• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
My sleeping schedule is fuhqed. I'm probably not going tomorrow cause I have been playing everyday for the last week and need to rest my fingers. Rbrave, Jake, and I recorded like 8 hours of play so maybe there will be good vids of me now.

Team Watson scar children for life.

swift

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys lets do something on this coming saturday. I would host something but no one likes fort worth and that's how it is.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hey guys lets do something on this coming saturday. I would host something but no one likes fort worth and that's how it is.
Fort Worth?.... I thought that place was just a myth.. like Atlantis o_o

Poot: Team "Watson" barely beat Team "Warm Fecal Matter" WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE!

felix45

Smash Lord
@swift - if its the difference between having a tourney and not having one you should host a tourney.

@fire - if I can convince someone to go to your place I may come to the smashfest today.

@kidrobot & rage - will you be at fire's today? go if you can so we can hopefully do our money matches.

@rok - try to show up to fire's if you can. I wouldn't mind trying for taking the title of best roy in dallas.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
@swift - if its the difference between having a tourney and not having one you should host a tourney.

@fire - if I can convince someone to go to your place I may come to the smashfest today.

@kidrobot & rage - will you be at fire's today? go if you can so we can hopefully do our money matches.

@rok - try to show up to fire's if you can. I wouldn't mind trying for taking the title of best roy in dallas.
I can't. Rawr is my ride from the Downtown Garland station to Fire's and back; and he's busy. So that's a no. SOMEONE HOLD SOMETHING SATURDAY!!!

(BTW. KNOW YOUR ROLE JABRONI!)

SX_!

Smash Rookie
what's up on this thing at Fire's today?

....and there's a LOT of Roy pride going around!

POOT answer your phone dooders!

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I like Fort Worth. And I thirdd Felix's and Rok's nomination; I'd like another tournament this vacation that isn't on the 29th or the 4th, and Saturday will be good if you get the information up in a timely manner. I have a new-(ish) character that needs testing. In order to get comfortable with my new character, I haven't touched my main all week.

And I could have sworn it was Team "What Son", not team "Watson".

EDIT: Yo Felix, I thought you didn't care about the title, "best _____ in _____."

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Fire, there is a chance you will receive a phone call from me asking if a friend and I can go to your house.

I ate Blue's left hand after he beat me in Roy dittos, which is why I'm now the best Roy.
^ True story. I'm not the best anything now! Except Peach.

Haha, let's ALL be the best Roy in Dallas!

Okay, geez, I heard it wrong. But I'm not changing it--Watson is cooler. Last time I checked, "What Son" didn't solve intriguing mysteries alongside Sherlock Holmes.

gayist thing ever said in smash.
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Reading that comment here in the Dallas thread was obviously unavoidable for you.

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I like Fort Worth. And I thirdd Felix's and Rok's nomination; I'd like another tournament this vacation that isn't on the 29th or the 4th, and Saturday will be good if you get the information up in a timely manner. I have a new-(ish) character that needs testing. In order to get comfortable with my new character, I haven't touched my main all week.

EDIT: Yo Felix, I thought you didn't care about the title, "best _____ in _____."
Yeah I'm hopping for one more tournment before going back. I missed the last one because I was didn't really want to go back home, so I stayed in the apartment with the rest of my roommates. Dec. 29 - Jan. 3 I'll be busy, but I think one more tournment right after New Years would be cool.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
its quite wierd that so many people want 2 steal the best roy in dallas from my man rok, i feel that he is the best roy hands down. now i would have 2 make an ecception 4 wobbles: he is smash awsome. but i still claim 2 be the best link, and have been training my but off for a while, so eventually i will get 2 show it.

Rage: your still on my list, so dont think your off the hook.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
its quite wierd that so many people want 2 steal the best roy in dallas from my man rok, i feel that he is the best roy hands down. now i would have 2 make an ecception 4 wobbles: he is smash awsome. but i still claim 2 be the best link, and have been training my but off for a while, so eventually i will get 2 show it.

Rage: your still on my list, so dont think your off the hook.

lmfao training for no reason. u never show. who do u train wit besides rok? level 9 computers.lol

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
lmfao training for no reason. u never show. who do u train wit besides rok? level 9 computers.lol
who are you to talk to me. and even if i train with only lv 9s, ill still **** you even though i dont. i have other crewmates i live close 2, and we always train.

and to those people who say i dont show, give me a ride and then we can do something.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
uman what u doing saturday

SOMEONE NEEDS 2 HAVE A TOURNMENT SATURDAY
seeing how everyone on the boards is off work that day:]

and uman if nothing goes down lets play at roks if we can:]

blues

Smash Journeyman
does anyone in the dallas area want to play today? or anytime before christmas? i'm here visiting and would like to smash with anyone >.<

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
darn it rok, dat wouldve been fun. but i might b busy saturday. i have to go do a feed the community thing with my church, and may not have the time. cause if i did, id invite you to my crib for some smash. but RAY will be with me, and im taking smash bros, so ill still have fun. and if you dont know who RAY is, hes the 6th best smasher on the bkm crew.

RAWR: sup man im sorry im so lame on showing up 2 sf and tournys, but being a 16 year old kid, with the things i have 2 put up with aint easy. but if you want 2 smash any time next week, im free.

ROK: i was sick yesterday dats why i didint come wit j 2 play smash, i did stay home and practice. yep team UGLYBAG is a beast(U-man and dirt bag) yeah we did own at roks mini smash fest. i wish other people couldve came. ROK I WILL TAKE YOU TO GOLDEN CORAL IF YOU CAN GET C-MAN TO LET ME PURCHASE A WII.

BLUES: who do ya main?

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
lmfao at uman . you make sure to leave your mom's number next time you come to a smashfest so we can tell her to pick you up before your bed time, and don't forget your diapers baby. damm.. did you really beat everyone else that was at the official Bkm mini smashfest. lmfao

uman i bet you listen to radio disney.

can't wait for rok to post the complete official Bkm mini smashfest results...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
darn it rok, dat wouldve been fun. but i might b busy saturday. i have to go do a feed the community thing with my church, and may not have the time. cause if i did, id invite you to my crib for some smash. but RAY will be with me, and im taking smash bros, so ill still have fun. and if you dont know who RAY is, hes the 6th best smasher on the bkm crew.

RAWR: sup man im sorry im so lame on showing up 2 sf and tournys, but being a 16 year old kid, with the things i have 2 put up with aint easy. but if you want 2 smash any time next week, im free.

ROK: i was sick yesterday dats why i didint come wit j 2 play smash, i did stay home and practice. yep team UGLYBAG is a beast(U-man and dirt bag) yeah we did own at roks mini smash fest. i wish other people couldve came. ROK I WILL TAKE YOU TO GOLDEN CORAL IF YOU CAN GET C-MAN TO LET ME PURCHASE A WII.

BLUES: who do ya main?
Golden Coral eh? That's tempting... =] But... if we can't find a place to sell it; I'll sell it to you. o_o but all money at one time. BWAH.

Anyways, as of the Smashfest; let's see.

BKM members (Total and no particular order and their main. )

Rokku - Roy
J-Roc - Yoshi
Ugly-Man - Link
Dirtbag - Jigglypuff?
Yaya - Samus.
Rawr - Peach.
Ray - Marth?
D1ckhead - Luigi.

BKM's leader : J-Roc

BKM's strongest member : Rokku

BKM's strongest team : Ugly dirty bag man, or team "Uglybag" (Dirtbag+Ugly-man)

BKM's most improved : Ray

lmfao at uman . you make sure to leave your mom's number next time you come to a smashfest so we can tell her to pick you up before your bed time, and don't forget your diapers baby. damm.. did you really beat everyone else that was at the official Bkm mini smashfest. lmfao

uman i bet you listen to radio disney.

can't wait for rok to post the complete official Bkm mini smashfest results...
Rage, we all know you listen to the suck *** version of rap music (As present in your combo videos) you get all depressed and act funny when you lose, and how about shaving once in a while? It doesn't hurt y'know.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
[QUOTE

BKM's strongest member : Rokku

.[/QUOTE]

dude, lets get somthing straight, my link was owning your captin falcon, the last time. does 3 stocked sound familiar. my new stategy with link kills.:chuckle:

and if you think your roy is better com with it, you know were even. but hay my dad always says a poor dog wont wag his own tail, and your skills arnt poor rok, so wag on my friend. and besides, nobody goes aginst my dads word. TOSTER,WIDOW,TOSTER,WINDOW.

RAGE: i know all of this **** talking is getting you exited, but yeah my will even be there at the next sf watching me wipe the floor with you.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Golden Coral eh? That's tempting... =] But... if we can't find a place to sell it; I'll sell it to you. o_o but all money at one time. BWAH.

Anyways, as of the Smashfest; let's see.

BKM members (Total and no particular order and their main. )

Rokku - Roy
J-Roc - Yoshi
Ugly-Man - Link
Dirtbag - Jigglypuff?
Yaya - Samus.
Rawr - Peach.
Ray - Marth?
D1ckhead - Luigi.

BKM's leader : J-Roc

BKM's strongest member a.k.a the least significant threat in the smash community: Rokku

BKM's strongest team : Ugly dirty bag man, or team "Uglybag" (Dirtbag+Ugly-man)

BKM's most improved : Ray
i was just kidding no one cares about your scrub crew or its statistics.

Rage, we all know you listen to the suck *** version of rap music (As present in your combo videos) you get all depressed and act funny when you lose, and how about shaving once in a while? It doesn't hurt y'know.

this is a common misunderstanding. my vids are highly deceptive. although they feature incredible combos that would seem to be a collection of highlighted footage from numerous matches over a period of possibly years, they are not actually combo videos, just normal matches of me on an ordinary day.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'm the best Roy. Period. Hands down. Bluezaft, Wobbles, whoever can come n' get some.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_BqR-S8ZfA

Girlfriend, it has already been gotten. You are so lucky we didn't record the other one where I 3-stocked you.

Everyone go watch the 22 vids I put up. It was a long and grueling process, so you better enjoy it.

I wanna play blues. But I'm in San Antonio now.

felix45

Smash Lord
lol yay finally an end to the best roy **** in dallas.

bluezaft is the best roy with video proof of one of the 2 matches. you may now shove it rok with your ******* best roy bull**** no one wants to read about.

edit: drew vs bluezaft match 9 was intense. srsly.

SX_!

Smash Rookie
ill 4 stock everyone with Gay Man Watch, short hop frying pan FTW

LMFAO

im down for whatever wherever this weekend, you gonna host Fire?

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
sethlon is the best roy, every other roy in texas is just pathetic. as a matter of fact, just stop playing roy altogether everybody you're just embarassing yourself

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Bluezaft. I WILL SAY THIS. On behalf of everyone. That is some ho sh*t. You don't want to put the video up of when I beat you at Falco 4 life. Yet you will put up a video where I wasn't playing my best because my mom was supposed to be outside the house at any second threatening I better hurry out or have to catch the bus home. Why don't you put the other matches up where I actually had TIME to focus? But you don't wanna do that. Where I beat your ***. You can keep the ho vid up, I'm still the best Roy in Dallas.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Bluezaft. I WILL SAY THIS. On behalf of everyone. That is some ho sh*t. You don't want to put the video up of when I beat you at Falco 4 life. Yet you will put up a video where I wasn't playing my best because my mom was supposed to be outside the house at any second threatening I better hurry out or have to catch the bus home. Why don't you put the other matches up where I actually had TIME to focus? But you don't wanna do that. Where I beat your ***. You can keep the ho vid up, I'm still the best Roy in Dallas. You should also announce that vid is about 1-2 months old as well.

EDIT: It's also funny that you happen to put up no videos of me winning in any of my matches. And I wupp fires *** with Roy. I beat him in the most recent Tournament without losing a match. I beat you Best 2 of 3 with Roy ditto and you beat me one match cause I was focusing on something else and want to claim best Roy?

We need to have a smash fest soon; I'm recording my matches and putting them up, since all Is ee is hateration in the air. Dallas i ****ing with some ho *** *****s.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
You don't want to put the video up of when I beat you at Falco 4 life.
I find it mildly amusing that this is coming from a guy who refuses to put up the video of me 3-stocking you at Final Smash :upsidedown: :cool: ;)

Also, Bluezaft: Imma be on campus again jan1st-3rd. Up for some more games? Or will you still be in san an??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom