• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
FOGO > all.

tonight shall be fun, blue after you and i make some adjustments to the list you should be able to come.

oh, and no bkm members tonight, i just cant deal with you guys right now.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Not even Rawr? =[ him and pi3 were suppose to go (along with the possible addition of me)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Some of us prefer women we don't have to pay for >_>...

*leaves before bluezaft kills me*

So you're telling me the girls you go out with don't want you spending money on them at a movie, going dancing; going out for a nice dinner? ****, you spending money regardless; might as well get a peep show.

Girls that strip for a dollar, yet you don't get a number from them? I don't see the point in that.

Besides, girls love to see a guy who actually owns a car. I'd rather impress ladies than degrade them for a frickin dollar.

Different strokes for different folks.

Fire: I have concluded that Luigi is mario's counter. How the frick can you even combo that fool. There's no way...
I have to play roy to beat this guy every time.
Girls strip for a dollar; They workin' hard for a dollar. Whoo, don't they deserve it? And hell, how am I degrading them? I'm taking advantage of a good situation. Besides; Girls do like to see a guy with a car because they know they can milk him dry. =] Wh00t. @_@ 1 more year or so and I'll be makin' more than the lot of ya, so I'm not worrie.d :D

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Chris, some of us still have finals in mid-December, and don't get out by November >_<

I found him....

Yeah I just finished my finals yay!!!!
But hey could you possible give me a ride. I can bring a cube and a copy of smash but a tv I am not sure. All can pitch in for gas as well.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
fuego thursday does it again!!

tonight was a sucsess, besides certian people getting desecrated lol

FOGO still > all.

Fire comin wit it!! yayuhzz ;-)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Oh yeah, and did I mention Mario dittos? I'll do those too. Hell, just name the ditto, I'll take it without exception ^_^

tac0

Smash Journeyman
^^^^
OH SH- lol, I wanna play U-man!!!!!!!!!!!

Wobbles: I demand a bowser ditto! please? :)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Right now we've got an amazing TWO volunteers to bring a tv. Now that's amazing. C'mon guys, no one wants to play 4-5 people per TV the whole time.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
BLUE. Is this still going to be at UTD?? And is it tomorrow? (Saturday?) And what's the apartment number? Right now the BKm members coming are..

Yaya
J-Roc
Ugly-Man
RoKnificent
Shine
Ray

bluezaft

The True Zaft
BLUE. Is this still going to be at UTD?? And is it tomorrow? (Saturday?) And what's the apartment number? Right now the BKm members coming are..

Yaya
J-Roc
Ugly-Man
RoKnificent
Shine
Ray
All of your questions can be answered by the first post of this thread. Like always. Imagine that. All those people and no one can bring a tv/cube?

I'll bring a tv!
And a cube maybe? Or if someone else can bring a cube to match his TV, that would be great. It's very much appreciated.

For everyone else:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'll bring people/tv/cube if

1) the entry fee for the tournament is worth me driving out there and back in the rain, the day after my finals, and the day before my birthday
2) if my partner pays for my teams entry and I can pay him back when
3) I win teams.

<3

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
All of your questions can be answered by the first post of this thread. Like always. Imagine that. All those people and no one can bring a tv/cube?

And a cube maybe? Or if someone else can bring a cube to match his TV, that would be great. It's very much appreciated.
1.) Anyways, I'll bring the cube to match Tac0's T.V. So that problem will be solved.

2.) NO. We can't bring any T.V.'s I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't. Sorry =[

3.) IF You're holding a tournament is it free? Cause you're just saying 12+ people and I'm bringing 7 people. Seriously; so if there is going to be a tournament is it an entry fee? If so, more than likely me and my broke crew are staying home. And where is the club house you speak of?

4.) ROKNIFICENT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm banking on Wobbles...though I haven't asked him yet.

Wobbles wobbles with your grabs so tight,
Won't you be my teams partner for this fight?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
3.) IF You're holding a tournament is it free? Cause you're just saying 12+ people and I'm bringing 7 people. Seriously; so if there is going to be a tournament is it an entry fee? If so, more than likely me and my broke crew are staying home. And where is the club house you speak of?
The entry fee for the tournament is either going to be $1 or free. There also probably won't be a teams tournament, unless a lot of people want one. And there's never a lot of people who want one. Sorry, Landon. The focus is going to be fun, not money.

You'll find the location of the clubhouse on the map in the first post. Just go to my apartment first. It's close by, very easy to find.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Sorry, I need to conserve my gas money until I get paid.

My concern wasn't too much about making money as much as it was being able to go places afterwards.

felix45

Smash Lord
ok guys bad news I cant come to this unless I get a ride. the person I thought that was going to take me is still in lubbock.

if anyone lives in grapevine/colleyville/hurst/euless/bedford and can give me a ride maybe message me on AIM @ felix45

otherwise I probably cant come :(

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Sure DoH. We have to stick together; after all, Chillin says we suck.

I can bring a TV, but not really a cube. My cube doesn't work very well... I guess I could bring a Wii... and a bunch of cash for money matches that I plan to lose.

milkshake33

Smash Apprentice
I can bring a wii....... seems like alot of people are goin..... which is good because i get to try out my falco :)..... which is also bad b/c it sux :(......... Please dont pay attention to thr bonehead who double posted

tac0

Smash Journeyman
BULL****!

No U-man?!?!,1,1,!?!?!

I wanted to play "the best link in dallas"

Tartar sauce :(

Edit: I can bring my own cube.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Oh, and everyone who brings a setup will be entered in a raffle drawing. The prize is worth $15! And it's good. I was going to use it at DoH's tournament, but I won't be there.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
wow im gonna bring set up fo sho now:]

wow blue there seems 2 b alot of people coming all of bkm 7
taco milkshake wobbles and i bet fire and kg will come they r always free dang lazy jobless fire
:]

o and fogo loses 2 ganons easy go ganon haha:]

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
Sure DoH. We have to stick together; after all, Chillin says we suck.

I can bring a TV, but not really a cube. My cube doesn't work very well... I guess I could bring a Wii... and a bunch of cash for money matches that I plan to lose.
is u talkin about the same chillin that lose to FLT at fc :laugh:

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
wow im gonna bring set up fo sho now:]

wow blue there seems 2 b alot of people coming all of bkm 7
taco milkshake wobbles and i bet fire and kg will come they r always free dang *hard working student who's actually doing something with his life*
:]

o and Fogo is awesome haha

Fogo > me :]
fixed it for ya man ;-]

and yes i will be in attendance, no tv, but i could bring a cube :-D

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord

While drinking One Day RoKnificent decided to pound out beer after beer after beer after beer....

Eventually. He started seeing millions and millions of Bluezafts on his imaginary lawn and decided to go after them. Yelling "GET THE HELL OFFA MY LAWN!" This was the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom