• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I'm now without a ride (silly Flower Mound getting burnt out on smash...) so unless someone can pick me up (I'm like 10 minutes from this thing...) I guess I'm not going :(

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
Yea right i can beat pie3 in falcon dittos, i love sandbagging in friendlies. and i claim white, its been my color, you cant just switch to a color and claim it. As for you, you can get shield grabbed and catch another fsmash elbow from the captain.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
u guys r pretty much spamming its off topic and shouldnt b said

all this tread is now cause of uman rok fire and kidrobo is a place to go and claim ur the best whatever

the thing is guys it dont matter how great u r with that char even if its a low
tier that no one uses wobbles has the best ness mario falcon and link and everything else

u guys should b playing for fun and not ruining this thead with ur spamming of im the best bull:)

and drew r u sure the results r right

how is milkshake that high up

he lost 2 times in a row didnt he

alot people showed up it was alot of fun

wow rok didnt know u used link til u beat fire with it

geo is playing really well

blue is amazing as always and

hero ur a beast

hah:)

and im not riding nuts so stfu fire

felix45

Smash Lord
geo watch out next tourney, I'll getcha! not sure what I was doing but I'll be sure to DI correctly next time!

good games everyone I had fun

although the people I was supposed to MM didn't show :(

oh incase people were wondering I was the guy wearing the texas tech sweatshirt.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
best people at blues fest

wobbles bluezaft drew felix45 and geo all others were about my level i didnt do that well i hate xvatimins young link its good the other match i had i should of won i beat jeremy nice link dude and then i played some guy who i 3 stocked first match and kept sding alot all he did was missle spam o wow

good stuff i had alot of fun guys

rok: ur roy and falco own

pott:has amazing fox and yoshi

rage: i wanted 2 play u

brave:sry u had work

milkshake:wow u got a alot better

wobbles: u r a hero haha

fire:**** rok ****ed u up

taco: u should of played

whens next tournment or fest that rawr can go 2 and i dont **** talk anymore i find it annoying when people talk when i play haha:)

**** U ROK

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Top 4: too cold. makes the weather seem tolerable.

Milk: thanks for letting borrow me your controller for a bit

7734/Sx: sorry had to use that controller on and off.

Teams matches were fun, All.

Gotta play that falcon Geo

Wanna play singles Felix, teams was fun.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
That clubhouse worked out better than I thought. I don't think we'd be able to use it during the semester since people go there to study, but maybe another time over the break...unfortunately my break is almost half over already.

Drew: my f-air's better! Oh and I forgot, you owe me a dollar. Let us play soon so that I can learn to do Sheik vs. Marth and vice versa.

Wobbles: I TOLD you comeback stocks were banned. Your Peach is really good.

Milkshake: your Falco got pretty nasty, I was surprised by how fast it was. And then the next match I stitched 2 of your lives away. Take that!

Felix: your Fox impresses me, you really did get a lot better.

Rok and J-Roc: best camera-blockers ever

Geo: I'll get you next time, if it's the last thing I do!

7734 and SX: good seeing you guys again

Everyone who brought a setup: <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

My favorite moment:
Rok: "I'm a monster!" (taking a stock from Drew's Sheik with Falco)
(Drew kills Rok at like 10%)
Drew: "Am I monster?"
Rok: "No. You're an asshat."
Drew: (killing Rok at 10% again) "How about now?"
(Rok turns off the TV and cube)

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
milkshake did improve. keep it up man.
kenneth and SX nice to see you guys again. few good matches.
geo, no more school so call me and leapinghare!

felix45

Smash Lord
lole drew vs rok was classic! that match was pure awesome! XD

@poot - yeah we need to play you were doing great in teams! minus killing jake a few times :p

@bluezaft - thanks :) yeah I think I got better too. I hope to beat some top people maybe next tourney who knows ;) (probably not, but I will sure as hell try!)

ggs again everyone.

oh and geo if you live in colleyville we need to play before next tourney so we can take down these top people :p

Smash Journeyman
Blue- Thanks for hosting and the raffle prize! (ELF)

Rbrave- Sux you couldnt stay. My Dk will beat your gay man watch next time.

Poot- Good job in teams.. We should team next time!

Wobbles- Thanks for showing me what a real DK looks like... It was totally worth $5!

Everyone else- Good matches... See you next time!

and then i played some guy who i 3 stocked first match and kept sding alot all he did was missle spam o wow
That's funny... I don't remember you winning a match against me! Non the less 3 stocking me. I got the win and thats all that matters.

Advice- Learn how to counter pick... and dodge missles!

So how bout a MM??

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
BULL****!

No U-man?!?!,1,1,!?!?!

I wanted to play "the best link in dallas"

Tartar sauce :(

Edit: I can bring my own cube.
sorry taco, my mom surprised me with some community service thing i had to do with my brother. i wont promise it, but the next time ill b there.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wobbles- congrats, too bad we barely got to play, you'll have to come over some before you head back to AZ since you live like 3 minutes from me. Also I call into question the results of this cause I'm pretty sure we banned Ice Climbers...

Bluezaft- I'm still bitter about you winning like every close game we had.... Also I like how you said you used my ruleset when I tried to go to Corneria but we couldn't strike neutrals and wobbling wasn't banned... pretty sneaky ;) Teams was fun though, I got to go jiggly and just mess around half the time :) When do you head back to SA? I remember you saying your break was already half over but since I don't know when it started I can't really gauge how long that is...

Geo- Your falcon is really good, just gotta work on the defense a little more, but you've got the crazy combos down. Falcons always scare me and yours was no exception.

Felix- You've definitely gotten a lot better, I thought you had that first Fox ditto lol. Too bad Luigi owns you:laugh:

RoK- Hope you get over your bird flu that made you forget every game you played against me except the first one. I'll help your memory, you lost every single one you forgot about :) You did gimp me pretty good in that Roy ditto though, so props on that. Though Bluezaft's Roy certainly did a lot better against my Fox... Something to think about :) Maybe it was just because it was on FD and Bluezaft loves that stage though... Also maybe I just kept missing it but I don't think I saw you playing Roy at any point during the tournament.... kinda weird for a Roy main:confused: You definitely got better than the last time we played though.

Jake- good job avoiding the 4-stock :) Your Peach is weird... maybe it's Landon's fault and I just get confused when a Peach isn't constantly downsmashing when I'm within 15 feet of her though. Also that fake teams finals match was pretty epic. DK + Pika on MK2 = ****. Well... not quite **** but we did win lolz.

Fire- Your Mario is OK but could be a lot faster. My advice is to learn a real character though lol...

7734- congrats on Elf, also Pichu owns you :)

I'd also like to make sure everyone knows I went undefeated with Pichu and Luigi yesterday :)

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Rok: "I'm a monster!" (taking a stock from Drew's Sheik with Falco)
(Drew kills Rok at like 10%)
Drew: "Am I monster?"
Rok: "No. You're an asshat."
Drew: (killing Rok at 10% again) "How about now?"
(Rok turns off the TV and cube)
hahaha. I heard that happen but didn't know what Drew was doing. Too much.
Team What Son?
We are what we said we were. Dangerous!
i wanna play with someone before thursday, so hit a brother up
Let's make it happen, so together we can strive to be above about Rawr's level.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Drew: Good show man. Yeah, I'm known to have incredible comebacks with meh Roy! Also, I had to let you win that tournament set, I just wouldn've felt right if I won because you had traveled and all; And thanks, I'm getting over my sickness as we speak! I played Roy in EVERY single match I had in tournament with the exception of your and Fire's match. Can't a Roy main be diverse as well?

Poot: Ugh, me and J-Roc were always so close to winning in those team battles. it was ridiculous, always came down to the very last stock. Good **** though. Team Warm Fecal Matter! We'll think of something else to say later.

MilkShake: Nice Falco man, definately something that you could be killer on if you practiced some more. All you need to do is learn to wave shine and you're on it! =] BTW, FECES SANDWICHES ^_^

BlueZaft: I'm thinking of actually changing my name to RoKZaft or Redzaft, Seriously. We'd have to team and be Purple Zaft (Red + Blue = Purple, get it? eh?EH?!)

Fire: o_o Learn to play more than Mario CAUSE I OWNED YOU. With Link and Falco :haha:

Random Samus I three stocked: ROY COUNTERS SAMUS.

OH ANNOUNCEMENT! BKM are inducting new members. Interested? Whisper me for details!

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
drew: thanks man, i have real characters, they just arent good =/ lol

poot: those days are long gone my friend, long gone. lets play on monday??

ps: this is fire.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
RoK: I'm back from college now so I had to travel maybe 10 minutes to this... you definitely traveled much further than me. Got any more Johns? And fair enough if you played Roy that much, guess I just missed it.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Hm, Wobbles got his revenge on us for trying to "ban" him, it seems.

If there's a next time, maybe I'll play everyone whom I didn't play yesterday. (I'm the black guy with glasses who partnered with Felix and wore a red Texas Tech beanie and gray Haltom High Track T-shirt.)

And for those of you who haven't played me, I am not a Doc main. I tried to play Doc for a while, but my Doc pales in comparison to my actual main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom