAT?! My Mom is out of town for a day or so.... **** IT. I'm wanting to have a few people over until about 7 or so. Like... 1 to 7 or 2 to 7, or 2 to 6. Would anyoen be interested in travelling to OakCliff and Smash with Ole Rokku? :O (Yup Changed my smash name, AGAIN. Still means RoK, just in japanese =]! ) I can only have a SMALL number of people.. maybe 3-4 at most. :O Anyone?

Oh, and if someone could bring a setup, that'd be great. Kinda complicated situation but... you'll know the math.. if you could bring a extension cord, that'd kick *** as well. Well, if you bring a setup BRING an extension cord.

SX_!

Smash Rookie
oh and on the tourney-----

i'm just happy I didn't totally suck balls!

Bluezaft: good one dood, turnout was sweet! moving to the clubhouse FTW

Wobbles: dam your Chipotle mind games

Drew and Bluezaft: nice final on the sheik ditto

Redhead Peach player dood: MM 7734

Poot and Runningbrave: I finally beat you 2 in succession! come over to Dallas more often!

Poot: hold your controllers son!

Runningbrave: GameandWatch sticky walkin

all around good tourney!
hollahollaholla

-Sx

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
OMFG, my post didn't show up. Well, the date is today; which is tuesday. I can only have a limited number of people, so CALL ME leave your smash name and number so I can call you back. It will be at my house in a small room, so it's first call first serve. J-Roc and U-Man, maybe Dirtbag (Formely known as shine) will be there, they may bring a setup so 2-3 more people can show up. Hell, 4 is pushing it but maybe.

The time (If more then 1 is showing up) will be from 1-7, the time if 1 person is only showing (3:30-7/8).

Again, the number is 214-431-6937. Leave a voicemail or call back , still no answer? Voice mail me.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'll give you a call in the morning, Rok. I'm not sure if you'd wanna be called in the middle of the night. I've been trying to find time to make it over to your house ever since we talked like, a month or two ago. And now I'm out of college for christmas break.

I can bring a setup ~and~ an extension cord/eight-way splitter thing , although, my Tv is only like, 19 inches. It's still plenty big for smash, though.

Anyway, if people that you know better than me end up being able to make it, and you can't hold us all, feel free to pull me out first. It won't hurt my feelings, lol. And if no one ends up showing up, I can also bring my girlfriend if she's feeling better by then.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (kool Aid Man) Yes, Bkm Is Finaly Holding A So Called Mini Smashfest, So Please Come Out And Play, I Hate I Missed The Last Sf.im Some What Anxous To Smash, So Dome A Favor And Com.-u-man Out.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Right, so I'll be setting my alarm for 10am. If you need to get hold of me sooner than that for some reason, my number's 972 230 2023. Name's Cody. I don't mind being woken up, so call if you need to know anything.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
i would love 2 see rawr at this thing, i havent played you in a while.

idfection: dats kool man, i hope i get 2 see you today, and a few others like taco, or who ever else been wanting 2 play me.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Update about the Mini-Smashfest folks: It's going to start at about 2-2:30 regardless if anyone is showing up cause I got a little something to handle first, but I'm still encouraging you to come! =] Idfection, cool; I'll call you I'm probably in college and will respond when I get out.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
BTW! I want everyone to know that in a thread talking about the 2007 forum awards. They're actually considering me for the most banned member! That and I believe I got a good chance if they include the topic "Posted who defended their character the most". Bwah ha. :O Vote for meh.

BTW: I'M A SMASH APPRENTICE BIOTCH.

BTW I'm also starting a small site for each "Achievement I unlock". So far I have some achievements, but only the date for one of them.

++Achievement Unlocked: Was being 4 stocked by Poot's Falco at DaBR3 (Do a Barrell Roll 3), I had 1 life he had four, on Fountain of Dreams. I came back to win.

++Achievement Unlocked: Instant killed Bluezaft's Jigglypuff with Roy's reverse blazer on final destination at Jimmy's tournament while it was raining.

++Achievement Unlocked: Made it to the Semi-Finals at MGC after running through six people, including Speedy's friend and Aries' Brother. Was taken out by UTD Zac who went on to win the tournament, finished 3rd/4th.

++Achievement Unlocked: Made it to the finals, losing to BlueZaft at the Hilton Anatole MGC event. Along the way took out Roq (pronounced RoK) Who girlfriend was hitting on me, but I got too into the match with BLUE TO GET HER ****ING NUMBER. Also, took out "Tipper Queen" The cute Asian Guitar Heroine who blew me off when I tried to talk to her at the first MGC event. (Shame shame). Inside a McDonalds too.

++Achievement Unlocked: Defeated Bluezaft at Jimmy's touranment best 2/3 Roy ditto for title "Best Roy in Dallas". Even though the power went out, I managed to win with a comeback victory On Yoshi's story.

++Achievement Unlocked: Managed to defeat S.O.S. in a Roy ditto.

++Achievement Unlocked: Defeated Rage in San Antonio "Final ****" tournament, singles. Only played 2 matches, won both. Roy V.S. Marth and Roy V.S. Falcon.

++Achievement Unlocked: Defeated Dr. Drew the Dragon in a Roy ditto. (12/16/07)

++Achievement Unlocked: Got Wobbles Ice climbers down to 1 stock with Roy at a smashfest in the clubhouse at UTD that bluezaft was holding (12/16/2007).

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'm the best Roy and DK in Dallas now. Just announcing that before Wobbles gets home.

The best. Possibly in the universe, but let's just stick with Dallas for now. Oh, and my Pikachu has won every single match we played against his Fox.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Blue, stop lying it's not cool in the least. Everyone knows I'm the Best Roy in Dallas, if you want the title you STILL gotta go through me. So until you do, I still hold it. Come take it sucka.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Next time I come to a smashfest, Rok, I'm going to bring my gf so I can participate in teams easier. I didn't even know the name of the guy that I got teamed with, much less his style, and I think that effected our win ratio. (zero-all, lol).
I'm sure she'll be feeling better by the next time something happens.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
lmfao rok, you've just won the talking out of your *** trophy with it, you control how much respect you lose daily

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I'm the BEST ROY in Dallas period. Blue Roy ditto'd me last time in order to try and demean me from claiming my title. And because I did defeat him in the ditto; he cannot claim he is the best until he can defeat me. UNTIL he is able to do that, I still reign over Roy in this region of Texas. Dallas is MINE as far as Roy goes.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have any idea when the next tourney's going to be? If it's on the 29th or on Jan 4th, I doubt that I'll be there.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
yet you still lost to team WHATSON?!!?!!?!?!

I'm the BEST ROY in Dallas period. Blue Roy ditto'd me last time in order to try and demean me from claiming my title. And because I did defeat him in the ditto; he cannot claim he is the best until he can defeat me. UNTIL he is able to do that, I still reign over Roy in this region of Texas. Dallas is MINE as far as Roy goes.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Yeah, Wobbles came to give me sheik practice, and since then I've gotten AMAZING at getting 3-stocked. I think all that practice is really paying off.

Well we clearly aren't counting you since you're the greatest Roy in the entire western hemisphere. Oh, and remember the last time we played when I ***** you up and down twice in a row in Roy dittos (your mom saved it from being three)? I guess you don't, but I bet you remember a lot of johns relating to that little incident. Wobbles is The Best Roy In Dallas so it's all irrelevant.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I ate Blue's left hand after he beat me in Roy dittos, which is why I'm now the best Roy. Since you weren't around for the grand championship match Rok, you weren't there to defend your vehemently self-proclaimed title.

Don't worry! There's always next... week? End? I dunno. Is anything fun happening this weekend?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Actually if I wasn't invited, then I still have my title. Period. And Blue, I was playing Wreckless cause my mom was going to come and call at any minute. When I don't have to worry about answering the phone I'm much better, as you should know as you lost the previous time. and Wobbles has still not Roy Ditto'd me, so he still can't be considered the Best Roy. Period. I am, Get used to it. You can't take the title away from a Champion if you haven't beat him. So beat me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom